Marti's Baby Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found that I was able to eat a little so I did. Then decided it was time to get back to the blackjack table. Another four hours and another $8,000.00 profit. This wasn't working out the way I planned. I'm $20,500.00 ahead plus the other $12,000.00 from four personal checks I had cashed in the casino last night. So there I sat with $32,500.00 in my pocket. I felt like there was a neon sign over my head with an arrow pointing down at me flashing "Rob this idiot bastard!!" I went to my room and locked it in the safe.

Then I sat down with another drink from the mini bar. This time I wanted to enjoy it so I made a gin and tonic. I took stock of my financial situation. She couldn't touch my family trust and all the money I made and saved before marrying her had been put in that trust. Her car was in her name so she keeps that. The house we live in belongs to the trust so she can't touch that. In the 31 months we had been married we had spent a shitload of money but had invested virtually nothing so all the money we had was the roughly $16,000.00 we had in our joint account before I cashed the checks last night. We had four credit cards with a total outstanding balance of less than $4,000.00. I had taken $12,000.00 out of the joint account last night which left around $4,000.00. After paying off the credit cards the bank balance would be near zero. Marti had never worked a day in her life. Ever. So she had contributed nothing financially to the marriage. Her parents had supported her before our wedding and I took over from them. She wanted to be a stay at home wife and that had been okay with me.

I could go home now.

Within two hours of landing at home the next day the money that I had with me was in the trust account, all but one of our credit cards had been paid off and cancelled and I had called Leah to tell her I was back. I headed for the house feeling pretty good.

Marti's car was in the garage when I got there. She was not in a good mood.

"What do you mean calling me a cheating bitch? I've never cheated on you and why did you hang up on me and why didn't you return my calls and etc, etc, etc."

She finally ran out of things to yell about and was going hoarse.

"Where did you spend night before last?" I asked her.

"Why, here of course."

"You're lying. You spent it in the waiting room of Memorial Hospital trying to see your fuck buddy George Henry Walker. You also spent yesterday and last night there. You've been home less than two hours and the only reason you're here is because they kicked your ass out of the hospital."

"I, uh, I,"

"Fuck you and your 'I, uh's'. Get your shit together and be out of this house in one hour."

"You, asshole, you can't kick me out of my own home. And besides, I'm pregnant. The courts won't let you kick me out."

"Jesus, Christ, but you and 'Georgie' are fucking dumb. How did he ever become a cop? This house belongs to my family trust and as the trustee, I'm telling you to get out and stay out. The courts have nothing to say about it. This is not your husband talking, it is the trustee of a legal and binding document which the courts have no power to change. You now have 55 minutes."

"But, Matt. What about our baby?"

"You mean Martina? She is neither my baby nor my responsibility so ask your 'baby daddy' what he wants you to do. Oh, that's right. You can't ask him. He's in isolation at the hospital. If, after the baby is born a DNA test confirms that she is mine, I will take care of her needs; but you and I are finished."

Silence.

"Your time is ticking away."

"Matt, I, uh."

"What the fuck did I tell you about your 'I, uh's? Just leave!"

Twenty minutes later her car pulled out of the driveway.

Eight days later George Henry Walker died of injuries received while protecting the citizens of our fair city. At least that's what the newspaper article said. He was given a heroes burial. Pictures of his funeral showed a grieving Marti being held up by someone identified only as Freddie.

Leah and I saw the pictures on my laptop from our hotel room in Cabo San Lucas. We had just finished checking our online bank account. In less than one week after I posted them, the two videos Leah found had grossed us $1300.00.

I'll never sell another fucking car!

12