Marvelous Miss Claudia

Story Info
That time you fucked your teacher.
5.3k words
4.28
32.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is not easy to move; worse either back to your parent's house.

"Urgh! I can't believe that happened to me, what a dick. He fucked up my life." I said angrily to myself -- probably cursed a little more out loud, I couldn't remember.

Every one of us has expectations, dreams, and something we never want to happen, despite the choices we made in life. To me, the last part happened, not that it was something horrible per se, but it was a huge step back.

After I've finished college, I dreamed of working with my friend in his family's electric company. It was a pretty good job, decent-paying and above all, I could get the acknowledgment for doing it. At home, all I heard was "Well, it is good, not great, you could do better.".

Life has its ups and downs, and this story is about one of them.

After working for three years on the electric company, I proposed an incredible way to save money by automating two processes in the plant. I have programmed everything, tested, and built the project myself. I shared some insights with Andy, my best friend from college. Correy arranged this job in his family company, we were good friends, very close. He loved to spend holidays with my family and go camping with us. After I shared my thoughts with him, he tried to make give it up, saying it was too much work for nothing. I insisted on that project, and after it was completed and implemented, they fired me. The administrative council board, composed by Earl (Correy's father) and his brothers decided to sell the company with the new technology to a huge conglomerate. Though it was a good deal for them, especially with the turbulent economy, it was a huge problem for me. Later on, I discovered Andy stayed on the company and was in charge of operating the system. The new administrative council fired most of the employees and transferred from other plants the workers they needed to run the company paying 30% less. I've sent resumes for many other companies and even for jobs bellow my qualifications. I got nothing, not a single response. I had pretty solid expertise at the age of 26, but there was nothing for me.

I had nowhere to go, so my parents offered me our old house in the middle of nowhere, and a sum of money they saved for my college. Since I was awarded a full paid sports scholarship, they kept the money for times of need, needless to say, they used part of the money to help my sister pay for her tuition.

The unemployment life and the betrayal cast me in a depression state and I couldn't be grateful enough for this opportunity my parents gave me. I was feeling like the biggest loser, despite having the knife and the cheese on my plate.

Then one day I had a brilliant idea to open up a general repair shop in my old house garage. While I was still in my freshman year I did this all the time. I was able to pay for a lot of things like my books, cell phones, clothes, and trips.

As soon as I came back home for Christmas holiday, my father gave me the keys to the house and said those words.

"You have a chance to start over, you are mature enough and had proven to be responsible and resourceful over these years, you will thrive." He said with his usual patronal voice.

"Thanks dad, this is very important to me. I'll turn around, and hey...You too can come back home whenever you want." And he said, "you bet your ass I would go back to that house in the middle of nowhere!". We laughed and hugged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way back home was an 8 hours car drive, though the hot weather and the A.C. broke made it longer than expected. The first 3 hours were easy, but the silence of the car, filled just by the music made me feel alone and sad. I was constantly remembering Correy's face saying he's changed his mind about my automation system after seeing it working. Now he has my job, operating my system -- I punched the steering wheel, cursed the wind and the sun.

I was getting tired and hungry, up ahead there was a sign "best homemade food 3 miles ahead". I decided to stop there and rest a little.

It was a pretty good place, good food and full of people. I sat down and ordered a nice steak and fries to fill up the batteries and hit the road again. Washed my face, brushed my teeth, and took a leak.

While I was heading to the car, a familiar voice shouted at me.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. Andrew Parks."

My heart skipped a beat, I felt a churn on my belly, I knew that voice...it was...

My high school teacher, and huge crush growing up, Miss Claudia.

"How long no see you, you are so grown up." She approached me, gave a big hug, and peck on my cheek. "Such a fine young man. Tell me, where have you been all these years?" She hugged me once more with her warm body and caressed my arms.

Immediately, her Chanel smell brought a lot of memories from school. She was wearing a small sundress, white with small blue stripes, a huge pair of yellow sunglasses, and colored bracelets.

