Marvel XXX Capcom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think now's the time," Cap said.

Cammy smirked and her eyes fell. "Tell that to the friend in your trousers."

Cap followed her gaze and didn't realize it but he was now erect, his skin-tight pants forming around his cock.

"That's...not something I can control, Miss White," he said.

Cammy leaned in closer, her voice just barely above a whisper. "Well, perhaps we should do something about it anyways."

Cap began to protest again but not before Cammy leaned in and kissed him, her tongue hungrily swimming into his mouth to meet his. Before he knew what he was doing, Cap grabbed her by the waist and was kissing her back. He pulled her on top of him, her legs spread out over his lap as she straddled him.

Slowly, Cammy began to move her hips back and forth, rubbing her crotch over Cap's. He, meanwhile, slowly moved his hands down from her waste until they found their way to her ass. He gripped each cheek firmly and pulled her closer to him so that each time she moved her hips, her pussy rubbed up against his cock.

Cammy broke off from the kiss. "I think it's time we see how 'super' you really are, soldier."

Sliding off of his lap, Cammy squatted down on the floor and quickly began to unbuckle his belt. Cap could do nothing but watch as she undid his pants and began to pull them down around his ankles. Just as the waist of his pants slid past his crotch, his cock shot up, erect.

"Mmm," Cammy said. "Let's give it a taste."

Getting on her knees, the soldier gripped the shaft of his erection and slowly positioned her mouth over the tip. Her tongue slid out of her mouth, already dripping with saliva, and she licked the tip. A strand of precum spread from her tongue to his cock.

Cammy looked up at Cap with a smile and put her whole mouth over his cock, pushing further and further until she couldn't take anymore. She worked her head up and down, slowly and rhythmically.

"Oh, Lady Liberty," Cap muttered to himself as the sensation of Cammy's mouth and tongue.

Cammy worked slowly, teasing Cap, who eventually grew impatient, though. With one hand, he pressed down on her head and began to thrust up and down. After a moment, Cammy stopped working altogether, letting her partner take what he wanted. In one long thrust, however, he hit the back of her throat and held it there for a couple of seconds.

When he finally released, Cammy threw her head back, gasping for air as a river of saliva and precum seeped from her mouth.

"I'm sorry," Cap said, noticing how red the woman's face was.

"Shut up, boy scout," she said. She cleared the desk behind her, sweeping different files to the floor with her hand. She then sat atop it, spreading her legs to show him how soaked that small piece of spandex over her pussy now was. "Your turn."

"Yes, ma'am," Cap said. He got down on his knees and pulled her spandex to the side to reveal her pussy, wet and bald. Leaning in, he began to gingerly flick his tongue up and down, using the tip to search for her clit.

"Mmm," Cammy moaned, feeling him find it.

Cap gently licked, but each time he got very far, the spandex pulled back and blocked his view. After the third time, he growled and reached for it, tearing it a way with the flick of his wrist. He looked up at Cammy again, almost embarrassed that he had lost control like that.

"I'm sor--mph," he began before his words were cut off by Cammy grabbing him by the air and shoving his face into her pussy.

Cap didn't try to resist. He went in, unrestrained by clothing and ran the whole of his tongue up and down her pussy, lapping up her juices. He would start at the top, tickling her clit with his tongue and run it down, nearing her asshole. Each time he made it down to it, though, he stopped, a part of himself unable to go that for.

Cammy didn't seem to mind, though, her eyes closed and her head thrown back as she muttered "Oh, Jesus" or "Right there."

Cap realized that he'd never been this ravenous before when going down on someone. Sure, he'd done this with Peggy once or twice and Sharon on occasion as well as Nat after a particularly drunk New Year's and he had enjoyed himself each time.

But this was different. He was on a mission. He was supposed to be taking down Bison or gathering intel.

The tantalizing nature of this taboo act only fueled him more. As he licked Cammy more and more, he felt her wrap her muscular legs around his neck. Without warning, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her from the desk.

"Oh my god," she gasped, crossing her feet and grabbing his hair to keep from falling.

Cap supported Cammy's back as he brought her up and only looked up to make sure she wouldn't hit her head on the ceiling. She didn't and actually grabbed for the metal pipes running around her head to better give her leverage.

So, as Cap continued to run his tongue, deep into her pussy, she moved her hips, gyrating in circles until he felt her legs tense.

"Yes, yes!" she exclaimed, coming to climax.

Cap thought himself lucky to have his strength fortified by a super serum as he felt Cammy's thighs squeeze against his head. As her screams turned to wimpers of ecstasy, he began to bend down to place her back on the desk, but not before she pulled back on his head so he could meet her gaze.

"Not yet, cowboy," she said with a grin.

In one fluid moment, she pivoted her body around his head, as if she were going to ride his shoulders, but then she fell forward.

"Hey," Cap said in fear that she was about to hit the floor, but she didn't make it past his waist before she wrapped her arms around him and he grabbed her. He noticed now that her pussy was right in front of his face and was now holding her lower back with one arm and gripping a buttcheek in his free hand.

