Marvel XXX Capcom Ch. 03

Story Info
Rogue finds herself tempted by Morrigan Aensland.
4.6k words
4.7
1.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings, perverted purveyors of pornography! It's Mojo again with another tale from the Marvel XXX Capcom universe. Today, I have for you a sapphic showdown between the Southern Belle, Rogue, and the Succubus Queen, Morrigan!

Kinks explored here are girl-on-girl action as well as some futa. Enjoy!

#

Rogue didn't go to bed wearing a dress but she woke up in one. In fact, she didn't remember going to bed at all. The last thing she remembered was flying to Muir Island when a storm hit her X-Jet.

And calling it a "storm" was the closest approximation Rogue could make. Really it was more like a cloud or swarm of black and red, covering the jet and causing a crash landing. And in it, she could have sworn she saw the face of a man. She didn't recognize him, but she did recognize the evil intent in his eyes.

After that, she remembered nothing. And now as she sat up on the biggest bed she'd ever laid on inside a dark and musty room, she felt more than a little uneasy.

The bed was a soft thing covered in silks and furs. She slid off of them and walked to the window to get a bearing on where she was and saw nothing but a night sky and a large full moon that painted the room in a faint, gold glow.

Just as she was about to take flight out the window to get a better idea of where she was, she heard a voice behind her.

"Oh, y-you're awake!"

She turned and saw a strange pair of creatures, one tall and one short. They were green-skinned and hairless, dressed in suits that could have been from the Victorian era for all Rogue knew. Even stranger, the shorter one's mouth was sewn shut.

"Where the hell am I? And who are you?" Rogue pulled at her dress. "And why the hell am I in a dress?"

"Umm, you are in Aensland Castle," the tall one said. "My name is Lucien. And this is Mudo."

"Hello," the short one said.

"And you are in a dress because your clothes were destroyed from the crash that Lady Morrigan found you in."

"Lady who?"

Lucien cleared his throat. "M-Morrigan. She is the ruler of Makai."

"What country is Makai located in? Scotland?" Rogue was becoming more agitated as each answer led to more questions.

"N-no," Lucien said. "It's the realm that we live in."

With a sigh, Rogue said, "Realm? As in, 'not on Earth?'"

Mudo spoke up then. "Perhaps it would be best if we brought you to Lady Morrigan to explain things."

"Perhaps," Rogue agreed.

They led her out of her room and into a dark corridor of what she saw was a great castle. As she passed through the gothic architecture covered in old tapestries and portraits of demonic looking nobles, she thought about how she had gotten to this place.

The X-Men were stretched thin, searching for Shadaloo because of their involvement in kidnapping the mutant outcasts, the Morlocks. And what had Rogue done? She flew off to see Moira MacTaggart on Muir Island under the guise of asking her for help with the Shadaloo situation, when in reality she was more going there for help with her mutant-power situation. And then karma hit and she ended up here instead.

Lucien and Mudo led her away from the staircase and through more grand corridors. There were more rooms in this castle than even the Xavier Mansion, which was home and school to hundreds of mutants. Before long, Rogue became so distracted by the size of the place and all of the strange artwork and decorations that she almost lost track of her hosts. Fearing she would get lost in a place such as this, she made sure to stick close behind them.

"Here we are," Lucien said as they came to a large set of double doors. They were made of old wood, their hinges great pieces of blackened metal that appeared to have been forged long ago.

As Lucien struggled with opening the door, Mudo pulled Rogue aside.

"Be careful with Madame Morrigan," the little thing said. "She hasn't fed in a couple days, so she may be...unpredictable."

Rogue didn't like the sound of that, but before she could ask him to elaborate, the doors creaked open and she was being led into a great parlor. The arched ceilings here were high with a chandelier of candles hanging down upon a chain. The candles were unlit, however, the light in the room coming from a roaring fire in a fireplace that was almost as large as the doorway through which Rogue had entered.

A set of chairs and couches sat before the fire, silhouetting it. And lounging in one of the couches was a woman who Rogue could only assume was the lady of the castle. She was dressed in a pair of slender leather boots that led up to a pair of shapely legs clad in pink tights with a bat design on them. The tights were tucked into a black leotard with a heart shape cut out of the middle, which only highlighted the woman's already pronounced cleavage. She stared at Rogue beneath a head of mint green hair, which had a pair of bat wings sticking out of it, which only matched the wings on her back.

