Marvel XXX Capcom Ch. 04

Story Info
She-Hulk meets with her new client, Ryu.
4.5k words
4.43
1.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again, viewing public! Mojo here to introduce another chapter of Marvel XXX Capcom! This time, we are entering the legal world of Jennifer Walters, AKA She-Hulk, who is about to get a very important client. Let's see if she will be able to...get him off!

Get it?

*Sigh*

Well, anyways, the kinks explored here are: sex in public, voyeurism, and fem-dom Enjoy!

#

Jennifer Walters walked through the clear glass doors of the precinct where a police officer waited. She was middle-aged, with a little extra cushion around her stomach that pressed against her uniform, but she was about the only cop on this side of town that She-Hulk trusted.

"Hello, Jenny," she said, opening the door for her.

"Shelly," she replied. "Is he here?"

"Sure is," she said as she guided her down a long corridor, unlocking door after door and flashing her ID to a doorman in front of the lock-up. "I don't know what's stranger, though: the fact that he claims he's innocent or that he turned himself in anyways."

"Might be an act of good faith," She-Hulk replied, although she had some other ideas.

She was called that night by a muscular blonde man who claimed to be the suspect's friend and begged her to take his case. She-Hulk didn't need much to accept but she did enjoy the way the man begged. It was passionate and in any other situation, she may have asked him out for drinks.

Drinks would have to wait, though. So, she got into a skirt, vest, and button-up combo along with a set of heels that she'd had custom made for her feet, and got to the precinct early in the morning.

"Well, regardless, he's been no trouble to us so far," Shelly said. She stopped in front of an interrogation room and She-Hulk could see her potential client inside.

The man was of Asian descent and fairly muscular, so much so that she had no doubt he was capable of beating three men to death. He sat on the floor, meditating in a white gi with a red headband that dropped down to his shoulders.

"Cameras off?" Shelly asked as he opened the door.

"You know the deal, Shelly."

She winked at her and let her in. "I'll make sure the two of you are left alone."

Immediately, this potential client looked up at She-Hulk. Normally in these situations, she was either met with a look of fear due to her size or recognition due to her other profession. And sometimes it was both. This man, however, only silently regarded her with almost no emotion at all.

"Mr. Ryu," She-Hulk said, flipping through a notebook of hers. "I'm sorry, do you have a last name? The boys in blue weren't clear on that."

"Just Ryu," he said, his voice deep and quiet.

"Right, well I am Jennifer Walters and I am a lawyer who deals in very strange cases such as your own. I was asked to offer my services to you at the behest of a friend of yours."

Ryu's face wrinkled in confusion.

"Ken Masters sought me out," She-Hulk said. "He said that you were in some trouble and I happen to be good at helping people in trouble."

"Ken? I'm glad he's safe, then." Ryu stood up at the mention of his name. "What did he tell you?"

"Not much that the police didn't already know," she admitted, taking a seat at the metal table in the middle of the room. "Just that you'd been involved in some sort of fight where three other men had been killed. All he said was that you were in danger and he thought it best that I get you out or he would have to."

Ryu let out a dry chuckle. "I can't believe he actually had the sense to not try it himself."

"Mr. Masters is your...partner?"

"Yes, my sparring partner," Ryu said, taking a seat across from her. "As well as my best friend. We train together."

"I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that," She-Hulk said.

"I'm sorry, but how is this relevant?" Ryu asked.

"Well..." She-Hulk began, a little flustered as she racked her brain to come up with something that made sense, "if you and he are close, he could be a character witness for you. If you are truly innocent."

"That's the problem, Miss Walters," he said, his demeanor darkening. "I'm not completely innocent."

She-Hulk brought out a tape recorder and pressed play. "Why don't you walk me through the events of that night, then."

Ryu took a deep breath and thought about where to start. "Ken and I arrived on a boat last week. We traveled here because we got word of a tournament that was happening in the city. We went to a spot where a kind of pre-tournament was to happen so we could qualify to enter the real thing."

She-Hulk paused the recording. "This tournament was an underground thing, I'm assuming? One that isn't strictly legal?"

Ryu nodded, a little ashamed.

She-Hulk resumed the recording.

"I was supposed to fight a Canadian man by the name of Logan. Ken and I got to the spot--an old warehouse on the bay--at the designated time. But when we got there, we realized it was a trap. It was M. Bison's men, sent there to lure me out."

