Now It's Her Turn

Story Info
Wife gets HRT and gets her sex drive back.
8.6k words
4.11
25.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now It's Her Turn

By Brenda Goodwin

@2020

(This tale contains some extreme fetish themes that many of you may not like, including toilet games. If that's an issue, please read something else.)

Cassidy and I (I'm Ron) have been married for 26 yrs now. Please don't call her Cass, she hates it. The kids are grown and gone on to their own lives in other states, and we have retired early, planning to enjoy our retirement with travel and relaxation.

Over the years, we had a highly enjoyable, if somewhat kinky sex life, including some swinging and BDSM play. It also included a bit of sissy maid play for me when we could fit it in around having kids and some chastity play. Yes, most of this was originally at my urging, but Cassidy certainly seemed to enjoy it as well.

The years of wild sex seemed to hit the back burner. After menopause, Cassidy didn't seem to have the same sex drive as before, but I was still pretty randy, and ready to play at any time. I still wore only woman's pantys and would occasionally get Cassidy to lock me in chastity for short periods. Maybe 2 or 3 days at a time.

Most of the time, I would watch some porn and have a good wank when I was released. I had a pretty good list of fetish sites I perused regularly. Fictionmania and Literotica were my most frequently visited, but there were lots of great videos on Pornhub to watch as well. Plenty of great videos there on any subject. They had basic sex, lesbian, sissy themes, including hypnosis, toilet slaves, & gang bangs. Virtually anything you wanted all for free, unlike the early days of the internet.

Cassidy was mostly a homebody these days. She enjoyed RPG and lunches with her girlfriends and shopping and cooking, interspersed with a trip to the gym 3 or 4 days a week.

I didn't do the gym much. Once or twice a week at most, partly because Cassidy did still require me to only wear women's underwear. That, along with occasional terms of chastity I was always concerned about the open dressing rooms and showers. I did stay in shape by skiing, playing golf (walking the courses), and swimming a lot at our friend Janet's pool. Janet was our next-door neighbor and one would think a "hotwife milf", but was really an older lesbian who often used my help in maintaining the pool.

So, I returned from a 4-day golf adventure upstate on a late August day. As much as I enjoyed the trip, it would be nice to finally be unlocked from my stainless steel chastity. It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't taken a couple of XXX cd's with me to watch in my hotel room each night.

Cassidy was preparing dinner when I got home and when I asked for the key to unlock, she told me to, just shower up and come down to dinner, that she would unlock me later. I showered and shaved and put on a pair of lacy blue full-cut pantys, sweat pants, and a tee.

Tilapia with seasoned rice and veggies, with a nice white wine, greeted me, as did Cassidy. At 5'10 and a size 10, she looked great in shiny black leggings showing a little camel toe, and a crop top that left her toned midriff bare. Her longish nails were painted a dark plum, and my cock swelled in its cage to see her.

"Well, look at you in sloppy sweats and a tee. I think you should go back upstairs and put on something nice for dinner. After all, I haven't seen you in 4 days. Why don't you find that cute summer dress you like to wear. It should be in your closet," Cassidy told me.

That sounded like fun, so I said, "sure, darling. If that would please you, I will be happy to."

I headed up to change, wondering what was up with her. Maybe she wanted sex again. That is cool and unexpected. I quickly found and put on the flowery sundress and decided to wear a pair of her cork espadrilles with it. Her size 9 shoes always fit my man's size 7 perfectly.

I returned to the dining room and did a little twirl for her. "Well, you look much better now, and the shoes are a nice touch. I see you can still walk well in heels," she said with a smile and a kiss.

We clinked glasses and drank some wine, and started in on the wonderful dinner. She kept my glass full, and after the meal, I helped clean everything up. I guess being in a dress brought back the sissy maid play, and I enjoyed helping out as my cock (which she called a clit when locked up) tried to stretch out in the cage.

We were on the couch with some more wine after the meal when I told her about my golf outing, and asked what she had been doing. She said she had mostly stayed home reading and spent time next door with Janet and her girlfriend Kate, enjoying the pool and grilling.

"Well, I am glad you weren't bored without me, darling," I responded. "Do you think you could unlock me now though?"

