Marvel Nights - Spider-Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Spider-Venom corrupts the Invisible Woman.
6.6k words
4.51
14.3k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/02/2020
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of my Marvel Nights series

*******

SPIDER-MAN

Thanks to Spider-Gwen, I'm restocked on webbing. As I zip out of the ESU campus, I notice the setting sun and realize that Gwen and I were fooling around for too long.

I tap my Webware hands-free device. Its one of the few remnants of Parker Industries, as most of my big time inventions had to get slagged to keep them away from Hydra. A lot of people lost their jobs, and for once it was Peter Parker and not Spider-Man that everybody was mad at.

After a short ring, I hear Johnny Storm's voice.

"Yo yo yo, SPIDEY!" The Human Torch is my closest friend in the super-community. We've been bros for a long time, he even built the infamous "Spider-Mobile" for me. There was a brief time where I thought Johnny had died, which I took kind of hard. Johnny was a member of the Fantastic Four, a family of super-powered scientists and galactic explorers; rather than disband, I was invited to take his place on the team and help keep his memory alive. We set up the Future Foundation, a program designed to help educate super-intelligent kids.

"Hey Johnny. Glad I caught you guys while we were in the same parsec. I'm going to need some help."

"Ooh sounds like trouble. How big?" Johnny was always interested in trouble. Trouble was his middle name.

"I'm talking Little China trouble!"

"You know, I've never actually seen that movie." And so, Johnny T. Storm revealed himself to be a philistine in my eyes.

"You should, its a good one. Maybe we can convince Reed that his has some educational value."

"Man, I can't wait to see the look on his face!" I could imagine Johnny's big grin. "So, what's the trouble?"

"I saw the Black Suit running around with no body in it."

"Oh crap. Yeah, I'll tell Reed to hook the sonic wave emitter up."

"Actually, we might need it to be portable this time. Get the kids involved, treat it like any other project so they don't get scared."

"Haha, these kids aren't scared of anything they can dissect and analyze. Are you stopping by tonight?"

"No I was on my way earlier when, uh, I got sidetracked. I'm going to head home and check on MJ."

"Smell ya later, webs!"

**************

MARY JANE

I know that it shouldn't feel this good. I know that the symbiote is doing this to me, making my brain release too many endorphins or something. I know that what Felicia has done is wrong. But it just feels too good, and I don't want to resist it anymore.

I'm in ecstasy. I try to fight the sensation washing over my body, but I know that Felicia is starting to break me. The only escape I got from orgasming over and over was the short trip from Downtown to my house Queens, and the whole time I was desperately craving it like an addict.

The suit...its not really a suit, its a blob of sentient slime from outer space. The suit lets Felicia transform into this Lovecraftian beast. She-Venom. Her tongue lashes all over the place, sliding in and out of my pussy, thrusting like a big cock. It wraps around my breasts, squeezing them.

And its not just her tongue...its everything. Her fingers snake around my body, artfully constricting me like some kind of bondage rope. Her clitoris grows and grows until its a big throbbing cock-shaped appendage dangling between her legs - and her new "dick" is just as flexible as her tongue and all the other tentacles that have been probing and squeezing me for the last several hours.

I'm ashamed of myself for enjoying it. For wanting it to keep going just a little longer. I know Peter is going to swing in and save the day like he always does, but I almost wish...I wish...

Oh god, what's wrong with me? I can feel it - the alien presence, a cold and oily sensation invading my brain. Part of Felicia's fun is letting me "wear' the suit. Letting me indulge in all my baser desires as the suit bores into the primitive part of my brain, unleashing my psychological "Id" without the restraint of the super-ego.

Felicia is kissing me. I feel her soft pouty lips pressed to mine as we make out in a sloppy French kiss. She tastes amazing. I feel myself groping her body, and when I give those massive melons a squeeze they're overflowing my hands.

"Big fucking tits..." I groan out stupidly as I nuzzle my face into the are pillowy mounds of flesh. I thought they were fake but they're soft enough to be real. I swirl my tongue around her nipples.

She giggles and curls her fingers again. The tendrils are writhing and wriggling inside my pussy and exploring my tight little asshole. I roll my hips in a little circle as the sensation drives me over the edge one more time.