Miss Claudia was a fine woman in her late 40's, well educated, pretty, but not in an obvious way. She kept the same hairstyle, her classic signature, a kinky natural red hair that matched perfectly with small freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her light brown skin, was flawless over the years, though she seemed much more tired. Her beauty was an amazing mix of Irish and Brazillian traits. Her smile has a small gap in the middle, that was a real charm. She is lean but also has long toned legs and a round peachy ass (very Brazillian, I must say) that stood out in her dress. Her small perky tits and small waist were a huge success in school, at least for me. My friends didn't seem to care much about ass and small boobs. Despite her amazing features, she never got any luck picking up a man.

"My father got transferred and I had to move to Kansas. Finished my high-school and went to college, got a job for a few years until I got fired this month. And you?"

"Well if you are heading back to Greenfields, I can tell you on the way. It is not every day I find a pleasant familiar face." She said with a strange emphasis on the last part. Almost like she also has something to unburden.

"Of course! Yeah, I'm going back there, I can offer you a ride home. It's been a lonely driving, I could use a good company." I said a little bit nervous, while memories and old feelings resurfaced.

It took me about an hour to update her about my recent life events. I was feeling anxious about going back to Greensville and open my shop somewhere I don't know anyone anymore. Miss Claudia was very understanding, she tried to make me feel better, she said how young I was, and how a change of plans could be a good opportunity. She felt deeply sorry about what my friend has done to me.

She looked at me, pat my thigh, and gently pressed for a second or two.

"You are still young, this is nothing that time can't fix. You'll see. If you need me for anything back in town, you know where to find me, Andrew. For me, not for sure...Things are a bit harder." She said, letting the air out heavy.

Her hand gave me a thrilling sensation, and more memories resurfaced. I spent hours thinking about her, and her delicious smell. I jacked off thinking about her ass so many times, I lost the count. "How come my high-school crush still made me feel this way?!".

We talked for another hour about my life in Kansas, about Greensville, college life, family, and travel. I found out a new Miss Claudia, interesting, funny, and vibrant. She is the most pleasant person and has the best laughter. She traveled a lot in these past six years and even inspired me to backpack in Europe as soon as I get back on my feet.

"I've never thought Miss Claudia was such an adventurer! I'm amazed by how different you are! I mean, until yesterday you were just my high-school teacher, now you this incredible woman, so vivid, so interesting..." I said after she told me she walked the Path of Compostela last year.

My compliment made her blush revealing how beautiful her cheeks and smile were. Her freckles pop out, warming my heart.

"Well, a woman must have a story to tell..." She said with a charming look in her eyes.

"I decided to live my life differently from what I used to. I had great disappointments in life and needed to change..." Miss Claudia began her story, saying after she graduated, she had to move to Chicago, to help her sister Hanna with her baby. She was a single mom and living alone far from her family. It turns out her temporary move ended up being a seven years stay. Later on, she found a job and a husband over there. She told me they married virgins and that he was very religious, full of rules and restrictions. That was the root of her biggest disappointment. They stayed unhappily married for a few years until she found out her sister was having an affair with her husband.

"Oh my God! I can't believe, who on Earth would cheat on a woman like you? What jackass!!! What a hypocrite, so full of rules and he had the guts to do that to you!" I said baffled to her story. "You are educated, interesting, beautiful, what else he wanted?... how could he?!" I guess I've said that with too much emphasis.

"You are very sweet, Andrew! I'm sorry to unburden this to you..."

"It's ok, you can tell me everything. I don't mind, if not for you, this ride would be very tedious." I interrupted her.

"I'm sorry, but I've never had anyone else to open up about this. My friends from Chicago were also my sister's friends and they took her side, and I don't have any close friends to talk about this. Can you believe I've never had an orgasm with him? At first, I thought he was gay. He didn't care about me, at all. I tried everything I could, I was up to satisfy him in any way he wanted, and he despised me. In one of my attempts to make him like me, he told me I was too immoral for a catholic woman. That broke me. When I found out he was having an affair with my sister, that was the lowest point in my life. I've had two other brief relationships, but never got the appreciation I desired. That's why I moved to Greensville, it was far from everything I wanted to avoid. I sealed my heart to relationships and lived my life the best I could." Her eyes were full of tears, the drops fell from her cheeks and soaked her dress.

