Martin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up and placed my stiff rod against the soaked opening. My member gradually penetrated in, enlarging her tight vagina the deeper it went. Only the distal half of my cock was inside of her when Miranda's body began shuddering violently, "Oh my god! I am cuuummming!...

I continued slowly pushing forward. My prick was threatening to blow any second...

I reached her cervix and was able to pound her 5 times before my orgasm began. As my jets hit her tortured pussy, Miranda's cries turned into continuous whimpering.

During my climax, I kept my strokes slow but strong, making sure to not harm her tight, barely used hole. Miranda's prolonged orgasm lasted the whole time I was inside of her. Only when my cock began deflating did her breathing rate diminish and her sweaty body started relaxing.

She stayed on her back with her eyes closed for a couple of minutes and then turned to me, "You were terrific! I needed that... The last time I had sex was 8 months ago and believe me, there was no comparison!... You are so young, how did you learn so much about pleasuring a woman?"

"Miranda, I was a virgin... You are the first one I ever had sex with..."

"Really?!... I don't believe it. Your huge cock filling my cunt to the rim had something to do with my powerful orgasm, but the way you played with my boobs and licked me showed great potential!"

"Thank you, lady. It means a lot to me!"

She chuckled, "It is unusual to take one's cherry and at the same time enjoy the action so much. I always thought that most first-time sex encounters with a boy end in disappointment."

"Thanks for the compliment and I remind you to stop calling me boy, otherwise I'll have to fuck you again, but this time I'll do it mercilessly!"

She sighed, "Boy, you are so unfair!..."

12