All Comments on 'Marun and the Monster'

by MrPezman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
firewolf54firewolf54over 5 years ago
wonderful

a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This goes into my favorite stories notebook.

I take the titles of the stories that I like best after reading and place them in my notebook. I write the titles the author's name and the level of stars that I've given the story for how well I liked it. So that way I can come back and read it again if there are no new ones I liked. This story has earned 5 stars from me. Truly a great story so thank you for sharing it.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Bravo

A classic fairy tale of beauty being more than skin deep, and that a good heart treated unjustly triumphs in the end.

Thank you for sharing. Favorited. 5* Slainté

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Good

Very good story, Five stars worth!

phlxxlphlxxlabout 5 years ago
Superb

Great story. Presumably nearer to the old lore and chants as our do called fairy tales nowadays.

Please try to publish more of these!

I thank thee.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Good VS Evil, with a happy ending

A very enjoyable story. Loved the part where Marun bathed Resmine so that she wouldn't continue shredding herself with her claws. That was so special and loving, I think it made the whole story.

As for the story being too long... not in the least. Wish it could have gone on for a while longer. Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPezman@MrPezman
Getting older, wishing I'd taken advantage of more opportunities. I like to write, and, at the same time, I hate it. It is a fickle mistress, and it flees when I'm depressed, leaving me unable to write. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I will try to add more stor...

story TAGS