"Bison? What does a guy like that want with you?"

Ryu clenched a fist. "We have a history. What he wanted from me, though, was...is inside me. The men he sent that night were just supposed to help get it out."

She-Hulk raised an eyebrow. "Do you have a plate in your head or something that's valuable?"

"No. A...darkness. When they attacked me, they were able to make it come out. I lost control and...well..."

She-Hulk let out an exasperated sigh and set her pen down. She was beginning to regret skipping the Starbucks line this morning so she could get here.

"A darkness? What does that even mean?"

"The dark side of me comes from the evil intent that lives within me. It is known as the Satsui no Hado," Ryu said, his eyes falling to the floor. "It is a dark energy, one that goes against my very being. I rid myself of it years ago, but it appears that there must still be a sliver of it within me."

She-Hulk wasn't sure what to say, so she just nodded. "Uh-huh. So this...dark intent takes over and then you become more violent?"

"It consumes me and makes me do things that I would otherwise not do," Ryu said.

"What kinds of things?"

"It is difficult to describe, Miss Walters," he said. "It's a feeling that I need to fight until all in my path are vanquished."

Something about the way Ryu said that made She-Hulk's ears perk up a little (among other things). "Would 'dominate' be a good word for it?"

"Yes," Ryu said, nodding. "I need to dominate when I am taken over by the Satsui no Hado."

She-Hulk began to jot down some notes.

"When I regained my senses, three men were dead and Ken was trying to get me to run. I told him to leave so I could surrender to the authorities. Then, I did."

There was silence as She-Hulk finished writing in her notebook. She contemplated the events, weighing what her potential client had told her versus what the police report said.

"What do you think?" Ryu finally said.

"I think I have a professional street fighter who was trying to enter an illegal fighting ring, only to be ambushed by a crime syndicate, which apparently triggered some sort of a psychotic state that took control of said fighter and compelled him to kill three men."

"It's not a psy--"

"That's not what a jury will think, based on what you have told me. People have seen it all, but that doesn't mean they believe everything. One client of mine once said it wasn't him that was driving drunk through his own living room because it was the Chameleon pulling a long con on him for stealing his high school girlfriend. And I'm sorry but he had a better shot at going for an insanity, if that's what you're going for."

Ryu bowed his head, quickly losing hope. That's when he felt She-Hulk lay her hands on his. He looked up and saw how her expression had changed to one of warmth.

"That doesn't mean I don't believe you," she said. "After all, that's what you're paying me for."

He nodded, although the matter of payment hadn't exactly crossed his mind yet. It didn't matter at the time, though.

"So, what do we do?"

She-Hulk looked through her notes. "Well, we have one potential thing that John Doe didn't have with his Chameleon defense: proof."

Ryu frowned, unsure what she was talking about.

She-Hulk sighed. "If you can manifest this dark half, then we can show that it wasn't actually you that did this."

Ryu shot up from his chair, letting it fall to the ground. "If I do that, more people will die. I've been spending my time here meditating so that won't happen again."

"Listen, you have to give me something."

"No." He didn't look at her. He just folded his arms and looked off into the distance. She-Hulk mused to herself that all he needed was a sunset in the background and a motorcycle to brood against and the picture would be complete.

Still, She-Hulk wasn't about to give up. With another exasperated sigh, she threw her notebook to the ground.

"This is going nowhere," she muttered to herself, loud enough so he could hear it.

Ryu glanced at the notebook but made no move to pick it up as she was already rounding the table to do just that. He watched as she bent over and snatched it from the floor, her rear prominent. Between the heels and the tight skirt, he could see the very outline of her legs as they rounded up to her ass, even her panties making an impression through the thin fabric. She held the pose for just a moment--just long enough for her to make sure he got a good look--before standing back up straight.

"Clumsy me," she said with a slight giggle. She sat back up against the table and crossed her legs. "You know...you must train a lot to get such a good body."

Ryu shrugged. "Ken and I train every day. Being a great fighter requires discipline and hard work."

"Yeah, I guess not everyone is blessed with receiving a blood transfusion from their superhero cousin to get their bodies," She-Hulk said. "Although, I'd still like to get in better shape."

"Better shape?" Ryu said. "You look to be in great shape to me."

