Marty Discovers Men Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom said, "Honey, I'm going to the store and I'll pick up beer." No big deal, but then I thought Marty was going to shoot coffee and eggs through his nose, when she looked at me, "It works out because both of my guys like the same beer, but it has to be in bottles...they hate cans."

I looked at Marty, responding, "Yeah, the bottles are better...always better," and his father just kept eating.

******************************************************

With his parents gone, I planned to camp out at the house. We were both a little giddy about spending the whole weekend together, with no girlfriends, roommates or parents...just the two of us. I was just coming in from work and he yelled through the patio door, "Grab a beer...I'm out back."

I smelled the grill as I pulled a beer from the fridge. Marty was on the deck, poking at steaks and sipping a beer, but what really caught my attention was what he was wearing...bikini briefs and a t-shirt. His underwear was hot...and he seriously looked like a model; it was deep blue, and I recognized it as something we picked out in Vegas. He wasn't erect, but I could clearly see the outline.

He knew I was on it and grinned, "No pants this weekend, dude...we got the place to ourselves."

I came up behind and dry humped his ass, laughing, "I like the dress code...it simplifies things!" Then I asked, "If you're trying to seduce me with steaks and sexy underwear, it's working?"

I groped his ass a little more; I couldn't help myself...it looked amazing. He laughed, "I am, but I knew it would."

My response brought more laughter, "Dude, that underwear screams, less is more...very modernist. Mies surely designed that underwear between commissions."

I stepped out of my pants and threw them inside. We were laughing and fucking around, but I knew dessert was ready to go...in that skimpy underwear. Things were sexually charged to say the least; we barely made it through dinner, and I think I inhaled my steak.

After dinner, we cracked a couple beers, and I could see his briefs starting to tent out. I slowly ran my hand over the bulge; you could see every bit of the beefy outline. Sensuously rubbing it through his underwear, I leaned down to suck him, through the fabric. I did that for all of 30 seconds, before I was shucking the underwear down. Rock hard and aching for attention, his big, gorgeous dick springs free, and I said, "There that's a lot better, isn't it?"

"Yeah but let me just get rid of these."

Marty was an incredible sight, but as he kicked the underwear aside, his big dick bobbed, heavy and enticingly, fueling my cock lust. My lips seized the head, and my tongue poked the slit, hoping to find his taste.

Between his legs and on my knees, I told him to sit on the edge of the table, where it stood erect, and inches from my face. I admired the deep, pink flesh, defined by pulsing veins. I trailed my fingers over the surface, moving up the thick shaft towards the head, stout and darker in color. The manly, hot flesh filled my hand, and I felt the rise and fall of the veins under my fingertips.

His whole cock seemed to glisten in the soft, ruddy glow of the lamp, and I told him I could worship his dick for hours. A huge grin and laugh erupted, "Dude, that feeling is mutual, but I can wait for my turn...go ahead...please worship...worship away."

I stroked with both hands, working the head with one and the shaft with the other. Sucking the head and teasing it with my tongue, I pumped the shaft. Pressing the head to the roof of my mouth, I tongued the groove underneath his huge glans.

His hips pumped into me and I worked four or five inches, while he moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...you really...you really can suck a cock! Oh god, that's it!"

I moved down to suck each of his balls...heavy, low-hanging balls; I went for the right one and then the left. I cupped them in my hand; thick and beefy, they matched his big dick. He groaned, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...god, that's it, Rob!"

Once I worked my way back to the base of his cock, I pulled my lips off, just to admire the big, gorgeous tool. I kissed the head several times, before slowly sliding it back into my mouth.

Feeling it pump deeper through my lips, had me horny as fuck...and even dripping. I had to have it...I had to have it deep, pushing my lips down the shaft, till it prodded my throat. I held it there, while he groaned from the pleasure, my mouth offered. Hard, throbbing, pulsing flesh...I still needed more and started bobbing up and down the shaft, meeting his gentle thrusts.

When I pulled off, it was spit coated; dragging it over my face and rubbing my cheek, I grinned at Marty, "Yeah, that feels good...mmmm...all that hard cock...fuck!"

Still mesmerized by my boyfriend's cock, throbbing in my hand, I gripped it with both hands and started sucking the tip, nursing, and swirling my tongue. I wanked it for a bit, grinning, "Fuck...fuck Marty...love it...I love it! Just look at this gorgeous thing!" In all honesty, his cock still mesmerizes me.

