Marvel XXX Capcom Ch. 01

Story Info
Marvel and Capcom characters take a break from fighting...
5.6k words
4.79
2.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# Prologue

With the strange, crimson key in hand, Chris Redfield rushed down the corridor to the old library where his partner, Jill Valentine, disappeared. He had been lucky enough to avoid the Licker prowling the halls of this decrepit mansion while in search of the last piece of the puzzle, but as he felt the warm ooze of its saliva dripping from the ceiling, he knew his luck had finally run out.

Chris dove to the floor and avoided the monster's deadly tongue as it whipped at him, his instincts kicking in from years of fighting the beasts. Rolling forward, he raised his pistol and fired off three shots at it as it lunged to the floor, taking it twice in the shoulder and once in the head. The Licker was dazed for a moment, giving Chris enough time to rush forward to the end of the corridor and throw himself through the door, into the library.

Slamming the door shut, Chris grabbed a nearby bookcase and pulled it down in front of the door, books spilling out onto the tattered carpet. The Licker hit the other side of the jammed door with a sick THUMP and then let out a frustrated screech.

"Heh, you'll have to be quicker than that," Chris said with a sigh of relief. He holstered his weapon and pulled the key from his utility belt. "Now, to get you where you belong."

Across the room, Chris walked to the red door that had been hidden behind a tall bookcase that he and Jill had pushed aside as they were searching the room, looking for clues. Of course, just as the bookcase had been moved, a trapdoor on the wall opened up and swallowed Chris's partner.

That had been an hour ago and no matter how much Chris tried to hail Jill on the radio, her end was dead. So, after a jaunt through the mansion, placing statue pieces together in what was once the owner's smoking room, he found a red skeleton key that just happened to share the exact color as the door.

"Don't worry, Jill," he said. "I'm coming."

Shoving the key into the hole, he twisted it and heard a loud click. Chris unholstered his pistol and slowly opened the door, revealing a darkroom, the light inside matching the redness of the door that guarded it. Inside, film suspended from wire over tubs of chemicals, the images slowly developing.

Chris pulled one of the photographs from its place and studied it. It showed William Birkin in a lab, proudly displaying a test tube. Holding it closer, Chris saw that inside the tube was a fetus and at its base was a label with the name, "Albert."

"Dear God," Chris said. "This means..."

"Surprised?" came a voice from behind him.

Chris spun around and aimed his pistol to the figure behind him, but was unsurprised when he saw Albert Wesker.

"I was beginning to wonder if you would ever find that key," Wesker said with a slight grin. His red eyes flashed behind his sunglasses.

"Where's Jill?" Chris asked. "What've you done with her you son--"

Chris froze. So did Wesker. The whole world around him stopped and suddenly became a little fuzzier, as if being viewed behind a screen. A box appeared at the moment everything was frozen that said, "Paused" and then a list of options were given, including "Settings" and "Main Menu."

"Wesker?" Mojo shouted at the TV from his spider-like platform. He threw the controller to the ground, shattering it into a hundred pieces of plastic. "Are you kidding me? Another game with Wesker as the villain? I mean, how many times is that man gonna come back from the dead?"

Major Domo, who had been standing to his right, with a tablet in-hand, said, "It is a shame that not everyone has your creativity, Your Corpulence."

Mojo raised a finger and nodded. "You are quite right, Majordomo. Quite right." He put his finger down on a control panel before the wall of televisions that towered before him. "Let's see if there's anything interesting going on in Marvel."

One of the televisions switched to a screen showing a night-time scene. Two figures stood on a balcony, one a woman, with her back to a man.

"You know Ah can't touch you, Gambit," Rogue said, staring wistfully out into the night. "Ah'd put you in a coma. Or worse."

Gambit pitched his cigarette to the side and moved towards her. "I don't care, chere. Gambit is ready to take dat risk because I...I think I..."

He reached out a hand to stroke her hair, but Rogue rose up into the air. "Don't. Don't you say it. You know we can't be together, Gambit."

The screen went black.

"Unbelievable!" Mojo exclaimed. "They're still doing the will-they/won't-they. That stopped being interesting in the '90s!"

Mojo dropped his face into his clawed hands and began mumbling to himself.

"But the ratings suggest that viewers enjoy nostalgia," Major Domo said.

"The ratings," Mojo said. "What are the ratings for Marvel, right now?"

