Wife & I Fuck Her Bitchy Friend

Story Info
Wife's bitchy friend becomes our sex slave.
4.7k words
4.64
97.4k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever had a girlfriend/wife with that one friend you absolutely can't stand? The one that will forever give you the "you are not good enough for my friend" vibe? Yeh, that was Holly for me. My wife Anna has been friends with Holly since high school and the two even shared a dorm and who knows what else in college. The pair are pretty tight. I love Anna and have begrudgingly tolerated her abrasive friend for the last ten years. Anna is a five foot three, blond with a tight athletic body and medium breasts, while Holly is quite the contrast and towers over Anna at five foot eight, dark chestnut hair and sports a very custom built chest and curvy hips. The two have probably drawn male attention since they hit puberty.

Now in our thirties and well into our careers, Holly was largely out of the picture until that fateful day I came home from work and found the two of them lounging in our living room. I put on as happy a face as I could and she gave me a surprisingly tight hug. We chatted and drank a little before I retired to my office, while the girls stayed up. Anna later explained that Holly needed a place to stay as she had gone through a rough breakup and left her job in the same week. Holly has always been very type A successful, so I found that a bit hard to believe and absolutely did not want this woman in my house and Anna knew it.

"What can she do to convince you it'll be ok?" Anna asked with a bit of a pout.

Without thinking I replied "She'd have to suck my dick and take it in the ass before I'd even consider it!" I immediately regretted the response as Holly is still Anna's best friend and I respected that.

Anna looked at me with a raised eyebrow and replied "How do you know she wouldn't be into that?" I assumed Anna was placating me and was ready for a shower and bed after a long week. Anna went back downstairs to continue her visit with Holly and I passed out.

I woke the next morning to a warm hand on my cock and my lovely wife staring at me "I took care of Holly and I have a fun surprise for you tonight" Anna said in breathy voice before abandoning my hard on and wiggling her ass off to the bathroom. I love that ass and watching her is always a delight, maybe some day she'll even let me fuck it.

It was an uneventful Saturday that wound down with the two of us at a local Italian place, downing more than a few glasses of wine. "Are you ready for your surprise?" Asked Anna with a playful smile.

"I'm ready to finish what we started this morning" I replied, tracing light kisses across her neck as we headed to the car.

Once home, I grabbed a drink and went through the mail as Anna dashed to the bedroom. By the time I made it in, she was dressed in a bustier, thigh highs and stilettos looking absolutely stunning. "I like my surprise" I massaged her firm ass as we kissed. Anna responded by grinding her hips into me and stating "This isn't the surprise at all..." With that bit of implied mystery, she pulled my clothes off and pushed me into a chair. I could only stare at her and ponder how gorgeous she was. The staring ended as a blindfold slid over my eyes and Anna's sexy voice whispered into my ear "Do you want my mouth first?" without waiting for my answer, she slid down my body, pushed my legs apart and had both her hands and mouth on my hard cock. The blindfold made the sensation even more intense and I was in heaven. Anna pulled away making me groan and then went back to using just her mouth. I could now feel my dick bumping the back of her throat, probably the first time she's been that deep. I vowed to buy more of whatever that wine was.

Anna's hot mouth was bobbing up and down on my cock and I could not help but put my hands in her hair and fuck her face. She whispered "that's really hot" in my ear and as my dick was wholeheartedly agreeing, my brain began doing some confusing math. I went to pull off the blindfold, but was stopped by feminine hands. "Let's enjoy the moment before you see who's mouth you're fucking". Hard to argue and whoever's mouth was on my cock was doing a superb job.

"Fuck her face baby, I want to see you push your cock into our little sluts throat" Anna pleaded before her soft lips hit my own. "Do you like having a little slut sucking you while you kiss your wife? Is that as hot to you as it is to me?" Anna didn't let me answer as her lips crashed into mine again. "Is she doing a good job baby?"

I responded, "she's not as good as you (I missed the hand action), but she does seem very motivated."

Anna tweaked my nipple and replied "she is very motivated, I cuffed her hands behind her back and told her she had to make you cum or I'd help you finish in her virgin ass."

