Marty Discovers Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! Dude, I can feel it...yer cumming in me!" Ecstatic with the pleasure coating his insides, he groaned, "Fuckin' gimme that big dick...yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme that big load...gimme all that load...yeah...fuck yeah!"

I slowly pumped into him, firmly planting it deep in the warmth of the seed. After the satisfaction of fucking into the creampie, I pulled out and fell back onto the bed.

Catching my breath, I groaned, "Yeah...push it out...push that shit out! Let's see it...let's see that creampie ass...yeah...yeah, that's it...push it out!" He flipped around, with his ass facing the mirror, so we could both; edging paid off and we watched it trickle down over his balls.

*****************************************

We cleaned up some and had another beer, of course...though, I did make him take a couple aspirin. Even after the two drunken rounds, thoughts ran wild in my head...I thought about what it was like to be fucked by Marty...how it felt...how he could stretch my ass...and how crazy hot he was. Fucking for nearly an hour and watching it all in the mirror, only seemed to make my needs more urgent; I really needed his cock!

We had been together for a couple months, and I was usually the top, but I knew what it was like to take it...especially after the hot flip fuck on a pool table (another chapter). Anyway, there were those times I heard him fucking Paige...and her moans were just like mine. Like her...I loved how his girth felt inside; it went deep and stretched me better than anyone else.

We were talking over plans for the remainder of the weekend, but my eyes moved up and down his body. Noticing my gaze, he said, "Do we wanna stay here," and pushed his shorts aside to pull it out?

Overwhelmed by lust, my mind raced as he started stroking his beautiful cock. I couldn't look away; he had that firm, athletic build...he was my hunky frat boy...my sexy athlete...my hung porn star...he was my all of the above.

His big, thick cock was a strain, but it felt amazing inside you. I was crazy turned by how he pumped it...how he flicked his wrist to caress the ridge. After fucking him for nearly a half hour and watching that big dick dance, I wanted to feel it inside. For a minute or two, I just leered; it was rock-hard, vertical, veiny and bobbing in his hand. Marty was a smokin' hot guy, but his cock had a sexual pull that was impossible to resist...especially in my horny state.

I really wanted to watch him fuck me and grinned, "No, let's go back to the bedroom...I wanna watch your cock, fucking me...do me, with the mirror!"

While looking into my eyes he grinned, "So do I, and stood while I slid his shorts off. I grabbed his ass as, we headed off to the bedroom.

I was sitting on the bed, when he turned, "Will you stroke it for me?"

I jumped at the chance, replacing his hand with mine, "Fuck yeah, let me do it!"

Stroking slowly, I pumped my fist with long, thorough strokes. "Fuck yeah, I'll stroke your cock...I'll get it good and hard...for my ass!" It almost took my breath away how the big, thick cock, in my hand, throbbed with his heartbeat.

"Mmmm...yeah, I wanna fuck that hot ass, too!"

It was a pulsing, thick cock that demanded attention...you know what I mean? It was a lot like mine, but the veins were prominent. He rubbed it over my face, and slapped the head over my tongue, before pushing through my lips. With my lips tight around shaft, he thrust his big handsome dick inside, taxing my throat. I looked in the mirror and loved what I saw...a cock slut, servicing his hot boyfriend.

His head nodded back, and he groaned, Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, that's it! Rob...oh god Rob suck it...suck me!"

He gripped the back of my head and thrusted deep, teasing my throat. Watching him pumping my mouth, I saw he was about five inches deep, pushing right up to my limit. I swirled my tongue around the shaft and over the head, licking all over his cock.

He pulled out to lube, pumping his fist up and down to spread it. I loved watching his tight, muscled body ripple while he stroked his big dick. Adding another a thick strand, he worked more over the shaft.

I was horny as shit and ready to be fucked...I wanted to feel his big cock throbbing inside me so bad. My dick had quickly pulsed back to life, "Yeah dude...that's it...jerk that cock for me...jerk that big cock!" Eager for him to push it inside, where it belonged, I had spun around to get on all fours.

Moving slowly at first, he gripped my thighs and eased it deep. I felt just a bit of pain, but he said, "I'll go slow...just relax, dude...mmmm, I'm lovin' this!" I could feel my man's huge cock inside and slowly pushing deeper. He nearly pulled out before pushing all the way back in and grinding against my ass. When I was loosened up, he started to pump harder, and I felt my tight ring ripple over the thick veined shaft.

Watching him fuck, harder and harder, I could feel his balls slapping over me. I was almost always a top but, at the moment, he owned me, and I liked it. My thoughts ran wild, thinking about Darin, my first boyfriend...and then how Marty was really good for me. Things just felt right...you know?

"Mmmm...fuck me...fuck...fuck me...fuck yeah...fuck yeah...yeah...mmmm, that's good...yeah...yeah...yeah...so good...so fucking good!"

After a good, long fucking, his fingers dug into my hips and he started pounding my ass. His moans confirmed where he was at; his balls were ready to explode, again. It came on fast and he screamed, "Fuckkkk Robbbbb...fuckkkkkk...fuckkkkkk! Yeah...yeah...cumming...I'm cumming...fuck yeah...fuck yeah...fuckkkkk yeah!"

I felt his grip tighten and he flooded my ass with seed...hot thick creamy seed! The warmth was incredible and he grinded himself into me, till he was finished. He collapsed on top and caught his breath; I could feel his chest expand and contract against my back.

The feel of a man's cock pumping inside you is incredible, but to feel his hot, muscled body against yours after he's filled you with his seed is almost indescribable...crazy hot, male ecstasy!

When he rolled off, I rolled over and jerked wildly; I was ready to cum, too and pumped hard, till I felt my own ecstasy coating my belly. He was sated but groaning, "Yeah...fuckin' cum...cum for me, Rob...cum for me...yeah...yeah...gimme that load...fuckin gimme that load!"

I pulled him in close to feel his body against mine again and I guess we both fell asleep. I guess I just dozed off, waking up to find Marty dead to the world. I cleaned myself up and got Marty under the covers...he wasn't waking up, but I got him tucked in, the best I could.

***************************************************

Paige came in maybe thirty or forty minutes later, still excited from the concert, but a little concerned about Marty. He was in bed and sleeping it off. She knew I'd take care of things, but he was pretty drunk.

"How's our man?"

"In bed...no puking, but I made him take aspirin and drink a glass of water."

I was glad she stayed to enjoy the music with her friends. We shared a bottle of wine and talked about the concert; and I shared my evening with Marty, our boyfriend. She was all cool with everything, even using her bedroom, but before she headed to bed, I told her, "You got to ask Marty, about hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pussies."

A big grin spread over her face, "I will, sweetie...it sounds fun." She hugged me, "Thanks for taking care of our man...thank you."


12