Marty Discovers Men Ch. 01

Story Info
Marty explores his sexuality, with Rob.
5.2k words
4.58
28.2k
32

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty was just out of college and he was in the process of looking for a job more suited to his degree. He was back, living with parents and working construction till something better came along. He was a handsome guy that played baseball in college...definitely homecoming king material. I'd say he was the quintessential, frat boy, just over six foot and toned, with a hot muscled body.

We met through mutual friends and started spending quite a bit of time together. We dated, but mostly we were fuck buddies...it worked for us since his girlfriend, Paige, was away at school. They were serious and eventually got married...and then divorced. Paige was the only other person that knew Marty was bi, and that he and I were involved. In all honesty, she supported our relationship, because it kept him away from other women. We did hide things from the larger group of friends...which we both found to be exciting. This meant hook-ups after everybody else headed home and we'd do it in a parking lot...behind a bar, in a park...on a golf course...even his parents' driveway.

Anyway, things just happened when I spotted a couple tapes (yes, VHS tapes...it was in the 90's) in his room that were clearly bi-threesome porn. You know the plot...two bi-curious guys and a hot chick that doesn't mind sharing. Anyway, he clearly didn't want me to see them because he threw a shirt over them.

We watched a movie that featured some hot sex; it wasn't porn, but it had a scene, where main character was getting a blowjob. After it was over, he confided in me that he had been curious for a long time and apologized for hiding the porn; he was just used to hiding it from everybody. Knowing I was bi, he felt comfortable talking to me, but then he got way too nervous, "Uh...um...would you...uh...be interested in a blowjob...I could give you a blowjob...maybe? I don't wanna freak you out, though."

Marty was hot college guy, and I had a growing hard-on just thinking about it. I looked at him, "Shit Marty...you know I've been with guys and you're asking me if I want head from you...a hot stud."

He smiled, "Well, I've never done this before...but I'm glad you think I'm hot...or a stud...you know."

"Sorry, I don't mean to make things more difficult...I know it's hard to put yourself out there like that." I grinned and started to unbuckle my belt, "The answer is yes...yes, I'd be interested in a blowjob...but only if I can return the favor."

A little awkwardly, Marty reached out to help, tucking his fingers into my underwear to slip them down. We both laughed when it got hung up on my dick, and he had to pull the waistband over the head. The fumble lightened the mood, but then he gazed for a moment, silently. Beyond half hard, it stood out from my body, but I stroked a couple times, till it stood proudly upright. "What are you thinking, Marty?"

He told me he'd never been that close to another man's cock...well, except when he tripped over a bench in the locker room.

Anyway, after we laughed, he shook his head and exclaimed, "Rob...uh...this's fucking weird, but I think we have the same dick!" He dropped his pants and out it came, hard as rock, "Look, we have the same fuckin' dick!"

"You're my brotha from anotha motha," he laughed.

He was right; we were the same with very little difference...they both even stood erect at the same angle...with the same arcing shaft. His pubes were darker, and the head was more of a helmet...just slightly, though. The veining was different, and it was more prominent on the shaft.

I reached out to trail my fingers over it, "Fuck! Dude! We do have the same cock! I like your veins better." Though true, I realized how weird that sounded and made fun of myself, "Nice fuckin' veins, dude...you got some crazy...protruding...veins."

He laughed, "I think I can say, no one's ever told me that before."

He stood closer to compare and once they were side by side, he remarked, "Fuck, look at that! Same shape...same length...it's the same dick. It's like we got twins, dude!"

I laughed, "It's like you're my hot, brother...or twin brother...we could do incest porn!"

"Incest porn! Yeah, incestuous brothers...that sounds hot!" "You know...I have that one," he laughed, "I think it's under the bed."

He was trying to be funny, but I saw that flicker in his brown eyes; I found it both exciting and familiar...it was lust...cocklust! I felt it too...the intense, raw desire...cocklust! I wanted to hold his cock; I wanted to feel it in my lips, every thick inch. I fantasized about him pushing inside me...or pushing inside him. I bet he's tight...virgin-tight!

Despite all that going through my head, I stayed cool...and alpha. I wanted to be the first to take that ass. "Go for it, dude," I said. "Stroke it for me!"

