Marty Discovers Men Ch. 10

Story Info
Exploring the wilderness and each other at a Lakeside cabin.
7.7k words
4.59
4.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you've read previous chapters, you'll know the series is about two guys, embracing and exploring bisexuality. Marty was my second boyfriend, while I was his first, and there was always this heady excitement or exuberance in the relationship. Hardly uncommon, when you're like newlyweds, we just wanted to be with each other, and sex always played a dominant role. You know...you can't help it...and you can't get enough.

Please let me know what you think...I always love the feedback. One reader told me he was inspired by the series to buy a dildo (8 x 2" of course). He didn't say whether he named it Marty or Rob, but he "enjoys it while reading about their steamy encounters." I suspect he's looking for a real one, with comparable dimensions...or maybe two, his Marty and Rob...enjoy!

**********************************************

I guess I was dreaming about our vacation and woke up to the sound of loons in my head. We were headed to the UP for a week in a cabin, on Lake Superior. It was fairly isolated on a peninsula, with little or no access...you had to get there by boat...or hike over rough terrain.

But back to Marty and what was about to happen...he was spooning me with a big hardon. I remember my heart racing, and I smiled with the thought that he was leaving an impression in my butt cheek.

I reached round and gently stroked it, "Mmmm, that is amazing...are you serving breakfast sausage this morning?"

He put it between my cheeks, "I got the sausage, if you want sausage!" Just by his voice, I could tell that he was wearing a sexy grin.

I reached for the lube on the nightstand, and handed it to him, "Yeah, I want it...put it in me."

I got up on my knees, looking back to watch him stroke on lube. I groaned when I felt the head tease my hole. My yearning need was indescribable...I wanted him inside me...I wanted my hunky boyfriend inside me.

I remember pushing back and trying to grind, and he teased, "Yeah, somebody's horny." He laughed, "Sorry, hungry for sausage," and his hands gripped tighter, spreading me open.

I looked back, "Mmmm...you want some of that, don't you?" Before he answered, I smiled, "It's yours...it's all yours!"

We both groaned as he pushed inside, and moaned, "Oh fuck...that's good!"

"How's that feel," he asked?

"Ahhhh yeah...you're so fucking thick...I love it! Go deeper...but go slow...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, fuck me!"

I was anxious, and responding with pleasured moans, as he worked his dick deeper. When he was completely buried, he whispered, "Fuck, yer tight...so fucking tight," kissing me on the neck.

I started grinding back into him, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah, I'm tight...and you're fucking thick...fuck me!"

Pulling out almost completely, before driving back in, he did that over and over...gently at first...until I could handle more and begged for it. I moaned, "Fuck Marty...oh god yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck my ass!" Absolutely nothing else mattered; I worked his big, manly cock with my ass, and he just kept fucking.

As he pumped me, he stroked my cock, and it all felt so good...his big cock...his warm, gentle hand. I felt everything all at once...the heat of his cock...lust...pleasure...ecstasy...everything.

I wish I could say it was like some hot porn, where we switched positions three or four times, and it lasted forever, but I was so horny; I don't think I lasted more than ten minutes. It went too fast...his long, satisfying thrusts sent waves of pleasure through me, and his hunky body slammed into mine, over and over.

It felt so good, and he moaned, "Dude...uhhhh...uhhhh...love to bottom, but...but this's fuckin' hot!"

I felt his thick, heavy balls tumble over mine with wet slaps, but then he pulled out. I looked back to see him grinning, trying to push things back. He was choking his big dick and laughing, "Almost lost it, there...got a sausage with a short fuse...I guess."

I spread my cheeks for him, and he poked at the tiny gap; I thought I was going to explode, when he pushed back inside.

I looked back, and he grinned, "Damnnnnn...that feels good...just take it easy on me...it won't take long."

His hips grinded my ass, and I moaned, pushing back against him. When he reached around to jack me again, I was leaking arousal, and moaning, "Cum in me...give it to me...yeah...yeah, give me that load!"

It seemed like he was ready and waiting that very moment, because he started thrusting wildly, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...so good...that ass's...ass's so goooood!" Then, "Ohhhh...fuckkkkkkkkkk," he yelled, pumping his load inside me! He flooded my ass, thrusting into me till his balls were empty.

As if each thrust forced more drool from my cock, I savored every second of his finish, but I was thankful he kept going. Burying his cock, over and over, he drove that beautiful tool deep, hitting all the right spots.

