Marty Discovers Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove through a light drizzle, but the afternoon sky was starting to show through; the warm glow of the sun only added to my roadhead euphoria. He was pumping his mouth up and down my dick, and I moaned, "Oh yeah...fuck...fuck Marty! Yeah, that's good...so fuckin' good!"

"C'mon...yeah...yeah, do it for me...suck that dick...suck that dick for me!"

He closed his eyes and moaned through the hard flesh; I felt it and dug my fingers into his hair to pump him faster. Over and over, I felt his throat...nudging it...thumping it...teasing it...it all felt amazing. "Yeah, suck it...suck that dick good...ahhhh...ahhhh...can't wait to fuck again! I know...you need to spend time with your girlfriend, but maybe...ahhhh...ahhhh...maybe we can fuck this...this weekend."

With my dick still in his mouth he nodded, but then he pulled off, "I hope so, too." A big grin overtook his spit-covered lips, before he took it back in his mouth...and finished me off.

*********************************************************

That night, I heard them fucking and all I could think about was Marty's tight, white underwear, his firm muscular thighs and what was in the middle...a beautiful 8" dick. My hand closed around my own and I started stroking; I fantasized about Marty, and his cock...how it would bounce as he walked. Listening to Paige's soft moans, I pushed my underwear down further and stroked myself with both hands. I knew he was working her with that big, beautiful cock and I had to listen to it...but then, maybe 20 minutes later, I heard him, "Fuck me...fuck me Paige...fuck me with that big dick!"

I figured she was doing the fucking, using a dildo...or maybe a strap-on. It was exactly what I wanted to hear...but I wanted to hear him begging me...begging me to fuck him...begging me for cock.

I was certain Paige was okay with us, even encouraging the relationship...I think she wanted me to fuck her boyfriend...no fucking problem there. All that was confirmed when she said, "Marty's getting a quick shower for you," she giggled, "but I hear you could be twins...uh...down there."

I didn't know how to answer and awkwardly said, "Yeah, it's wild."

Paige and I had known each other way before Marty, and we were good friends. "He likes it and just ignore me, if you catch me checking it out...you know I'm a cock slut," she giggled. Before I could answer she continued, "It's sort of crazy that we date the same guy...or share a boyfriend."

We talked for about ten minutes about Marty and the intersecting relationship...we both wanted what's best for him. I thought everything was cool, but I still exhaled with relief when we hugged and she kissed my cheek, "Sweetie, it'll all work out fine...you know, I have to get going."

As she headed out the door, Marty came into the room and she smiled, "Now, stay out of trouble...I'll be at the library till about...uh...3 or 4. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, boys."

The very second the door closed behind her, Marty grinned, "I think I need a cock, but not just any cock." He slipped the belt off, pushed my pants down, and grabbed it, "I need a nice thick...big...cock...a big hot cock." He continued, "a cock belonging to a hot, hung stud...a hot hung stud, horny for tight younger stud!"

"What do you think?"

"Dude, it's all yours...go down on it."

He made out with my dick like he hadn't had sex in weeks, but I grabbed the back of his head and pumped through his lips, pushing deeper. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...hope it meets all your expectations...big...thick...and hung?"

He pulled off to grin, "It does...but I think you're exceeding my expectations!"

I was rock hard, "Get on me and ride it...ride me!" "Let me get started with really exceeding those expectations," I smiled and headed into the bedroom.

I grabbed the lube and worked it over my dick; holding it upright and steady, I watched him slowly slide down onto the shaft. He braced himself with his hands on my chest and threw his head back, savoring that first three or four inches. He loved to feel the head throbbing inside...it was just one of the pleasures on the way to balls deep.

He took it slow like that, until he got used to the girth; I teased him anyway, "Dude, what's goin' on? Why ya not goin' all the way?"

He grinned, "Just working it in, slow...gotta get used to it...you know that fucker."

I watched him slowly sink down on the whole shaft, "Oh god...that's it...that's my dude's big...big dick!" He wanted it as much as I did and when he came to rest in my lap, the heat in his belly felt fiery hot.

He just sat there in my lap with my dick completely buried and I groaned, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah, that's good...fuck, that's good!" He was quiet and I asked, "Marty, you still okay?"

He was on his knees and started rocking back and forth, "Yeah, let me fuck you...wanna ride...wanna ride that thing!"

I teased him, "Well come on...get goin! Work that ass up and down...ride that dick...yeah, ride it...ride that dick!"

My fingers dug into his hips, "Ride it...ride it, dude. Yeah, fuck my cock." I helped him slam down hard and grind, "Fuck yeah...take it...take it all...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, take it all...pleasure that ass...work it...work it with...with that ass...that tight ass!"

