Marty Discovers Men Ch. 02

Story Info
A blowjob in a park leads to Kama Sutra Night.
4.6k words
4.58
12.3k
11

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, visiting his girlfriend, Paige. Marty, Paige and I were joined by three of her girlfriends at a concert, on campus. The opening band was about to finish but Marty was completely drunk, and we were going to take him home. I was disappointed in Marty...but things got better.

It was loud but I pulled Paige aside and talked directly in her ear, "Look we've looked forward to this show...and there's no reason we should both miss it. Let me get him home and you stay with your friends." Plus, I felt more capable with getting him home; Paige was not able to help him down the stairs.

We got out of the arena and it was chilly...I guess it was late fall...late October. Anyway, he started to sober up some after a block or two. I actually thought we could go back...so I gave him a choice...arena or home?

He just grinned and slurred (he was still too drunk), "Rob, I'm so sorry...I'm sorry you're missing the show. Let me make it up to you...let me suck you...let me suck your cock. I wanna suck you...please...please, let me suck you...I'll make it up to you."

"Marty, you're drunk as hell and you wanna suck me?"

"Yeah...yeah, do it over there...in that park. I'll make it up to you...let me suck you...please."

I laughed, "Dude, I'm horny too, but then we're heading home; maybe this'll sober you up some. We only got a several more blocks."

He grinned, "It's a deal...let's go!"

He was excited, and it didn't take long before he had it out and in his mouth; I did want to get him home, but I sure wasn't going to complain.

He pulled my pants open, exposing my half-hard cock to the cold. It was a minor setback, because once I started stroking, it hardened; the shaft expanded quickly despite the cold, and his eyes focused on its growth. Eventually, it felt rock-hard in my hand and the head stood proudly, bobbing in the soft moonlight.

He let out a low moan as his hand replaced mine and he started to pump it. I could feel it throbbing in his hand, as blood pumped through the shaft. His gaze was completely focused...no sign of drunkenness, only lust and eagerness. He stroked the shaft, using one hand...then both...then one hand again. When he leaned forward to lick the head, he grinned, "Fuck yeah! You'll like how I make it up to you."

I felt it twitch as he swirled his tongue and parted his lips. Holding them tight on the head, he slowly pushed, inch by inch, down the shaft; the girthy cock disappeared into his mouth...his warm, eager mouth.

He bobbed his head up and down, slowly, keeping one hand around the base. He teased me, speeding up...slowing down...pulling off to lick the shaft...or taking just the head. Even drunk, he gave an amazing blowjob...obviously a quick learner...and a bit of a cock slut (I'm one too).

I found myself holding the back of his head, and with long thrusts, fucked right up to his throat. His eyes closed tight, and he moaned through my face-fucking flesh.

The pace quickened and I felt it throbbing against his lips. He had me backed up and leaning against a tree, when I heard a couple voices; I groaned, "We need to finish this at home, dude!"

I was ready to pull up my pants, but heard, "Look! There's guy over there, getting some head...its cool here. Baby, let's do it on the table?"

This chick was probably drunk and giggled, "Wow, I've never fucked on a picnic table, before!" I guess it was likely that they were both drunk, but they started making out and he sat her up on the table.

Marty was unfazed by it all...had no inhibitions. He looked up, "We can fuck on the table, too...I love this cock...you're my brotha from anotha motha." He smiled, "You wanna fuck on the table?" "I love it when you fuck me."

"Your cock's thick...and it stretches me." Still drunk, he continued to ramble, "I bet it's stretched hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pussies, too." He laughed, tracing his tongue up and down the shaft, "Fuck! Sometimes, I don't think it'll fit, but it does...it always does. You wanna fuck me?"

I really didn't want to share a picnic table and have this foursome with drunken strangers...so I shoved my dick back between his lips, "No, Marty, just suck me...we can do that later...I promise. I promise I'll fuck you when we get home."

I watched the guy toss the chicks panties aside and she squealed, "Oh Brandon! Yeah, that's what I want!"

I muttered, "Guess things are going good for me and Brandon, tonight." I don't know whether they heard Marty rambling, or it just didn't matter, because they were going at it, hot and heavy. From the groans and squeals, it sounded like Brandon was pounding her good.