Without any hesitation, he reached out and wrapped his fingers around the shaft. It was crazy hard, he bobbed it around some and gripped tighter. His fingers trailed up over the hard flesh, and immediately he went for it, parting his lips over the head. Taking it as deep as he could, he pumped his head a few times. He pulled off and held the base; it stood proud and pulsing with arousal. Inches from his intense brown eyes, he stroked slowly, sensing the way the skin stretched tight over the steely shaft; he was mesmerized, running his hand up and down and pressing it into his cheek, to caress his face with its veiny girth.

Though familiar, it was still another man's cock, and I watched him savor the solid, thick warmth. I groaned, rolling my hips and humping through his grip; his fingers worked up and down the shaft, admiring the subtle veining...especially the big one, running over the top. The minute differences, between us were of interest, but having a man's cock to satisfy was really overwhelming.

Using both hands, he tenderly worshipped the hard flesh in his grasp. It was arching, thick and hard, and just inches from his face. His gaze was focused on hard, man-crush cock, but he smiled up at me.

I returned the smile and said, "Go ahead, Marty...I want you to suck it, more." I repeated myself, "Marty, I want you to suck it...I need you to suck my cock. Go ahead!"

Hearing me say that, unlocked something he'd fantasized about. He gently stroked the shaft, yearning to experience more...its thickness, its weight and its taste. He pushed me onto the bed and took it with both hands, closing his fingers around its throbbing girth. He licked the very tip, sliding down over the head, until it passed through his lips. He was turned-on and couldn't believe he had another guy's hard cock in his mouth.

With the heat and hard flesh pulsing between his lips, lust drove him to run his tongue over the head. Tracing the corona, and probing the slit, he was desperate to touch and feel everything. His fantasy was finally real; he had a cock in his mouth, and he wanted to explore every inch, cataloging every detail in his brain.

I groaned and dug my fingers into his hair, urging him to take it deeper...and faster. He didn't mind being forced or nudged, at all. Man-crush...boyfriend...or fuck buddy? It didn't much matter; the only thing that mattered was in his mouth. Wanting to suck it good...wanting to feel it pulse with orgasm...wanting a hot load on his tongue, those needs circled endlessly through his head.

The blowjob was amazing; it felt amazing when he held it in his lips...I wanted it to last...we both wanted it to last. He stopped to admire his work a couple times...it was a big, beautiful cock, shiny with spit...his spit. Each time, it was overwhelmingly clear that he wanted more; he wanted it back in his mouth...it was perfect there, between his lips.

"Dude, you're a good cocksucker...fuck...fuck, you're good! You look good on that cock. I can tell you like it...like to suck it."

The praises seemed to give him visible satisfaction...and more confidence in what he was doing. He grinned awkwardly, "It's hot, dude...can't tell you how much this turns me on...fuckin' look down there at how hard I am!"

He didn't need any encouragement at all, taking it back between his lips; I felt him sucking the head, while he flicked his tongue over the tip. Grabbing for the back of his head again, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah dude...suck it...suck it...love on it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...that's it!"

He couldn't take it all but, over and over, he took it as far as he could; I savored each brush with his throat. It didn't take much before I was throbbing and trickling, and he was super anxious to slurp up the reward. I watched him savor each drop on his tongue, before swallowing.

Establishing a satisfying rhythm, he pulled his mouth way up the shaft, until just the tip remained inside...and then he pushed his warm lips back down. The erotic sound of his wet, face fucking was hypnotizing; it pushed me closer and closer and I closed my eyes. I was ready to grab for the back of his head and really fuck hard, but I wanted it to continue...I wanted him to work my cock, but I was almost done.

Feeling it twitch in his mouth, he got a big trickle and knew it was coming. With both anxiety and anticipation, he didn't know what he should do, so he pulled off and gazed up.

I grabbed it and started jacking hard, shooting a big, creamy strand into the air. "Fuck dude! Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' cumming...cumming!" Splattering my belly, another one covered that one, and then it trickled down over my hand.

"Oh fuck! Marty...fuck, that was good...fucking awesome!"

My head nodded back into the pillows and I exhaled, with rock-hard dick still in my grip. Marty, a bit overwhelmed too, took it all in. He studied my cock...his cock...and the cum that covered my abs.

"Shit, dude," he burst out laughing, "You really needed that...fuckk!"

"I did...and that was fucking awesome!" I laughed and shook my head, "Really? You've never sucked a cock before? That was your first?"

"Never...not once. I've gotten blowjobs and watched a few thousand...in porn. I guess I must learn by observing, but I don't know why it took me this long to realize that I like sucking cock.