Major Domo tapped at his tablet. "They are at 14.9 right now."

"What? That's only half of what they should be." He pulled at the tentacled strands of his "hair" in frustration. "This is a disaster. A disaster! We'll be the next G4 if we don't find a way to up our viewership."

Mojo began tapping away at his control panel and one-by-one, each of the televisions brought up a different image. One showed Chun-Li and Zangief in the middle of a Tokyo street, brawling. Another showed Captain America jumping out of a helicopter over a Latverian castle. In another, She-Hulk gave her closing remarks in a trial regarding Eddie Brock. Each screen showed the viewer count small, green numbers in the bottom-left corner.

"Unbelievable," Mojo said, looking at each screen. "Terrible. Terrible. Awful. Makes me want to puke."

Then he stopped on one screen, the numbers catching his eye before the scene behind them did.

105.8

"This can't be right," Mojo said. "We haven't seen numbers like this since the last royal wedding."

Then he caught what was happening on screen. At first glance, it looked like She-Hulk and Harley Quinn in what could only be described as a lazy fight. Their punches were slow and missed one another with ease. But as Harley Quinn threw one punch, She-Hulk grabbed her arm and twisted it around behind her back.

The camera zoomed in to show She-Hulk whisper (rather erotically) in her ear, "That was a mistake, Harley."

It was then that Mojo noticed this wasn't She-Hulk but a very muscular woman in green bodypaint. And "Harley" was just a blonde woman in black and red spandex.

"What...what is this filth?" He looked from that screen to the one showing She-Hulk in her court case and then back.

Not-She-Hulk proceeded to rip the spandex off of Not-Harley, revealing that she was naked, save for a Joker-themed thong. The woman was heavily tattooed and she had a nice, toned body, but her breasts were orb-like from the work of some plastic surgeon.

"What're you gonna do to me, She-Hulk?" Not-Harley said.

"I'm going to punish you," Not-She-Hulk replied and forced Not-Harley to her knees.

"This, Oh Spineless One," Major Domo said, "is a channel you acquired during the latest merger."

"They put out trash like this?"

"Not them, but a production company they own, yes. Or at least used to own before you bought it."

Mojo looked at the writhing bodies, listening to the moans of the individuals on screen with a mixture of confusion and intrigue. "They're not even part of the same universe. And if there's one thing I know about nerds, it's how nit-picky they can be about these kinds of things."

"They don't seem to care in this case," Major Domo said. "It appears the old adage is correct: Sex sells."

"It's disgusting. It's repulsive. It goes against the wholesome family image that appeals to every demographic. It's...it's..." he broke into a grin. "It's brilliant!"

For the first time in hours, Mojo turned from his wall of televisions and face Major Domo. The wild look in his master's eyes was almost enough to cause the lackey to flinch, but he didn't.

"Get Spiral down here. I need her to round up some of the participants in what will be this universe's biggest crossover! A tournament of sex! An orgy to determine the fates of the universes!"

Major Domo silently bowed and took his leave. Mojo turned back to the screens, focusing on the smut between Not-She-Hulk and Not-Harley Quinn. The latter's hands were now cuffed behind her back as she was forced to give the former cunnilingus, her make-up smearing around her mouth from the juices that flowed.

"There will be no 'will-they/won't-they'," he said, leering at the scene. "There will only be 'they will'."

# Chapter 1

Hello, boys and girls! Mojo here to introduce you to the biggest, horniest, and pearl-clutchiest event of the year! To start off this lewd adventure, we have Marvel's premier boy scout (or at least tied with Cyclops), Captain America, facing off with Capcom's British Bombshell, Cammy!

Just some content warnings for all of you out there, this one is a little "safer" than some of the chapters you'll be seeing in the future, but there is an element of non-consent in it. So, you've been warned!

If there's nothing else, just sit back and enjoy it!

#

There was little light in the quinjet as it flew over the ocean in stealth mode. He pulled on the strap of his shield around his wrist and then did the same with the parachute on his back. These menial tasks took his mind off of the risks he was about to take.

Technically, what he was about to do wasn't officially sanctioned by the United States government or S.H.I.E.L.D. and even the rest of the Avengers warned him not to do what he was about to do, but that was besides the point. The intel he got for this mission was good and he knew that he had to strike quick or miss out on his target, who had eluded him for months.

