Marty Discovers Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah! Put it in me...gimme that load...gimme...fuck...gimme that load...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

I slammed into him, threw my head back and emptied my balls. His ass flexed, over and over, to squeeze and milk out every drop. "Rob...do it...do it...cum inside me...cum in me...uhhhh...uhhhh...let me have it all...yeah...yeah!"

I pulled from the warmth, "Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck, that's good...so fucking good!"

He looked back, "Stick it back in...stick it back in and fuck me more...fuck me with the cum...fuck me!"

Of course, I had no problem with that...at all. The thought of fucking into creampie kept me rock-hard. As the warm breeze washed over my body, I wrapped my arms around him and pushed back into the warmth.

"That's it...mmmm...fuck me...make me cum...fuck me till I cum, again...yeah...cum again...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me." He moaned, "Mmmmmm...Rob...that feels so good...sometimes, I wish we could do it forever...you know?"

Just rolling my hips, I fuck slower, "Mmmm...I know, dude. I feel that way, too...mmmm...I feel it, too."

My dick, pumping as deep as it would go, he moaned, "Mmmmmm...Rob, keep fuckin' me...just keep fuckin' me like that...fuck...yeah!"

My balls bobbed over his, while we fucked, and he jerked himself closer, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...wanna cum with your cock in me! Gettin' closer...fuck me...fuck me! Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's it...mmmm...that dick...it's so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good!"

He jerked wildly and slammed his hips back to meet my thrusts. Again, I felt him tighten and groan, "Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmm...fuck...cumming...yessss...cummmmmming!"

I fucked him through another orgasm, but I couldn't stop...I was feeling it, too...I needed to cum, soon...I felt like I was ready to explode.

Creampie dripped down his thigh and I groaned, "Mmmm...fuck yeah...fuck Marty...I need to put another load...uhhhh...uhhhh...put another load in you...yeah...yeah...yeah...fill that ass...gonna fill that ass...with more cum...fill it with more cum!"

I pumped harder, until every part of my body shuddered with ecstasy, I just kept pumping...pumping into two loads...two creampies.

Eventually, I pulled out and grabbed his butt with both hands. That beautiful ass...it felt so good to hold it and dig my fingers into its firmness. He stood upright and I wrapped my arms around his waist, to watch all the lights. I held his body close, savoring the sensuous warmth of two entwined bodies.

"That was fuckin' amazing, Rob...making love on the balcony, with the fountain! I don't think I'll ever forget it!"

I held him tighter, "You are amazing, Marty...I won't either...I won't forget it either." Trying to lighten things, I grinned, "I mean...you just don't have fountain sex, every day...but I bet we aren't the only ones out here!"

He looked at me, "Yeah...they're probably fucking right above us."

He laughed, "I think this's probably what my dad meant, when he told me to behave and stay out of trouble. I'm sure he meant no public sex on the balcony."

"Well, it's not in the lobby or down on the Strip...and I'm not going to get you pregnant!"

He grinned, "True...very true...and we just checked off another box," and laughed.

"Yeah, fountain-sex...we checked off the fountain-sex box," I laughed! I patted is ass and grabbed the bottle, "More champagne?"

"Definitely, but I'll be back," and he headed off to the bathroom.

My dick hung heavy and sated, between my legs; I needed to clean up, too, but I just sipped champagne and looked out over the lights...thousands and thousands of lights.

He came back wearing another pair of sexy new underwear and I handed him his glass. He grinned, "You havin' a good vacation?"

"The best...we know how to vacation."

He clinked my glass, "Same here...same here."

******************************************************

It was October so it was hot, but not too bad...mid 80's. We had rented a jeep to see more than just the Strip; and on our fourth day in town, we checked out a Botanical Garden first thing after breakfast.

Then we headed for Red Rock Canyon and stopped for lunch on the way. He couldn't hold back, teasing me about a woman at the garden, "I think you had an admirer back there."

I did notice her flirting, so I knew where he was going; I laughed, "Really? I thought she was just very serious about water conservation...passionate...you know?"

"She was, but I think she was passionate about you; you could've tapped Miss Water Conservation...get it?"

"Yes...yes I got it."

"When that chick asked you if you were a teacher, her eyes lit up and I thought she was going to fucking drag you into that watering-can shed."

"I know...I know...go ahead and say it. Just say it...she was hot for teacher!"

He laughed, "Well, at least you were cool about it...but I bet the business card she gave you has her home number, too."

I pulled it out, "Jerk...you called it!" I handed it to him, and he gloated, "See I told you...almost hook'n up with conservation girl in Vegas."

"So, we're even...you had the room service guy and I had conservation girl."

Once at the park, we checked out the visitor center and hiked a couple trails. The landscape was amazing; it was a harsh environment, for sure, but it seemed calm and peaceful. I guess it was off-season maybe and mid-week; unlike Las Vegas, there just weren't many people...maybe it was just the contrast between the two.