Filled with all that manly warmth, I nudged his hand aside and took over. I was on the brink and jerking faster.

With my head in the clouds, and wanking like a wild man, I grunted loud and sprayed the sheets. My whole body shuddered with release, and I spasmed around the manly flesh, squeezing my man's big gorgeous cock.

I remember when I finished, he pulled me tight, pushing his cock as deep as he could, and gently kissing my neck. There was just quiet and a warm morning light bathing the room, and I watched him scoop seed from the sheets.

He brought it to his lips, licked his finger, and groaned, "That was fucking incredible!"

With his dick still deep inside, I pushed my body back against his, and whispered, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah it was."

Basking in the afterglow, he pulled from my ass, and I shuddered as the warm seed slowly trickled out. He dragged the tip between my cheeks and pushed some of it back inside.

Still hard enough, he thrust that beautiful cock into the seed. He gripped my hips, pumped deeper and I groaned, "Oh god...that...that's what I love!"

When he pulled out, again, I turned and gazed at his beautiful body; his muscled chest was hinted with sweat and his cock looked even better...thick, manly and shiny with seed.

When our eyes met, I grinned, "This vacation, together, is going to be amazing!"

******************************************************************

We were so tired from all the travel that day...we had to run between terminals to make our connection at O'Hare...but the water taxi was right on time, and the dude helped us load and unload all our supplies. The cabin had the basics, but we stopped for beer and whiskey...and some food. The guy joked with us about crashing the party. We offered him a beer, but he had three more stops. Anyway, we got everything put away before we cracked the beers...we were out on the little dock, drinking and taking in the view.

Marty was laying out on a towel, wearing some sexy underwear...they were tight, clingy and speedo-like. He looked smokin' hot...his body glistened with hints of sweat and the bright sun highlighted the muscled contours. I loved the way his cock looked through the thin fabric; even flaccid, it was thick and manly, with a big, tasty plum at the tip.

I was sitting back against a post with my knees propped up, but I sat the bottle down and slipped my shirt off, tossing it aside, "Wow...I guess it's the sun, but it's getting hot out here."

Looking over at me, he grinned, "I think you're free to take it all off...in fact, I'd strongly urge you to take it all off...just use that other towel to lay on."

I pushed my shorts and underwear down, letting things hang and bob free. I tossed things into a pile and spread the towel next to his. Wearing only hiking socks, I looked around, over the water and out to some islands and the distant shoreline, "Nobody...I see nobody...we saw that one boat when we came in...but that was it."

I took hold of my dick, pumped my hips, fucking through my fist, like it was a pussy. I looked over at Marty and laughed, "Damn, that feels good!"

When I wrapped my fingers around the shaft, and picked up the pace, his eyes widened. He was fixated on my growing dick, and I savored each pleasured stroke...it had been a long day and it was time to relax.

"Um...you got no choice then, but to keep going...I know I'm enjoying it." That's when he pushed his underwear aside and pulled it out. He started stroking and watching me...just like he was watching porn, but I was the porn...I loved being his spank bait.

Minutes passed and his eyes never left, savoring each and every detail of my masturbation. Eventually, his body stiffened, and he grunted as his dick erupted, spraying his chest. One...two...three...and then it trickled over his hand; not his biggest cumshot, but it was big and sexy as hell. Nestled in his abs, it glistened, and I thought...now, I'm the one watching porn, and Marty totally fits the part...he's my pornstar.

He grinned, "Fuck dude, that was fuckin' awesome! But I wanna watch you finish...cum for me, dude!"

I was a way off, but I regained some focus and went for it, stroking myself for Marty...and myself. I groaned, working the head with my fist, teasing the ridge, and sending pleasured impulses through my body.

Again, his gaze never left the throbbing erection, but he decided to help, pushing my hand aside; I groaned as he let out a deep breath and wrapped his hand tight around the rock-hard shaft and started jacking.

This definitely upped the tempo, and I groaned, "Fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...that's it...keep it up...yeah...yeah, I'm gonna cum...gonna cum!"

With arousal already starting to bead, I looked up, "Fuck...fuck...Marty...oh god...yeah...yeah...keep it up...keep it up!"

Our eyes met and he looked at me with his smoldering gaze and started licking; I watched him treasuring his man's pleasure. "Fuckkkkkkk...damn, that's hot," I groaned, as he swirled his tongue over the head.

When he pushed it between his lips, and started bobbing up and down the shaft, I desperately grabbed a handful of hair, "Fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...take yer man's cock...yer man's big cock...yeah...yeah!"