Working the ridge (and glans) with my tongue, I took him back into my mouth. Urging him to pump it into me...and fuck my mouth, I dug my fingers into his hips. My head bobbed with his thrusts, and I felt his arousal and urgency, leaking over my tongue.

Feeling inch after inch, pumping through my lips, was euphoria for both of us. He groaned, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...oh my god...that's...that's it...fuck...work that cock...yeah...yeah, fuckin' work it...work that cock, dude!"

It didn't take long after I felt his hands gripping my head tighter that his load exploded into my mouth. I gulped every bit of the hot cream down my throat, and milked him until I was sure I'd gotten every drop.

Licking my lips, I looked up at Marty and he had a huge smile, "Fuckkkkk! Duuuude! Fuck, that was good...that underwear is a fucking aphrodisiac, man!"

I washed his load down with some beer, "You got that right." I laughed, "It works with Tina, too...she loves to see me in it."

"Same with Paige...I told her we both got some and she said something about having us model it. She tried to play it off as a joke, but I think she was serious."

He grinned, "What do you say...kick back with another beer and some big-cock-porn? We're home alone...we can watch it on the big screen."

"You don't have to twist my arm."

Using both hands to form what looked to be an 8" circle, he grinned, "Shit, on that big screen, a big pornstar cock will be this thick!"

"I don't have a lot to choose from, but I do have some hot Jeff Stryker shit. You get to choose, though...I know I have some straight stuff, a lot of bi stuff and a few gay scenes." Laughing, he said, "Dude, Stryker does it all...he goes back and forth, between straight, bi and gay...just like we do."

He unlocked the bottom drawer of his desk, and grinned, "See I just don't have a lot!"

I looked at the stacks of tapes and then at him, "Shit...there must be forty or fifty...you've got an X-rated Blockbuster!"

He just laughed, "Hey, I'm just a young guy with needs...you know!"

We both had needs that night; we were horny as fuck, watching Jeff Stryker dance in a locker room shower...but then there was a hot, threesome scene, where he fucked a couple in the locker room. They were still fucking, hot and heavy, when Marty started stroking my dick through the underwear, "You know, it's my turn to do you."

I grinned, "Got anything in mind?"

"Well, I could dance for you in the shower like Stryker...or maybe suck it...or stroke it for you," he grinned.

"I wouldn't mind all of that!"

He grinned, "Remember the hotel balcony in Vegas...let's try the deck, outside."

I teased him, "Do you foresee us needing lube?" Before he could answer, I grinned, "I'll go get it."

We walked out onto the deck. It overlooked the woods, and the sky was cloudless, but there was a bright full moon. The sound of a summer night was raucous, but soothing, until the mosquitos started.

He was getting bitten and started laughing, "We don't need Vegas...do we?"

I grinned and cupped my thick erection, "No, not really...when you got this." Yearning to escape, it had outgrown the pouch, with the waistband forcing it to lay sideways, over my leg. The head was poking out the leg, and I know Marty was ready to jump on it, but we had to escape the damned bugs. He grabbed the lube and headed into the kitchen.

I was leaning against the island and rubbing my hand over the hard flesh. He was fixated, and I pulled on it a few times, "I know it's not as big as Jeff Stryker's...you think it's big enough for ya?"

He grinned, "Oh, fuck yeah!"

I pulled the waistband down and tucked it under my balls; sliding my hand up over the shaft, I teased the head with a few strokes. I knew it was just taunting him, but he cut it short, by cupping my balls and nudging my hand away. Pumping the shaft, his hand slid sensuously up over the head, stopping to work the ridge and glans.

While he pumped it, I reached out to rub the straining pouch in his briefs. He grinned and pulled away, "No dude, let me do you...its' your turn!"

It's always euphoria, when a hunky stud drops to his knees, and sucks you, but I knew it was only going to get better. After he pulled my cock from his lips, it was soaked with spit and he slowly stroked it, again. I nodded my head back, and groaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah Marty...yeah...yeah...yesssss," as he worked his lips back down the shaft, to suckle my balls.

His fingers were wet, and he teased my ass, pumping them inside. Moving back to my dick, he slid his lips up and down the shaft, covering the top...then the bottom...and then each side. When he took the head back inside, he pushed it deep, taking it right up to his throat. He never gagged...he just teased his throat, savoring the girthy pleasure of a boyfriend's cock.