Lucien turned to Rogue and said, gesturing to the woman, "May I present, Morrigan Aensland, Lord of Makai, Lady of--"

"That's enough," Morrigan said. "I don't think our guest here wants to spend the next eternity listening to all of my titles."

"As you wish, madame," Lucien said.

"Leave us," the woman said.

Both Lucien and Mudo bowed and then left, closing the doors behind them. Rogue stood, more than a little uncomfortable in her dress, feeling like a spectacle to this woman who she was a guest (or captive) to.

After a moment, Morrigan floated up from her seat and flew over to Rogue.

"Sorry for the dramatics," she said with a sheepish grin. "I have to keep up appearances since I'm the ruler of this place or whatever."

"It's...fine," Rogue said. "Honestly, though, I'm just so damn confused. Can you clue me in on what's going on here?"

"Sure, sure," Morrigan said. "Come take a seat."

Rogue followed her to one of the couches and took a seat. Like her bed, it was large and cozy, covered in more furs and adorned with pillows. Morrigan sat next to her, a little closer to Rogue than she was comfortable with, so she moved away slightly.

"You were on your way to Scotland, yes?" Morrigan said. Rogue nodded. "Well, on your way, you were attacked by a very powerful vampire, Demitri Maximoff. He damaged your jet and had intentions to feed on you, but luckily, I just happened to be around as well. I was able to fend him off, but you went down. So, I rescued you from the wreckage and brought you back here."

The information assaulted Rogue's brain and she caught more glimpses from her lost memories but it didn't all register. "Okay. How long ago was this? When can I get back?"

Morrigan laughed. "You're taking this all in-stride."

Rogue shrugged. "I'm an X-Man. I've seen weirder."

"An X-Man," Morrigan said. "Yes, I've heard of you and your kind. And to answer your other questions, this happened two nights ago. And I can bring you back whenever you'd like, but--"

"Great," Rogue said. "Not that I don't appreciate the help, but I'm sure my friends are lookin' for me."

"I understand you are anxious to get back, but I think in your condition, you should stay for a little longer and let me help you."

"My condition?" Rogue said. "I'm feeling fine."

"I'm not talking about any injuries you got from the crash," Morrigan said. Rogue's face twisted in confusion. "Right, I seem to have left out why I was in the area when I came across you. You see, I was out because I was looking to feed as well."

Rogue stood up, her fists clenched. "Lemme guess, you're a vampire, too."

Morrigan mimed clutching at her pearls. "Excuse me, Rogue, but I'm a succubus."

The joke didn't do anything to lessen Rogue's guard.

"Relax. If I'd wanted to harm you, I could have while you were unconscious for the last two days."

"I don't know about that," Rogue said. "I'm pretty tough."

"Yes, you are," Morrigan admitted. "Especially for surviving that fall from the sky. Your powers interest me. It seems you drain the life force of those you touch? It must make it difficult to have much of a relationship with those you love...like, Gambit."

"How the hell do you know all this?"

Morrigan gave Rogue a sheepish grin. "Well, there are two ways I feed. One of them is by feeding on someone's dreams. And with you unconscious, I figured I could feed on yours as something of a 'finder's fee', if you will. But while I was there, I came to learn a lot about you and your powers and your journey over to Scotland to look for help with them. Well, I think you may have found it."

"Sorry, but I try not to make a habit of dealing with demons," Rogue said. "Now, can I let myself out of this place or is there some mumbo-jumbo I need to go through to get back to Earth?"

Morrigan stood, then, and approached Rogue slowly, her hand outstretched. "Will you allow me to try something, Rogue?"

She took a step back. "You don't wanna touch me, sugar."

"How do you think I pulled you from the wreckage?" Morrigan said and then broke out into a lecherous grin. "Or dressed you?"

The idea hadn't even crossed Rogue's mind. She looked down at the dress and the way it clung to her buxom frame. There's no way that anyone could have gotten her into this without some skin-to-skin contact. And given the options between Morrigan and her two servants, she was glad that it was the former that had touched her.

"So, you're immune to my powers," Rogue said. "You wouldn't be the first."

"It wasn't just that I could touch you, though." Morrigan held her hand out again. "Please, it's hard to explain."

Rogue hesitated.

"What have you got to lose?"

