Marty

Story Info
Good friends get close.
4.3k words
4.35
12.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

Once we were free to return to normality. As we now know. I started drinking at my most favorite social club.

Lockdown had caused it to be teetering on the brink of closing down forever.

It seemed that Marty and myself were the few who tried our hardest to keep the place open.

One night, after quite a few pints. We started discussing weather we would fuck the latest barmaid. Mikki.

Although her make up was on the heavy side. She was cute. A bit on the tall side, slim. But she looked so sexy, especially when she wore her long hair in a pony tail. That always turned me on, and I could never figure out why.

I guessed that she was about maybe twenty eight. But that depended on how she wore her hair.

The only constant thing about her was that all of the outfits she wore at work were all the same more or less. Either with a top that hung down to her mid thigh. Or loose and baggy sweat pants and top.

If you got lucky you might catch her bent over and see her cute behind. Or from the other direction a glance down her top.

"I wouldn't start a job if the place looked like it was going to close. I've mentioned that to her as well."

"It might not. Anyway would you do her?"

Marty threw me with his answer. "I already have. She must have been here to see what the place is like. She's looking at buying the place. Anyway we got chatting and one thing led to another."

"So what's she like then?"

"She is different. Very different. But I loved every minute."

"Different how?"

"A gentleman never reveals. Is how the saying goes. I think."

"Shut the fuck up and spill the beans."

Marty took a drink of beer and looked around the bar.

"Oh come on man. We are alone in here. You have been watching too many spy films."

"Ok. What I'm going to tell you goes no further. Right?"

"I have never ever passed a secret on. No matter who tells me. No matter what they say. Secrets come to me to die."

He took a long drink. Then sighed. To be honest he did look like he was going to tell me that she was in fact his sister.

"Right then. No telling ok"

"Could we get on with it. It will be last orders before you tell me."

"Well Mikki there is really a man."

"Get away. Not her. With those tits and that arse."

"Oh she has a fine pair alright. But she also has a cock and balls to match."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. We were at hers and after a lot of heavy kissing. She went down on me. And she can suck cock. Then that was it. She didn't want to go further or let me what I imagined was to lick her pussy. So we kissed some more and I managed to het a hand there on the outside of her jeans. And I felt a hard cock!

She waited for me to start calling her names. But I was way too turned on to care by then."

"So you sucked her?"

"We done everything. I mean everything."

"But you didn't want to do that when we were younger."

"Excuse me. I did after a while. But you were too busy fucking anything that was breathing and had a pussy."

"I believe that you were doing the same too."

"I was. But after I had a few blow jobs, I wanted to try doing it myself, and with our history. I thought that you would have wanted to experiment more with me."

"If I was not fucking my college lecturer at the time I would have tried it with you. But she was up for anything. I still haven't met any other woman who was as dirty as her. Nothing was off limits with that woman."

"So you have never done anything with another cock?"

"Apart from yours when we played. No."

"That doesn't really count what we done though. Does it?"

"I suppose not. All we did was rub our cocks together. Oh and wanked each other off once."

"And kissed."

"Sometimes I do look back and wish that I did try going further with you."

"I do too. Do you look at gay porn?"

"Only if they are legal and are not too hairy."

"Chicks with dicks?"

"Some crossdressers too."

"Would you then?" Nodding towards the barmaid.

"I think I would. No. I would do it with her."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I just thought that if I watched that kind of porn and enjoyed it. Then I should try it out. Is she bigger than you?"

"Slightly smaller."

"What about sucking on a cock?"

"Way better than I imagined. A real turn on."

"Would you be ready to do that to me?"

"I think you should try and pull Mikki first."

"Why not just us?"

"Go on. Ask her if she wants a drink with us."

Mikki was trying to look busy behind the bar. I wondered if she had been listening to our conversation, and I was being set up somehow.

"What can I get you?"

"Oh just the same for us two thanks. Would you like a drink too? Maybe join us?"

"I'll bring them over. Thank you."

"Did you ask her?"

"She is coming over with them. Happy now?"

Mikki placed the drinks on the table and sat down.

She started the conversation. "I was going to close early. But you two can stop and have a few more if you want."

"There might be a last minute stampede."