"You look nervous," Natasha Romanoff said from the door to the cockpit. She was leaned up against the frame, her arms crossed in a way that only accentuated her breasts in her jumpsuit.

"Just pre-mission jitters," Cap said with a smile. "Back in the day, I had a whole platoon of men to crack jokes with to keep my mind off of things."

Nat made her way down the walkway, not even the slight friction of the jet phasing her, and took a seat next to him.

"I'm not sure I know of any good jokes," she said, and then rested a hand on his thigh. "But I know of one way to get rid of those jitters."

Cap's eyes wandered from her hand, up her suit, and met Nat's eyes, which were focused on his. He felt himself flush as she began to inch her hand up his thigh.

Just then the cabin was filled with red light and Cap stood up out of reflex. He turned back to Nat, who now had her arms crossed.

"Duty calls," he said.

"Your loss."

Nat's demeanor had turned cold, but Cap didn't push the subject. His mind was on his mission and the red lights were probably more like divine intervention than anything. He pressed the button that opened the hatch of the quinjet and immediately the relative silence of the interior was basked in a roar of rushing air.

Cap looked back at Nat, who stood up and gave a faux salute, and then jumped.

He fell into a sea of glittering lights that grew brighter and brighter as he met them. Even from his relatively high position, he could see his target, having pored over the map of the city during his flight. The place he was looking for was a club by the name of the Black Dolphin, which was located just a block north of the Pink Princess and 100 meters west of the bay.

Cap aimed himself perfectly, the black roof of the club quickly coming into view. Two dots appeared on the roof of the club, which he soon saw were armed guards. This was strange to Cap, who was sure there would be at least five, but didn't have time to think too much on it as he hurtled towards the ground. He picked the closest of the two and brought his shield forth.

In a split second, Cap collided with the guard, letting the man break his fall and knocking him out cold. The loud THWACK of the shield against the man was enough to alert the other guard however, who immediately raised his SMG and fired.

Cap raised his shield, blocking the spray of bullets, and charged at the second guard. In a matter of seconds, he was down too. He knelt by the unconscious man and took a look at his uniform. Seeing the emblem of a skull with a lightning bolt on its head and wings on its side, he knew he was now in the domain of M. Bison.

Just as he confirmed his suspicions, Cap felt the presence of another nearby. He turned around and saw a figure quickly approaching. He spun and got into a defensive stance as the figure lunged forward in a high kick.

Cap raised his shield and blocked the kick, but didn't anticipate as the assailant latched onto the shield and tore it from his grasp.

The figure rolled to the ground and recovered. As they stood, the face peeking over Cap's own shield was of that of a woman, who wore a beret over a blonde braid.

"Oh, great," Cammy White said. "The yanks have arrived to make a mess of things."

"You're...British?" Cap asked, lowering his stance. He saw three more guards unconscious around the roof.

"MI6," Cammy replied. "And you're...who, Colonel Stars and Stripes?"

Cap put his hand forth for a handshake. "Captain America, actually. And I think we have the same target."

"M. Bison's a lot of people's targets," she replied.

"Well, maybe we can work together."

She thought it over for a moment and then shook the man's hand. "Cammy."

She offered his shield to him, which he took, and only then did he get a good look at the woman. She wore a green leotard that left her arms and legs completely exposed, save for boots and a pair of leather gloves. Her legs were toned and covered in green camo paint and she wore a black choker around her neck.

She caught Cap staring, which caused her to raise an eyebrow. "Is there something wrong with your jaw? It seems to have fallen on the floor."

"Right," Cap said, feeling himself blush for the second time that day. "Sorry."

"Don't mention it," Cammy said. Turning around, Cap now saw that her leotard was a thong, exposing her butt, which was just as toned and milky white as her legs. "Now let's get to work."

Cammy, Cap would soon find, did her research on the Black Dolphin as well. They made their way through the club with ease, silently and efficiently taking out each one of Bison's guards without so much as a shot being fired.

From the roof, they made their way down around the balcony level of the club, then the ground floor of the club itself, and then into a back room where the servers and guards congregated. After clearing that room, Cammy found a service elevator that brought them down to the basement level that didn't seem to have another access point.

"You know, that shield of yours is pretty handy," Cammy said, taking the moment to catch her breath in the elevator.