She-Hulk cocked an eyebrow. "Well, aren't you just a flatterer?" She extended her leg and pulled up her skirt slightly so it was hiked up mid-thigh. "Take my legs for example: they're toned but not quite as muscular as I'd like. I guess the old joke about never skipping leg day is correct."

Ryu swallowed, admiring it. A part of him urged him to reach out and touch her leg, caress it.

"Or my abs." She slowly unbuttoned her vest and lifted her shirt to reveal her stomach, which was toned and smooth, nearly perfect. "Do you know any exercises I could be doing for them?"

"Umm...I can think of maybe one or two that would help work your core more if that is what you wish. Ken and I..."

"You and Ken are quite the team, huh?" She-Hulk said. "Friends, right?"

"Of course," Ryu said, sobering a little.

"I bet he gets lots of ladies," she replied. "A guy like him could have his pick of the litter. The things I would do to him..."

"He is very popular with women," Ryu admitted.

She-Hulk began to tuck her shirt back into her skirt. "And you? No time for them?"

"There are...more important things," he said.

"Maybe," She-Hulk said, "but there's nothing more that helps me destress at the end of a day like a good fuck."

The harshness of the word took Ryu off-guard. As She-Hulk looked at him, she thought she saw a flash of red in his eyes.

"I find that when I find someone brave enough to try to make me cum, I'm much more ready for a fight the next day," she continued. "Of course, maybe that's why Ken is such a good fighter and you...well, you're here."

"What?" Ryu said. His fists were clenched again and he was becoming more agitated with every second. "We are equals."

"Sure," she replied. "Equals. At least fighting. I wonder how the two of you...measure up, elsewhere."

Ryu's eyes grew red and he stood there, visibly trying to fight whatever was coming over him.

She-Hulk studied him and then her eyes fell to his crotch. "Well, looking at what's poking through your gi, I'd say you measure up very well."

Sure enough, Ryu's dick was now a full erection, pressing up against the white fabric of his pants.

"You..." he said, his eyes shut. Suddenly, they snapped open and were now glowing red. A circle of fire erupted on his chest and he looked at She-Hulk with a hateful smile. "You're going to regret this."

She-Hulk stood up and got into a battle stance. "I can't think of one reason I would."

Ryu came at her fast and hard, but She-Hulk was ready for it. She expected for him to go low since she had a height advantage over him, but leaped up and spun, attempting to uppercut her.

"Shoryuken!" he shouted.

She-Hulk ducked back and grabbed Ryu's outstretched arm. Using his momentum against him, she brought him down onto the table, putting a dent in it.

Ryu stood, battle ready, but his eyes were not on She-Hulk--at least not her eyes. The move had split her shirt open, exposing a black, lace bra underneath.

"Dammit," she said, attempting to pull her shirt over her exposed cleavage. "You'd think I'd be used to this by now. Or I'd buy stretchier clothes."

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Shelly rushing to the door. She turned and subtly gave her a shake of her head not to enter. The woman was brave but she'd get killed in here. Shelly nodded and backed away from the door but watched the two of them.

She-Hulk turned back to her opponent. Ryu's look of lust was not subtle. He did not lower his fists, but his glare took on a more lecherous quality.

"Not many have used that move against me," he said. "You surely will be quite the conquest."

She-Hulk tried to look disgusted but she had been trying to get this man in the mood in hopes that he would change over to this "dark side" that he had talked about. The problem was, now, that it had worked a little too well.

"Perhaps fighting isn't the answer, then?" she said.

"Battle is the only answer," he replied.

She-Hulk pulled her shirt open and shrugged out of it and her torn vest, exposing her nearly-bare chest. Next, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra.

Ryu's expression softened when he saw her tits become unleashed from her undergarments, bouncing gently as they came to rest. Her nipples, a darker shade of green than the rest of her, were already erect.

Ryu stepped forward and reached out to touch them but She-Hulk slapped his hand away. He pulled back, outraged.

"Uh-uh, tough guy," she said. "Now, it's your turn."

The lecherous smile appeared on his face again and he pulled off his gi. Before She-Hulk could do or say anything else, he was already loosening the belt around his waist and stepping out of his bottoms as well. He stood before her, his dick hard and unashamed.

"Well..." she said, a little surprised at what she was seeing. "You're not shy, are you?"

"Your turn," Ryu replied.

"I'll do ya one better." She slowly lowered herself to her knees and grasped Ryu's dick. She began to stroke it, feeling it get a little harder at her touch.