The trail was narrow in one stretch and I took up the rear. It was a great place, but the best view was directly in front of me. He had on board shorts, but they were tight in the right places. His broad shoulders and muscular, flexing ass were irresistible and I came up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

I couldn't help but paw at his crotch and say, "There's very few people out here...and I'm sure we can find some privacy...maybe over there?"

My fingers tightened around the obvious rise in his shorts. Running down his thigh, it wasn't bulging yet, but I trailed my fingers over the outline. "Yeah, there it is! It's growing...mmmm, nice and thick!"

He turned his head to look back at me, "Lets head over that way and see what happens...maybe check another of those boxes...the desert-sex box!"

We walked up from the trail to a ledge; it was some distance off the trail and sheltered. Both anxious for some privacy, we moved quick...and his ass was looking even more enticing.

He was grinning proudly when he pulled lube out of his backpack and sat it on the rock, "Check it out...I planned ahead!"

Next came his reveal...he went slow undoing his shorts and dropping them to his ankles. There it was...his cock, outlined in smokin' hot green underwear! It looked huge in his new briefs; way beyond irresistible, but he still teased me, caressing his chest...his abs...and that thick, beefy hardon!

"Marty, you look so fuckin' hot right now! I got to take a few shots;" he eagerly smiled and flexed for the camera. He hammed it up, sensuously stroking his body, groping and caressing all the right places.

"Hold it...just like that...yeah, that's amazing!" I grinned, "Everybody, with a camera, was photographing Jurassic and Paleozoic geology, but this's the rock they should be shooting. You're eye candy, dude...geologic eye candy!"

He laughed, "Make sure you use a wide-angle lens."

He was jaw-dropping sexy...his choice of bright green, contrasted with the deep, red stone, made him look like a sexy male model on a photo shoot. As part of a wallpaper slideshow on my laptop, I still enjoy a photo of Marty in the desert. Some things that happen in Vegas, just can't stay in Vegas...that big hardon in sexy bikini briefs is something you never want to forget!

The shot encompassed just his torso, backdropped by the beautiful red sandstone; the bright sun highlighted every muscle and cast a sensuous shadow from the bulge in his underwear.

When I put the camera down, he stepped out of his shorts, and I groped through the underwear. Tugging at the waistband, I exposed all the gorgeous, eight plus inches, and gripped it around the base, "Damn, that's fuckin' sweet!"

Looking back, maybe it wasn't just the colors, the setting, or even hot, hunky Marty...I think it was all of those things, charged with primal lust. My lust was big, bold, and primal, just like the ancient sandstone...and just like Marty's ruddy, stone-like erection.

He grinned, "Dude, you got the same shit...between your legs. We're pretty much the same...brothas."

"Yeah, but it's so much better when it's your cock, in my hand...you know?" He nodded and laughed, "That's true."

I worked my tongue over the head and then teased the underside, just below the tip. I opened wide and pushed my lips down the shaft. When it hit my limit, my mouth was filled solid, with a couple inches to go, at the base; it's just enough that I could pump it with my fist. I strained to hold the thick shaft in my mouth, and it was euphoric to feel it inside...the pulsing warmth was ecstasy.

I started to work my lips up and down the shaft, and he moaned, "Oh fuck...fuck, that's good!" He gripped my head and met my lips with gentle thrusts, "Mmmm...fuck...fuck Rob...you can suck dick...suck a dick better than any...anybody!"

I worked him pretty hard, pumping with both hands, at times...but mostly, I sucked and savored that big, beautiful cock. I brought him closer and closer, till he started wildly fucking my mouth.

His pleasured moans and grunts, muffled by the ancient stone, were music to my ears. My reward, his satisfaction, was close, and I just kept working his cock till he groaned, "Rob...Rob, fuck! Fuck yeah, that's...that's good...yeah...yeah...yeah...like that! Yer gonna make me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...make me cum...yer gonna make me cum!

Oh god...that's it...fuck, I'm gonna...gonna cum! Fuckkkkkkkk!" I could feel the thick shaft pulse, as it flooded my mouth with three steamy bursts of hot, creamy seed. I moaned with him, but they were lost in the thick, male flesh, that I sucked to the finish. He pulled out when he was done, and I proudly swallowed the precious mouthful.

As a strand, hanging from the tip, fell to the ground, there was a pause while he caught his breath and grinned, "That checks a box right there! Fuck, that was good!"

Still savoring the taste of my boyfriend, my eyes wandered over his hunky body. "Yeah, that was hot!"

He kept his sexy grin, "But I don't think we've checked all the boxes, yet...it's your turn!" His eyes wandered too, settling between my legs, but when our eyes met, he said, "Fuck, I love a man with a big cock and a sweat-stained chest!" He stripped off the t-shirt and licked his way through the sweat, "Mmmm, it's my turn to satisfy you."

I slipped his shirt off and felt him loosening my belt. While I worked my shorts and underwear down, he kicked off his shoes. Except for his socks, there he stood, breathtaking and buck naked in the desert sun. His muscled body glistened with sweat, and the tan lines, defined by working shirtless, were sexy as fuck; I wanted to trace every inch with my tongue...and then do it again.

