Marvel XXX Capcom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Rogue came first. She tried to hold out long enough that she could have Morrigan join her, but the sensation of having her ass played with was just too much. She collapsed forward, her arms giving out as she climaxed.

"Fuck, fuck," she said. Each time she came, or only became more intense.

"Mmm, you liked that didn't you, dirty girl?" Morrigan said. She still played with Rogue, but not as intensely. She had to go easy on the woman. She wasn't quite done with her yet. "Rogue, I'm going to need you to lean forward and grip the armrest."

"Yeah...okay," she said. Rogue took a couple deep breaths and then did as she was told, the strength coming back to her arms. She felt as Morrigan slid out from underneath her and then got on her knees, right behind Rogue.

"There was one thing I did not get to do with that noblewoman that I wish I had," Morrigan said. Something shimmered behind Rogue and suddenly, she felt something warm and fleshy pressed against her.

"What in the world?" Rogue said. She turned and looked behind her to see that Morrigan's pussy had changed its form and a cock now hung down between her legs.

"I was afraid she would have a bad reaction to me suddenly growing a penis, but you don't mind, do you? I could simply get a strap-on, but where's the fun in that?"

Rogue gulped, taking in the size of it, but she simply nodded.

"Good," Morrigan said. "Now, just relax. I'll be gentle."

Rogue turned back around and gripped the armrest. Slowly, she felt the tip rub up against her pussy. She felt the tip slide in, which was easy due to the amount of lubricant that was down there, but the shaft had more girth.

"Oh fuuuuck," Rogue moaned as Morrigan slipped in.

"Sshhhh." Morrigan inched in more and then pulled back. She began to thrust back and forth, slowly at first but then gaining momentum. "How does that feel, love?"

"Goo--mmm--good."

Morrigan grabbed her by the hips and began to thrust harder. Rogue let out a slight squeal and braced herself by putting both hands on the armrest. Before long, the only sounds in the room were the slapping of flesh and both women moaning.

Rogue's arms soon grew weak, however, and she began to slump forward. Morrigan stopped, seeing this.

"Why...why'd you stop?"

Morrigan playfully slapped Rogue's ass. "Turn over."

Rogue did so, spinning around onto her back. Morrigan caught her leg however as it was in the air and pulled it to her chest, letting her calf hang off her shoulder.

"There we go," Morrigan said. She inserted her cock into Rogue's pussy and went back to work.

Morrigan looked down at Rogue as she fucked her. Rogue's eyes were closed and she bit her bottom lip while her tits bounced up and down with every thrust.

Although Morrigan's cock wasn't real, the magic of it gave it real sensations. She felt Rogue's tightness around her, how her pussy only got wetter. Most of all, though, she could feel herself close to climax.

"Rogue," Morrigan said. "That magic pussy of yours has me ready to cum."

"Cum inside me," she said and opened her eyes, begging. "Please, Morrigan."

"That's all you had to say, love," Morrigan replied. She reached down and began to massage Rogue's clit as she thrust harder and harder.

"Mmm, fuck yes," Rogue moaned. "More."

Morrigan gave everything she could. In just a few more pumps, she felt it. Her cock pulsed and she felt a release unlike anything she had felt that night.

"Rogue," Morrigan said, breathless.

"Morrigan," Rogue moaned.

The succubus continued to pump her load into Rogue, filling her up. Rogue's leg twitched as she came with her, the sensation of being used like this overstimulating her.

"Oh god, oh goooooood," Rogue moaned.

Suddenly, Morrigan pulled out and leaned down, eating Rogue out as she came, which only made it stronger. Rogue reached back and gripped the armrest, but as she continued to climax, her grip grew tighter until it splintered beneath her fingers.

"Fuck," Rogue squealed, slowly coming off of her high.

"Mmm," Morrigan replied. She sat up, her face wet with both Rogue's liquids and Morrigan's.

Rogue fought for breath and pulled the succubus in for a kiss. Morrigan complied, kissing Rogue with passion.

Finally, they broke off from one another. Rogue sat up, finally taking in exactly what they had done: the couch was broken and covered in their fluids and Rogue herself could feel herself dripping with Morrigan's.

"Do I...need to be worried?" Rogue said, looking down at the mess.

This caused Morrigan to laugh. She snapped her fingers and suddenly the semen disappeared in a shimmer of black and purple, along with her cock.

"You won't need to worry about any half-demon children, Rogue, which is a pity because I'm sure we would make some very attractive children."

Enough relief swept over Rogue that the thought of Morrigan fathering her children didn't even bring her anger like it might have. And there was more than just relief; there was also a genuine happiness she hadn't felt before. Her sexual tryst with Morrigan had opened her up to wanting to explore her new ability to touch.

"Well, that was...amazing," Rogue said.

"I think so, too." Morrigan stood and her clothing reappeared.

"Better than Lady Cavendish?" Rogue said.

Morrigan chuckled. "Jealousy doesn't suit you, Rogue. Now, let's get you home."

With that, Rogue was clothed again in the burgundy dress. And before she could make a comment about it, a portal appeared in the room. In the swirling inkiness of the gateway, she could see the grounds of the Xavier Mansion.

Morrigan held out her hand and lifted Rogue from the couch, her knees a little weak still from the electrical sensation of their contact.

"Now, go out and enjoy your newfound freedom to touch," Morrigan said.

"I'm...grateful for this. Really."

Morrigan kissed her one more time. "Me too. You were quite the meal."

Rogue caught her breath and then walked up to the portal. "See ya later, Morrigan."

"Until next time, Rogue."

And then she stepped through.

On the other side, it was the early afternoon and many of the students on the grounds were out and about. Almost all turned to look at Rogue when she stepped through and then continued to stare, seeing the clothes she wore.

"Rogue?" She turned and saw Iceman among the crowd of gawkers. "Where the hell have you been? What are you wearing?"

She just blushed. "I'll explain later." A smile came over her, one that struck Iceman to be almost...demonic.

"Say, is Gambit around?"

12