"We all know that will not happen."

Mikki sank her pint. "Shall we have another?"

Marty told her to just get one for herself.

When she returned. "I was gasping for a drink. I promise that I don't drink like that all the time."

"So Barry has left you in charge?"

"He had to go and see his mother. Should be back in a day or two."

She was off to the bar again. This time she come back with drinks for us all.

"So I guess Marty has told you all about me."

"He did."

"And your ok with that?"

"I'm fine with it. We are all adults."

"And you've never been with any men?"

"No. Well a fumble with Marty"

"So he told me. You must have thought about going with a man afterwards?"

"Never had the opportunity. I sometimes watch gay porn and wonder about it. Not often though."

"Would you do it with Marty now?"

Feeling on the spot a bit. I looked at Marty. He looked right into my eyes, and then nodded just ever so slightly.

"I think so."

"Now in front of me?"

I wanted to back out of it. As well as seeing where this was leading to.

For once I decided to be brave. Stick this one out after all I might find out what it is like to take a man in my mouth, taste someone else's sperm take a real cock in me and not a dildo.

I had tried to find a suitable man to go with, but when push came to shove I always lost my nerve.

Anyway Marty and me had almost done it. Just we never talked about it after. It was almost like it never happened. All those years ago.

Beverley, my tutor. Had me as her plaything. She would fuck me with a strap on. Dress me as a woman, make me suck her fake cock.

Eventually she wanted me to experience the real thing.

But the bloke she wanted us to do it with, was not up to my standards. He just looked and was a dirty old man.

I split up with her not long after that.

The only lasting thing from our time together was me buying a dildo or two for my own personal use.

Even that little kink had faded away the last year or two.

"So are you two going to kiss?"

Marty managed to buy us some more time. "Can we have a couple of shorts first? To settle the nerves a bit."

"You can go and get them. For all of us."

Marty went behind the bar.

"Would you kiss me?"

"Now?"

"Yes now."

I leant in expecting to feel her lips touch mine.

Nothing there.

"So why would you want to kiss me straight away and not your friend who you have history with already?"

"Because you are by far more attractive."

"Thank you. But kiss him and then you get to kiss me."

I met Marty at the bar. Took the drinks off him and once they were on the bar. I kissed him.

By the time he kissed me back. Our tongues were flickering against each others, and as he relaxed more, his hand began to search for my stiffening cock.

It was Mikki that separated us. "Ok boys. I am impressed. And a promise is a promise."

She began kissing me. Wasting no time in finding my tongue with hers.

Marty stroked my now hard cock through my trousers.

I tried my best to ignore the feeling of being so turned on. I felt as though I could have cum instantly, with all the years of denying myself another man.

Instead of groping at Marty. I tried to get a hold of Mikki's tits. She moved my hand away.

"Not just yet."

We kissed some more. With me enjoying the taste of her lipstick. Marty unzipping my trousers. I let my hand drop to Mikki's crotch. And tried to feel for her dick through her pants.

"You will have to wait a little bit longer for that hun."

Marty had my cock free, and was gently stroking it.

"I know that Marty would put yours in his mouth right now. But would you take his?"

"Yes." She had me hooked now.

"Good. Lets go back to our table and I can watch you doing just that."

I gulped down my drink and walked back to my seat.

Marty stood in front of me. His crotch was about the same height as my face.

With my heart pounding. I nervously unbuttoned his jeans and then slid the zipper down.

As I pulled his jeans down. His shorts came down too.

Then his hard cock sprang free.

Over the years, I had wanked myself off thinking of my times with Marty, and his cock. My imagination had made him a lot bigger than reality. He was still over six inches and it looked like a good girth too.

When I held it for the first time in an eternity. There was no familiarity to it.

I just took my time looking at it, and feeling it in my hand.

Before really wanking him. Making sure his foreskin came all the way over his helmet.

Time was up. I had to suck him. Take him in my mouth like I wanted to do all those years ago.

I kissed the tip. Then ran my tongue over his helmet before closing my eyes and taking him into my mouth.

It felt so right as I began sucking him.

My first ever time at sucking a cock. I was delighted deep down that it was Marty's cock and not that old mans Beverley wanted me to suck.