"I guess it's all good now, but all that time in locker rooms," he laughed, "I really missed out." He grinned, "But I'm done letting that happen...as long as you're okay, I wanna do it all...you know?"

"I hear ya...missed opportunities, man! That's just the way it is, but it's never easy for guys to explore their sexuality."

"Would you...um...fuck me...fuck me like a girl?"

"Fuck you like a girl?"

"You know...doggystyle...missionary...cowgirl...or cowboy...however you wanna do it. No more missed opportunities...I wanna really feel a man fucking me." I quickly realized what he meant; he wanted to feel what women felt in the throes of orgasm, with his eyes rolling back and his whole body shuddering...he wanted to scream with pleasure.

"All of the above," I laughed, "but let's start with you spreading those legs...park your ass right at edge of the bed and I'll prop it up with pillows."

He grabbed a bottle from the nightstand drawer, pulled his legs way back and covered his hole with the lube. He handed me the bottle and I worked some over my cock and nudged the head inside. He moaned, "Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...go slow...just go slow!" "Yeah...yeah...yeah...mmmm...oh fuck...fuck Rob...fuck Rob!"

"Like that? Goin' easy...slow...ahhhh...ahhhh...but you are tight...mmmm...you okay?" I hooked my arms around his thighs and gently buried my dick with short thrusts, till I felt his ass with my balls.

"Yeah...yeah...I like it...its good!" He smiled, "Okay...no, it's amazing...fuck me, just...just like a man fucks a girl!"

Fucking the way two passionate lovers would, it was incredible. He was being fucked by a man and it was like nothing he ever imagined. With every thrust into this body, he moaned sensuously, "Fuck yeah, give it to meeeeee...give...give it to me...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck my ass!"

Shit, I was gonna take it easy...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck! Yer tight, but yer takin' it...dude...yer doing amazing...amazing for a virgin ass."

"Mmmm...I've had practice...lots of practice with toys. Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...just...just check out the nightstand...mmmm...yeah that's good."

There was the secret...dildos...butt plugs...a vibrator. "That's cool...you got toys...lots of toys...but let me know if I need to back off." Leaning forward, I grabbed his legs and pushed them wider, while he moaned, "Fuck the cum out of me...Rob...Rob, finish me off...fuck me!"

Sweat was starting to glisten, on his body and I couldn't help but notice his big dick. He was stroking and desert-worthy droplets trickled from the slit. We had been at it for a while and, without saying a word, I pulled out and got between his legs. Replacing his hand with mine, I took over, stroking the head and savoring the precum with my tongue.

He moaned as I pushed my mouth down over the shaft, "Oh god...oh...ohhh Rob...that feels...oh god that feels so good...don't stop...oh, please don't stop!"

I pulled off briefly to find his eyes closed and his head nodded back into the pillows. "No worries, dude...just enjoy it...enjoy the blowjob! I've been looking forward to this all night...I want you to finish!"

I held the beefy, red helmet in my lips and sucked hard, while swirling my tongue. I pumped my lips down the shaft, sucking and fucking my face with his dick. I savored it and took it right up to my throat...the rock-hard flesh felt good on my tongue...good on my lips

His thick, veiny shaft filled me with lust; it was precious, and I wanted to burn every minute detail into my brain. I worked my tongue, carefully exploring each beautiful vein and ridge. I looked up and saw the same ecstasy I saw when my cock was in his lips. Mmmm...with a cock like Marty's, I more than confirmed what we all know; it's never just pleasure for the guy, receiving...giving a blowjob gives you the same crazy pleasure...my dick was fucking rock- hard, again.

My mind wandered from Marty and the cock in my mouth...to Darin (an ex-boyfriend) and his cock...and back to Marty...both guys were hot as fuck! Like Darin, I wanted to satisfy Marty...I wanted him to cum. I wanted him to cum in my mouth...on my face...on my chest...anywhere, it really didn't matter. I increased the pace, and he was moaning louder and humping up into my mouth. I felt his hands dig into my scalp, "Fuck, cumming...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, cumming...I'm cumming!"

Groaning with overwhelming pleasure, he dumped a huge load over my tongue. I held his hips tight and took it all, coating my mouth with his ecstasy. His hips moved slower, pumping my mouth with his big dick, till he was done.