I can "hear" Venom in my mind, talking to me. It tries to tempt me, telling me false promises. Peter wouldn't have to "protect" me anymore. I wouldn't have to feel insecure about Felicia tagging along with Peter to fight crime, because the suit can give me the power to finally enter that part of his life. I could go out web-swinging with him, or even help him fight crime. I won't have to sit up at night wondering if this is it, the time Spider-Man isn't coming home, because I can be with him. And if I can get him to wear the suit, it would make him stronger. The suit promises me it will keep him safe, it will keep all of us safe. The desperate hope slowly erodes my willpower.

The suit is bonding to both of us at the same time. Through the mutual symbiosis, I can sense Felicia's emotions, her glee and her lust. I can see some of her memories, and I learn things about her that I never knew. I find out that her father basically abandoned her to be a world class thief, only to end up in jail. I find out that her college boyfriend assaulted her. I find out that she really does love Peter, and her biggest regret in life is losing him. The whole time I was jealous of her, she was also jealous of me. She acts like a big flirt but only because she craves affection. I see that she really is bisexual, and that fucking me isn't a ruse to break up my marriage or something the symbiote is doing, but something she genuinely wanted to do.

Felicia is looking down at me differently. She is seeing some of my memories too, learning more about me. I can sense that certain assumptions and misconceptions are being shattered as the two of us learn more about the other.

The next kiss she gives me is more tender. As the suit fully transitions between us, I feel my personality meld with the suit and I become She-Venom.

We lay Felicia across the bed. We copy her trick of taking the shape of a dick-girl. A thick tentacle protrudes from our pussy slit, flopping between our thighs. We slap it against Felicia's pussy, making wet smacking sounds.

She spreads her legs for us, and we slowly push our hips down into hers. We can feel the walls of her pussy straining against the thick biomass flexing inside her. A shiver runs up her spine, and our carapace shimmers and shudders in response.

Its strange, doing it this way. We are used to our female form, and laying on the bed in a female position. Peter's webshooters make for quick and easy bondage toys when we want to play submissive. But the black suit, the Other - we are dominant now. The Other has memories of male forms, Peter and Eddie and Flash. We know how to position out body, adjust our hips, and please a woman. We like it.

Felicia wraps her thighs around our waist. She is arching he back as we start to pump our hips with a steady rhythm, our big juicy cock sliding back and forth. We loop a tentacle around her neck and gently squeeze, showing her that she is ours. Her pussy is making suction noises, wet and sloppy. It makes us both giggle.

We never knew that a dick was this sensitive. Even the lightest touch makes us see stars in the corner of our eyes. We crave this feeling now. We grab her wrists and pin them to the bed, a low growl in the back of our thrust. Felicia is gripping us with her pussy lips, squeezing down as we fill her with pounding cock. We ram it home, holding it there, letting her wriggle her hips and grind on us.

"Yesssss slut!" we hiss at her through our teeth. "Grind on our cock!"

Felicia's eyes roll back, and she points her toes. She is panting heavily, her prodigious bosom rising and falling. We give her a few more thrusts for good measure until we feel the tension building in our Other. Thick black globs of symbiote goop spurt from the head of our dick. In our head it feels just like a real orgasm.

So. Fucking. Good.

We hold Felicia in our powerful arms and whisper sweet nothings in her ear, everything she wants to hear. We tell her that she is so beautiful. We tell her that if she wants to she can move in with us, we feel like we can love her and we're willing to share Peter with her.

She has tears in her eyes as she cuddles up to us. She asks us if we mean it, if the real Mary Jane means it. We tell her yes. She starts to tell us that she's sorry, she didn't mean for it all to happen like this. We know. We tell her it could have only happened this way, after sharing our memories through symbiosis. We forgive her, and tell her she's not a bad person and its not her fault. We tell her that Peter will be home soon and we have to be ready.

**********

SPIDER-MAN

I keep a backpack of normal clothes stashed up in a nearby tree in Forrest Hills. Making sure nobody is looking, I pull on the old gym clothes and hurry up the street.

The modest two-story boarding house has a lot of memories for me. Its the only home I've ever known. Uncle Ben fixed it up pretty good, but I'm not half the maintenance man that he was.

As I walk in, I realize that the place is a mess.

"MJ?" I call out frantically. "MJ?"

"Right here, Tiger..." my wife murmurs to me as I head into the kitchen.

My eyes are probably as wide as dinner plates. Mary Jane is laying on the old oak table. Her long crimson hair is wild and crazy, and her rockin' body is flushed with heat. I notice that she's wearing a sexy new outfit, a black lace number that leaves little to the imagination.

