Martin Luther Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mood on her face was not what he expected it to be. She wasn't angry. She wasn't pensive. She was a lion on the attack. She eyed his body up and down and showed her teeth to him in a motion that was half smile and half something else entirely.

"I guess we should ..." he began but she put a finger to her lips to tell him to shut up. Martin was silent and then she pounced on him. She kissed him and wrapped her arms around him. Martin was confused because all during the day she wouldn't say one word to him at all. She'd avoided even looking at him and now she was all over him again.

Martin wanted to stop himself. He had promised himself no more sex for the rest of his life after he'd experienced the evil one. No more sex. Before he'd been drunk and then the other time he was really sleepy. But there was no excuse this time. He was wide awake. He was fully in control of himself. He should be able to stop himself. He should be able to say no. But the system in his body had been awakened. He wanted her. He knew it was wrong in so many ways but he wanted her body. He put his hands on her and she accepted him.

With the two of them locked in embrace and still kissing, she was able to scoot her butt up onto the counter next to the sink. His cock was out of his pants and she wasn't even wearing panties this night so he was able to slide right into her. Something in Martin was telling him that this was not the way sex was supposed to be. This was not right. The only correct way to have sex was between two married people who were dedicated to becoming parents together. If he was going to have sex with Flora then she should be his wife and they should be able to do it in their marital bed not sneaking around in a bathroom. He knew that and yet he just could not stop himself.

The passing of time wasn't something his brain could measure at that point. They could have been at that for hours or only seconds and for Martin it would have all been the same. When it was over all he could remember was her whispering into his ear "Fuck me" while he pushed into her again and again. He was the first one to start to cum in her and she held onto him like she was clinging to dear life as she also hit a small climax.

Afterwards they both released each other and they got themselves decent. She was about to go but he reached for her hand. "Wait."

"What?" she asked as she turned.

It was wrong and Martin also figured illegal but this was no longer just a one time accident. This was the third time he'd had sex with her and this time it was fully consensual with no mitigating circumstances. Even if it was wrong, there was something higher that demanded that Martin do the right thing.

"Should we ... get married?"

"What?" she said with a shock.

Martin was going to try to explain but she wouldn't hear him and she cut him off.

"Listen, you're cute and all but I have a fiance. I'm already getting married. Plus we're cousins. How can you even think that? It's gross. You have to be realistic and think about what people will think. Don't fall in love with me. This is just sex. Ok? We're just having fun while we can. That's all. Don't do this to me."

In silence Martin nodded and she left him alone in the restroom. He should have expected her to say something like that. It wasn't as if women had not rejected him before but for some reason this hurt. His insides felt like they were crushed and trampled on.