I groan for him to go faster, but he never lost focus...he wanted to make the pleasure last. With his tongue dancing over the hard flesh, he worked his wet lips up and down of shaft. He was attentive and deliberate, using his lips and tongue to caress every throbbing inch.

My hand was gripping the back of his head and I started pumping it faster, through his lips. I had a way to go, but we were both craving a release. He swirled his tongue over the head, and savored the warm bead, forming in the slit, "Mmmm, dude, that makes me want more!"

I knew what he meant and pulled away to stroke on some lube. With a big ass grin, I stroked my cock, "Just look at that dick, Marty...you want it...you want me to fuck you? Its thick and dripping with lube...I think it's ready...ready for ya!"

He stripped off his underwear and grabbed the lube, "Fuck yeah! That's exactly what I need!"

I nudged him to bend him over the bar stool, "Bend over and hang on, dude...I'm gonna give you what you need...I'll fuck you hard!" In one slow, gentle thrust, I buried myself, deep in his hungry, muscled ass.

He groaned with pleasure when I started pumping; I remember wishing there was a mirror, and I could have seen his face. I wanted to see those big, brown eyes, with his mouth spread wide and moaning, while I fucked him. He rolled his hips back to meet my thrusts, and I reached under to pump his dick. Stroking slowly, up and down the shaft, I worked the big, juicy cockhead, trying to put all the focus on the ridge.

Replacing my hand with his, he started jerking it harder; he was tense and moaning, and I knew he was getting close. My fingers dug into his hips, and I humped hard, pumping cock deep into his belly.

I felt his ass tighten around my cock and he moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh Rob...Rob...Rob...uhhhh Rob...fu...ck...fuck...fuck me!"

After some heavy pounding, he finally reached orgasm, moaning louder, almost screaming, "Fuck...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck...fuck...me...oh god, fuck me!" Squirting cock juice over the floor, he shuddered with ecstasy, while I continued pummeling his ass.

Minutes later, I felt it first in my balls, but then the shaft swelled; I exploded, painting his insides with warm, fertile seed. He moaned, "Oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah, breed me...breed me...breed my ass...breed...breed my fuckin' ass!"

Still inside him, with my chest is heaving, I stood upright to catch my breath. Our hot underwear, from Vegas is on the floor, and I smile from ear to ear, "A little Vegas memory, right here in your parent's kitchen."

"Mmmm...we need to take Vegas everywhere, dude!"

**********************************************************

Back from the run, we were headed for the shower room in his parent's bathroom, because his was too small for us.

About two miles into our run, Marty casually suggested it, but when I saw the wine and candles, I realized he had it planned, all along. He grinned and nodded, when I asked him if he was trying to get in my pants. Stripping off his clothes and smiling, "Dude, I guess you caught me."

Even though we had fucked all over their house, there was something risqué or forbidden about fucking in his parent's bathroom. It wasn't like we needed anything to stoke the flames, but we both felt the excitement...I was going to fuck their son in their bedroom! The very thought of doing it on their bed, made my cock throb, but when we got there, I saw the mirrored closet doors along one side of the bed. Remembering the encounter on his girlfriend's bed, with the mirrors, things just got even more exciting, "Fuck dude, it's just like Paige's bedroom...we can watch!

With a few long, sensuous stroke of his beautiful cock, he looked up and grinned, "You gotta fuck me on the bed in front of the mirrors."

While he lit candles, I poured the wine, grinning, "There's no question...we can both watch.

He used his hands to explain, "Do it doggystyle, this way...I should be able to watch it goin' in, and you'll be able to see everything!"

His grin got even bigger...again, the prior planning was obvious; he had even considered what angle would be best. I took the lube and spread it over my dick, while he watched; I could see him growing, throbbing closer to erection. Even soft, he was longer and thicker than most men, but when it was full mast and bobbing, it was mouth-watering. He jumped up on the bed, on all fours, and I was ready...ready to fuck his brains out.

I groped that magnificent ass and pumped forward, teasing him with just the tip. For a few seconds, I prodded and ran the swollen flesh through his cheeks. I kept it up until, he grinned at me in the mirror, "Dude, stop teasing and fuck me...ram that dick in there...fuck me!"

I pushed inside and started pumping him; I didn't ram it in, taking it slow at first. Our eyes met in the mirror, "Ahhhh...yea...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's sweet...spread it for me...spread your ass for me...let me fuck that hole...yeah...yeah, that's it!"