"Damn, babe. You look fucking awesome!" I smile big. Mary Jane and I have a pretty active sex life, but she hasn't pulled a stunt like this in a while. How did a schmuck like me get so lucky to land a girl like her?

"Don't forget me, Spider-stud." I nearly jump out of my skin. Felicia, the Black Cat, struts out of the shadows. She's borrowed some of MJ's clothes, tight black jeans and a leather bomber jacket with a fur-lined collar.

I watch in awe as Felicia leans down and plants a big smooch on MJ. Here I was, expecting a cat fight. Felicia and I used to be a pretty hot item; unfortunately, the issue of my secret identity came between us. She was really bummed out when I showed her that I was just a kid from Queens, and when I'm not swinging around fighting crime I do normal things like go to the laundromat and the grocery store. That didn't stop her from freaking out when I got back together with Mary Jane, of course.

"Um, hi there, Cat." Try to act nonchalant, Peter. "So, fill me on how you beauties became bedfellows?"

"Felicia stopped by the store today. We had a long discussion and I've decided to take our little...arrangement...to the next level."

"Heck, sweetheart. I didn't know that the Spider-Swingers club had another level." I lean down and give her a smooch of my own.

Felica struts up behind me and slides her arms around me, her big boobs are smooshed against my back.

"It sure does, Spidey-Man. And there's some kinky shit going on in the basement."

A little while later, the three of us are in the bedroom, clothes tossed aside. MJ's laying on the bed missionary style, while Felicia is straddling her face. I'm mesmerized by the sight of Felicia and MJ's big bouncing boobs jiggling around in unison.

MJ's got her tongue up in Felicia's pussy folds. She's licking and tongue-fucking like crazy - I've never seen it dart around like that. Judging from the sexy little noises Felicia is making, my wife is a pussy-eating pro. MJ never told me about playing for the other team, I guess I'm not surprised.

"Nnngg, FUCK!" I groan as my lovely wife's pussy just keeps gobbling up my cock. It feels great...better than ever. So warm and wet, almost like a hungry little mouth, drooling all over my cock and giving me the best blowjob ever.

The old wooden headboard is knocking against the wall. There were already a few dents and scrapes there from when MJ and I are getting some hanky panky in. I have to be careful with my super-strength, but I slowly feel myself slipping in my self control. I almost want to let go and lose myself in the soft little gasps and moans of my two sexy little playthings.

Felicia changes position. She's laying on top of MJ, presenting her sexy ass to me. The two ladies are tongue wrestling again as I take my time. Switching back and forth between each tight wet little hole, one after another. Its hard to keep time, but I manage to keep them both satisfied.

"I'm...gonna cum soon..." I desperately grunt. Immediately, both women are kneeling at my feet, mouths open. They start kissing each other with my dick between their lips, tongues flicking out and sliding around. God DAMN these tongues feel so good lathering my big stiff cock up.

As I finally reach the breaking point, I aim my cock at my beautiful, loving, generous, sexy wife. A rush of jizz glazes her face and chest. Felicia reaches over and takes hold of my cock, quickly jerking me into her mouth, her lips lock around sucking on my fat head. Fuck.

The three of us collapse in the bed, naked and spent.

"That was awesome..." I gasp.

*********

MARY JANE

I watch Peter making pancakes. He is such a good husband. I know he's a little puzzled by my sudden affection for Felicia, but he's not jealous or insecure about it. I simply told him we're sharing everything right now.

Thanks to achieving perfect symbiosis, Felicia and I learned that the symbiote has the ability to distribute pieces of itself across multiple hosts - "infecting" others with offshoots formed from pieces of its biomass. We're sharing it right now, and I'm starting to get a telepathic sense of her emotions. The symbiote tells us that if we stay bonded to each other like this, it can allow us to communicate telepathically with time.

Its an interesting proposal, but I might take a break from the suit after Peter leaves. Its easy to lose your sense of identity when you surrender to it completely; since achieving perfect symbiosis last night, my memories were already melding with Felicia's. I even got to see some of Venom's memories, too.

That was...bizarre. It has completely different sensory perception from a human. When one symbiote becomes separated from the Klyntar hivemind, all it has is its host to tell it what it is. There were some other things, more alien and primordial. I guess I was surprised to find out that even aliens have religions, since I could still "remember" stuff about the god of Venom's race, like its name being Knull. From what I could see, the race was birthed from a living shadow called "All-Black" at the edge of the universe. And there was a symbiote dragon, which is rad as fuck.

