Martial Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Bill lapped at her clitoris, drinking her juices and stimulating her towards her own orgasm. She was sighing and groaning, rubbing her crotch across his face, using him like an organic sex toy.

Suddenly, explosively, she reached her orgasm, wailing, screaming and shouting obscenities.

Bill took his chance. He dragged his cock from her mouth, risking serious injury from her teeth, and leapt behind her, dragging her ass into the air and thrusting deep into her exposed cunt. Still in the throes of orgasm, Lisa gasped loudly as he pumped in and out, before suddenly withdrawing. He spread her butt cheeks wide and placed his purple head against the dark hole, sliding slowly into her anus, as his fingers dropped below to rub her clitoris.

As Lisa reached her second orgasm, Ellie called time. Scott was certain that it had been longer than two minutes, but decided that time was flexible. Ellie had been enjoying watching them fucking and had just waited as long as she dared to ensure that Bill was not spent. He was exhausted, but his erection was very intact, ready to explode at Ellie's discretion.

A short break was declared again, during which the small group laughed as Lisa used a towel to mop up her juices, and both she and Bill licked their fingers lewdly. While the two of them rested, Ellie walked to her kit bag, producing several sex toys -- dildos, vibrators, strap-ons, lubricant -- and placed them around the nominal 'combat floor'.

"Sorry, should've done that before." She apologised. "Never mind. They'll be there for the rest of the evening. Me and Lisa next. Sorry Lisa -- you can't be ass-fucked and still win."

Lisa accepted her defeat in good part and knelt opposite Ellie, still wearing bra and panties. Scott glanced at Lisa, realising for the first time that her pubis was totally devoid of hair. He noted also, as she spread her legs a little, that despite cleaning up the excess liquid, her shining vulva meant that she was still very wet.

Still, Scott held off. He was determined not to cum before Bill -- and anyway, if he finished too soon, he might miss something while cleaning up -- and that might be the best part of the evening.

The two women smiled at one another, almost shyly -- strange - especially as one was wearing just underwear, and the other was stark naked and had just had both orifices filled in full view of the other. It struck Scott that, despite the fact they were friends, they might never have had sex together before.

On Bill's command, they engaged, muscular, lithe bodies entwining. What was immediately obvious was that once naked, and slippery with sweat, the body was a great deal more difficult to control. Following her previous exertions, Lisa might as well have been coated in olive oil, while Ellie had cooled off, and had her bra and panties which could be grasped.

As it was, the bra was twisted, revealing Ellie's sumptuous tits, with their small, brown nipples, and causing her great discomfort as Lisa pulled hard on the strap, almost bisecting one small, but perfectly formed mound. Ellie was quick to discard the item, leaving a diagonal stripe, while Lisa went to work on her panties. These were more difficult.

Ellie spun her opponent on to her shoulders, so she seemed to be mid-way through a forward roll, with her legs spread wide. Once the darker girl had subjugated her rival, she began to rub between her thighs, directly on her very visible clitoris. The rubbing was not gentle, it was firm and vigorous, until she desisted, only to plunge two fingers deep into Lisa's dripping cunt.

Although Lisa moaned and sighed with pleasure and pain intermingled, she kept her wits about her. Ellie's thighs were either side of her head, and rather than trying to pull the white thong down, Lisa yanked up sharply, causing almost the entire item to disappear between Ellie's buttocks and labia. She squealed with pain, as her thong stretched up to her shoulders, ensuring it could never be used again.

Once again, Ellie preferred to remove the clothing herself, dragging it from deep in her respective crevices and allowing it to fall away, now comfortably two metres longer than it had been before.

Scott noticed, as the women faced one another, that Ellie had a neat runway of hair between her legs, stopping at the top of the cleft leading to her intimate opening. Her body was stunning. Every part was toned, firm and ridged with sinewy muscle. Her stomach rippled with abs which any Olympian would cherish, while every movement caused her arms and legs to ripple as muscles flexed and contracted alternately. Scott could almost picture her on Mount Olympus, seated with the other Greek gods.

If Ellie was a goddess of war, of strength, Lisa was Aphrodite. She, too, was well muscled and beautifully toned, but somehow softer, more curved than Ellie, who was pure power.

The naked women began to grapple again, and an immediate contradiction transpired. As Ellie sought to use her mouth and fingers on Lisa's most sensitive parts, so she had to allow Lisa access to her own sex. She squatted over Lisa's face, allowing the blonde girl to lick and lap at her clitoris, until she moved, only to offer the sensitive skin around her anus to Lisa's willing tongue. Meanwhile, Ellie pushed two, then three and four fingers into the hairless opening between Lisa's legs, finally inserting her fist. Lisa's squeals turned to orgasmic screams, muffled by the buttocks currently depriving her of air.

