Martin and I

Story Info
Story about a disciplined life.
2.8k words
3.45
9.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin and I

1.

Martin and I developed a cascading punishment system for ourselves.

The first and widest degree was discipline. Included in this level were quite mundane things, such as chores, everyday punctuality, work and study results, but even more minor things like swearing or cursing. One of the most important elements was a strict adherence to diet and exercise. While minor offenses could be self-reported, more serious things were already tied to more objective, predetermined standards. Although these violations alone did not necessarily entail more severe disciplinary items, due to their cumulative nature they added up, they were eventually able to accumulate to a fairly serious amount by the end of each cycle.

The purpose of discipline was, of course, to develop and form a certain desired behavior. In the case of violations, the consequences could include things like deprivation of various privileges, performing extra tasks and chores, correcting the violation as soon as possible - if possible, and so on.

Here are some simple examples of discipline:

Showering only in cold water

Extra housework

Ban on entertainment (internet, tv, etc.)

Tightened diet and / or exercise regime for a predetermined time and manner

Curfew

Being naked at home all the time

Complete orgasm withdrawal for a predetermined period of time, sometimes with a chastity belt

The second degree was punishment. More serious disciplinary violations and the accumulation of minor disciplinary violations could also lead to punishment. Due to the nature of the punishment, it had to be accompanied by physical and / or psychological pain. Honestly, neither Martin nor were I too enthusiastic about the latter, but every now and then we resorted to that as well. The penalty items always had to be noted by the dom of the actual cycle, without the knowledge of the sub, naturally. This served as a starting point for the interrogation due at the end of each cycle.

Most of the penalties were based on different types of beatings. The dom decided on the need for bondage. We used the most varied tools: whips, scourges, canes, paddles, and all sorts of other things designed for this purpose. In addition to the devices, it was more important which parts of the body were to be hit. The face could only be hit with an open hand, and the rest of the body was also classified into different categories depending on their sensitivity. The least sensitive areas were the back and legs, followed by the buttocks, chest and abdomen, then the soles (and sometimes the palms). Finally, the anus and the genitals - although the latter formed a separate subcategory and had a separate set of tools for beating. In addition, an important rule was that the injuries had to heal within four to six weeks and this rule limited our possibilities. Suppose a total of 1,000 hits were accumulated in one cycle (which was not unusual at all), then only a fraction of that could have been given to the sub in the form of beating. Fifty hits on the back, fifty hits on the buttocks, and so on, for we feared that a larger volume would result in longer lasting marks. Thus, the remaining quantity was "rolled over" to the next stage, which will be discussed below. The punishments also included bondage and hanging in awkward and painful positions. Of course, these were often combined with beatings. In addition to the beating, other penalties were applied. Such were the use of iron pliers and clamps, or capsaicin-containing creams placed on more sensitive parts of the body, but there were also examples of outdoor moorings in the winter cold or the scorching heat, ice-cold showers, kneeling on dried seeds, and so on to the most varied things. It is important to note that these methods were less common, as it is quite problematic to associate a specific numerical value with them. After all, it's hard to decide how much more painful two hours of hanging in the cold is than, say, fifty hits by the cane on each foot.

The third degree was torture. Torture could only take place at the end of the cycle. The type and severity of the torture was determined during the interrogation at the end of the cycle. In devising the interrogation, we used an ancient Roman principle. In short, in ancient Rome, the testimony of slaves was accepted as authentic only if it was confirmed during torture. We thought that this principle could be properly applied in our case as well.

The interrogation itself was relatively simple. The dom compiled a chart of offenses and misdemeanours during the cycle, preferably with dates, times, and other details, however, the penalty items for the offenses, their aggregation, and details of torture remained hidden. The sub had half an hour to study the list and make itemised suggestions as to what penalties he deserved. Furthermore, the sub was allowed to add items to the list that may not have been added to it by mistake or inattention without serious consequences. After that, the interrogation itself began. The interrogation lasted for a minimum of three hours and a maximum of six hours, and always took place in the same way, in a predetermined manner and framework. Video and audio recordings and minutes of the whole process were also made.

The sub sat on a large, stocky, throne-like armchair, stark naked. A V-shaped piece was carved out of the seat of the chair so that the genitals of the sub hung in the air. The arms, legs, chest, and forehead of the sub were secured to the chair with wide leather straps at a total of eight points: across the lower legs, thighs, lower arm, chest, and forehead. An electrode with a screw clamp was then placed on the nipples of the sub, from which cables were routed to a custom-made X1 Interrogator electro box. The device stood on a wheeled table next to the dom. Next to the dom, opposite the sub, also stood two high-power incandescent lamps and a tripod-mounted video camera facing the sub. The dom chair was a couple centimetres behind the camera and lights, about two metres from the sub.

