Marty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I had realised my oldest fantasy, and even sucked another cock. It set me off. My cum joining Marty's.

As I withdrew. I took care so none would slip out of her arse.

Mikki. "Who wants to go down and get us some drinks?"

Me. "Why don't we all go down and get them?"

"I suppose I can hold it in that little while longer. Are you ready Marty?"

We went back down to the bar. Still naked.

Marty looked a little bit off.

Mikki got the drinks.

"Are you O.K mate?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just never thought that I would do all that."

"But you enjoyed it. You did cum after all."

"I know. But I wanted you to do it to me. To make it all fair, so we were all the same."

"There is always the next time. You could even come to my place any time you want. After all I waited all these years. A few more days won't matter."

Mikki handed out our drinks. They went down in one.

She headed back for more.

Marty was kissing me when she returned. Then she wanted some kisses too.

"I need the loo. I'll be upstairs. Anyone coming?"

We followed her back. Drinks in hand.

Mikki darted into the bathroom.

Marty. "Fuck I'm going to piss myself. Mikki I need a pee."

"Come in and use the sink."

Marty walked in. Me following.

Mikki sat on the toilet. Marty was getting ready to piss into the sink.

"Two seconds. Before yo start."

"What?"

"Can I hold it while your peeing?"

"Why."

"It's something that I've always wanted to do."

"If you want."

I moved behind Marty, and was almost ready to take aim with his cock.

Mikki added her bit. "Use it to wash me. Wash off all the lube and cum."

With that she was off the toilet and kneeling in the bath. Arse exposed her hole gaping that little bit.

As Marty began pissing. I held his cock like it was my own and aimed his jet on and around Mikki's little hole.

"That tickles."

Marty seemed to piss forever. I had tried my fantasy and it just felt like holding my own really.

It was a relief when he stopped.

But I wanted to pee by then.

I took aim with my own cock and carried on pissing on Mikki's arsehole, down over the back of her balls and back to her ring.

"I hope you realise that I'm going to have to do it to you next and make sure your bum is nice and clean too."

That made my cock wake up just that little bit. I was more than up for her to piss on me.

Once I had finished we swapped places, and I felt her pee on my recently fucked hole.

Mikki could piss more than a cart horse.

It felt so dirty and yet so sexy. Something to do in the future for certain.

A little dry off with loo roll each. And we were all getting dressed.

The three of us exchanged kisses for the last time before heading to the bar for a nightcap.

As Marty and I kissed Mikki goodnight. I gave her some more money for the till.

Marty and I went our separate ways home.

12