Cap held it up proudly. "Yeah, we've been through a lot together. Maybe I can teach you how to use it some day."

Cammy laughed. "I'll wait until they come out with one with the Union Jack."

Cap laughed at that and the two of them said nothing else, but he couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her. Even after taking down dozens of guards, Cammy looked beautiful. Sure, her braid now had a few loose strands of hair and she was now covered in a sheet of sweat, but that only seemed to make her glow more.

"You know, Cammy, when this is all over..."

Cammy turned to listen to his proposal but before he could say anything else, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. On the other side they found what looked like a storage area, but as they made their way past the crates of expensive alcohol, they found another pair of guards standing in front of a pair of double doors.

"That's where he'll be," Cap said.

Cammy nodded. She motioned for him to take the lead and she would follow. Cap nodded in affirmation and bolted forth. He threw his shield at the left, which ricocheted and hit the right. Neither guard went down, but it threw them off balance enough so that Cammy could charge in. She jumped and kicked the left guard, knocking him unconscious and then jumped onto the right, using the air to hook her legs around the man's throat and pulling him to the ground.

The two of them sat in struggled silence as her thigh and calf closed his windpipe. The guard pulled at her legs, but they were locked in place. After a moment, the fight was left out of him and he fell unconscious.

Cap, who had been watching this happen, rushed over and offered a hand to help her up. Cammy accepted.

"Much obliged, Cap," she said.

"My pleasure," he replied. "Now, Bison's probably inside. I say we hit him hard and fast."

Cammy nodded and then placed her hand on Cap's arm holding that shield. "If he starts blasting, though, I'm hiding behind you, big man."

Cap swallowed. "Of course."

With that, they readied themselves and then counted down. On three, they burst through the doors, but on the other side, they found that the office was empty. With the pipes running overhead along the low ceiling, it was barely more than a storage closet. There was, however, a desk, a computer, a table with maps, and flags depicting Bison's skull symbol, but no sign of Bison.

"Well, that's anticlimactic," Cammy said.

Cap, too, felt deflated, his pent up energy feeling like it would explode out of him. Then he remembered the computer. "Well, it might not be a total loss."

He walked over to it and sat in Bison's seat. The screen popped up, asking for a password. Cap stared at it for a moment and then typed in S-H-A-D-O-W.

"Password not accepted," the box said.

"Here, let me have a crack at it," Cammy said, pulling his seat back. She slid in front of Cap and bent over the desk, typing in a password.

While he waited, Cap did his best to keep his eyes off of Cammy's ass, but the man was still only human, super or not, and with her rear only inches from his chest, he had quite the view.

After a moment, she slid to the side and his view changed from Cammy's ass, to the desktop of M. Bison's computer. It showed a series of different folders, all with short names like "Shadoloo", "Tournament", and one simply labeled "Seth". Out of them all, however, one stuck out to him.

"Super Soldier," Cap said. He clicked on it and opened up a series of other folders and files.

"What is it?" Cammy asked. She sat on the desk next to the computer as Cap read through one of the files.

"He's creating soldiers," Cap replied. "Like me."

"Ah, so you're a supe', eh?" she said. "And here I thought you just took really good care of yourself."

Cap smirked. "I hit the gym just like everyone else, ma'am."

"'Ma'am,'" she mockingly repeated. "That's a first."

Cap pulled out a flash drive and stuck it into the computer. Immediately, the files began to download onto it, but the progress was slow due to the scope of everything on the computer.

"What do you usually like to be called, then?" Cap asked.

"Oh I've gone by lots of things, Cap. 'Mistress', 'Mommy' once or twice." Cammy lifted her leg and placed her boot on the chair between Cap's legs, just inches from his crotch. "'Whore', if I like you enough."

Cap swallowed. His gaze followed her leg from her calf, up the inside of her thigh, and to her crotch. The narrow strip of spandex that covered her pussy left little to the imagination, and even then it wasn't enough to cover skin where the bottom of her butt met the inside of her thigh.

"See anything you like?" she asked.

"We should get back to work," Cap said, tearing his gaze away. He began to sit up from his chair but not before Cammy brought her boot up and pushed him back down onto the chair.

"I said, 'Do you see something you like?'"

Cap stopped and thought over his words carefully. He'd been talked to in a similar fashion by women before, but even with Nat, it was all just playful banter. This was something else.

12