I pumped my hips, thrusting into his mouth. "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm gonna...gonna cum, dude!"

His lips tightened as it pulsed over his tongue. My whole body jerked with each throbbing pulse, and the warmth exploded in his mouth. His man's pleasure was his reward...salty...musky...and perfect on every level. He held my cock in his lips, while we laid there in the warm sun, recovering.

When he finally let it fall from his mouth, he licked his lips, "This trip is what we both needed."

"Fuck yeah...you got that right!" Swirling my beer in the bottle and taking the last swig, I grinned, "I think we both need another beer, too."

I headed back to the cabin for another couple beers, buck naked, cock bobbing, and not a care in the world...Marty and I had a whole week together. That night we took it easy with dinner, cooking the brats over the fireplace...we were just cashed when we hit the pillow.

****************************************************

We woke up to a beautiful day...and some damn good coffee. The coffee course lasted nearly two hours, but eventually we got around to breakfast...we just got a late start...but it didn't matter...we were on vacation.

We had been out for an hour or so, paddling just offshore, around the bay. Marty got quiet, looking into my eyes, "Um...I've been fantasizing about some fun in the canoe...the sexual kind of fun...what do you say?" It came as no surprise, because he mentioned it several days before we left, but then he pulled the lube from his pocket.

He looked back, grinning and waving it around, "Look at what I got here."

I laughed, "Impressive planning...and you know I'm always ready for the sexual kind of fun."

He was ready to take advantage of the isolation, but took a quick look for other boats, before stripping off his shorts. All was good until he attempted to bend over for me...and almost went in the water, "Whoa...shit...almost lost it!"

He looked a little disappointed, when I said, "That was close...why don't we use the lube when we get off the water...promise...I'll fuck you real good." Though, his lusty look came back, when I grinned, "You know a blowjob might be the safer option...because this lake is fuckin' cold! We do not want to go in the water."

As I pushed my shorts down it sprang into view, and Marty anxiously turned around, carefully...very carefully. He wrapped his fingers around it, gently pumping his fist up and down the shaft.

I watched him grab both sides of the canoe and carefully lean down, till the head of my cock was in his lips. He savored the physical intimacy with his man's cock, slowly teasing the underside with the very tip of his tongue.

I took a deep, pleasured breath, as he wrapped his lips around the shaft, and I felt them slide down, almost to the base. He paused there for a minute, with my cock stretching his lips and pulsing against his tongue.

I moaned, gently rolling my hips to fuck his mouth, "Fuckkkk...fuckkkk...Mar...Marty...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah!"

He started slow, working it in and out of his mouth, and looking up at me with those big, brown eyes. The calm beauty of the lake and those eyes made it very easy to lose myself in the manly pleasure...and I did.

Marty pulled off and licked the entire length, up and down; he got distracted, sucking one of the balls into his mouth, and flicking it with his tongue, before taking the cock back between his lips.

With his head bobbing over my lap, his pace quickened, and I watched inch after inch disappear into his mouth even faster...I loved to watch him suck my cock.

I could feel it coming on, when my body shuddered and pleasure started to overwhelm my senses; I tried to hold his head back to slow things down, but he had other things in mind.

When my whole body stiffened, his sexy eyes looked into mine, and I knew what he was after, moaning, "Marty...Marty...gonna...ahhhh...ahhhh...gonna cum...fuck!"

He took his hand from the edge of the canoe and stroked it over the thick shaft, working fast and looking up, begging for me to finish.

That's when I threw my head back and shuddered, "Oh Mar...Marty...cumming...cumming...cummmmming!"

His hand frantically pumped, and the creamy release spattered his face...and trickled over his tongue...right where he wanted it. As the ecstasy subsided, I felt it twitch and drool in his hand.

He quickly took it back into his mouth and I grinned, "Mmmm...Marty, you should really teach a class...Blowjobs 101!"

With his lips wrapped around cock, he nodded before pulling off, grinning, "I don't know...I think I could use more practice."

We paddled around for another hour or so, and he stayed facing me, buck naked and paddling backward. I loved watching his muscled body, digging into the water, but the bobbing and bouncing was breathtaking. God damn...I love al fresco cock!

*****************************************************

We mashed once we got to shore, and I pushed my tongue into his mouth. We were a little sidetracked, but eventually we got our shit piled on the dock and the canoe up on the rack. That's when he grinned, tossing me the lube, "Now that we're back on dry land, I'm feelin the need." He rubbed both ass cheeks, "And it's time to put this to good use?"