I must have been doing a good job, sucking my friend. Soon enough he was complimenting my technique before he held my head and fucked my willing mouth.

Mikki joined me. We took turns licking and sucking Marty, until he had enough. "Stop please. I cannot cum just yet."

We stopped pleasing Marty, and we kissed. Stopping now and then to kiss the tip of his cock which he held right beside our faces.

"Marty can you get another round of drinks for us, and we can go upstairs for some real fun."

Marty fastened his jeans then went back to the bar.

Me and Mikki made our way to the flat above the pub.

In the flat. There was a massive kitchen/living area, and a doorway leading off to the bedrooms etc. I imagined.

Mikki and me sat down on the sofa and began kissing. This time we each had a good grope of each other, before taking off bits of clothing.

Soon I was naked and she was just in her panties.

Marty had returned with some drinks for us, and he had began to strip off.

Mikki wriggled out of her undies and released her cock which she had 'tucked' away.

I took a second to look over her gorgeous body. Her tits looked smaller than when she was dressed. She had to have seen the look on my face. "I wear a very padded bra. These are not fake. Here feel"

After a good hold of that firm titty flesh. I agreed that they were very real.

"Plenty of HRT. I cannot stand the look of fake boobies."

I never waited for an invite to hold and fondle them more. Soon I was sucking and licking away at her nipples. I did wonder if the HRT made those nipples bigger, because they were unusually big for a man to have. Not that I was going to complain.

Marty had joined me on her other teet. The combined attention had Mikki writhing in ecstasy. She played with her cock while we suckled.

Eventually she could take no more. "Marty I think it is time you repaid your friend."

He began sucking me instantly. It felt so good having him suck me. Although he had more experience with the real thing than me.

As his head bobbed up and down on me. "I bet you wished that we should have tried this all those years ago."

He paused and looked straight at me. "Ever since I done this with Mikki I wanted to do it with you. I never could bring the subject up, something always got in the way and it's not what you could ask about in a text message is it?"

"I don't know. I would have been interested if you did ask if I wanted to suck you."

"Really?"

"Nah. I would have asked to speak somewhere in private and then asked."

"And would you have gone through with it?"

"With you? Yes with no hesitation."

Mikki stopped the talking when she offered me her cock to suck.

To me, it felt the same as Marty's. About the same size and thickness, just she had been circumcised.

I loved being able to suck cock. A desire from so long ago. Now I had two to choose from.

Yet that old man and the thought of sucking his repulsed me.

"Can we not go and lie down somewhere?" Asked Marty.

"This way boys." Mikki led us to her bedroom.

We sat in a triangle and took turns kissing each other. Feeling different body parts. Especially Mikki's tits. Stroking and teasing cocks. Marty loved having his nipples pulled and tweaked. I never knew I could get pleasure like it until Mikki played with my own. Then when she began sucking my nipples it took me to another height of arousal.

As one we lay on the bed. Still in our triangle. We began sucking cock again. Marty with mine. I had Mikki's.

I licked and sucked her dick. Loving every second, feeling so proud of myself every time I heard her groan. Soon enough I felt her body stiffen before she cum in my mouth.

Her cum tasted so sweet and delicious.

As I tried to get the very last droplet, she pulled her cock out of my reach, then moved away so it was just Marty and me, on our sides pleasing ourselves.

Mikki had moved behind me, and began to caress my ass, squeezing my cheeks, exposing my little hole.

Then a wet finger played around that hole, when the finger penetrated me and began fucking me. I was caught by surprise. It made me cum. Marty kept me in his mouth until I was truly spent, and began to lose hardness.

It was then that he gave me my second dose of cum.

He squirted a lot more of his juice in my mouth, but it tasted just as good.

Marty couldn't handle the attention his cock was still getting and had to pull it away from my mouth.

I just lay on my back. Stunned at what I had just done. And I wanted more.

Mikki leaned over me and asked if I enjoyed myself, before giving me a little kiss. She then done the same with Marty. Adding. "I told you that he would do it and enjoy being here."

"So you two planned this?"

"No. Marty told me about what you two had done and how he regretted not going further. So I got him to try and get you here and you both could do what you both wanted."

"What if I want to do more?"

"More what?"

