Marvel Nights - Spider-Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BDSM really helps me relax. Since I started sharing the symbiote with her, MJ's stronger personality had proven a firmer hand to keep in control of it. Before, I took pleasure in using the black suit to dominate here, but now nothing felt more natural than submitting to her as my alpha female.

"Feel better, Cat?" the foxy redhead ask with a smirk after tugging her panties out of my mouth.

"Yeah, I just know how smart the FF are - they're going to find the suit eventually, Red."

MJ gives my ass a playfully hard slap, and I hear the growl of She-Venom's voice layer underneath hers. "We slipped a piece of our symbiote into Spider-Man's costume. It will slowly bond with him, affect his perceptions. Then we will all be reunited. This is part of our plan."

A tentacle whips out and coils around me, pulling my face to hers. I eagerly kiss her back as she pulls the vibrator out. I can feel my own piece of the symbiote rising up, our eyes turning solid black and the carnal desires swirl around our mind.

"Mary Jane, we love you!" We cry out suddenly, knowing deep down that its the truth. "We love you as much as we love Spider-Man! We want to be with you and Peter forever! We want to be a toy for you to use whenever you want"

"We love you too, pussy cat," she smoothly whispers into our ear, her tongue unfurling from her mouth to fondle our big titty again.

MJ commands her symbiote to grow a thick cock, and I moans in anticipation at the sight of it. We watch in amazement as MJ's one big cock splits into two equally large shafts. She reaches down, each hand stroking its own massive rod of black symbiote flesh, one for each one of our abused little holes.

Her arms slide under our knees, lifting our toes off the floor. She guides one dick into our ass, the other sliding readily into our goopy cunt. She pushes into us and we groan, relaxing our body as the familiar presence of the symbiote cock soothes all of our worries. She looks us in the eyes, and we can can only make incoherent noises as she starts fucking us, and we can feel the shared euphoria as our minds link together again.

"Now, you ssslutty little toy, sssscream for us!"

**********

SPIDER-MAN

I step into the Baxter Building elevator, and as I press for floor 35 I get a Webware text from Spider-Gwen.

"Everything still okay?"

I quickly message her back. "More than okay, Gwendy."

"Does your wife know?"

"Other stuff came up. You can come over later and see how cool she is."

"The MJ in my world s a drama queen. Would she want to see me?"

"Yes. She'll be happy to know about a timeline where you're kicking ass as Spider-Girl."

"That's Spider-WOMAN!"..."I mean Ghost Spider!"

"Hugs and kisses, Spider-Gwen."

I step out of the elevator and prepare to go through the airlocks. For some reason I'm feeling a little uneasy.

The top 5 floors of the building are sealed tight, and have their own artificial atmosphere. Its not a very "homey" place, mostly utilitarian laboratories constantly being redesigned and upgraded.. The living areas are minimalistic, with interior aesthetic that has a "futurism" vibe thanks to the sterile white walls and weird ergonomic furniture. I wonder if Reed is a Fallout fan.

I'm wearing the new FF uniform. Susan Storm designed the stretchy synthetic fiber to withstand extreme changes in pressure and temperature, useful for both their expeditions into the cosmos as well as superhero work. The biggest appeal for me is that the fabric is impossible to stain or really get dirty at all. The uniform recently changed from the classic dark blue to a more modern laboratory white.

I turn a corner and I'm met with a towering, winged, purple android. The Dragon Man was brought to life by a time traveling alchemist (its a long story). The artificial beast had made the rounds through the years, being the pet of plenty of superheroes and supervillains. The Fantastic Four captured the thing and upgraded his programming, making Dragon Man an intelligent and pacifistic babysitter.

"Pardon me, Dr. Parker." The hulking construct adjusted his spectacles as squeezed past me in the hallways.

"No problem, Drags!" I called after him. "But remember to not say my name when I'm wearing the mask!"

I head into the common area. I see the kids are all playing with Ben Grimm, the ever lovin' blue-eyed Thing. Ben had been a test pilot in the military, even flying for NASA. He piloted the rocket that Reed designed for the ill-fated mission that exposed the Fantastic Four to the mutagenic cosmic rays. All four members received strange new powers, but Ben's skin was transformed into a craggy hide of orange stone. Despite his misery, he tries to stay positive. One of the main projects of the Future Foundation is restoring Ben to his normal human form. We actually managed to do it, but the effect was only temporary.

"Hey Spider-Man!" Sue gives me a wave. "Care to help with lunch?"

"Sure thing, Suzie." Its a good thing my mask has black lenses covering my eyes, because I'm not looking at Susan's pretty face at all. The form-fitting FF jumpsuit looks great on her curvy body, even after two kids she is the picture of MILF perfection. The two of us move around the kitchen, I can barely see if I'm making the sandwiches right because I'm watching the nice little jiggles going on next to me.

"You know, Peter, I'm really glad you stuck around with us. Since you were a teacher at a real high school, it helps the children feel normal."