The minute I pushed through the muscle, Marty pushed back into me, and started riding. His ass was tight...so tight, it tugged at my dick, and his whole body shuddered with each thrust.

"Rob...oh god, Rob...fuck me...fuck me...fuck it harddddd! That's it...fuck it hard...fuck me...fuck me!"

I grabbed hold of his ass and pumped into his moaning body, pumping my cock deep, with a steady, teasing rhythm.

"Mmmmmmm...please," he begged, "Fuck me harder...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...stretch it...make me fuckin' bigger...fucking own it...own that ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh! Fuckkkkkk...keep fucking me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me harder...harder!"

I picked up the pace, and each time I slammed against him, I felt the sensuous caress of his warm, muscled ass; I heard the slap of his skin and watched the pleasure in his face.

When I caught glimpses of that big dick, bobbing beneath his hunky frat-boy frame, I had to reach down and pump my hand over the shaft. The warmth of the solid flesh took my desires to incredible heights, nearly pushing me over the edge.

When Marty went to pump his cock, he struggled to stay on his knees, while I pounded from behind. "Yeah...yeah...yeah, that feels good...Rob," he moaned, "harder...fuck me harder...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck me!"

As I slammed his ass, he pleaded for more. Nothing else existed except passion and the throbbing hard flesh, in his ass, and in his hand...we were both completely lost in the moment. My jackhammering dick massaged his body's insides like nothing else could.

He knew I as close and got more aggressive, bucking backwards into my thrusts. "Give it to me, dude...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...give it...give it to me...gimme that load!"

I moaned louder, gripped his hips even tighter and humped into his ass, grinding as deep as I could manage. "Oh fuck, Marty!" I knew I was ready and yanked it out, to jack over his ass, "Fuck...fuck Mar...ty...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...gonna cum...I'm gonna cum!" A powerful strand flew through the air, peppering his back with seed...then another smaller one...and finally it trickled down through my fingers.

While I was coming down from the high, I smeared seed over his back and up over his shoulders, rubbing it in. He grinned, "Dude that was fucking, smokin' hot," and rolled over to jack himself.

My hot boyfriend, lying on his parent's bed, pumped his big, gorgeous cock. He was just beautiful to watch, as his muscled body flexed and shuddered with pleasure. It seemed to build slow and gradually but I didn't mind; I was completely mesmerized, but managed to moan, "That's it, Marty...work that dick...cum...cum for me...cum hard...yeah...yeah...cum for me!" Then it happened...his head tipped back, and he shot sprays of shiny pearl-like seed over his abs.

There was a long silence before I handed him a glass, grinning, "Here drink this...replace some fluids."

He took swig, "All I can say is...fuck Rob!" "I think I need an IV after that...does it keep getting better, or is it just me?"

I shook my head, "Man...it isn't just you...it is getting better."

We drank a little wine, lingering in his parent's bed and talking, before I said, "Let's say we get that shower, dude."

He nodded, "It's time, dude."

I went ahead and jumped in, while he topped off glasses. The lights were low, and he had towels already laid out and probably a dozen candles, scattered. I could see him through the glass, "Thanks, but you need to get in here."

Once in the shower, I worked soap over his body and scrubbed with the cloth. His body was such a turn-on; a beautiful, young jock, with tanned skin, sculpted over a muscular frame. With the exception of his pubes, a dusting over his legs and a narrow trail, up over his belly button, Marty didn't have much hair on his body. With the cloth, I followed his long, firm legs up to a tight, rounded ass...rivulets of water and suds ran down over each cheek.

It was really amazing just to watch the water trickle over his body, especially his cock. It was soft but arching out from his body, with water trailing from the tip...it was really hard not to fall to your knees and drink.. I ran my hand through the stream and stroked him a little. He squirted shampoo in his hair, and I massaged it into his scalp. He joked, "I think I like having a hot man do that; you're better than the hot chick that cuts my hair."

"I can do this, but you really don't want me cutting your hair."

I worked the sudsy lather into his pubes and around his big, flaccid cock...his balls, hanging low and heavy, demanded some special attention. Finally, I took the showerhead down to rinse the crevices, especially his ass. I spread him open to rinse and he groaned, as his cock shot up, "Fuck Rob...that's nice...you always know how to work my ass!"

I rubbed my hands over each cheek, "Mmmm...I know we just did it, but that's so fucking hot!" Digging in with my fingers, I grinned, "I know I've got ten years on you, but I seriously think I could wear you out!"