With a deep breath, Rogue reached out and touched Morrigan's hand. Immediately, she felt something like electricity and drew back. She expected Morrigan to cry out in pain or fall unconscious but she merely stood there, patiently waiting with her hand still out. So, Rogue touched her again and again she felt the electrical sensation. She gripped Morrigan's hand tightly and the sensation grew.

"It feels...good," Rogue said.

"Mmm, you're telling me," Morrigan said. And then she pulled on Rogue's hand, leading her. "Maybe we should take this to the couch."

"O-okay," Rogue said. Her head swirled with thoughts ranging from fear that she was able to be touched and a deep longing to me to be touched more. As she sat down next to Morrigan, she finally found the words to say, "How...how does any of that help me?"

"You're absorbing me. And there is a lot of me to go around, so you won't have to worry about harming me like you did that Danvers woman."

With her free hand, Morrigan reached up and caressed Rogue's cheek. Her senses began to dull. It was intoxicating. Still, Rogue had questions.

"What do you get out of this?"

"I said there are two ways that I feed. One is through dreams. The other..." Her face spread into a grin. "Excitement. And touching you, Rogue, is like the distillation of excitement. I can feel it coursing through my entire body."

"What happens next?"

Morrigan leaned in close to Rogue, her voice barely a whisper as she said, "That depends. What do you want to happen?"

Rogue pulled away a little. "I'm not like that. I'm not into women."

A giggle escaped Morrigan's lips. "Lady Cavendish said something similar when I came to her one night in 1902. But she'd apparently changed her mind by the following morning."

The fear of being touched was overtaken by the longing for something more. Rogue didn't just want to be touched, she wanted to feel. She wanted this energy to take over her body. She wanted Morrigan.

Without another word, she leaned in and kissed Lady Aensland. Morrigan had anticipated this and kissed her right back. Their lips felt explosive upon their first touch. They stayed locked for what felt like an eternity as they fed off of one another's energy.

Finally, Rogue broke away first, partially just to catch her breath. "That was...nice."

"That's one way to put it," Morrigan said. She leaned towards Rogue and said, "Now sit back."

Rogue nervously laid down, propping her back up slightly with a pillow. She felt a little ridiculous on the thing, as if she were posing for some painting, but the darkness and the fire before her calmed her a little. Morrigan went to the foot of the couch and took Rogue's feet in her hands.

"I took Lady Cavendish in a place like this," she said, gently massaging her feet, working up to her ankle and then calf. She seemed to be relishing in the memory. "That was so long ago, but I still remember it fondly."

Leaning down, she began to kiss Rogue's leg, working slowly up the inside of her leg, going past the knee, up her dress, and then retreated back.

"It appears our clothing is getting in the way," Morrigan said.

Rogue just nodded and watched as her dress disappeared in a swarm of black and purple, leaving her naked. She looked up and saw Morrigan in the same state, naked, her breasts heaving. Even though she'd never admit to being attracted to women, Morrigan's body took Rogue's breath away, from the perkiness of her breasts to the curves of her long legs.

Morrigan continued her exploration of Rogue's body, starting back at her legs and working up, nibbling and licking. Just as Rogue thought she might stop at her privates, Morrigan went past, kissing up her stomach to her breasts. It was here that the succubus stopped, caressing her and kissing around her nipples, her tongue flicking out and circling around her areolas.

Rogue moaned softly as Morrigan delicately explored her body. She felt as Morrigan began kissing up her chest, up her neck where she again stopped and bit her slightly. The pinch of pain caused her skin to break out into goosebumps. Then, Morrigan pulled Rogue's thicket of auburn hair to the side and kissed her ear. Her breath was warm in Rogue's ear, her tongue now licking around her earlobe.

As Morrigan began to tease around Rogue's neck and ear, she ran her hand along the inside of Rogue's thigh until she came upon a short mound of pubic hair but was otherwise completely bald around her pussy. Considering Rogue's lack of a love life, Morrigan was surprised to feel that her pubic area had been maintained so closely.

"It's a shame that such a lovely area should go unloved," Morrigan breathed into Rogue's ear. Taking her middle finger, she slowly began to rub down into Rogue's slit, already feeling a wetness down there.

Rogue moaned as she felt Morrigan begin to play with her pussy. "This...first gal you bedded. Tell me about her."

"She was an English noblewoman who never had any suitors but was rumored to be extra close to her female servants."

Morrigan paused when she felt Rogue's clit and began to massage it with her finger. Immediately, Rogue let out an excited gasp.