"I'm sorry, this is so sad. I've never had any serious relationships, but I would never treat a woman like this. I can't imagine someone that would do so..." Miss Claudia's eyes burst into tears. "Hey, hey don't cry! Let's stop here for a while, you need some fresh air."

I pulled the car on the side of the road. We were in the middle of nowhere. Just dust, sand, rocks, and dry vegetation. The sun was almost setting, shining red on the horizon. Claudia walked a few steps away from the car, feeling the warm breeze on her body. She stood there for a while alone, wandering in circles. She turned around and walked in my direction. I was waiting for her, leaned on my car with my sunglasses on. It felt like a movie for a second. I was wearing a plain white T-shirt and blue jeans.

"Andrew, you are very sweet, such a caring person. Since high-school, you have this sensitivity to other people's feelings. Thank you, I needed that break. I promise I won't bother you anymore with such dumb stories. Ok?" She wiped her tears and gave me a tight hug.

She rested her head on my shoulder and ran her hands through my hair. It seemed like we were lovers cuddling, admiring the sun setting. I smelled her hair and her sweet skin. Even her scent was sexy, resembling something exotic like shea butter and a velvety smell. Just like how seems to me. Her scent gave me shivers of pleasure and other indescribable feelings.

I ran my fingers through her hair while holding her waist with the other one. I pushed her closer to my body. She looked up and gave me a soft and long kiss on the lips. Our bodies churned in excitement and that strange sensation in our stomach. Her lips gently pressured my inferior lip, resting like this for a few seconds. It was so tender, so fulfilling.

"I guess..." She said, pulling away from me. "I went a bit far... sorry for that, I'm too sensitive right now." Miss Claudia covered her mouth and looked at me with her eyes full of tears.

"We should hit the road. It's getting dark." I changed the subject, so she wouldn't be so embarrassed.

She asserted with her head, and not a single word.

It was a hot afternoon, and the sun was setting in our front, dazzling my eyes, making it harder to proceed. Her caramel skin glistened to the yellow rays of the sun. The scent of her sweat and her perfume filled the air and my imagination, even more. She fanned herself with her hands to relieve from the warmth of the day. Tiny droplets of sweat rested on her gold tanned chest. She lifted her dress a little to allow the cool breeze from the window freshens her thighs. All I could think of was how good her pussy would smell beneath her sundress.

I must say, my sense of smell is very heightened. I can sense the smell of a pussy on warm from a mile. I feel very attracted to women's scent in general. I love how their body smell after a shower or their sweet sweat mixed with body lotion in the afternoon. The smell of freshly washed hair. I enjoy waking up in the morning and smell the scent of her pussy, her ass, and her crotch. Right now, I could smell that

After 3 hours of driving towards the desert horizon, I began to lose focus. We had to stop one more time. Up ahead a cheap motel was the only option we had. When I was a child I always wanted to spend the night there. I was fascinated by the neon lights on the front and the fact that there were always cool motorcycles parked on the bar close to the motel.

I parked the car in front of the hotel entrance. It wasn't as glamorous as I thought, but not so bad either. We entered the motel and there was a small lobby, with a wooden desk, a red leather couch ripped in many places, which they tried to fix by sewing it back. The tiles didn't match the yellow painting of the wall, at all. We approached a middle-aged bald guy with a thick pair o glasses, he was reading the newspaper and didn't seem to notice our approach. He was wearing a grimy white tank top, eating a huge sub dripping sauce.

Before we could say anything, the man said without taking his eyes off the newspaper.

"We have only one room on the upper floor. We don't allow non-customers to use our bathroom or telephone, we don't serve breakfast or any meal. The room is 20 U$ per night. We hope you enjoy our services." He said with a monotonic, though harsh, voice finishing with a sip of coffee and another bite on his sandwich.

"No, we don't need a room, I just need to use a bathroom and that's all." I said.

"The bathroom is only for clients, are you gonna take the room or what?!" The man said lowering the newspaper just enough to look me in the eyes.

We argued about the bathroom for a few moments, while Claudia watched the news.

"Andrew, I don't want to bother you or anything, but I think we don't have a choice." She said pointing at the TV.