"Well, the whole reason I tried teaching was to help out marginalized kids. You can find them just as easily in the public school system as you can at the X-Mansion."

"That's awesome, Peter. Oh, excuse me" Susan reaches past me for a plate, and her ass slides across my lap. Both of us are wearing skin-tight spandex that leaves little to the imagination, and the impossibly thing fabric allows tactile sensations. She might as well be rubbing her bare ass against my rock hard dick. And its a pretty juicy ass.

Since its blatantly obvious I have a massive boner now, there's no trying to hide it. I...feel something stirring inside me. I suddenly have the urge to grab the Invisible Woman and make her mine. Whoah, down boy! Down!

When I don't immediately pull away from her, Susan raises an eyebrow, but she's still smiling. "Somebody's frisky..."

"Heh. Sorry." I say sheepishly and not sorry at all. "Hopefully you take it as a compliment?"

"Of course!" she laughs. She glances down and takes a good look at my bulge. "You're not bad yourself.'

"Well, it doesn't stretch like laffy taffy but I get by." That got another smile.

We make a couple more sandwiches. One for each kid: Franklin, Valeria, Bentley, the three Moloids, Leech, Artie, Alex, and the two Atlanteans. That's a lot of different diets.

Sue slides past me again, that ass rubbing against me just as firm as before. "You could have just asked for a plate, Suzie." I say, smirking under my mask.

"I know." she says as she slides past me again. I know that she's just teasing me, a little playful flirting. Normally I would just let it slide out of respect for Reed and Johnny, not to mention the kitchen doesn't have a door and a very large and overprotective rock-man was in the next room. But...something is different. I'm not going to let it slide this time. I'm not thinking of Susan as my buddy's big sister anymore. I'm thinking of her as just another hole that needs to be filled.

I place my hand on her hip and pull her back against me a little more firmly. She grinds that sexy MILF ass on me, and even though I've had as much sex in the last two days that most people have in a lifetime, I'm still horny. All my instincts are telling me right now that its time to mate, time to breed, like an animal in heat. My enhanced senses can smell Susan's pheromones, I can smell her hot little pussy, practically tasting it on the air.

"Looks like I'm not the only frisky one." I whisper huskily to her as I tug the zipper of her suit down, making her breasts pop out of the tight little jumpsuit. As I pull the jumper down her shoulders and back, she struggles to get her arms free of the sleeves. I lift my mask up so I can trail kisses along the back of her shoulder, her blond hair caressing my face.

Pushing her FF jumpsuit down to her knees, Susan leans over the countertop. I immediately start playing with her pussy.

"Oh god, we might get caught but I need this so bad right now. Reed has spent the last two nights in the lab!"

"Doesn't the little merman in a speedo stop by every once in a while to try to drag you his underwater kingdom?" I ask as I pull my cock free from the constraining fabric.

She looks over her should and rolls her eyes. "Peter, looks aren't everything. Namor's hot, but he's a jerk. Reed can be workaholic sometimes, but I prefer academic types."

"Good thing I'm a nerd, then." I say, my gloved fingers sliding up inside her. I slowly tease and massage her pussy. Mmm, Sue had a pretty glistening pussy from the feel of it.

Her blue eyes sparkled. "Yes, a hot nerd."

"Best of both worlds, really."

Mmm. She was dripping down her thighs now. My glove was soaked, but the FF suit was waterproof. I bring my hand up to my lips and taste her.

"Susan?" A familiar voice calls. "Are you still in the kitchen?"

"Shit!" Susan whispers. The two of us freeze as Reed Richards walks in on us. He's tall and gangly, his white labcoat hanging off of his frame. As the gray streaks at his temples show, he's a few years older than his wife.

The half-hearted apology fades on my lips as he looks around and doesn't see us. I look around and I don't see us either. I almost laugh, realizing that the Invisible Woman has of course made the two of us fade from sight. Well, in that case...

Sue sharply inhales as I give her a good surprise thrust. FUCK. She feels fantastic. I pull back and give her another one, right here in front of her goddamn husband.

His long noodle arms stretch across the room, picking up a plate. "I have the kids' lunch right here, Ben." Mr. Fantastic calls back to the Thing.

"What the fuck, Peter??" Susan exclaims, to my own surprise.

"Shh! He'll hear us!"

"No he won't. There's a soundproof forcefield around us now."

"Oh. Then what's wrong, babe?"

"I almost lost my concentration when you did that!"

"Did what? This?" I give her another thrust.

"Ohhhh!" She reaches out and braces herself against the invisible wall. "Yesss! Yes, that!"

Reed was gathering the sandwiches for the students. Sue was successful at bending the light waves around use without any obvious distortion. I could see that her breath was fogging up the clear wall of concussive force.

"Oh, you mean THIS!" Smiling big as I give her some rapid fire thrusting, our thighs clapping together. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!

"UNGH! Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" Her big titties are rubbing against the clear wall, the friction making them squeak an inch away from her clueless husband's face.

