Marvel XXX Capcom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still having too much fun with him.

She-Hulk continued blowing Ryu in this position while he held her bicep for support. But after a few more seconds of this, she felt it was restrictive. Carrying him over to the table, she sat him down, the spot where she was just minutes before still wet.

"I think we've had enough foreplay," She-Hulk said. She turned around and guided her ass down, spreading her legs slightly.

Ryu, who had been craving this ever since they began, grabbed his cock and held it up as the tip was swallowed gently by her pussy. She-Hulk was tight and for a moment, she was worried that her superstrength might be too much for Ryu, but his cock slowly slid up into her.

"Oh, that's a good fit," She-Hulk said. She slowly began to rock up and down, her ass bouncing gently in front of Ryu. Picking up momentum, her cheeks began to clap together, her tits bouncing freely. "Do you still...think...mmm-fuck...battle is the only answer?"

"No," Ryu said. He grabbed her by the hips and helped bounce her back and forth as he fucked her. "This is much...much better."

She-Hulk silently agreed. She looked out the window and saw that Shelly was not only watching now, but she had unbuttoned her pants and was gently toying with herself. It was likely there would be consequences for having someone witness her performing sexual acts with her own client, but in the moment, she could care less. In fact, the extra eyes were only more of a turn-on.

Momentarily distracted by Shelly, she almost didn't notice Ryu's hands wandering down her ass. She suddenly felt his thumbs spreading her cheeks apart and inch closer to her asshole.

"Careful, tough guy," she said, breathily. "I don't have as much control back there. You could lose a finger."

"I fear nothing," Ryu said. He began to rub around her asshole, using his thumb to gently massage it. She-Hulk wanted to protest, but she couldn't. Getting fucked while he played with her ass just felt too good.

Ryu spat on her and used it to lube up her hole. He gently inserted his thumb--just the tip of it. She-Hulk's reaction at first was one of resistance and she felt herself tighten up, but as he inched in and she felt more pleasure from it, she began to relax.

"Mmm, maybe you do know a thing or two about how to treat a woman," She-Hulk said.

"I just know what I want," Ryu said. And with that, he pushed her up, letting his cock slide out of her.

Taking the cue, She-Hulk began to gently lower herself, feeling his cock press up into her ass cheeks. She moved back and forth slowly, letting him slide between her cheeks. His cock was wet from being inside her, so it slid with ease.

"Mmm," Ryu moaned.

Once She-Hulk decided she had teased him enough, she slowly began to lower herself onto him. Ryu pressed his cock up to her asshole. The tip itself was way larger than the man's thumb, so it didn't want to go in at first, but he simply grabbed her by the hips and slowly brought her down, finally penetrating her.

The pressure was much more intense this time as Ryu entered her from behind. But, again, it didn't take long before she felt the pleasure from it as well. Anal was not something that She-Hulk was especially practiced at, but she couldn't deny how good it felt in this moment.

She began to move up and down, slowly working with Ryu's movements as he fucked her ass. His grip was tight and he began to thrust harder and harder, his will to dominate taking over. She-Hulk leaned into it, though, letting him take what he wanted. But that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy herself either. Licking two of her fingers, she reached down and began to rub her clit, going in circular motions. Again, she felt herself coming to climax quickly, the combination of degradation, Shelly's eyes on her, and pure ecstasy from the act taking over her.

Ryu's moaning became louder as they went on. He was close to orgasm as well, his rhythm picking up. Right when She-Hulk knew the man was about to come, she slid off of his cock, squatted down and took hold of it.

She stroked it, harder and harder, while still pleasuring herself.

"Yes, yes! Take it!" Ryu screamed. He burst, then, a stream of semen squirting out onto She-Hulk's face and tits. She-Hulk brought herself to climax at the same time, feeling a rush as Ryu's come poured out over her. She even stuck her tongue out, catching some of it in her mouth.

"Fuck me, you taste good," she said, squealing a little as her orgasm took over.

She-Hulk kept stroking, milking out each drop of Ryu out onto her tits. The man's moans grew quieter and quieter until the red of his eyes burned out. When She-Hulk looked back up, she saw that he had lost his "dark half" and was now back to normal, his expression a mixture of pleasure and confusion.

"What...happened?" he asked, taking in his surroundings.

She-Hulk leaned in and licked a drop of cum from his tip. "I think, Mr. Ryu, we have a case."

12