I think he was starting to sober up some, but Marty was still working my dick flawlessly. Pumping his head up and down the shaft, he kept switching things up, and methodically pulled off a couple times. He would lick the head and swirl his tongue around ridge, sending a sensory explosion to my brain. After the tongue, he'd stretch his lips wide and take it back into his mouth again, pumping it right up to his throat. I could feel it on the tip, and he never gagged once, though he did come up for breath a couple times.

Each time he'd look up with a drunken grin and go back to wrap his lips around the head. His lips would sensuously descend down the down the veiny shaft, taking it as deep as he could.

He started going harder and faster, with loud wet, slurps and moans. Wanting me to take charge he guided my hand to the back of his head. I palmed his head, digging my fingers into his hair and started thrusting through his lips.

I was fucking hard and felt it throb in his lips, "Yeah...that's good...feels good...dude...suck it...suck me...yeah...ahhhhh...yeah. Fuck Marty...uhhhh...uhhhh...suck me...suck that dick...suck me...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

Over and over, he pumped his face up and down, over my dick. Whenever he pulled up, he licked the underside. Fuck, he knew how to work a cock, I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck Marty...that's it, lick that dick...lick it...fuck'n suck it...and lick it...lick that cock!"

Ready to explode, I felt it deep in my balls. My whole body tensed up and I gripped his head with both hands, almost driving his face into my pubes. I moaned louder, "Fuck...fuck Marty! You ready...ready for it...gonna cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...you ready?" Hardly able to speak, I felt him grunt and tighten his lips.

My dude never once gagged, and he just kept sucking until I was done. He swallowed hard as the hot release sprayed over his tongue and painted his throat. His mouth just kept pumping, till he'd taken every last drop...it was hot, thick and satisfying in his belly.

Once finished he pulled off and grinned, "See, I told you I'd make it up to you...but I'm not done...remember when we get home."

"I think the blowjob made up for things, but I'll be ready to fuck that ass. It's your turn, dude...I wanna watch you cum!" I pulled up my pants and looked across the darkened lawn at our buddy, Brandon; when we took off, he was still going at it and she was still moaning.

I smiled at Marty, "Surely, she's going to be sore in the morning." We both laughed, when I looked back, "and I'm sure they heard us."

I bet Brandon's wrecked hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pussies, too....

"I did say that...didn't I?"

"I'm not letting you forget that...I don't care if you were drunk." I repeated it with a big grin, "Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pussies."

*******************************************************************

When we got back to the house, Marty was horny as fuck and started tugging at my belt, again. When I came back with lube, Marty seemed soberer than he was, "Go slow, but fuck me good...and hard!" He was taking a prone stance on all fours, but then he jumped up, "No...no...wait, let's go to Paige's room!"

Smearing lube over my dick, I looked at him with some doubt, "Really, are you sure?"

"She won't care...and I wanna use the big mirror. We watch ourselves all the time...its really cool." He grinned, "I can watch it go in...I can watch you fucking me or maybe...watch myself ride you?"

Just to see what we looked like in the mirror, we switched positions, going from missionary...reverse cowboy...spooning...doggy...and even a pile driver. Each time we checked ourselves out...it was like watching a life-size tv screen. Anyway, we grabbed our lube and moved to the bedroom...I stroked some more over my dick and handed him the bottle.

Watching me work it over the shaft, he grinned, "Mmmm...that looks hot...gonna watch it stretch my hole...gonna watch you give me that hot dick."

"Buddy, you just had it in the park...I get the feeling your addicted," I grinned.

"Yeah, I'd say I'm addicted...I fuckin' dream about that dick," he grinned. "It's been about a week since we've hooked up."

I knew he missed it...I just wanted to tease him. His dildo just wasn't the same...even the bigger one; I was just a little bigger. I know he thought about getting bigger one, but why bother when you got the steady boyfriend.

Spreading his ass cheeks and pushing his legs apart, I split his man-pussy wide open with one slow push forward. He groaned, "Yeah...keep still...ahhhh...just a minute...ahhhh let me rest for a minute! Yeah, that's good!"

"Oh fuck! Oh fuckk...yer cock's good! Yeah...yeah...that's good...fuck me...just keep fucking me slow...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...that's it...mmmm...right there...that's it!"

I took it super easy for a few minutes, before pumping forward all the way and pulling back out...I did it a couple times. With my dick popping out, he felt emptiness, but then the ecstasy of being pumped full, when I pushed back in. The teasing didn't last long, though, before he was begging, "Rob...uhhhh...Rob, fuck me...put it back in...and fuck me!"

