Martinsville Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can say that. Listen, Maggie, I'm sorry about the bad publicity that got kicked up while you were in Egypt. If you want a--"

She snorted. "You mean the gay club raid near that army base?"

"Yes."

"There's no such thing as bad publicity in showbusiness, doll. It all adds spice. Are you coming back to Richmond soon? Charlie's not the only one who misses you here--although it's your conversation I miss, not your cock."

"I guess so, but, if you don't mind, I'll keep this cottage in Martinsville and come back to work here when I need to get away from Richmond."

"So, the piece of man flesh you found down there is a real firecracker, is he?" She asked.

"You can say so. I don't have to wear a mask with him, Maggie."

"Lucky you," she said. "He's there now, isn't he?"

"Yes," I said, reaching over and running the back of my hand down Cory's torso from his throat to the root of his cock. He was lying on his back on my bed.

"You were about to mount and fuck him when I called, weren't you?"

I don't know how she did it. She always seemed to know. She must have heard the happiness and lust in my voice. "Yes," I answered.

"In that case, I'll catch you latter, sweetness."

She gave her signature deep-throated laugh and clicked off on me.