"Full sex. Giving and taking."

"What do you think Marty? Do you want your friend to fuck you as well as swallowing his cream?"

"He can now do anything he wants with me." Then facing me. "I really wished that I had said yes all those years ago. Instead of being scared of the idea. I've missed out on gallons of your cum."

He looked so sad as he said it.

"It was a little thought at the time. Even I wasn't sure about it. I don't even think I knew what to do if you did say yes. We were only experimenting at the time and it was very different back then. But I really want to try the whole experience of making love."

Mikki joined in. "I want to be part of this too. I have never done two at once."

I was feeling ready to go again.

Marty's cock was still close, and soft.

Taking hold of it. I inspected all of it, making his foreskin cover his helmet a few times. Licking off the last droplets of cum.

Before he got fully hard I took him in my mouth again and felt him growing.

He would have to wait to return the favour. I was already hard from just looking at his soft cock. Being able to touch it and marvel at the beauty of it.

I could have carried on sucking him off all the way. Marty stopped me from doing that.

I turned my attention to Mikki and her dick.

She had been playing with herself while watching me sucking Marty, so she was hard already.

It didn't take me too long to think that I had mastered the art of being a good cock sucker. Deepthroating was out of the question, I gagged too much.

Mikki asked me to lick her.

As she lay there in front of me. She drew her legs back so her hole was available.

Her puckered ring looked so inviting.

Rimming was not new to me. Just about every woman that I had been with, I had at least once tried licking their arsehole. Just to see if they were up for anal mostly. Sometimes just because their hole was impossible to resist.

Plus by doing that. They sometimes repaid the favour without me begging them to do it to me.

Mikki's cheeks parted enough by themselves so I dived right in. Kissing licking and sucking away at her ring.

I could feel Marty close by. I managed to see where he was. Right by me. Watching every thing I was doing.

Then he was gone.

I felt him behind me. He was trying to get me on my knees. I wondered if he wanted to do that to me.

Once my arse was available. Marty started rimming me.

I thought that my arsehole was the very first that he had licked.

He didn't take long to get my ring going.

Soon I was desperate to be fucked with a real cock. I couldn't care who took my anal cherry. I just needed to be fucked.

"Somebody fuck me. Please."

"We might have a little problem with that. I only have one condom. But I do know that I'm clean enough not to need one."

"Marty go and use it on me."

"Why do I get to use it?"

"Because I'm asking first. And you have done it already. Hurry up. I want to feel you taking me."

As Marty slipped on the rubber. Mikki worked some lube in me. It felt so strange having somebody else doing that. Beverley was the last one to do it and she was long gone.

Marty asked if I was ready while he pressed his cock against my hole.

He never waited for a reply. I felt his dick making it's way inside me.

Soon enough he began fucking me at a nice and steady pace.

I began groaning with pleasure.

Mikki moved in front of me offering her cock for me to suck.

As I sucked her. "You took him quite easy. Are you sure that you never have done this before?"

Taking her delicious cock out of my mouth. "An old girlfriend had a strap on."

A few moans of pleasure. "And I played with some girlfriends dildo's since then when I had some alone time."

Back to sucking.

"So which do you prefer?"

"Dildo's might be bigger, and harder. But Marty feels so much better."

That spurred Marty on. He began to go for it. Giving me his full length pounding me hard.

So much so. I couldn't suck Mikki. I thought that he was going to make me cum just by fucking my arsehole.

Mikki saved me. "Don't cum just yet Marty. I still want to have both of you too."

He stopped fucking me there and then.

Off came the condom and he waited for Mikki positioning herself.

With little lube he was up her, fucking her arse.

As soon as I was in front of her she had her mouth around my cock.

She was lost in pleasure. She even cum without anyone touching her dick. A wasted load, with nobody able to swallow it.

Marty cum soon after, without any warning. His load deep in Mikki's hole.

Since Marty had cum again. He was no longer interested in fucking. Lucky for me Mikki was still very up for taking my cock in her arsehole.

As she was already well lubricated from Marty's fucking and his cum. I slipped into her easily.

I just banged away at her. Thinking that her arse felt almost the same as a woman's.

As I hammered her thoughts of what had happened that night ran through my mind.

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers
12