My powerful thrusts split his muscled cheeks and pushed deep into his belly; once back inside, I started humping hard and he pulled his knees back, begging to be fucked. "Rob...oh god...fuck me...yeah, fuck me...fuck me...like...like that...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

"Yeah...yeah...fuckkkkk," I groaned, feeling his ass stretched tight and clinging to my dick. I closed my eyes and savored the hot embrace of his ass. It was ecstasy and each thrust brought us both more and more pleasure.

Marty moaned as my balls slapped against his ass, with a rhythmic passion, "Fuck...fuck Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, fuck me...you are fuckin' big...good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...it feels so good!"

"So, fucking tight," I moaned!

Meeting my thrusts, he rolled his hips forward and his hole gripped tight, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...that's it...fuck me...fuck me good!" After a few more thrusts, he grinned, "I think it's time...let me ride you...and we can watch it, dude!"

***************************************************

I held my dick steady, while he lowered himself to bury it deep inside, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh fuck...Rob...Rob!"

He started to ride slow, but he was anxious to get it all...and feel it all, each time coming to rest in my lap. In the mirror, we gazed at our heaving, muscled bodies, now patched with sweat. He was moaning from one of the pleasures he cherished most...the pleasure of riding a cock...the pleasure of riding a big cock. Desperate to fuck himself harder, he came down hard, working his body up and down the thick shaft; I rolled my hips up to meet him.

His dick bounced wildly, and I closed my fist around it; he groaned, "God yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...pump that dick...dude, pump my dick...fuck! Fuck that's it...pump it!"

He slammed his ass down over me, till the girthy pleasure completely overwhelmed his senses. His body jerked and his moans filled the room, "Fuck...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me...want that dick...want...want all that dick!"

I muscled my hips up into his ass, "Yeah...keep fuckin me...yeah...yeah...keep fuckin me...keep fuckin me...keep fuckin me!" His big dick throbbed and trickled a clear sugar; it was starting to trickle down over the head. Not only did I feel it on my fingers, but I could see it in the mirror! Watching it all was very hot...crazy fucking hot!

I groaned beneath him, digging my fingers into his waist as he fucked his ass on my cock. Riding cowboy, he kept groaning, "Fuck...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah fuck me!"

Eventually he was almost winded and paused, "Mmmm...all I can say is, you are one hot ride, dude!"

I laughed, "Anytime, cowboy! You need a ride...I got the dick!"

Our eyes met in the mirror and he grinned, "New position? Wanna try a new one?"

I was still savoring my hunky boyfriend in the mirror, but I finally came back to earth, "Yeah...fuck yeah, let's do it!"

**********************************************

He rolled off, to lay on his side and raise his leg. We were both facing the mirror and he was rock hard and grinning, "Let's try this...spoon me and fuck me!"

I moved over to spoon him, pressing my body into his and groping his finely sculpted ass; it was hot, firm and sensual to hold. Before pushing back inside, I teased him again, by swatting his ass with my dick and humping up through the cheeks.

I wrapped my arm under his knee to keep him spread good and wide, and pushed back inside. When I started pumping, I could see everything, even the ecstasy in his face. We were at an angle to the mirror, where you could even see my dick and his; mine was pleasuring his ass, and his was bouncing and dancing, in the mirror for me.

"Rob, that dick...ahhhh...ahhhh...god damn that dick feels good...it...it feels as good as it looks...fuck, this's hot!"

Our hot, pleasured moans filled the room, and I grinned, "Yeah, look at those hung studs...especially the hot one, takin' it in the ass...he's got a future in porn, Dude!"

I went on while fucking him, "Maybe we should invite that drunk couple from the park...and do a couple's thing or a foursome...that chick might like doing it with three guys!"

He got a huge smile, "That would be hot...and...really, how could she turn down two studs like us?"

"We could have an orgy right there, in the park," I started pumping harder and added, "a picnic table orgy!"

"Yeah Rob...that's it...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh harder...fuck me harder...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh god...yeah!"

****************************************************

When it was my turn to pick, I had him get on all fours and pushed back into his ass. Once I hit the eight-inch mark, I grabbed hold of his smooth, muscled cheeks and started pumping. Fucking him hard, I moaned, "Fuck yeah...yeah, that's good...Marty...take that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, that's it...yeah...yeah!"

The intense warmth that bathed my cock was like nothing else; there's a reason it's called man-pussy, and Marty's tight, little ass is the best.