"I will have to think about that a while," she answered with a mischievous smile. "I mean, we haven't had actual sex in a long time, so I don't see why you need that little clitty unlocked now! Let us just leave it a bit longer. Don't you want to know what I have been reading while you were gone?"

She refilled our glasses (there seemed to always be a lot more wine in my glass) as I said, "Well certainly, I am always interested in what you are reading and doing. Was it one of the new "tell-all" books on that asshole Trump?"

"No silly, I finished Mary Trumps' book before you left. This time I had a lot more interesting stuff to read. You have probably read it already yourself."

"Okay, so what was it?"

"Well, Ron, when you left for your trip, you left your laptop open and on. When I went to shut it down, I saw some sexy pic on the screen, so I went into your google history and some files and found all sorts of interesting things. Those story sites have lots of fun reading, and, what's it called, porndub or something like that. What an amazing video collection. Some hot lesbian films too. I wanted to show them to Janet and Kate," she explained as I sipped more wine.

I wasn't sure what to think. Was she going to think I was even more perverted than she knew, and hate me for it, or maybe it would rekindle her sex drive?

"Now, before you say anything, Ronnie, let me continue. I know that our sex life hasn't been much of anything in the last few years. Menopause certainly didn't help, but I have recently started a new HRT that seems to be restoring that drive a bit. But I don't want things to be like they were before. I'm not saying I don't like all the kinky play. In fact, I love it. But over the years, it always seemed to be about your kinks and your orgasms," she continued.

I had a bad feeling about this, not knowing where she was heading. More sex would be good, but I thought I always took care of her pleasure first. Was I really just thinking about my benefit?

"So I read a lot of stories and watched some videos, and did some further research, and came to a conclusion. That conclusion is that I have my own kinks and fantasies. Many of them overlap with yours, but I am sure that some of my desires may even make you blush. But as I honored your desires for so many years, it is now time to turn the tables. You always wanted a fem-dom house, and now you are going to have one."

"But Cassidy, you have always been the decider in this house. Don't I always do as you wish?"

"You have been a good husband, faithful and obedient in most ways, but I need more darling, Much more!"

"Can you please be a bit more specific hun?"

"Of course, sweetie, finish your wine, and I will tell you the changes I have in mind. First, I wish to be called Mistress, when we are home, and Miss Cassidy when we are in public. Second, I want you to be more feminine in your behavior and appearance. It's just you and me now so that shouldn't be a problem. Thirdly, the chastity stays on and in my control. Any questions so far?"

"Yes, um Mistress, the chastity thing you know. I mean, you cant keep an 8-inch penis crammed into a 2" cage all the time. It's not right. I need to use it regularly."

"That's really funny dear, would you like me to find you a smaller cage? If not, I think you should be careful what you complain about. Now, as you are to be more feminine in your demeanor, you will henceforth be known as Brenna, and you will only refer to your cock as a clit."

With my clitty getting harder in my cage, I said, "Yes, Mistress, thank you. May I ask why you are making these changes in our lives, Mistress?"

"Because I want to Brenna, and frankly, because I can. After searching the web while you were away, my mind was awakened to some strong fantasies of mine, Fantasies that I have suppressed for many years. Now I am going to make them real and you will learn to accept what I want. What makes me wet. What makes my pussy squirt in ways you never thought possible. And some of them are going to make you squirm and beg to avoid it. You will cry and beg for all your worth, but in the end, you will accept all that I wish for. You will accept it because the brain in your clitty will tell you you must. You will accept it because you love being my little girl."

"That seems exciting but a bit scary, Mistress. But I have always loved you, and I trust you."

"That's a good girl. It's too bad you have no idea what you are in for. Now go upstairs and strip to your pantys and get the bondage cuffs out and put them on the bed. I will be up in a few minutes."

"Yes, Mistress!" I scurried upstairs and stripped, then got the cuffs out and put them on the bed. I figured I should kneel while waiting for her. My clitty straining in its cage. I heard her footsteps on the stairs, but she didn't enter. A minute later, I heard the toilet flush, and she entered the room shortly after that.

Upon entering, Mistress glanced at me on the floor. "Good girl Brenna. You know your proper place, it seems." With that, she grabbed the cuffs and added them to my arms and legs. As I was standing, she held me and gave me a long deep kiss, her tongue invading and dominating my mouth as I swooned in her embrace.