He struggled to get up on his feet, but when he did, he was able to ride, faster and harder. When he got going, he was pounding his ass hard, taking every inch he could get. Each time he sank back down, his ass grabbed hold of my dick, like it would never let go.

Slamming himself down to meet my thrusts, we were grinding hard and his dick bobbed wildly. He grabbed it, to jack the shaft, carefully stroking the ridge of his swollen glans.

The cowboy ride was breathtaking...watching that beautiful cock bobbing wildly and bouncing. My mouth watered watching that thick cockhead; it filled your mouth and you had just enough room to work it, tracing and savoring it with your tongue.

To get a better stance while he grinded, he leaned back, put both hands behind and dug his fingers into my thighs. His big dick stood straight, unfettered and bobbing. Again, I could hardly take my eyes off it, but was able to look at the clock, "Fuck, this view's amazing...mmmm...fuck yeah...but we only got a couple hours till Paige gets back!"

He grinned and smiled, "Dude, that's cool, because you're not gonna last that long...I'm gonna drain that fuckin' dick! Yeah, I'm gonna ride you like there's no tomorrow and take it all...take all that nut! Just sit back and enjoy!"

"Ride'em cowboy," I grinned!

He started riding faster, fucking himself and moaning. I grabbed his lean, muscled hips and thrust into his body, pumping everything I had into his ass; with a thick eight inches and change, I probed deep and molded his insides.

I stroked my hand over his cock, "Yeah dude, this cock feels good...you're hard as a fuckin' rock...shoot that load for me. Gimme that load...shoot all over me! I wanna feel it cover me...fuck yourself, till you cum...ride it hard...ride it!"

Marty's shaft was veined and bumpy to touch...you wanted to explore and catalog each detail with your tongue. Like my ex's cock, I loved to feel it sliding over my lips, but in so many ways it just seemed like a new world.

My fist flew up and down the thick shaft till his mouth opened wide with moans, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...Rob...Rob...fuckkkkkk," and he exploded! He screamed and humped hard through my fist. As it jerked within my grip, I felt cum pulsing through the thick shaft and splash over my chest.

I rubbed it over my skin, while he sat there, impaled on cock and spent. Our eyes met and I grinned, "Now, it's my turn." While he was recovering, I rolled him onto his back, "Yeah, it's my turn...yeah...yeah, that's it! You're gonna get my load. I'm gonna shoot it up that tight, little ass!"

Dominating him and hovering over top, I firmly held his thighs, digging in with my fingers to keep them spread. With balls slapping his ass, and his hole stretched tight around my dick, I relentlessly pounded his ass.

Wildly, ramming deep into his belly, I savored his moaning, "Oh god, Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, Rob...that's good...good...so good...mmmm...yeah, fuck me...fuck me hard!"

I used him to pleasure my cock, holding tight and unleashing on his beautiful, muscled ass; it was round, firm and fuckable...a hot, frat-boy ass. I whispered in his ear, "With talk like that and this hot ass, you're gonna get yourself a creampie...a creampie ass, dude!"

I kept pounding him; it almost felt I was going to split him in half. I could feel my balls getting ready for release, "Fuck, Marty...Mar...ty...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck," and slammed it deep inside. "Fuck...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah fuck...fuck...cumming," I shouted!

It felt like quarts, but I knew it wasn't. I pumped into the seed till I was finished and spent. I was pulsing inside his ass, and he squeezed it a few times, milking it to satisfy his cravings. He wanted it all...Marty and his hot, muscled ass wanted it all.

When I leaned back and popped out, my cock was covered with pleasure...and then more trickled from his ass-pussy. Grinning up at me, he flexed to push out more, and said, "Damn, that's hot...you know, she's all in."

I was still breathing hard, "All in...ahhhh...yeah, we talked...Paige and I talked, while you were in the shower."

"Paige's happy to share...you think Tina (who I just started dating) will be?"

"Maybe...she knows I'm bi...and she knows we've been going out. Maybe we should clear the air, and all go out to dinner sometime?"

I got a smoldering look that said put it back in...and fuck me again, but he said, "Dude, that would probably work, but let's take a shower." He laughed, "I seem to have a dripping creampie issue."

"We can shower together. We almost got two hours, but she's gonna want some tonight...we'll get you cleaned up and ready."

"Fuck, after this weekend, I may have to take off work...you two are gonna kill me!"

"I know, I heard you going at it, last night. You're young, dude! You can handle it!"

As we headed for the shower, he grinned, "Yeah, I can handle it," and I swatted his ass.

12