2.

Transcript of an interrogation led by Martin:

Martin checked the leather straps and electrodes once more. Although the electrodes fit snugly on my nipples, they did not cause pain on their own. He then went to the black standing lamps and turned them on. Dazzling white light flashed and even from this distance the heat from the bulbs struck my naked skin. I could barely take Martin's figure out as he turned on the camera and then sat down in his chair. I stared forward, squinting, almost unable to move my head because of the leather strap across my forehead.

Martin's voice broke the silence. "So just for the sake of order. It's the 26th May, 2017, which is the second sub cycle of this year for you. I will now read the 113 items in detail on the criminal record together with your attached suggestions.

(Reads the items.)

"Did you understand what you heard?"

"Yes", I replied. Honestly, half an hour wasn't much time for me to memorize every detail, I thought.

"Do you accept the reality of the items on the list?"

"I do."

"Then, in the following, I will subject you to interrogation by torture as per our laws to make sure that the items on the list and the penalties attached to them are real and appropriate. The interrogation will last for a minimum of three hours. After this time, I will compare the list with your confession, and if I find the result satisfactory, I will consider the interrogation over. Should further questions arise, I will continue the interrogation for an additional period of up to three hours. Do you understand?"

"I understand" I said faintly. I felt a ball in my throat. Even though I knew in advance what was going to happen, it didn't make it any more bearable.

Martin looked at the table and then spoke. "So, on the morning of 18 March, you were twenty minutes late from your workplace, and you think that equates to eighty cane strokes to your feet.

I remembered the delay, but I wasn't sure about the date.

"That's correct." I replied. Because of the light from the lamps, I couldn't see Martin touching one of the dials on the X1, so the sudden, rupturing pain cracking in my left nipple caught me off guard. I squealed immediately, my fingers plunged into the air or clutched the armrest. My whole body twitching, as much as the leather straps allowed. Although it only lasted for five seconds, I was already gasping when the current stopped, as if I had been running at full speed for minutes.

"No. It all happened on March 17" said Martin. "How many minutes are you late?"

"Twenty! Twenty!" I shouted.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Yes!" I shouted.

The agony struck again. And again, only in the left nipple. This time it came perhaps with a lower intensity, but didn't stop after a few seconds, just flowed continuously.

"No, please, nooo!" I shouted.

Martin replied in a calm but strong voice. "First of all, don't shout at me when I ask you something! Secondly, how many minutes were you late? Fourteen?"

"Yes-YES, twenty, please turn it off, please!!!" I could barely stop myself from shouting my reply at him.

"Not twelve?"

"No, nooo, nooo!"

The current suddenly became stronger and of a different pattern, which had a renewed effect on my nerve endings. I screamed.

"Weren't you maybe thirty minutes late? If you were, and you confirm this now, then maybe we can move on. We have a very long night ahead of us if such inaccuracies arise at the very beginning."

I knew perfectly well that it was twenty minutes. But that extra ten minutes won't count as much, just stop the pain now.

"Yes-YES!" I shouted. The current tore, ripped my nipple relentlessly.

"What yes-yes?" asked Martin just a tiny bit mockingly.

"I was thirty, thirty minutes late! My God, please turn it off!"

The current, as if it never existed, disappeared in one fell swoop. By now my body was glistening in the lamplight from the sweat, my hair was completely tapped. My nipple ached a little, but the feeling subsided pretty quickly.

"So" Martin said "on the seventeenth of March, you were thirty minutes late, and that equates to a hundred cane strokes of your feet. Do you agree?"

"Yes," I gasped.

And so it went on for the next three hours. A flood of questions and cross-questions rushed over me as my nipples were practically electrified constantly. Martin handled the Interrogator very creatively. Sometimes the current struck both of my nipples at the same time, sometimes alternately. Sometimes the electric shocks came in a whiplash, and other times in a red-hot glowing flood that never faded away. I cried and I screamed. I desperately tried to keep my own answers in mind, but in the end barely anything worked. Although I had lost the thread a long time ago, I was sure that by now the amount of penalties imposed had at least doubled. Sweat flowed from me in streams, all my muscles were trembling with exertion and exhaustion. My heated body was visibly steaming in the late night cool. Suddenly, the torment ceased. I gasped with my eyes closed. I heard a metallic sound and opened my eyes just in time to see that Martin was swinging the contents of a sizable bucket of ice-cold water at me. I squirted and fumbled with a renewed force as the steel-cold water full of melting ice cubes hit my body. Every square inch of my thoroughly shaved skin became goosebumped in the blink of an eye.

