All Comments on 'Marvelous Marcie'

by BeardedDaddy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad!

Wife totally knows, though. Dude's not as sly as he seems to think he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh to be young. .. . ..sounds unreal but, you never know. . . would love that attention now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

My daughter has a friend she's brought home from college many times that I'd love to fuck. She's always flirting and teasing me by wearing skimpy clothes and bending over. I spend a lot of time fantasizing about her while fucking my wife.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
Nice story

More importantly, did he ever get his second slice of meatloaf?

Nice simple storyline. You could have built up a bit more before Marcie got her extra meatloaf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome story. Keep it going

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Just goes to show...

Not every story needs to be novel-length to be good. Great stroke story. Short, sweet and hot. And best yet, it leaves you wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor daddy's girl

I think you should have daddy invite his daughter to join.

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How many times will she get it?

He's going to need that extra helping of meatloaf, and double on the dessert, too, if he tries to keep up with this chick! He's found himself a redheaded, blue-eyed alley cat! He can't count on wife or daughter to save his mutton with this stunt. You don't think this will really end well now, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My daughters friend

My daughter had a friend, Kinsey, who would tease me every chance she could. I all came to a head when she was over and my daughter was feeling sick so she went to bed. Kinsey and I began a three year relationship, well maybe just fuck buddies, and lasted until she graduated and headed off to school. I miss that fiery little blonde and her penchant for anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That was so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why stop with one story

Try more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous