Marty Discovers Men Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, "Dude, I'm up to trying...let's see if you can wear me out."

I pulled him closer and started slowly caressing, and savoring his hot, heavy flesh. The veins, running along the shaft, were close to the surface and defined...they felt amazing against your lips. I traced them with my fingertips, running up and down the shaft.

His cock responded to my touch, quickly becoming full-on erect. He moaned, "Mmmm...dude...I think I got a second wind...you're gonna have to work harder, before you wear me out."

He ran his fingers through his hair and stood under the water, grinning. Standing tall, in all its glory, his cock was just over eight inches and begging to be sucked, but he started pumping his hips and swaying. Dancing under the water, with his cock bobbing, he asked, "What do you think...Jeff Stryker?"

More than enjoying his sexy dance, I was almost hypnotized. It was hot as fuck, but I eventually answered, "Definitely Stryker...you got what it takes...you are a fuckin' pornstar!"

With my hands, I followed his legs up to that precious, rounded ass; it flexed with his gyrations and strands of water ran down over the cheeks. When he stopped dancing, I started licking all over his body. With a beefy, muscled torso of an athlete (or pornstar), his body was such a turn-on...so fuckin' hot, I wanted to lick every inch.

I just enjoyed watching the water trickle over his body, especially when it hit his dick. It was staring right at me and I gave it a long, sensuous stroking. Jutting up from his pubes, the shaft glistened warmly in the shower spray. He forced the thick shaft down and water streamed from the tip, like he was pissing...I dropped to my knees and let splash over my tongue.

Swollen, throbbing, male flesh, there's something very special when you feel it pulsing in your lips. I licked every inch, while he moaned, "Oh god...yeah...that's so good! Yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...so...so good...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah!"

With his big, gorgeous manhood in my lips, I just wanted more...more of my boyfriend's big cock and I pumped my mouth down over it.

He grinned, "How do I taste?"

Pulling off and looking up, "Mmmm...perfect...you taste perfect!"

I went back down on him and he moaned, "Let me do you...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm, let me...let me do you...I need that dick." He grinned, "With all the candles, I was supposed to get in your pants...mmmm...let me suck you...my tongue needs some."

As much as I was enjoying his dick, I'm not turning that down; my dick was hard as fuck and just begging to be worshipped.

He looked up, while holding my gaze, and licked it slowly. Then sliding his lips down over the shaft, he savored all the incredible sensations his boyfriend's cock could bring. After coming to the tip and licking the head, he grinned, "If ya like that, I'm just getting started, dude!"

"Mmmm...yeah...fuck yeah! Stick out your tongue...way out." I slapped the deep, purple head over his tongue a few times, before pushing back through his lips. He pressed them tight around shaft, and thrust his head forward, taxing his throat.

Working it hard for a bit, he decided to pause and hold it deep inside his mouth; feeling that throbbing hardness, only escalated the raging cock lust. I felt him lapping at the slit and savoring the musky flow, before going at again, barely keeping the head in his mouth. He alternated, licking the shaft, working the head and face-fucking.

Whenever I could, I held of his head and pumped deeper, humping the rock-hard flesh through his lips and watching them ripple over the veined shaft. With each opportunity, his tongue would dance over the head. I fucked hard, pushing deeper to poke his throat; the sexy gurgles around its girth, satisfied his needs and mine.

I pulled out, to tease him a little more, "You like doing it in your parents shower?"

He gazed up into my eyes, catching his breath, "Fuck yeah...mmmm...I need more of that hot, boyfriend cock...fuck my mouth...dude, fuck it more!"

I stuffed it back in and pumped the head against his throat. Fucking with increasing intensity, I stroked my hand over his muscled chest, teasing his nipples and watching water trickle over the flesh. The harder I fucked, the more he moaned into the solid flesh, using his mouth.

When I felt myself moving, closer and closer, to orgasm, I closed my eyes and laid my head back to feel the warm water on my face; I focused on the pleasure flowing through my body. My muscles began to tighten, and my hips pumped erratically, forcing cock deep into his mouth.

When I started to shudder, the waves of pleasure echoed into the steamy shower spray, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...Marty...Mar...ty...yeah...yeah...yeah...right there...oh fuck...fuckkkkkk!"

He grabbed at my hips, gripping tight and, keeping his lips wrapped tight around his obsession. When I opened my eyes, I caught a focused expression of lust and intensity. Marty was a cock slut, but his eyes expressed way more. When he felt it swell and spill seed, the emotional connection, satisfaction, happiness and lust, all came together. With one final moan and thrust, the last of it sprayed over his throat; he captured the last, lingering drops, swirling it around his mouth.

Savoring the shared moment, and still on his knees, he leaned back to let the warm water wash over his body. Rubbing my dick over his face, he loved the feeling of the warm flesh and savored that, too. Without saying a word, he started making out with the head, and then took it back into his mouth; I was drained and softening some, but he just wanted to feel it in his lips...it felt right.