Martin sat back down.

"We started the interrogation exactly three hours ago, and I recorded the changes on the criminal record as I read it again now."

I listened trembling as he listed the items. Although the sentences had not yet been converted to the third, most serious category, I had some idea what would happen to me during the final cycle of torture.

"Mark, do you understand and accept the criminal record?"

"Yes", I whispered.

"Louder!" he snapped.

"Yes", I said again, more firmly.

Martin listened. I flickered trying to make out his expression, but because of the water and the dazzling lights, it was virtually impossible to see clearly. "The truth is, I'm not happy with this," he said at last.

"Don't... please... Martin... I can't take it anymore..." I started.

"I couldn't care less what you can or can't take! You know exactly that I can continue the interrogation for up to three more hours."

"It hurts so much, please..."

"I know it hurts. That's why it's called torture." he looked down at the list. "There is a very significant difference between the original and the new version of the items. The difference is so considerable that I can't believe you didn't see it when you handed me the signed record. Without further ado, I can imagine that you may have intentionally tried to mislead me."

I exclaimed with widened eyes.

"No, never, I swear! I would never do that!"

I didn't see it, but Martin's mocking tone made it clear that he was grinning.

"So you swear? That's touching, but as you know, I can't just take your word for it."

This time I saw him reaching for the machine. I wanted to shout at him, but he was faster. The current-induced torment struck with a completely renewed force. Although the electrodes only touched my body at two tiny points, the pain that flashed in my nipples was so bad that I could only scream until I ran out of air and then only had the strength to whine. The straps and the salty sweat gathered under them had already rubbed my skin bright red. My throat, even my jaw, ached due to screaming for hours. Eventually, maybe thirty seconds later, the pain suddenly subsided, but it didn't go away completely. It was constantly buzzing on the tip of my nipples, and I knew it could get awful again at any time.

I didn't speak, I just gasped.

"I don't want to interrogate you for another three hours, Mark" Martin said, then turned one of the dials a little higher. The current throbbed in my nipples with just enough force so I could concentrate and talk, but in the meantime, my suffering remained quite visible.

Martin stood up and pulled his chair directly in front of me. He placed his hands on my damp thighs, his thumbs almost touching my groin.

"Pay attention. There are two options. One is that I will interrogate you for another three whole hours. You know the law. Each cycle must be completed".

"Oh no, please, no, I can't stand it, I can't stand it!!"

Martin suddenly straightened up, grabbed my face with his right hand and stared into my eyes. He hissed these words through his teeth:

"Interrupt me again, I will immediately sit back there, and you will have the current flowing without interruption for the next hour. No questions, no nothing. Do you understand?"

I nodded in horror. The current relentlessly grinded my nipples in the meantime.

Martin continued with deliberate slowness:

"The other option is to accept your confession in its current form on the condition that you will suffer the difference between the two registers in the form of punishment torture."

I whimpered, but this time not from the suffering caused by the electricity, but from the fear. Either he will continue to torture me for hours, or I will agree to the most severe form of punishment that exists. Meanwhile Martin took his chair back behind the lights, sat down, drumming with his fingers amusingly on the Interrogator. Punishment torture. Due to the nature of our system, there was "traditional" torture at the end of each cycle. However, there were only a few examples of punishment torture throughout our relationship. No, no, that would be terrible. Though my testicles had already completely ascended from the cold and the agony, I suddenly felt them tense up, projecting the bottomless depths of the punishment mentioned. I'd rather continue the interrogation.

The needle-pointed agony resembling a dental drill sparked into my left nipple which suddenly slammed into my right nipple and back shook me from my contemplation. I shuddered. My determination I had a moment ago immediately waned. I realized I was so exhausted.

Well? What's your choice? Martin adjusted a tiny bit on the control dial, and the pain rippled up and down my body even more.

"I agree" I screamed. The current just kept pounding.

"To what?" Martin snapped.

"The punishment torture! Please turn it off, just turn it off!

Martin laughed and the pain immediately ceased. "Your choice, Mark" he smiled. "Look at the time, it's barely past midnight and we're done already," he said lightly, then stood up and turned the camera off.