Mmmm. I know its wrong but it feels so right. Reed doesn't deserve a woman like Susan. How can you have a delicious little slut like this under your roof, and not use her like she deserves to be used every night? Every toy needs to be played with.

When Reed finally leaves the room, I close my eyes and indulge myself in the pure ecstasy of Susan's sex. We let the world fade away as we focus on nothing but our hard dick sliding balls deep into her tight clenching pussy. Susan's pussy is quivering, and she is shivering in pleasure. We hold her body up as she starts to go limp, still thrusting into her like crazy. A low growl rumbles in the back of our throat as he exert our dominance, making her our own.

Our ass cheeks clench and we plunge one final time. Our vision blurs as we orgasm, a roaring blocks out hearing in our ears, and our twitching cock spurting a thick load of white hot cum.

An eternity passes, I'm still holding an unsteady Susan, my cock still inside her creamy pussy. She is gasping for air, I'm a little out of breath. Damn, sometimes a guy just needs a release. I help zip Suzie's jumpsuit back up. She is tenderly fondling me, planting kisses on the front of my mask. I don't need my Spider Sense to tell that something has drastically changed between us.

What was supposed to be a fun little quickie turned into the hardcore fuck of a lifetime - and she liked it. I don't know whether to be relieved or worried. Despite all my fooling around the last couple days, I really am a happily married man. I love MJ, and now my life is turning into a harem anime. Well, a harem hentai. In the harem anime, the guy can't ever consummate a relationship or thats the end of the show.

Susan's arms are circled around my torso. "Peter. That was really intense."

"Yeah. Are you okay? I've...never really unloaded on a lady like that before..."

Susan looks up at me, and I see that her pupils are so dilated that they might as well be pure black orbs. Her face is flushed and another shiver runs up her spine, like she's alternating between a heat flash and chills.

"I'm...I'm great..." she blinks a few times. "When can we do it again?" She slips her leg between mine, straddling and grinding on my thigh. My hand cups her ass again and her hip is right up against my groin. I feel her shifting her weight from one leg to the other, finding a natural rhythm.

Okay. Wasn't expecting that. Starting to wonder if I should just sell my cologne on a corner given how narcotic it seems to be. But at the same time...why not? Susan was a great mom and an extremely patient wife; if she wanted to get the occasional spectacular spider-pounding, then more power to her. As long as I got to use her as a cock-sleeve, I would be happy with the arrangement. To hell with Reed - Susan was mine now.

"Oh, there you are, sis." Johnny's voice makes us both jump. I turn and look at him, the teenage heartthrob of my generation. Perfectly coiffed golden locks, icy blue eyes, cleft chin, and a bad-boy reputation. The girls (and some of the guys) swoon for the Torch, I'm telling ya.

"Oh, hey Johnny." Susan says. "Did you take the kids their lunch?" She smooths out her uniform.

"No, Reed did. He's upstairs waiting for Spidey."

I give my head a shake, trying to clear my thoughts. "Right. Venom. Major emergency. Responsibility."

"Everything okay? Did I walk in on an argument or something?"

"Spider-Man and I were just having an...intense moment here. You boys go ahead without me."

********

INVISIBLE WOMAN

What a rush! I didn't know Spider-Man was like that. He acts too much like my immature little brother, but all that childish clowning around camouflages a real man.

I wasn't lying to Peter when I told him I had lost interest in Namor. The King of Atlantis acted like an alpha male, but in reality he was whiny, temperamental, and entitled. Super not-sexy outside of the most shallow of fantasies.

As I lay on my big memory foam bed, a bed that I've spent too many lonely nights in, I realize that I can still feel his semen inside my pussy. Its giving me a warm tingling feeling. The scientist in me is intrigued, and I wonder if his mutated physiology included some sort of addictive semen to entice fertile females. The lonely wife in me is just thrilled at the thought of it, and my hand slides down my jumpsuit zipper.

Peter surprised me; I knew he was smarter than he looked, but he turned out to have a more compassionate and nurturing side that was also hiding an insatiable sexual appetite. His wife was a lucky lady.

My fingers explore my sore stretched-out pussy, fingering myself with Peter's jizzm globbing my fingertips. I draw them out of my pussy and I taste his cum for the first time.

This wasn't the first time I lay here alone, diddling my clit, thinking about men other than my husband. Spider-Man had only occasionally crossed my mind during those masturbatory sessions, but now he was going to be a mainstay. In fact, given his membership to the team, maybe I won't have to lay here alone at all.

As I slurp Spider-Man's seed from my fingers, the thought becomes more and more appealing. Yeah, since Spider-Man has access to the penthouse, then I don't need to explain away his visits. Ingenious.

I realize that I've been ravenously licking every drop of cum off my fingers, digging around in my pussy for more. Spidey just fucked me senseless until I couldn't even walk straight, and yet here I was craving another romp. Too many people around to risk getting caught like that again, maybe the Parker house over in Queens would be a little less crowded?

12