We pawed at each other, before he dropped down and shoved my legs apart. First admiring the subject of his lust, he leaned forward to wrap his lips over the first few inches, working the head and poking the slit with his tongue. With a hand at the back of his head, I gently nudged him; he knew what I needed...slamming his face into me and poking his throat.

"Ohhhh fuck, that's good...yeah...yeah...yeah, keep that up...fuck yeah...fuck yeah, I need that. Mmmm, I need that...fuckin' need that!"

An amazing blowjob, he knew exactly what he was doing. We were both horny as shit and completely uninhibited; things could've gone in any direction, but Marty looked up, "I got you all hard and ready...let's say we put that lube to use?"

Before I could answer, "Fuck me...pump that big meat up my ass!"

I grinned, "Hand me the lube and bend over...but lay the shirts over that rock."

He spread his legs and leaned over the rock ledge, while I stroked lube over my dick. Mmmm, that rounded ass certainly kept your attention...it kept me rock-hard and throbbing, pulsing with a rapid heartbeat. Gazing at the hot, muscled ass, I slapped my dick over his cheek a couple times, before teasing the muscle.

"Mmmm...yeah, slap me, dude...slap me with that thing!" He was in heat, pushing against me, while I worked lube inside, "Fuck yer tight...you need it bad, don't you?"

He looked back, "Fuck yeah...I do...I need it...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah, put it all in me...put it in and fuck me!" He moaned loud as I gradually pushed the entire length up into his belly. He took it easily enough so after a few gentle thrusts, I humped him, faster and harder.

He met each stroke, pushing against me and urging me to fuck hard, "Fuck that ass, dude...fuckin' split me...split me in two...yeah...yeah...hard...fuck me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...hard...fuck me hard!"

I watched his muscles flex as he surrendered to his needs; beads of sweat formed trails down over the toned flesh. "Fuck Marty...mmmm...fuckkkkk...that's good...yeah, fuck!"

"Rob...oh Rob...fuck that ass...fuck it...fuck it! Love that big dick...that's what I need...stretch me...stretch that ass! Yeah...fuck it, deep!"

Digging my fingers into his toned ass and pumping deep into his belly, I treasured the tight caress of his ass. Splitting that beautiful, muscled ass, listening to his pleasured moans, and savoring the glisten of his muscled flesh in desert sun...it was overwhelming. My whole body was electrified with pleasure and the intense lust for more.

Focused solely on the hard, pounding fuck we both needed, I had no doubt that Marty loved every second. He never wanted it to end and begged, "Bury it, dude...want it deep...that's it...mmmm...fuck me...fuck...me...fuck me deep!"

I didn't want it to end either, but I felt things starting to build. With one final, hard thrust, I pulled out to spray a hot glazing over his back! I finally had my release...it felt so fucking good! My cumshot waned and I let go of my dick, to watch him pump himself.

I was still semi-hard, but content to watch till he begged, "I want it...want that dick...do me again...do me some more! Shit, you gotta fuck me some more, man!"

Just barely hard enough to make another round possible, I stared at his tight, puckered man pussy...I knew if I just got it back inside and started pumping, I could handle it. I'd done it before with Robin and Darin...Megan...even two guys, giving them back-to-back creampies. Though, before I could get it all in, Marty's needs took over and he pushed back into me. Bucking his ass against me, he was more than ready to fuck himself, but I quickly took over.

"Yeah, that's my man...fuck, I wanna do things with you that I never thought...never thought I'd do with a guy...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...yeah, fuck me! Oh, fuck yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...fuck, that's it...that's what I need!"

Certainly not the first time, but I felt like I owned him...even though, we both had girlfriends, we were committed to each other...Marty was all mine. I held him tight and humped every last inch into his belly, while he wildly pumped his big dick. Again, I really wanted to watch, but I knew he was close and just kept fucking. Finally, his body stiffened, and he moaned, "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me!"

I did just that, pummeling his ass till his load sprayed over the deep, red desert stone. The milky opalescent cream glistened even brighter than the sweat in the small of his back.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap, but I held my cock deep inside, till we both managed to catch our breath. Resting on his back, I felt cum mingling with the sweat on his back, and it felt both satisfying...and totally perfect.

I pointed out his jizz on the rocks "That's a fun afternoon...right there!"

"Yeah, our desert-sex-box has been checked off...a couple times!"

"Maybe we can check off a few more boxes in that shower," I grinned?

We got dressed, but before we headed back to the trail, he smeared his cum over the rocks with his shoe. I gave him a puzzled look and he grinned, "Leave no trace, dude...leave no trace."

*********************************************

As I finished writing, I pulled up those pics of Marty...and that sexy green underwear. I attached the photos, to the story and asked if he thought I missed anything.

Within a couple hours, he responded, "Give me a call! We should do a road trip...maybe Vegas? Paige's cool with it but ask Tina. Maybe we could make a few more chapters!"

I focused on the massive bulge in the bikini briefs and thought...mmmm, no need for underwear, at least for a couple days...just room service. Tina had no problem with it...and I couldn't wait to call him!

12