Mmm, Felicia kissing my neck brings me back to the present. As I kiss her good morning, Peter gets distracted and scorches one of the pancakes. Felicia kisses him good morning too.

"Well, I'm not one to complain about a good thing, but I have to say this is an interesting dynamic." he says after a while. He turns to Felicia. "You sure you're okay about moving in?"

"Yes, Spider. My lease on the penthouse was up anyways."

"Well, my casa is your casa." He flips one of the pancakes, it sticks to the ceiling. "Crap."

I laugh so hard I snort. Its a cute snort. "You are such an awful chef, Peter!" He flashes me a quick smile.

"Try to hurry home after work, okay?" I ask pleasantly, looking forward to another black suit-enhanced threesome.

"Oh, tonight might actually be a late night babe." He says sheepishly.

I raise an eyebrow. "Got something better to do, Tiger?"

He laughs, but this one is his bitter laugh. "Not really. I'm going over to the Baxter Building." He quickly turns around to hide the guilty look on his face. "It might be a good thing that Felicia is here...I kind of like the idea of her watching the house."

"And what am I watching for?" she asks, slurping maple syrup off her fork. I lean over and lick some more syrup off her mouth. I'm feeding off her vibes, and the addition of her own libido to mine means I'm so close to just throwing her on the breakfast table and fucking her right here and now. But Venom says we have to take it slow with Peter.

"I know that Venom is back." The fork clatters to the plate. I guess Peter took our looks of alarm as fear of the symbiote. "Don't worry, don't worry. I'm pretty sure it hasn't even found a host yet. Reed and I are just going to do a sweep of the city and see if we can't find it while its still in snot-form."

Felicia is panicking, which means the suit is panicking. I lay my hand on her thigh under the table to calm her down. Mm. I give her thigh a little extra rub and squeeze.

"Cat, babe, can you go get Peter's FF suit? The Black and White one."

"Uh, yeah. Sure thing."

"Oh, silly me, I haven't even got to show you the new hiding spot for that kind of stuff."

********

SPIDER-MAN

Damn, I feel good.

It's rare for my life to go this well. I mean, yeah, I got a homicidal extraterrestrial mollusk running around my city, but aside from that. Two hot honeys keeping the bed warm for me? Yes, more of that, please.

Yep. Things are finally looking good for Spider-Man.

I propel myself 40 feet into the air on pure muscle power alone. That's me, the Amazing Jumping-Man. Rolls off the tongue better than the Sensational Salticidae, I guess.

Catching myself with a web line, I swing towards the NYPD's Midtown Precinct. Recently, I decided to use my scientific skills to good use by making the transition from vigilante to legitimate forensic scientist. Being down in the crime lab puts me closer to any crimes that might need Spider-Man's assistance to get solved, and it helps me honor the legacy of fallen friends like George Stacy and Jean DeWolff..

I use my Spider Sense to dodge past Carlie, an annoying forensic specialist that I have to work with. At my desk, I skip past a few emails from both Yuri Watanabe and William Lamont. Mockingbird's password lets me search the Triskelion database for a file on Edward Brock, Jr; he's being kept in the Raft, an underwater maximum security wing of Ryker's Island. Eddie was reliant on the Black Suit to keep his cancer at bay - without it he was terminal. These pictures...damn. The Eddie I knew and hated was a mountain of muscle, frail would the last word on my mind to describe him. According to SHIELD's records, Eddie was still in the hospital wing getting regular chemotherapy treatments. The disease and the toxic medication ravaging his body might be making him "unpalatable" as a host for Venom.

Hmm. That solves half the mystery, I suppose. Time to head down to Four Freedoms Plaza.

***************

BLACK CAT

MJ adjusts my leather collar one more time, making sure that the silver letters spelling out "SLUT" are legible. The vibrator she stuffed into my pussy is humming away like crazy. My arms are up above my head, attached to the ceiling by symbiote webbing. MJ gives my ass another smack, and I moans around the wad of panties stuffed into my mouth. They're MJ's panties, and I can taste her sweet musk on them.

Trying to calm down after Peter went to work proved a little difficult, but if there's one thing Mrs. Watson-Parker is good at its keeping her superhero lovers in line. Thanks to our empathic bond, she could sense that my femme fatale facade was cracking. She held me, telling me that she didn't want to lose what we have either.

12