Marvelous Miss Claudia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, your meal is ready. Do you want anything else?" The waitress asked me, interrupting my dirty thoughts.

"No. That will be all. Thanks."

I did all the way back to the room, picked up the key, and hoped that she could be naked again, waiting for me.

"Damn! I'm so desperate for pussy, I can't control myself. We had that moment, but it was just a moment of weakness. I shouldn't make any moves and jeopardize any possible future relationship we'll have at Greensville." I conflicted in my mind.

I opened the door and Miss Claudia was lying in bed rubbing oil on her arms and legs, wearing a teal see-through babydoll. My amazed expression could be seen from a mile away. I think my jaw almost hit the floor.

"Andrew, are you ok?"

"No it's ok, I was trying to remember if I brought everything."

Miss Claudia gave a shy smile, knowing perfectly why I was drooling for.

I tried very hard to eat without stare like a pervert to her bare legs, but I was pretty sure she wanted the same as me. Which woman would put this lingerie to sleep in the same room with a man she is just a friend?

"Now is my turn to shower, if you want I could put a blanket or something on the door."

"No need, hun'. I'll be reading here in bed if you don't mind."

"Sure, why not..." I said embarrassed.

I was undressing when she turned on her belly and browsed her bag for the book. She wasn't wearing anything else but the babydoll. I took a good look at her round butt when the veins of my cock started to flow blood, making it harder and harder. She opened her legs even more and searched deeper in her bag. Her pussy lips were engorged, begging for a cock.

"I found it." She said in joy

She stared at my cock for a second, but she didn't say a single word.

"I'm sorry for this..." I headed fast to the shower

She completely ignored me and started reading. The book was named Wet spots. I saw a review once about it. It was huge success erotica about the amorous adventures of a woman in her late 40's. The main character, Victoria, is an ordinary woman, very boring and with a bad taste for clothes and hairstyles. One day she decided to change everything and goes to France. There she found a mysterious man from Marseille, Pablo. This man takes her on a journey of self-discovery that awakes her inner potential. She becomes a strong and confident woman with an intense sexual appetite, after years of denial. The book has everything from threesomes to wild mutual masturbation.

During my shower, I noticed by her legs that she was very agitated. She held the book over her chest covering her face with one hand. The other hand was constantly pulling her babydoll down, rubbing her belly and thighs. From my point of view, I could see her bush neatly trimmed.

My cock was getting harder and harder by that view. It was engorged and getting bigger than I ever have seen. Normally, it has a decent size, about 6.5 inches, but thick. However, the desire to possess her body increased both measures. I started stroking gently my hard cock, and it felt heavy in my hand. I pulled some of the bead strings aside to clear the view. Miss Claudia didn't seem to care much about what I was doing.

Miss Claudia reclined her tanned legs and spread them apart. Her restless hand pulled the fabric away, revealing her pussy lips. With her index and middle finger, she opened her dripping wet vulva. Miss Claudia's vagina was contracting as if it was calling for me. She softly caressed her clit and her pussy lips. She gently patted her clit as she becomes more and more aroused. Her movements were becoming more intense and faster. Her breath was heavier and almost inaudible moans gone out of her mouth.

I walked to her side of the bed and put the book down. She looked at me with her mouth inches away from my hard-on. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. She sniffed my crotch and the whole extension of my engorged cock. She licked and kissed my pelvis thoroughly. She fondled my balls and stroked me gently. Once she was satisfied, she took my mast with her delicate hand and guided it to her mouth and sucked passionately. She masturbated my cock and sucked at the same time. After a while, she lifted my dick and sucked the base. With her other hand, she caressed my balls and crotch.

"Oh my, it's been so long since I've had a MAAAN in my life. I'm so wet and horny it hurts." She alternated between sucking and talking.

In my head, I could only think that she was one of those women born with a gift of ravishing a man's head. She is gifted to make men slaves of her desire. In sum, she knows how to make a man beg for sex.

I laid in bed and smelled and kissed her neck, running my fingers through her hair. Our tongues danced in lust and my hands discovered every inch of that thick body. I kissed her neck again, then her breasts, sucking her hard nipples and fondling her other breast. Her moans stuck in my head, I was getting addicted to the sound of it.

"Ooooh! Andrew, this is so good..." She whispered and moaned. "I need more, I want to be fucked..."

I kissed her belly and proceeded to her crotch. It was a strong scent of lust hormones, it was the smell of a true woman. My mouth approached her fat pussy lips, sucking by the edges and licking the space in between them. Her sweet thick natural lubricant oozed and flowed to her ass. I pinched her clit and pulled it out of the hood.

I inserted my middle finger up to the second node and caressed her G-spot while sucking her erect clit. Her legs trembled and her toes curled in pleasure.

"Ah, ah, ah, aaaaah!!!" Miss Claudia moaned loud like a whore. "Pound my pussy, I can't stand it any longer. Fuck me like a bitch."

I positioned my erect penis between her pussy lips and rubbed up and down, and before I could penetrate, her hips guided every inch of me inside her hungry vagina. It was the smoothest pussy I have ever fucked. She was so warm I felt my cock melting inside her.

Her pussy vibrated and contracted in a coordinated collection of moves. I felt she draining my soul with her cunt. I held her tighter in my arms and kissed her neck. I was so drowned in ecstasy I licked her armpits.

"You're so wet...Your pussy....ahhhh....you're sucking my cock with your pussy....ahhh" I mumbled, trying to not cum yet.

"Andrew, you're wild, you're like an animal in bed...Cum inside me, fill me with your warm cum."

Her pussy embraced my fat cock, tightening around it. My penetrations become more shallow, and directed up like I wanted to press her clit from inside. The sound of a wet pussy being pounded hypnotized me. She moaned and laughed, she was losing control of her body. We were nothing else than two bodies driven by lust.

Her vagina swallowed the head of my cock and held it inside. She sucked my cock with her pussy.

"I can't stand it, I wanna cum...Ohhh Miss Claudia, it is so good. Ahhhh!!!"

"Cum inside me, cum, cum.....Ahhh, it is so warm, I feel so full."

My thick cum filled her wet pussy, we were a mess of sweat and body fluids. I stood inside her for a while feeling her warm body on mine. When I took my penis out of her an intense flow of semen oozed from her gaping pussy. Her vagina opened and closed rhythmically, leaking my cum out.

I felt drained and tired. A sensation of fulfillment and satisfaction took over my body.

"Ohh Miss Claudia, you sucked my soul...how you did it?...it was perfect, amazing, I can't even describe it."

"All the days I practiced pompoir alone paid it off. I've never done with anyone before." She said with a tired voice. "I discovered these techniques on a book after I was dumped, I trained every day, but I never knew they could be so powerful. I can't remember when was the last time I felt so powerful."

"I needed that... I feel so relaxed right now."

"Me too, Andrew. Our bodies felt so good together, and the orgasm.... Ohh my! I'm an intense woman, but I was so repressed in the past, it is the first time I could let it out without being criticized or compared to the harlot of Sodoma."

"I hope this isn't the last time we did it."

"It won't, I promise."

We cuddled in bed like two young lovers for a while. It was getting late and our food was already cold. We ate it anyway and took another shower, but this time we took it together. We kissed and played with our mouths, exploring the bodies of each other. We were both tired and fell asleep spooning.


12