The local news was at the entrance of our city. There was an accident involving two trucks and one of them was carrying toxic waste. The entrance was closed until the situation was resolved.

"Ohh crap! That's all we need right now! We are stuck on this shithole in the middle of nowhere, it is a 100 degrees out there, and we can't go to Greensville anytime soon."

"I know it is terrible, but right now I'm very tired and in need of a good shower." Claudia said fanning her neck and pulling her hair up.

"20 bucks the night." The man said with his usual nonchalant expression while he slid on the counter the keys to the room.

"Alright, we'll take it." I said, slamming my hand over the keys.

"I hope you like it, and maybe the lady over here could give you something to take off this frowny ass face of yours."

I wanted to punch his face, but Miss Claudia calmed me down.

"Shhh....hey don't worry about it, relax, it is just for tonight." She said holding my arm down, what then turned out to be a hug.

She pressed firmly her soft tits against my body, I stared inside her yellow-brown eyes, and I felt intense electricity flowing through my body. Her full lips filled me with desire and lustful thoughts. She then said with the softest voice.

"C'mon, let's go to our room and relax, ok?!" Miss Claudia said it slowly and very calmly, exactly as I remembered her in class.

We took the clothes we needed and went upstairs to the room. On the way up, she went in front of me leading the way. My eyes stuck on her hips and hypnotically movement of her peachy ass.

"Sooo, here it is. It's not that bad. Pretty decent I guess. Just one problem..." She said after opening the door.

"You're right. Judging by the Janitor Stevens downstairs, I wasn't hoping nothing very fancy about the ro----om..." I skipped the last word after my eyes inspected the room. There was only one bed, and the bathroom had no door, just a bead curtain with most of the strings missing. The room had a very strange configuration. The shower was facing the bed, it was just a small cubicle, while on the left side of the bed there was a toilet with a perfectly fine door. There wasn't space to put a mattress on the floor without facing the shower or the toilet. Despite the strangeness of the room, it was very clean.

"What are we gonna do, they don't have other rooms?" I asked her.

"Don't worry, Andrew. I sleep over a blanket on the floor and you take the bed. It is a million degrees, it won't be a problem." She said with her usual calm tone.

"No way you are going to sleep on the floor, I'll do it. Plus, It is best for the back. Well, I'm going downstairs to pick up something from the bar for us to dine, I'll be back in a minute, meanwhile, you take your shower"

"Ok, suit yourself. I could use a drink and a meal right now. Thank you, Andrew, you are very sweet." Miss Claudia said it with a gentle smile that warmed my heart.

I took the keys to the room, went downstairs, and headed to the bar. On my way there the receptionist was an old lady, maybe in her 70's or so. I waved her my hand and she kindly responded with a smile and a nod. The television was on the corniest entertainment show. I couldn't stand two minutes on that lobby without my ears burst to the loud volume of the TV.

I was almost at the bar entrance when I realized I had left my wallet in the room. I searched all my pockets and not a single dime.

"Dammit! Not again, I'm always forgetting something." I mumbled to myself.

I made my way back to the room, alternating my pace between walking and running to reach there faster. I had the right key at hand, but the door was a bit ajar. I forgot to close it either.

I opened the door at once and walked inside to grab my wallet. Miss Claudia startled at my sudden presence.

She was bare naked, preparing to shower. Her pointy perky tits pierced my eyes, I gazed at every inch I could before she covered herself with a towel.

"Oh my! My heart is racing so fast right now!" She panted. "I thought it was a stranger, or worse."

"I'm sorry, it was not my intention. I forgot my wallet and headed back here, the fast I could."

"It's ok, I was a bit distracted with my thoughts... and it was so fast."

"Well, I'll give you privacy, and I'll go pick us something to eat. Sorry again to barge in like this."

"No problem"

"I'll knock next time."

"Just lock the door, don't need to knock"

"Sure."

While I waited for our meal, I was reliving the moment and trying to understand why shouldn't I knock. Maybe she would be dressed by then, or maybe she would be waiting for me on her fours. Maybe I want to eat her ass out and fuck her wet pussy. Maybe I want her to sit on my face...

12