"I don't think it'll take long to get it hard...bend over that canoe and spread your legs!" With both hands, I grabbed his manly ass and squeezed, digging into nothing but mouthwatering muscle.

Eager to take it, I lubed up good and pushed some inside, working it around with my finger. My dick stood upright, and I teased the hole, before pushing inside; spreading him open and savoring the soft moans, I slowly pumped deeper.

"Oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah, fuck my ass...ahhhh...fuck my ass!"

Once I hit bottom, he moaned, "Oh god, Rob...ahhhh yeah...yeah...that's what I was thinkin' about out...out there on the water...mmmm...that's what I've been thinkin' about for days...that cock...ahhhh...ahhhh...that amazing cock."

"Fuck...fuck...mmmm, that hole feels good," I moaned nodding my head back, "You like...like this cock up your ass?"

"Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...love it up my ass...yeah...yeah...yeah, keep fuckin' me!" He started begging, "Fuck me...fuck me harder...harder...harder...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me hard...yeah, like that! Yeah, fuck me...fuck me with that big...big dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me hard."

He shoved a hand between his legs, and started jacking...jacking like a wild man, "Yeah...like that...fuck me like that...yeah...yeah...oh yeah...fuck me...fuck me...keep it up...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck that ass!"

After some hard fucking, I knew he was close and pulled him up off the canoe to stand, "I wanna watch...wanna watch you jack that big thing...yeah, jack that cock...shoot that load...shoot it!"

"Cum for me, dude, I wanna see ya cum...wanna see that big cock jerk when it cums...yeah, cum for me...let me see it!"

With my cock buried, his hips shot forward, and he grunted, exploding over the canoe. His body shuddered, and I watched three big, glistening ropes land...and then little dribbles fall onto the canoe.

"Guess you were a little horny."

He grinned, "Try insanely horny...that was a week's worth of boat fantasies! But you need to cum, dude...do it in me...cum in me!"

"Lay back down there and I'll finish...I'll finish in that hot...hot little ass!"

"Oh yeah...oh yeah, that's it...that's it...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, keep going...don't stop...don't stop...use that ass...use my ass...use my ass!" His whole, body rocked forward, with each thrust, "Ohhhh yeah...yeah...yeah, don't stop...don't stop...use it...gimme that load...gimme that load!"

I fucked hard, but after what just happened, it didn't take long before I was grunting and dumping a load. It felt amazing...really amazing...mmmm!

When I finally opened my eyes, and start to pull out, I felt his hand dig into my thigh, "No dude, not yet...don't pull out...keep it in there! I wanna enjoy it...I wanna enjoy that dick...with all the cum!"

*********************************************************************

It was day three and I was shooting photos along the trail, and "botanizing" throughout the hike. Marty knew how important all this was to me and was committed to learning ten plants. I knew it was an effort to bring us closer, and I was more than willing to make that happen.

I rattled off names and factoids, "This's Bunchberry, or Cornus canadensis...it's 4-8" tall...up here it blooms in July, but probably May, further south...you can even eat the berries, but I don't think they taste like much." Down the path a little further we ran across Thimbleberry (Rubus parviflorus), Large-leaved Aster (Eurybia macrophylla), Balsam Fir (Abies balsamea), and then on this hillside there was a thicket of Hophornbeam (Ostrya virginiana).

We were about three miles out when we stumbled across the pond on the map; it was at the far end of the peninsula. It must have been spring-fed because the water was very cold and crystal clear...but it was hot that day, and the skinny dipping felt good.

We were laying out in the sun to dry off...Marty looked sexy as hell with his cock stretched up over his groin, not semi...but not soft either. I grinned, "That looks pretty enticing."

Then, without giving him a chance to reply, I gave it a quick peck and kissed my way down to his balls. Because of the cold water, they were still hugging his body and the sack was plump but contracted. Crepey under my tongue, the texture was intoxicating and delicious, and I warmed his balls till he was moaning...and we both wanted more.

I went just below the sac and tongued that little spot, and he groaned, shuddering, as I flicked the sensitive, pliant flesh. Then, dragging my tongue back up over his balls, I left a spit trail along the shaft, before engulfing the tip. I felt it growing in my lips...and took long, greedy bobs over his gorgeous dick, taking it as deep as I could. Even though my fingers were eagerly digging into his ass cheeks, he started pumping his hips...he knew what we both wanted.