Ellie withdrew her fist and bent forward, licking the swollen clit while reaching to grab a dildo from the range of available sex toys.

This enabled Lisa to draw breath, her face flushed red with exertion as her hands reached between her rival's buttocks, touching the entrance to her back passage and pulling to open her as wide as possible. Meanwhile, Ellie spread lubricant on the dildo before pushing it deep into Lisa's rectum -- the second time her back passage had been violated -- though the dildo was larger than even Bill's impressive cock.

Suddenly Lisa's head shot up -- she head-butted Ellie's pussy, causing her to shoot forward and relinquish her control. She moved away, smiling, as Lisa withdrew the dildo.

They engaged once more, only this time, Lisa nodded to Bill.

"Pin her shoulders. Her turn now."

Taken by surprise, Ellie was too slow to respond as Bill grabbed her, wrapping his legs around her arms, so that his erection was buried in her hair. Meanwhile, Lisa spread her legs wide, grabbing the dildo which had been used on her and a vibrator. Without hesitation, the dildo was pushed into Ellie's anus, while the vibrator went deep into her vagina.

As her sexual stimulation rose, so the fight went out of Ellie, enjoying the double penetration as Lisa used both hands to thrust the surrogate penises in and out. As the brunette moaned in orgasm, Bill reached and grabbed her nipple, pinching cruelly, adding a scream to the moans as his other hand repeated the action on her other breast. As he released, the nipples were positively mis-shapen.

While Ellie moaned through her orgasm, Lisa quickly nodded to Bill, and the partners flipped their victim to her knees. Lisa slid beneath her, wrapping her thighs around her head, drawing her mouth to her sex, while Bill entered her pussy from behind, thrusting hard, hand slapping her buttocks until they were glowing red.

As Bill withdrew, Lisa bent her neck, licking once more at Ellie's clit, while Bill made certain that Ellie's anus accommodated his hard cock, as Lisa's had before. They fucked, drawing further climaxes from the girls, until Ellie seemed to decide that she had had enough.

Jerking rapidly, she dislodged the impaling cock and slithered away from Lisa, holding her hands up, palms out in a gesture which suggested she had had enough.

All three sat gasping and smiling -- despite the pain of the combat, they were friends and athletes with huge mutual respect.

Scott watched, confused, as a brief, whispered conversation took place. He had considered bringing himself to his own climax, but decided to wait, as he was very aware that Bill was yet to cum. The two women seemed to encouraging Bill to do something, but he was, apparently, reluctant. Eventually, he grabbed his phone and tapped out a message. Scott was surprised as his own buzzed and lit up next to him. It was a message from Bill.

'Hi m8. Turn your light on.'

Scott replied.

'WTF?'

'They know u watching. Do what they say.'

Scott turned his light on, illuminating his room and making him clearly visible to Bill and his two friends. As he looked, the two naked women waved to him. He raised his arm weakly in acknowledgement. As he watched, Ellie grabbed Bill's phone. His own phone vibrated in his hand.

'Hi, Scott. Stand up for us. We want to know if you were enjoying the show.'

He stood, his erection clearly visible. He had considered refusing, but realised that it would have been churlish, especially as he had watched them all evening, and they had clearly been aware of his presence.

The girls applauded.

'Before we finish Bill off, jerk off for us. If you do, you can join us next time.'

Scott swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry. He could have refused, but, in truth, the idea was a massive turn on, and the thought of joining them in the future was irresistible. He took his cock in hand as his phone buzzed again.

'Watch this!'

Ellie stood facing the window and bent sideways at the waist, She lifted one leg off the floor and lifted it until it was at 180 degrees to the other. In effect, she was doing the splits. If only she would turn so that her pussy was facing the window.

Lisa stood opposite her, no doubt getting the view he desperately wanted. She moved close to her friend, so that their feet were touching. Then, she too raised one leg, mirroring Ellie's pose. As her leg straightened, she rested herself against the other girl, so their legs touched, and as she leaned in, so did their pussies. Each placed a hand between her thighs and started to stroke her own clitoris.

Entranced by the show, Scott started to stroke his length involuntarily, and as the girls began to moan, he increased his speed, suddenly feeling his butt cheeks tighten, his hips thrust forward and the tell-tale twitch as his ejaculation began. He shot two large globs of semen on to his desk as his head went back in ecstasy, imprinting the image of the gymnastic fucking in the window opposite. There followed several more small spurts, until his cum was running down his penis and across his hand.

Opposite, the two women relaxed, standing naturally and smiling supportively. Ellie lay on the floor and spread her legs, encouraging Lisa to do the same. They manoeuvred themselves until their labia touched, pushing against one another until their clits met and they rubbed their slippery sexual parts together.