I nearly came just hearing her say that, we've dabbled in dirty talk, but this was a whole new level. "In fact, there's a remote control plug in her ass to warm her up" and with that I could hear a subtle buzz and the mouth on my cock moaned powerfully enough to send vibrations through my entire groin. It was at that point things finally added up. The wonderful mouth desperately trying to make me cum had to be my arch rival Holly.

"That's Holly, isn't it?" I asked between gasps. With that Anna pulled the blindfold off and as my eyes adjusted, I was treated to an amazing sight. Holly had her knees on the floor and was prone over the footrest that matched the chair I was sitting in, naked with her hands cuffed behind her back. The image was made even sexier by the mascara running down her cheeks as she focussed 100% of her energy on my hard cock.

"You said she could stay if you could use her mouth and ass, right? Well, I told her that and she jumped at the idea. Turns out the bossy Holly is quite the opposite in bed" and with that Anna once again triggered the plug in Holly's ass and I suspect she came as the moans vibrating through my cock where now combined with a squeal that sent a sensation into my dick I will forever try to recreate.

"Are you enjoying her slutty little mouth or would you rather finish in her ass?" With that said, Holly doubled down and I put my hands back in her hair and pumped my cock down her throat. "That's it baby, fuck her mouth, I want to see you cum down her throat, make her take your cum" Anna's voice trailed off as she moved behind Holly and fingered her pussy "she's so wet baby, I think she really likes being used like this" Anna shared as she looked me dead in the eyes and fingered her own nipple as well.

I couldn't take any more and with two handfuls of brunette hair, pumped my cock into Holly's mouth and blew shot after shot of cum, groaning as she swallowed and all the while Anna pumped her hand on Holly's pussy. As I came back down to earth, Holly was still shaking and had clearly orgasmed again.

I layed back trying to catch my breath just as Anna came back over and sat in my lap facing away, pulling Holly's face into her pussy "I need to cum so badly, I don't care if the tongue is male or female". Moaned Anna as a surprised Holly resigned herself to serving her friend.

Anna's hot little ass wiggled on my cock as Holly did her best to make her cum. "That's it my beautiful slut, a little suction on my clit, be a good girl and make me cum". Uttered Anna as she pressed the anal plug vibe remote to full. Holly wiggled and thrust her face into Anna's very wet pussy as both neared orgasm. I reached around and pinched both of Anna's nipples as her head tossed back and she came on her best friend's face.

Covered in a sheen of sweat and all of us breathing heavy, Anna turned her head back and asked "Do you like your surprise? Think you'll be ok with Holly spending some time here?"

My renewed hard-on now pushing into her ass was probably answer enough, but I still responded with "I like Holly much better when my dick is in her, but are you ok with that?"

"I would probably have said no if you had asked me last week, but after we spent last night drinking and talking, the lovely Holly came clean that she's been attracted to me since high school and a bitch to you because of it. I've always thought she was attractive as well, but had no idea she was submissive in bed until our chat" explained Anna. With that Holly looked up, makeup smeared all over her face, the sheen of our cum surrounding her bright red lips and nodded with a shyness I had never seen from her before. It turned out, under that control freak exterior lurked, an until now dormant submissive with a touch of a humiliation fetish.

We all relaxed and took in what had just happened, while Anna wiggled her ass on my growing hard-on, before rising and pulling me by my hand to follow her. "Little Holly has several more holes you may enjoy" uttered Anna as we both knelt behind the prone Holly. Anna stoked my cock and aimed it at Holly's wet pussy as I grabbed her hips and pushed myself into her friend.

Holly moaned and her head rolled back, while Anna undid her cuffs. "Ok Holly, be a good fuck for my husband" breathed Anna as she sat back down in the chair we had previously occupied. With that, we could make eye contact as I fucked her friend in slow deep strokes, grinding into her and soon bottoming out. Her pussy felt amazing and I knew I'd get to enjoy it for some time as my second orgam would take a while.

Holly moaned "fuck me, please fuck me" in a single syllible utterance. Anna looked at me with pure lust, she was getting off on this nearly as much as I was. "Fuck her harder, make her beg for your cock, she's been such a bitch, this is your chance to make her pay" Anna hit the vibe in her ass again and I could feel it through out my cock. Holy hell, what an incredible sensation. Holly was no longer able to form words and emitting more of a groan as her body twisted and shuddered though another orgasm.