I was directed to the bed, and she soon had me secured by my arms and legs. I watched as she slid down her leggings, revealing her firm pantyless bottom. She climbed aboard, facing me, and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I didn't need any instruction and started with long licks from top to bottom. I stopped after the first couple of licks and gave her a funny look as she tasted of pee.

She grabbed my long hair and pulled my face into her pussy. "Clean it up bitch. That's just one of your new jobs. So you better get used to it!"

I licked away the acrid taste and finally got to taste her beautiful vag, bringing her to 2 great orgasms for the first time in years. My clitty was straining in its cage as her juices covered my face.

She got up, but only for a minute to turn around. As she held my cage and balls, she lowered her ass towards my mouth. "Let's see how good you are at the back door Brenna."

Releasing my cage, she reached back, and spreading her cheeks, directed her puckered hole to my mouth. "I want to feel the same love and deep tongue as my pussy got, girl. Make Mama feel good and make it shine."

The taste was strong, but I was able to work through it and made love to her ass as if it was her pussy. As I felt her unlocking my cage, my tongue got deeper and deeper.

"Yes, Brenna. That's so nice back there. Get as deep as you can. DEEPER. Yes girl. Taste me, suck my ass whore. DEEPER Now!"

She was holding my balls as I did this and squeezed tight as she came from my tongue in her ass. I never knew her to have an orgasm as strong as that, and I screamed into her ass as she totally crushed my balls.

She finally released my bruised balls and rolled off of me and caught her breath. She reached over to my cock and got it hard again. It didn't take much for that. "Look at this little toy all hard. It will never fit back in the cage this way. I guess it wants to squirt too. Maybe I will stroke it a bit more. Does that feel good, Brenna? Yes I bet it does. MMM. Don't you dare cum sweetie. I want to play with it for a while."

And she edged my poor clitty/cock. She would stop whenever I got close to squirting. And she kept up the kinky talk in ways I couldn't believe. She talked about having a lesbian 3 way with the neighbors, and she wanted me to be her lesbian sissy. How she would make me pretty, and I would spend my life making her happy. And she stroked me more, and more.

"AHHH, please let me cum Mistress, please I will be a good girl for you. Whatever you want. I will do it," I screamed, but she just let go of my clitty. "Please let me squirt, please, Mistress," I repeated.

"No Brenna. I'm done playing with it for now," she said quite calmly. "Its time to lock it back up now!"

"NOOOO, YOU CAN'T," I screamed out again. Big mistake when you are fully bound, I found out.

"You do not say NO to your Mistress, you little bitch!" With that, she walked over to the closet out of my line of sight. "You will pay for that mistake."

She returned with a ring gag and a crop. After forcing the gag into place and securing it she took the crop and brought it down firmly on my clitty. She held my balls to keep me from moving and brought the crop down on my clitty again. 5 more followed. All I could do was moan and shake my head side to side.

"Now, if you are ready for me to lock my toy back, up just show a thumbs up and I will be kind and lock you up for 10 days."

Stupid me. I heard ten days and shook my head no. Mistress Cassidy proceeded to cover the rest of my clit with strong lashes from her crop. I was moaning and giving 2 thumbs up and shaking my head yes when she finally stopped. "Well, 2 thumbs up, now Brenna, that's a good girl, and we will make it a nice even 20 days, OK?"

Totally defeated, I kept my 2 thumbs up as she locked my clit up for 20 days and released the bondage. I knelt at the edge of the bed, and licked her to another orgasm, as I thanked her for protecting my clit in the cage.

Shortly I was preparing a plate of cheese and crackers and a bit more wine so we could relax in the living room before bed.

"So how do I get out of this cage, Mistress?"

"You will be allowed out in 20 days if you complete your training, but mistakes and insolence may add additional time."

"I have played your maid before. I know how to cook and clean. I don't need to be trained."

"I'm not talking about that, you silly girl. For the near future, you are in sissy mode full time unless I say otherwise. We will have your body hair lasered off in the city tomorrow. I want your body nice and smooth. You should be happy you will no longer have to shave your baby-face."

"The real training is a bit more serious though. Have I ever told you about my girlfriend Emily, from college? The one I had a fling with my junior year?"

"You may have mentioned her. Why, Mistress?"