She glanced back to see Shelly watching from the window, a little more red-faced than usual. But she still made no move to intervene.

Great, a spectator, she thought to herself. I hope this doesn't test her discretion too much.

And with that, she leaned in and licked the very tip of Ryu's cock. The man shuddered slightly. She-Hulk took it in her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Mmm," Ryu said.

She took it deeper and his grunt turned to a light moan. Before long, she was going at a steady pace, sucking him while he ran his hands through her hair. Ryu soon grabbed the back of her head and began to pull it forward, forcing her to take the whole length of his cock. She-Hulk had half a mind to bite down on it for this move, but instead, she reached forward and grabbed his ass, pulling him forward and ramming his tip down her throat, but it didn't phase her.

After a moment or two, she grabbed him by his balls and gently squeezed them so he pulled back. But she didn't let go.

"If you play rough," she said, wiping the dribble from her mouth, "so will I."

Ryu's eyes narrowed, but his sinister smile never left.

Letting go of his balls, She-Hulk slowly stood up and sat back on the dented table. She pulled her skirt up slightly to show a pair of black lace panties that matched her discarded bra.

"Take these off me," she commanded Ryu. He reached out to grab hold of them but she slapped his hand away. "With your teeth."

Ryu knelt on the floor and stuck his head in her skirt. He stayed there for a moment, doing nothing but taking in her scent, and then She-Hulk felt his teeth clamp down on a piece of her panties.

"Mmph," She-Hulk said, feeling his bite pinch her skin, but the pain was not altogether unpleasurable.

Slowly, Ryu pulled her panties down, exposing a small patch of dark pubic hair over her vulva. She-Hulk aiding slightly by moving her legs up and straight so the man had a little easier of a time with them. As he slid them past her heels and dropped them on the floor, She-Hulk was ready for her next command.

"Alright, tough guy," she said. "Now show me what that tongue of yours can do."

Ryu hungrily lunged for She-Hulk's pussy, face-first, and immediately began to lick up and down. The man was obviously inexperienced giving cunnilingus, having no real technique and barely even touching her clit, but his veracity and sheer animalistic fervor at which he licked at her pussy was enough to pleasure She-Hulk.

When she looked down at the man, who was clearly enjoying himself, she noticed that he had his dick in-hand, masturbating himself.

"Hand off your cock," She-Hulk demanded. "I never said you could touch yourself."

There was a slight hesitation, but again Ryu complied.

"Very good," she said and then hooked her leg around his neck, pulling him back in. "Now, back to work."

Ryu went about licking her pussy again but he was determined to use his hands, even though he couldn't stroke himself anymore. Instead, he grabbed the bottom of her thigh with one hand, spread it out a little, and then inserted a finger in her pussy with his other hand. He began to lick around the clit as he fingered her, starting slow but quickly picking up pace.

"Mmm, fuck," She-Hulk said, feeling herself coming to climax. "Just like that. Don't stop."

With her words of encouragement, Ryu continued, licking and fingering her. His fingers soon became soaked as She-Hulk became more and more turned on.

"Yes, yes," she said. Ryu felt her legs tense and she grabbed his hair, pulling him in. "Yes, don't stop!"

In a matter of seconds, She-Hulk came, a rush of euphoria coming over her as her juices flowed over Ryu's face and fingers. She pushed him back as her orgasm continued, coming in waves for a few seconds. Ryu watched with lusty anticipation and was tempted to touch himself as She-Hulk writhed on the table, but waited.

"Well," She-Hulk said, catching her breath, "I've...needed that."

"Now, is it my turn?" Ryu asked.

Standing back up, she walked over to Ryu. "Oh, don't think I forgot about you."

In one quick motion, She-Hulk lifted Ryu off of the floor and then spun him on his back so she held him in her arms, like a mother cradling a child. However, she held him more around his ass so his cock was just inches from her face.

"Here's your reward for being such a good listener," she said and began to suck on his cock. She bobbed her head up and down while simultaneously lifting Ryu up and down.

"Oh, yes," he said. "Yes, yes!"

Ryu throbbed in She-Hulk's mouth as she sucked. There was something about putting this man who only wanted to "dominate" in this position that pleased her. Really, having this power over him was really beginning to get her even more heated. And although she knew he was close to coming, which would probably also mean a reversion back to his old self, She-Hulk wasn't ready for that yet.

12