That night, we raided his parents' bar, and made martinis...yes, I washed him down with a martini. The salty olive was perfect with cum. Of course, he teased me about pairing a "martini with Marty." The martini became a running joke and a regular for us, and we even shared a few with his parents...fuck, if they only knew, I was fucking their son. Anyway, he was adamant about making breakfast for us that next morning. When we both headed out for work, we were in the driveway and I groped his ass with a big grin, "Call me, dude."

He responded, "You better call me, first," and returned the smile.

************************************************

We talked a couple times that week, but we hadn't been able to get together, again. But, that Friday, we went to a movie; the theater was packed, and we had to park in the outer limits, which turned out to be a good thing. We were both anxious after the first hot encounter and it gave us privacy and opportunity.

When we got to the car after the movie, he rubbed my leg and grinned, "Um...you need some a help...uhhhh...down there?"

I interrupted, "Marty, I know what you want...and yes, I need it, too. Yes, I want some help down there."

We looked around for potential spectators...there were two couples, one about four cars away...but it was dark. He had my pants open and was attempting to pull them down, "I see somebody's horny."

I lifted my ass so we could slide my pants down and grinned, "Dude, I'm horny, too!"

My dick had popped out and stood straight; he grinned, "Mmmm, I can see that!" It was inches from his face, and he ran his tongue all over the shaft. He took it between his lips and started giving me a killer blowjob...he worked himself down over the entire length, pushing and prodding his throat.

I dug my fingers into his ass, "And I want some of this...it might be hard to do in the car, though."

He smiled, "Fuck! You know it's yours...we'll find a way!"

I was just starting to moan and roll my hips off the seat, when I noticed a guy walking past the car. "Marty, ahhhh...just stay down there...there's a guy walking by. I'm sure the guy didn't see us, but he might have heard me."

Marty pulled off and smiled, "It's not like I'm gettin' up anytime soon...I got a job to do! But it may be hot, having somebody watch...you know?"

"I'll flag the next one down," I laughed.

He laughed and took it back in this lips; he kissed up and down the length of the shaft and ran his tongue in circles around the head and over the tip. I savored the feel of his lips stretched tight and working up and down the hard flesh. "Fuck man! That's fuckin' good...fuck...work it...work that cock...mmmm, yeah...work it!"

A couple times, he took it from his mouth to work my balls; then he would put it all back in, this time fucking his face, even harder.

Thick and pulsing with blood, it plunged deep into his mouth, "Fuck Marty...Marty...suck...suck me...mmmm...fuck yer throat...fuck that throat!"

There were a few more passersby, but we were way too occupied to give a damn. Gripping the back of his head, I was close and feeling the final pleasures of a release, "That's it, suck that dick...suck it."

"Ride my dick...ride my dick with that face...yeah...yeah...yeah...ride it!" I groaned as he pumped hard with his face, "Yea Marty! Come on, give me that face! Yeah, you like this fuckin' dick, don't you? Face fuck me...mmmm...that's it...give me that face...yeah, face fuckkkk...face fuck me!"

Finally, I pumped up into his mouth and pressed down on his head, to feel his throat. I'm sure he struggled to swallow, but it felt like I was shooting ropes straight down his throat. He kept his lips locked tight and enjoyed the waning, last drops. When I finally relaxed back into the seat, he pulled off and swallowed again.

He took a deep breath and licked his lips, "That was amazing! You like that, dude?"

With what little light there was, my dick glistened with his spit and creamy flecks. I smiled, "Dude, I love it...you keep me satisfied."

"You think we could sneak into the back?"

I smiled, "No lube...its gonna sting...but I can take care of you. Let's get those pants down!" And that's what we did for months...we made it work, fucking whenever and wherever we could.

**********************************************************

I drove with Marty to visit his girlfriend, Paige; we were spending the weekend. I was tight with Paige and she seemed to be fine with her boyfriend's newfound bisexuality. But more importantly, she seemed comfortable with me as his boyfriend...or fuckbuddy. He hadn't seen her in a month, and this was the first time since everything went down. They were pretty serious, and he was worried that it could all blow up; I tried to assure him that everything was going to be fine.

He looked at me and grinned, "It's three-hour drive...um...put your seat back a notch and I'll make you feel good." Leaning down to put a hand around the base, he opened his mouth and started licking at my cockhead, then sucking it down, caving in his cheeks. It had been only a couple weeks since he sucked his first cock, but he embraced our relationship with the same intoxicating lust you find in any new couple. Plus, it took his mind off things...and there's nothing better than a hard cock to do that...you know?

12