As they rubbed, Ellie reached out for a massive dildo. It had to be eighteen inches long at least. Scott gasped, wondering how either of them could manage such a massive pseudo-phallus. Ellie looked directly at him and waggled the vast toy. It was then that he realised it was double ended -- not an eighteen inch dildo, but two nine-inch phalluses (or phalli?) joined in the middle.

Pulling away from her partner, Ellie slipped one rubber head inside her, sliding it into her vagina until half of the double-dildo was consumed. Then Lisa positioned herself to do the same. As the vast toy disappeared completely, so the clitorises of the women touched again, grinding together, until both reached loud, shattering orgasms. They relaxed, smiling at Scott, his mouth gaping in awe.

As their orgasms dwindled, each removed the double-surrogate-penis, before picking it up, twisting it round and both taking it into their mouths, sucking off the juices of her partner.

Then they turned to Bill, who had been so engrossed in the show, that he forgot that he was the last one to cum.

Ellie grabbed him, pinning his arms as Lisa pulled his legs over her shoulders, taking his cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed vigorously, sliding up and down his length, again bringing him to the brink of orgasm.

As she released him, she grabbed his balls and pulled. Bill yelped -- she was certainly not being gentle as she dragged him to the centre of the room, his pain very evident. The beautifully toned blonde yanked down, forcing him to his knees, and pushing him forward onto his hands. It was then that Ellie rejoined the action.

While Lisa had forced Bill to his hands and knees, Ellie had been fastening a strap-on cock, some six inches long, shining with the lubricant that she held. She knelt behind Bill, squeezing lube from the tube directly into his ass crack. She smeared it deeper with her fingers, before pulling apart his buttocks and slipping the tip of the fake penis onto the dark hole which she had exposed. She slid in slowly before adopting rhythmic thrusts, making Bill gasp and sigh.

Scott watched open-mouthed. He had always wondered what anal sex for a man would be like. He had almost suggested it to his ex-wife, but lost his nerve, and had wondered if he might be bisexual, although sex with a man did not excite him. He was almost jealous of Bill, who, although totally dominated, seemed to be enjoying himself.

In time Ellie stopped, leaving Bill on his knees, utterly unable to resist whatever whims these women might have. Now Lisa moved In front of him, as Ellie sat him on the floor. Lisa pushed her legs beneath Bill's and wriggled up until her shaved pubis almost touched Bill's balls. Ellie reached round and grabbed his rock hard erection, which looked as if it might explode.

"Time to finish," stated the stunning brunette.

She stroked him furiously, wanting this to be over, and was gratified as powerful spurts sent long strings of semen onto Lisa's tits and stomach, while more dribbled onto her mons veneris and down between her swollen lips. Both girls released Bill, who sat back on his haunches. Quickly, Ellie dipped between his legs, grabbing his cock and sucking the last of his ejaculate.

"Look what a mess Lisa is," she stated clearly enough for Scott to hear, " you'd better lick her clean."

Obediently, Bill lapped his creamy, gelatinous juice, starting with Lisa's breasts and nipples, moving across her stomach, between her thighs and deep into her pussy, flicking her hypersensitive clitoris, once again bringing her to a climax. He listened to her cries, before realising that it was not her voice he was hearing, but Ellie's. Ellie had move from behind him, and was squatting over Lisa's face.

It occurred to Scott that the women must, by now, be incredibly sensitive, after such a huge amount of stimulation, and his thought was borne out by the moans and sighs as they completed the final act of their incredible performance.

All three stood and faced Scott, waved and bowed. He smiled, and felt duty bound to applaud them. His phone pinged again.

'Take a photo -- it lasts longer'

As he opened the camera on his phone, the three lovers posed, Lisa with her mouth round Bill's cock, while Bill sucked Ellie's nipple. Both women had their hands between their thighs, spreading the outer lips with their fingers to touch the very evident clitoris within.

Scott zoomed in and snapped several photos before the group moved apart. Another message.

'Send us all a copy ...' along with the numbers for the two girls.

The evening began to break up. The girls started to dress, and while Bill went to put his shorts on, strong hands prevented him, insisting that he remain naked until they left.

Scott's phone sounded again.

'Same time next week. You're invited. Make sure you're very clean and ready for anything'

He smiled and gave the thumbs up gesture, not missing the hint that he would be likely to experience anal sex for the first time, and would need to prepare accordingly.

As the women left, Scott sank back in his seat. His cock was stiffening again as he revisited the events of the evening, and he knew he would masturbate several more times before morning -- then hold off, ready for next week.

Bill waved and closed the curtains.

The night was over -- but Scott had a feeling that a new chapter in his sex life was about to begin.

12