Marty Discovers Men Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************************************************

One of our last days, I sat the mugs on nightstand, and snuggled back into bed, spooning Marty. When I pulled the covers back over top, he pushed himself back into me, "Ohhhh...I can get used to this...I can't wait till the parents leave on that cruise...twenty days of waking up with you! We don't have to spend every night at the house, but we'll have the run of the place...we can go back and forth."

"Dude, I'm there...and I think Adam could use a break from us," I grinned, "all that moaning and fucking...you know? I think he's got big plans to shack up at apartment, with his girlfriend."

I could tell Marty was super excited, but it didn't keep him from teasing me, "Dude...we can do a quickie before we go to work...and I can go in with a load inside me." Then he expanded the joke, grinning, "You know...I just might drop my pants, too...show the boys."

"That'd go over big with construction workers."

"Yeah...maybe that wouldn't be a good idea...I'd get beat up...or hit on."

I grinned, "Probably both...but we should keep the creampies to ourselves and explore clothing-optional coffee," raising my coffee mug?

"What about clothing-optional all the time?"

"That's a deal," I rubbed his crotch, "but, this underwear puts it on display...it's as good as naked."

Morning wood was the norm; I'd always wake up with his erection poking me...or the other way around. I pushed the briefs down and held it in my hand. There was a glistening bead held in the slit and I leaned down...it was musky...it tasted like Marty.

I licked the growing shaft, swirling my tongue over the head and sliding my lips down the thick flesh. I worked the shaft, caressing it with the flat of my tongue. The sensation of my boyfriend's dick pulsing and growing in my lips, left me with the same issue, but it was constrained by the big pouch in my underwear.

I pulled back to focus on the head; it was thick and spongy under my tongue. He was groaning, as I bobbed my lips, popping the head in and out. I pulled it from my lips and savored its manly beauty. It was heavy in my hand...the thick, veiny shaft...the wide, bulbous head...and the fertile prequel, dripping from the tip.

He lifted his head and looked at me, "Dude, don't stop...keep going...unless you want me to do you."

I grinned, slipping off my underwear, "No, I'm not stopping...just checking out the equipment and going clothing-optional."

Lingering over the view, between my legs, he grinned, "Mmmm...clothing-optional seems to be popular and...um...it seems to have a growing impact."

With my hot, muscled jock, naked and waiting for me to service his big dick, I just took it all in...and it made me even hornier...and hard as a rock. Mmmm...that big, thick dick, almost reached his navel. His chest and abs were handsomely defined and expanding as he breathed. I pictured his muscles flexing as he submitted to my needs, and my cock's deep penetration.

As I admired his hunky body, he took his dick in hand, and gave it a few strokes, "I can see you like what you see!"

I nodded, "Yeah...I do," and took it back, licking my way up and down the shaft.

He moaned and threw his head back, when I probed the slit, and pumped my lips down over the head, taking inch after inch until the tip danced with my throat.

I paused there, savoring its girth, before pulling back, and resting it just inside my lips. I bobbed, fucking my face with his dick, driving my mouth down the shaft, again and again. I got it all spit-covered and he moaned, "Fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob...ahhhh...fuck, that's good...yeah, suck my dick!"

Loving the way it filled my mouth, had me so horny that I was stroking my own, and imagining that he was in pounding my ass...and fucking me like a beast.

"Fuck, Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...god...fuck...yer gonna make me...ohhhh...make me cum!"

I went harder, battering my throat with his big, stout dick; he groaned, breathing heavy, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...fuckkkkk...ohhhh...ahhhh...fuckkkk...gonna cum...fuck m'gonna cum!"

"Oh fuck...cumming...cumming!" He grunted...and his abs contracted with his cock pulsing...and gushing into my mouth.

I loved feeling his manly girth, in my mouth, but I really loved making it explode. Once the first one hit the back of my throat, I kept going, working his cock till he was done. Caressing it with my tongue, I loved the taste of the warm, salty cum...and I loved when it slid down my throat.

I got my reward and paused to get it all down before starting in again, slowly caressing his beautiful cock with my lips. I looked into his eyes, and leaned in, pushing my way down the shaft, taking it right up to my limits...again, savoring the thick pulsing warmth that filled my mouth.

When we both came down from the clouds, I pulled off and watched his eyes brighten, "Mmmm...that was hot...mmmm...fucking amazing, but we're far from finished." He looked serious, "You need to cum!"

He didn't have to sell me on the anything, but he kept talking, "I don't want this to be about me or my pleasure...I just want to be used by my boyfriend...use me...treat me like a toy that you use to pleasure your cock, and I'll enjoy every second."

I gazed into his eyes, instantly recognizing a fiery lust that we shared; my pleasure was always important to Marty, but I knew he wanted to be fucked...and fucked...and fucked some more. With that, I drizzled lube over my dick and thrust inside. I went fast and hard, using his ass...ravaging his ass just like he wanted.

I moaned, demanding, "Whose pussy is this, Marty? Can you tell me?"

"Rob's...it's Rob's pussy...all yours...it's your pussy...you own my pussy!"

"Mmmm...that's what I want to hear...you look real good, impaled on my cock," I smiled, "it definitely becomes you...it's where you belong."

"Oooooohhhhhhh...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...I love that cock...fuckkkk...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, love yer cock!

"You own it...use it...use your pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah, your pussy!"

My needs took over and I started pounding his ass, with hard, deep-digging thrusts, while he moaned, "Yes...yes...yes, please...fuck me...use me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, use me...use your pussy!"

My whole body tensed up and I shuddered, but I kept pumping into the steamy release. If I were breeding a pussy...this was the load. I felt him squeeze, over and over, milking every drop out of my balls.

The girthy pleasure was enough to keep him moaning, but my erection was starting to soften, and I pulled out.

He was panting but looked up with his dark, sexy eyes, "Mmmm...feels like you hit my lungs in there, but fuck...it felt good! What do you say we take a few days off work, while the parents are gone?"

"Yeah, our mornings are kind of hot...and really woody," I continued with geeky remarks, "But out here in the woods...things should be very woody...you know?"

Holding my dick in my hand, I continued, "You've been learning botanical names...what's the name for this?"

He laughed, "Well, I'd call it Marty's Favorite, but that doesn't sound like Latin...maybe Penis erectus...or maybe Rob erectus