"At the time, I was reckless--more reckless than I am now--and I decided I would try to seduce her myself, having always been attracted to women, but never acting upon those urges. So, I disguised myself as the wife of a French dignitary who was in the country on important political business."

As Morrigan continued to play with Rogue, Rogue's breathing grew faster and she reached out to hold onto something. She grabbed Morrigan's thigh, which caused her to smile even more.

"Anyways, one night, this noblewoman invited me over for dinner. She sent the servants home early that night and then brought me into a room much like this. Before long, our conversation died out because we both knew what we actually wanted. I was just too nervous to actually act upon it. This woman, though, leaned me back into the chaise longue much like you are in and then kissed me, deeply."

Rogue then reached up and pulled Morrigan in for a kiss. She didn't care if she was going to give more of herself to the succubus. She could feel her orgasm coming quickly and needed to feel the passion of kissing her lover while she experienced it. Her body locked up and her legs twitched as she came.

"God, yes, don't stop," Rogue said, breaking off from the kiss.

Morrigan continued massaging her pussy with her finger, but her story wasn't finished yet. "The thing about dresses and such in those days is that they take a lot longer to take off. So, our impatience got the better of us and she had me on my back and had crawled up my dress, eating me out."

"Yes, oh God, yes," Rogue moaned.

"That sounds like an invitation." Morrigan began to move down Rogue's body, but she grabbed her.

"Wait," Rogue said. "Let me do you. Please. You can teach me, tell me what to do."

The request surprised Morrigan but she wasn't about to protest. So, she laid down as Rogue stepped off of the couch and knelt down at Morrigan's legs.

In her mind, Rogue couldn't believe what she was about to do. It was like there was a mental block still that told her to stop, but with the pleasure she felt receiving from Morrigan, she wondered what kind she would feel giving.

Slowly, she leaned forward, letting her ass raise up in the air. Morrigan was completely shaved (if she grew any pubic hair at all) and her pussy glistened with wetness. Rogue stuck out her tongue and ran it along her slit, tasting the wet and found she actually enjoyed how it tasted. She began to lap at her pussy like a dog, which felt a little strange to Rogue, but she continued.

"Slower, Rogue," Morrigan said. She began to feel up and down her body, as she was eaten out. "Just the tip of your tongue. Small touches, almost like...mmm, there you go. Just like that, love."

Rogue was beginning to remind Morrigan of herself. A little shy at the thought of going down on another woman at first, but quickly warming up to it. Rogue, as she continued to feast, reached behind her and began to play with herself.

As Rogue continued to lick Morrigan, the succubus grew ravenous. As she played with Rogue's hair, she pulled the woman in and began to grind against her face. Rogue, unable to move, merely stuck her tongue out and allowed Morrigan to use her for her own pleasure.

"I'm about to cum," Morrigan gasped.

"Mmm hmm," Rogue tried to say, but her mouth was full.

"Yes, yes, don't stop, Rogue!"

Together, the two women came to climax, Morrigan face-fucking Rogue and Rogue fingering herself. They writhed together on the couch, their juices flowing as they experienced an enhanced wave of pleasure.

This only fueled Morrigan more as she became more ravenous.

"Rogue, darling," she said, letting go of her so she could catch her breath. "I need you to sit on my face."

"Umm, sure."

"Now," she demanded.

"You got it, sugah."

Rogue crawled up the couch and then positioned herself so her crotch was over Morrigan's face and she herself was looking over the length of the succubus's perfect body. She began to slowly lower herself over Morrigan before the latter grew impatient and grabbed onto her ass, forcing her entire weight down onto Morrigan's mouth.

"Oh, Lord," Rogue gasped as she felt Morrigan's tongue swimming around, licking her pussy while her nose was buried in her buttcrack. The sensation was extreme and Rogue had a hard time keeping upright. She fell forward and when she opened her eyes, she found herself just centimeters from Morrigan's pussy. She leaned in and began to eat her out then.

Together, they laid on the couch, each pleasuring the other with their mouths. They took each other's cues, licking faster when the other would or tightening their legs when they wanted more from their partner. Rogue could feel Morrigan begin to play with her ass, an area she never thought she would let anyone near, but the charged feeling she received from Morrigan was intoxicating when she was experiencing it on her ass. Morrigan was excited but she was gentle. She rubbed at Rogue's right asshole with her finger while licking her clit. Rogue felt like screaming but instead, she just buried her mouth further into Morrigan, practically suffocating herself.

12