"You might say it was much more than a fling. She was actually my little slave girl, just like you will soon be. You see, Brenna, she was a special kind of slave to me. Not your normal lezzy slave girl. She had this craving to tongue my ass as you did earlier. And the more she did it, the more I craved feeling it as well. For me, no orgasms can top it. It didn't take long for me to make her a full toilet slave. And that is what I intend to do with you, my love. I have made some new purchases to help with your training, and if you ever want that clitty freed from that cage, I suggest you make a serious effort to please me. Now let's go to bed."

She handed me a diaphanous pink baby doll and matching thong to wear to bed, and while I laid there thinking about what she said this evening, I struggled to fall asleep.

After breakfast the next morning, we headed to the city for my laser treatments and shopping. We entered the laser salon, and Mistress Cassidy told the receptionist that I was here for my treatment. She introduced me as her "husband" Brenna and said to please inform her if there were any problems during treatment. She gave her the key for my chastity, and let her know that she expected it to be reinstalled, after my treatment. The receptionist thanked her and told her it would be about 3 hours for me to be finished. Mistress left, and I was led to a treatment room.

She introduced me to Carla and gave her the key to my cage with the instructions to replace the device when finished. I was asked to undress and lay on the padded table. A sheet was provided along with blackout goggles to protect my eyes. The cage was removed, with a few giggles, and Carla set to work. I was glad that I never had a very hairy body to start with. She started with my face, tweezing my eyebrows to begin. I felt her working from my brows down my face to my chest and legs. All in all, it was less painful than I had expected, and I almost fell asleep as she worked on my legs.

I turned over for her to do anything on my back, and the back of my legs, then she said it was time for the "Brazilian". "Pubic hair is a bit coarser than the rest, so I am going to turn the power level up a bit. I hope it isn't too uncomfortable, Brenna."

The tone of her voice told me she knew it would be more painful, and it certainly was. I squirmed a bit as she stretched my scrotum as the light burned away my hair. "If you keep moving, it will take longer to finish, and I will have to report you being uncooperative to your wife sissy. Now be still!"

I gritted my teeth and struggled through it. It was even harsher when she worked my perineum back through my butt cheeks and around my back hole. Finally, she was finished and had me re-locked and dressed. She led me to the front and handed the key back to the receptionist. As I finished paying, Mistress Cassidy returned with an arm full of packages. Pleased that they gave her a good report on my behavior, we left and went for lunch at a nearby restaurant.

"Did you enjoy your laser treatment darling? Just think, you won't have to shave again for about 6 months now, and after that, we will have it done for the last time. Then you won't have to worry about it ever growing back."

"Well, it did hurt a bit, especially around my crotch and ass. And my brows have a decidedly feminine look now. I certainly hope you are happy with what I went through for you."

"Yes, of course, I am Brenna, but that's only a start, as you will see. There is so much more I want to do with you."

As we headed back towards our car, we passed a small jewelry store, and Mistress dragged me in and right up to a saleslady. "Hi, my Brenna wants her ears pierced. Can you help us find some pretty starter studs for her? I think 2 in each ear would look wonderful."

When she showed Mistress some plain gold ball studs, Mistress said no. " I was thinking maybe something pink. Maybe a little pink heart-shaped crystal or something."

The clerk then pulled out a pair that was exactly that. I cringed a bit as they were much larger than the gold studs. I sat on a stool, and my ears were marked and checked so that the positions matched, and in a matter of minutes, I was sporting 2 pretty heart-shaped pink stones in each ear. "Here are your aftercare instructions, honey," the clerk said to me. "Remember they need to stay in for 8 weeks before you can take them out. Come see us again anytime."

Our next stop was a nail salon. Mistress treated us both to mani-pedis. Having a pedicure was such a treat. It felt wonderful having my feet pampered.

"Watch what she is doing carefully Brenna. You need to learn how to do that for me in the future. Maybe if you get good at it you can do Janet and Kate too."

Mistress had her nails none in a nice dark red and mine in deep pink. When we moved to the manicure station Mistress had her normal style done but the nail tech was adding some kind of acrylic tips to mine and when done I had shiny pink gel nails about a quarter-inch past my fingertips. "These will last about 3 weeks before you will need a fill. I will look forward to doing that for you sissy."