"Shut up and get back to work," she said. And suddenly he felt her sucking on his cock again.

A soldier at heart, Cap followed her orders and began to eat her pussy again. In this standing position, they worked in tandem, their bodies moving back and forth as they went down on each other.

Before long, Cap could feel his knees begin to tingle, the ecstasy of their sex getting to the best of him. Cammy, realizing this, released herself from his grip and flipped forward onto the desk.

"Well, that's enough foreplay," she said, towering over him. "Let's get down to business."

She kicked Cap back onto the chair and he struggled out of his boots and pants. He just had them off when Cammy dropped down onto his lap.

"Have you been with many women, Captain America?" she asked. His erection was pressed up against her vulva, throbbing against her.

"Why do you ask?" he replied, slightly embarrassed by how low that number was.

Cammy just smiled. "Oh, no reason. Just wondering where you learned to make a woman cum like that."

Cap briefly flashed back to Peggy instructing him in their brief time together during the war. She said she had learned it from a Frenchman, which only made him jealous enough to want to be better than him.

"I've had a whole lifetime of experience," he simply said, brandishing an all-American smile.

"Let's see if you've ever experienced anything like this."

She then gripped his cock and held it against her pussy, rubbing it as she lifted herself up. She teased his tip for a moment, rubbing it along her lips, before gently bringing herself down, guiding him inside her.

Cap held his breath, the sensation of her warm, wet pussy surrounding his throbbing cock. She began to ride him, starting slow and barely letting the tip penetrate her. She began to go deeper and faster, though, letting her weight do the work as Cap felt himself get deeper and deeper into her.

Once again, Cap grabbed Cammy by the waist and began thrusting up into her. Their rhythm picked up more and before long, they were no longer just having sex.

"Yes, oh god yes," Cammy moaned.

Cap, on the other hand, was speechless, using all of his focus to keep from coming, which he knew was quickly approaching. He couldn't help how he felt, though. Cammy was tight and wet, her tits smaller but with a firm bounce each time she dropped back down onto him.

The angle was off, though. Cap wanted more. He pulled her up, his hand beneath her ass, and pulled her in for a long, passionate kiss as he continued to pound her.

Spinning around, he slammed her against the wall. At first, he was worried he had been too rough, but Cammy's morning only grew louder. He pressed her body against the wall as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Keep going," she begged. "Harder."

Again, he complied, thrusting his cock into her harder and harder.

"Fuck...yes," she said between breaths.

Once again, Cap felt Cammy's legs begin to tense as she climaxed, but this time, Cap also felt his own approaching.

"Don't stop," she said. "Please."

"I...have to," he said and began to pull away from her, but Cammy tightened her legs around him, pulling him in more. "Oh, god!"

In a burst of ecstasy, Cap felt himself come into Cammy, his cock buried deep inside her.

"Yes! Give it to me!" she screamed. Her nails dug into his back, but the pain was overshadowed by the pure pleasure as they came together.

Cap thrust deeper and deeper into her, not giving a damn about whatever consequences this would have.

Slowly, the high they were experiencing together began to ebb. Cap thrust again. And then again, making Cammy whimper as he pumped for the last time inside her. Then he kissed her and slowly turned back to set her back on the desk. Still, though, she wouldn't let go.

Cap's legs would not hold out for long, however, so he finally sat down on the chair, holding her close.

"That was..." he said.

"Amazing," she finished.

Cap laughed and pulled back to look at her. She stared back, the hungry look in her eyes still not quite gone, despite all they had just done.

"I need to see about you joining S.H.I.E.L.D. We could use someone like you."

"You probably say that to every girl you fuck silly, Cap."

He laughed and didn't say anything but merely studied her. She was beautiful, even in the post-sex clarity.

It was then that he got a better look at the choker on her neck. It had what looked like a square gem on it but he now saw it was a glowing microchip.

And it bore the winged skull of M. Bison.

"You..." he began, still gathering his senses and his breath. "You work for Bison?"

Cammy's face fell into a look of disappointment. Gone was the woman he was just having sex with who had the devil-may-care attitude. Who she was now was something different. Something more dangerous.

She reached underneath the desk and pressed a button.

A woosh came from the vents and Cap looked to see a greenish vapor pouring out. When he returned to Cammy, he saw she wore a clear plastic cup over her nose and mouth.

Without even thinking, Cap pushed the woman from him and leaped to his feet. He scrambled for his shield and found it amid his clothes. He had no time to pull his pants back on but took his shield and ran to the door. As expected, it was locked, but he barreled through it, shield-first, into the clean air of the hallway and disappeared.

He looked back at Cammy with a twinge of regret, knowing a brain-controlling device when he saw one, but he could do nothing for her if he was captured too.

Cammy watched him leave, sitting naked on the desk with her legs crossed and relaxed. She made no real attempt to halt his escape. It was as if she had already won.

12