"You know she's never had a cock up her ass? Would you like to fix that? Would you like to own this little bitch's ass or would you rather finish in her pussy and save her ass for tomorrow?" words I could hardly fathom coming from my wife's mouth. I was finally getting close and the sensation of Holly's pussy clamping down on me each time she came and the subtle sensation of the vibe in her ass was pure heaven. I reached over and grabbed my wife's face and kissed her hard as I came in her friend. Anna looked surprised at first, but was soon moaning into my mouth as we savored the moment.

The unreal night ended with a slow cleanup and all three of us passed out on our king size bed. I woke up early to the two of them spooning, their pillows covered by mains of blonde and brunette hair and a bedroom that looked like a bomb had gone off.

I snuck off to the shower, careful not to wake the sleeping beauties and reran the evenings activities through my head. Was this even real? Was this woman who has treated all of us as if we were her lowly employees for the last decade now our personal sex slave? With that I wrapped up the shower, threw on some sweats and headed to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.

An hour or so later I heard the shower come back on and the giggles of the two women. They both appeared in the kitchen a few minutes later and thanked me for the coffee as if it were any other Saturday morning in suburban America.

It was Anna who tackled the elephant in the room with "so, did you like your surprise? Do you think your dick can handle that for the next month or two?"

I could only nodd. Anna, looked over at Holly and said "thank him for accepting you as our pet" and as if they had planned it, Holly walked over to me, dropped her towel kissed me hard on the lips and uttered "thank you sir for allowing me to stay at your home, I understand my body is yours to use anytime you wish". I'm sure my eyes were saucers at this point as she slid down my body, pushed my sweats down and engulfed my cock with her hot mouth.

"Our little slut likes having her mouth on your cock and I think she really likes it when you fuck her face" deadpanned Anna as she looked me straight in the eyes. Was my wife really asking me to face fuck her best friend and more importantly, why was I not doing exactly what she asked?

Hands back in Holly's thick mane, I made sure my cock was firmly lodged in her throat as I leaned back against the counter and fucked the most enthusiastic mouth of my life. By now she had me pretty figured out (deep throat, tongue action and a hand at the base of my cock) and I was not going to last much more than ten minutes. The squealing and moaning added to the experience as Anna peered across the room and licked her lips. Damn, this was real and I was going to cum in her mouth again. She seemed to sense it and with two handsful of her hair I gave it one last push before letting go. She swallowed it all before pulling away gasping for breath while still playing with her own pussy. Porn had nothing on this woman.

A leisurely breakfast and a lot of chatting helped fill in the gaps. Holly had not really quit her job, but had sold her company and was at a crossroad in her life when she showed up at our doorstep. A lack of reasons to be the bossy woman I knew her as, had inspired a bit of self reflection and a drunken evening with my wife, the opportunity to come clean about the long hidden desire to submit. Holly was a self made woman and had been on her own since seventeen, helping support several successful companies and then creating her own. At 34 she was finally taking the time for a little self care and Anna and I would be the grateful recipients of her newfound passions.

My head was obviously spinning as I played the highlight reel of our new world order while separately trying to complete my Saturday afternoon chores. A long ago promised trip to a buddies house to help him out with a construction project was pure torture as I wanted to share last nights happenings, but knew that could never happen.

Arriving home shortly before dinner, I was dirty and beat. A beeline to a long hot shower bright some life back into my life and it was at that point I noticed the house was suspiciously quiet. I crept around, but other than the place seeming absolutely spotless, nothing was out of order. It was at that point I saw Holly in heels, stockings and very little else standing majestically in the kitchen. I had never really paid much attention to her physique in the past, but she was definitely on the tall side and in great shape, Easily a 34 D, with curvy hips and toned legs made even sexier by 4" platform heels.

"Hello Holly, where's Anna?" I asked and she jumped as I spoke.

"She went to the store for some ingredients for tonight's dinner" shared Holly nervously as she bit her sexy lower lip. My god, the tentative Holly was a far more likable version of this woman. "Would you like to use me for your pleasure before Anna returns?" sha blatantly asked.

Wow... I nearly froze and was saved by the sound of Anna entering the house. I rushed over to help with the groceries. "I figured you'd be balls deep in Holy by now, did we tire you out?" asked Anna with a sly smile. I gave her a sneer as it became more clear what the rules of engagement were going to be in our new arrangement.

