Martin, Sophie and Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris still didn't realise he was there even when he was standing right behind her. Sophie curled her fingers around her husband's cock and started pumping it gently with her free hand. She was so turned on she could feel her juice dripping down the inside of her thighs.

"Is that good Chrissy? You like that in your hot little cunt, don't you?"

"Yes..." moaned Chris, her legs trembling as the candle stretched her hole, the underside teasing her clit with every stroke.

"But it's not as good as a real cock is it... you'd like a real cock up you now wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I want a real cock..."

Sophie began teasing her with the candle, withdrawing it until only an inch was left inside and then plunging it deep inside her again.

"Beg me for it... show me what a naughty little slut you are and beg me for a real cock!"

"Oh, please... please give it to me!"

"You want it?"

"Yes!"

The candle plunged in again and then pulled out.

"You're sure you want it?"

"YES!," she moaned.

Sophie pulled the candle away and shoved her husband behind the younger girl, he pressed the tip of his cock at her entrance and before she fully realised what had happened Martin had sunk his cock deep into her cunt. Chris panicked as she felt her body invaded by a real cock but Sophie grabbed her and held her tight, kissing her face and neck and reaching underneath her to rub her clit. Over and over she repeated 'It's okay, it's okay, it's Martin," until the girl relaxed and pushed back against the thick cock inside her.

Despite the candle stretching her pussy out beforehand, Martin had been on the verge for so long now that he only managed a couple of minutes before he was getting close. He glanced down at his wife, who smiled at him and mouthed the words 'do it'. He slammed into Chris hard and felt his cock swell past the point of no return and grunted loudly as he pumped her full of his spunk.

The two girls collapsed on the sofa while Martin stood looking down at them, his cock still half-hard, sticky with a mixture of cum and pussy juice. Standing there having just fucked his wife's 18 year old friend he felt an overwhelming confidence he'd never felt before.

"Well, what a dirty little pair of sluts I've found myself," he barked, causing Chris's pale face to redden.

He pointed at his wife.

"You, come here."

Slightly startled by this unusual outburst for her normally placid husband, Sophie obediently rose from the sofa and moved towards him. She didn't look particularly scared, but Chris did. Martin sensed this and sought to re-assure her.

"Don't you worry Chrissy, I know who's responsible for all of this... getting you drunk and taking advantage of you."

He glowered at his wife and then pushed her to her knees, just like the man in the book he grabbed her hair and used it to hold her head back, then fed his half-hard cock between her lips.

"You can stop sucking when it's hard, do you understand?"

Sophie nodded her head gently and sucked hard on her husband's shaft, it was already getting harder.

"As for you little girl, I never knew you were such a horny little tart."

Chris's face was redder than ever.

"But there's no shame in that, after all you're only a kid, not old enough to know better like this one."

He pointed disparagingly at his cock sucking wife.

"I realise now that I've been far too gentle with her in the past, well that'll all change now. She had her chance before, but now it's too late."

Martin noticed how hard Sophie was sucking his cock, this was really getting her worked up! He pulled her head away from his cock, it was 95% hard now.

"That'll do," he spat.

He pushed her back to the sofa and laid her over the back, just as Chris had been earlier. Her arse looked so fucking inviting, sticking up like that and he decided that before he fucked her he would spank her.

He moved to one side and put his hand on the back of her neck to hold her still (another move he'd picked up from her bedside reading matter). His arm raised and he slammed it down onto her left cheek.

"Owwwww!" Shrieked Sophie as the burn spread through her ass cheek.

"Be quiet slut. You will get no more than you deserve."

Recognising the line from her favourite book, Sophie realised what had might have occurred while Martin had been left to his own devices upstairs and dropped her head as the juices flowed to her cunt once more. She had never been spoken to like that before and although she had fantasized about it she never really appreciated just how much it turned her on to hear it. Martin dealt out another half dozen stinging slaps, until Sophie's backside was even redder than Chris's face.

Then he stood directly behind her and rubbed the tip of his cock up the crack of his wife's luscious arse. He could feel the heat radiating from the skin on either side and placed his hands on her cheeks, prising them apart to expose her tight little hole. His cock fell between the cheeks and brushed over her puckered opening causing a gasp to escape his wife's mouth. His cock dropped lower and slid easily inside her soaking cunt.

"Fuck me... please!" Whimpered Sophie.

"Oh I'm going to fuck you alright," chuckled her husband.

He motioned to Chris to come closer. When she stood right next to him he kissed her on the lips and reached between her thighs, his fingers sliding between her lips and deep inside her.

"And as I'm in such a good mood, I'm going to allow you a little lubrication."

He pulled his fingers from Chris's sticky hole and worked the mixture of juices into his wife's asshole.

"No, Martin... please! I'm not ready!"

A further volley of slaps to her ass silenced her.

"You'll never be ready, I see that now... you had your chance, now we do it my way."

Martin's index and middle fingers forced their way into Sophie's ass, opening and stretching her out to make room for his thick, hard length. He had never been so hard in his life.

He looked at Chris, who was still standing next to him.

"Sit down there, on the sofa, and spread your legs. I want to see you fuck yourself with that candle while I fuck this slut's ass."

Sophie was shaking with nervous anticipation now, she looked to the side and saw her young friend lay back on the sofa and feed the candle into her slick cunt.

Now Martin had a better idea, he put his arms around Sophie's waist and lifted her off the sofa. She felt his iron hard stalk crushed against her burning cheeks and wondered if she was going to be able to take him in her ass. He lowered her down onto her knees on the floor between Chris's thighs and pushed her head down.

"Well slut, don't you want to see if you can make your pretty friend cum?"

Sophie eagerly began to lap at Chris's clit, taking control of the candle and driving it home repeatedly.

Martin knelt on the floor behind his wife and slowly started to feed his aching rod into his wife's tight asshole. It was tight as hell, be he wasn't giving up. His own face reddened with the effort of forcing it inside her and he vented his frustration by occasionally slapping his wife's already crimson ass cheeks.

As Sophie licked her friend's delicious cunt, she used her free hand on her own clit, helping her to overcome the intense sensation as Martin pushed deeper and deeper inside her. Now and again she grunted as she felt her ass being stretched to the limit, but she maintained her rhythm and was soon rewarded as she felt her friend start to tremble and shake as her pussy started to convulse around the wax cock inside her.

For her part, Sophie was merciless, pushing the candle deeper and deeper as Chris writhed in ecstacy below her. Eventually she collapsed back completely onto the sofa, panting as she recovered from what was certainly the hardest orgasm she'd ever had.

Sophie pulled the candle out of her friend's dripping cunt and reached back and slid it inside her own sodden hole. Now she was being double fucked and fulfilling one of her strongest fantasies. She angled the candle for maximum contact on her clit and bit into the sofa cushions as Martin battered her ass harder and faster as his second orgasm approached.

Finally she felt the tell tale signs and her body started to buck as her climax began. As she tightened up, she tipped Martin over the edge and he unleashed his second load of the afternoon, this time into his wife's tight, hot ass.

As he milked the last drops of cum from his wilting cock he looked down at the two women through his tired eyes, he knew things would never be the same again and he relished this chance to push his wife to previously unknown levels of perversion. Her book had certainly stoked a fire inside him and maybe he'd get to fuck little Chrissy again too!

12