He moaned, slamming himself back into me, and slapping my balls over his. "Rob, I wanna be the guy that gives you the biggest fucking orgasm, ever...the biggest you've ever had! Cum for me, Rob...I want it...I want every drop! I want your cum in my ass!"

When I started to pump with long, sensual strokes, that hunger took over and I felt him pushing against me, "So good...so good, Rob...feels so good...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me!"

His long, begging moans echoed through the apartment, when he grabbed for his big erection and started pumping it, "Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mm...mm...mm...mm...yeah! Rob, fuck me...fuck me...fuck...me...with that big...big dick...yeah...big dick.!"

Almost fucking him in two, my heaving, muscled body slapped over his and I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckin' take it...take all that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

"Oh fuck...fuck yeah...fuck yeah...yeah...fuck yeah...oh god...keep...keep fuckin' me...keep fuckin' me!"

After holding out for so long and starting our fourth position, I knew I was close. I ran my hand over his thigh and down over his cheek and fucked harder, "Mmmm...dude, this little game and your ass's gonna get me there...fuck!"

"You got me there...so fucking close!" I groaned, "Oh, fuck," and pulled out to push it back. "Let me beat this shit back and I'll give you a big one...fuck, I almost lost it there!"

"While you're doing that, I'll get into another position." He grinned, "It's Kama Sutra Night and all...you know?"

He tucked pillows under himself, on the floor, pushing his ass up into the air, "What do ya' think? Pile driver?"

"I like it...fuck, I like it!"

He looked so fuck-able and I laughed, "Dude, that position isn't helping my problem; you're gonna make me lose it, yet. Just give me a few more...and I need more lube." He was eager to keep his legs spread and rocked back to position the pillows better. I grabbed his ankles and pushed his legs back further to bring his butt even higher. I looked down at his beautiful ass; it was gorgeously rounded, muscled and mouthwatering.

I looked down at his body, bent in half and nearly upside-down...and then into the mirror. It was perfect; we could both watch. Yearning for more of his beautiful ass, I forced my cock downward and pushed back inside.

"Oh...oh fuckkkk! Ahhhh...that...that feels amazing!"

But then I grinned, "Looks even better in the mirror."

Our eyes met in the mirror again, and he said, "Dude, check it out...that's gay porn, right there. This's the position...fuck, that's deep...mmmm...yeah deep...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

Letting out a deep groan, I watched my self fucking him, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...it is gay porn...gay porn for sure! Fuck yeah, it's amazing...fucking amazing!"

"Oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah...that feels...feels so fucking good! You know, I did it get it from porn...but it was chick that got plowed," he added.

Going for, long greedy strokes, I pumped his ass, going balls deep each time. Watching both, my cock split his ass and his big cock bobbing around, made me crazy horny; I just kept pounding him, while he moaned, "Oh god...Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck hard...fuck me hard like that...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me!"

With this position, he wasn't just prone; his whole body was begging for cock and I was more than happy to let him have it. He was a cock-hungry bottom and he loved it, when I took control. I was Marty's first boyfriend...he hadn't been with guys before, but he definitely knew he liked this.

Driving my cock all the way and then pulling slowly, all the way out, he could feel the head pulling out and roughly penetrating him, again and again. He was panting, as I fucked his ass, rough and raw.

"Oh god...Rob...Rob...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, that's good...fuck me...till I...till I cum! Yeah...fuck me till I cum...fuck...fuck me!"

He was still ass over-head, bent in half and jerking his cock, while I slammed deep into his ass. He grunted loud and spilled all his load over his chest...over his face...and on his tongue! It had been building all night and it was a massive load...and crazy, fucking hot to watch!

While I continued fucking him, his big dick throbbed in his hand and dripped. Feeling my own release building, I moaned from the thought of satisfaction. I was way past ready...my balls tightened, and I felt ecstasy moving up the shaft.

"Yeah...yeah...take that cock...take that cock...take it...squeeze me...squeeze it...yeah...yeah...fuckin' gimme that ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, gonna fill yer ass!"

Overwhelmed with pleasure, my whole body and cock throbbed, till I exploded, pumping a long-awaited release into his ass. It felt so good...so strong that I almost expected a hot stream to pour out his mouth. It was mind-blowing for both of us and I moaned, "Fuck yeah, that's it. Work it all out, dude...get every drop...mmmmm...that's it, get it all!"

12