As we put away the groceries, Holly pranced around the kitchen in a sort of zen level of happiness, her exposed breasts bouncing with beach step. Anna must have noticed me watching and pointed it out by saying "You like Holly's rack? Did you know she had them done when we were in our early twenties? Did you know she also has insanely sensitive nipples?" and with that she walked up behind her, raising her breasts with her hands and tweaked Holly's nipples. Her head rolled back as her eyes closed in pure passion. "It makes her very wet when her nips are fucked with, come here and check" asked Anna as I moved in.

I kissed my wife though Holly's hair as I fingered her sopping pussy. Holly groaned and put more weight on my hand as her legs weakened. Anna was stripping her own clothes off while pulling hard on her nipples as Holly moaned loudly and came on my hand.

We luxuriated in the moment before Holly pulled my hand up and licked her juices off of my fingers. "Thank you sir, thank you for making me cum and for allowing me to stay at your house". She said, eyes downcast and in a completely submissive tone. Damn, I loved this.

Anna eyed me through Holly's disheveled hair with a devious look that combined love and lust in perfect proportions. "I may need to cum now as well" she pointed out and with that I rotated around Holly, picked up the now naked Anna over my shoulder and carried her to our bedroom. Tossing her on the bed, I dove face first into her wet pussy. Eating her with a level of fervor that was probably a first for our time together. I sucked her hard clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue across it as Anna thrust her hips into my face. To keep her still, I grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them to her side, effectively drawing her into my mouth and shortly after her hips began bucking and her tell tale right thigh quivering as she came in what I'd call the loudest orgasm of her life before collapsing on the bed and promptly dozing off.

I got up and cleaned my soaked face up only to find Holly standing at the doorway fingering herself "That was hot, no one has ever eaten me out like that" uttered Holly in a breathy tone.

That hardly seemed fair, considering how much pleasure she had shared with me, so naturally I dragged her into the bed, laid her down next to my semiconscious wife and pushed her stocking clad thighs to her chest. She was wet as hell and probably still sensitive from her recent orgasm, but I didn;t care and repeated my efforts on her clit. Holly moaned loud enough where I was concerned the neighbors may hear and then was promptly muted. I looked up to see my now awake wife's mouth clamped on hers and her hands back on Holly's tits.

Not even ten minutes in, Holly bucked into my face and arched her back in what looked like a painful angle before screaming "I'm cumming, fuck, I'm cumming again, oh god..." Anna again peered at me with that devious smile.

"Holly, why don't you get down on your knees and show my husband how grateful you are for making us cum" As Holly slid down, Anna followed her and placed her tits against Holly's back. The sight of the two of them was incredibly erotic.

"Be a good slut and make my husband cum with that hot mouth of yours" commanded Anna as an energetic tongue swirled across the tip of my cock. "That's a good girl Holly, take my cock in your mouth, I want to feel your throat" and with that Holly deep throated me and fought off her gag reflex with a series of grunts.

"This is so hot, I love watching you fuck her face" moaned Anna as Holly's mouth traveled the length of my dick. I pushed my fingers through her thick mane and took control of the movements, Holly relaxed her body and let it happen as Anna fingered herself while again looking me dead in the eyes. Hard to make an enthusiastic blowjob more erotic, but looking your sexy wife in the eyes somehow made it hotter.

Her warm, willing mouth and throat would soon bring me to the edge as I tightened my grip in her hair and once again pumped cum down her throat. Holly didn't miss a drop as her eyes watered and her nails dug into my hips. She dropped to the ground, gasping a bit and breathing heavy and was soon replaced by Anna's mouth. "You really like fucking her face, don't you? It really turns me on to watch you control her, did you know that?" asked Anna before diving back down on my now softening dick.

Holy laid on the floor with a satiated look on her face before opening her eyes and mouthing thank you. "I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you and I want to make it up to both of you in any way I can" moaned Holly with a subtle wink.

We ate a light dinner and all passed out shortly after. I awoke to a wet mouth on my cock and Holly's big dark eyes watching mine open up. "What really turns you on? What would you like to do to me?" asked Holly between pulls on my now very hard cock.

12