Marvin's Milf Goddess

Story Info
Nerd convinces thick milf to model cosplay for him.
7.3k words
4.5
27.7k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the large metal door slammed shut behind her, Tracy was frantically walking down the hall of her son's high school. This is NOT how she planned to start her day. While on her way to work, the high school called and asked her to come in, there was an incident involving her son, but wouldn't go into details.

Tracy's mind was racing; wondering what the incident could have been.

Tracy began muttering to herself, "Oh my god, please let my baby be okay. Was he hurt, sick or possibly in trouble for something?"

As she neared the principal's office, she was soon to find out. Walking in, she saw a scrawny kid slouched in one of the chairs outside the main office. His hands clasped together and his head hanging down. The boy looked depressed, his watery eyes hid behind thick glasses.

"Can I help you?" The office assistant in the next room called out.

Tracy hastily stepped into her view, "Yes! I'm Tracy Sykes. I was called about an incident involving my son, Eric." She explained.

The assistant nodded and pointed to the office next door, "In there, sweety!"

"Thank you!" Tracy replied, smiling and waving her fingers at the kind old lady.

Opening the door, Tracy saw her eighteen year old son sitting in front of the principal; his arms crossed over his chest with a smug expression on his face.

The principal stood up and extended his hand, "Mrs. Sykes, I presume?"

"Yes." Tracy replied, walking over and shaking his hand.

"I'm Principal Horne." He then gestured with his hand to the chair beside her son to have a seat. "I'm sorry to call you in like this, I'm sure you're busy, but given what's happened, I had no choice."

As Tracy leaned into her seat, the principal's eyes trailed down her supple body. Tracy was a sight to behold, at forty-four years old, the mother of one stood at five-foot-ten-inches tall, with a beautiful face, long brown hair, thick lips and dark-blue eyes. Her figure was extraordinary, her forty-inch wide ass was squeezed by the arms of the small steel chair, as she sat down. Once seated, she wriggled to get comfortable; her jiggly D-cup breasts swayed side-to-side.

Principal Horne took a dry swallow and quickly averted his gaze to her face and smiled nervously; tapping his pen on his desk. "So, let's begin, shall we?"

Tracy had a quizzical look on her face, her head cocked to the side. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Well Mrs. Sykes, your son, Eric is here today for bullying another student."

Tracy's jaw dropped and she looked over to her with a disapproving look.

Principal Horne followed, "Although this isn't the first time Eric has been in my office for bullying. Matter of fact, young Eric is here once, sometimes twice a month for bullying, being disrespectful to his teachers or not showing up to any of his classes."

After hearing all the trouble her son was causing, Tracy's eyes clamped shut and she shook her head in frustration. "Eric! What's gotten into you?" She stared at him.

"We've sent countless notes home with him, indicating his behavior and actions, but we never heard back from you, Mrs. Sykes."

Tracy just blinked a few times, "Uh, what notes? He never brought anything to me."

"Not surprising." Principal Horne said dismissively. "I'm not holding you accountable for that, Mrs. Sykes."

Tracy rubbed between her eyes, "So after all that and never getting a call before, I'm afraid to ask what he's done today."

Principal Horne gave Tracy a remorseful look, "Eric destroyed an item belonging to Marvin, the young man sitting outside my office." He pointed towards the area where Marvin was sitting.

"Yeah, I saw him when I walked in. He looked so sad. What exactly did Eric destroy?" Tracy asked with a perplexed look.

"Well it was something of an heirloom, I guess. A necklace that Marvin was wearing, an expensive one at that, I'm led to believe from what Marvin has explained.

"It was a dorky, plastic piece of shit!" Eric interjected.

Tracy slapped Eric on his knee, "Eric! You watch that mouth!

Eric just shook his head and brushed his long, greasy bangs off his forehead and gave a derisive snort.

"Anyway," Principal Horne said, "Destruction of another students' property is something WE WILL NOT tolerate..." Principal Horne was giving Eric a stern look; obviously tired of his disobedience.

Tracy nodded and gestured her arms in a calming motion, "I understand. Whatever Eric destroyed, I will pay to cover it, I promise."

Principal Horne tapped his pen on his desk and sighed heavily. "Eric? Why don't you step outside, I'd like to speak to your mother in private."

Without hesitation, Eric leapt from his chair and walked to the door, "Fuckers." He mumbled as he walked out.

Tracy sighed and leaned over, rubbing the temples of head, wondering what had become of her son. How could he be so disrespectful? He was troubled, yes, she knew that, but it seemed to go beyond what she thought.

"Mrs. Sykes?" Principal Horne asked in a soft voice.

Tracy looked up and wiped a tear from her cheek, "Yeah?"

Principal Horne was sympathetic for her, but had more to discuss. "I've tried getting through with Eric, but I'm at my wits end. Students, teachers, other parents, all have grievances with your son. His behavior is in-tolerable and I can't keep letting him run amok. I'm going to suspend him for a week."

Tracy sniffled and nodded, "I understand. That's fair I guess."

"Now, as for Marvin, he's owed for what he has lost. I'm afraid the item that Eric destroyed was indeed an expensive item."

Tracy had a bewildered look on her face, "What was it exactly?"

"I'm afraid I don't quite know. We'll have to confer with Marvin and assess what the item was and its value." Principal Horne explained as he pushed a button on his phone, "Mrs. Duller, would you send Marvin in, please."

When the door cracked open, Tracy swung around to see the kid that her son had tormented. He was so scrawny, maybe a hundred pounds, he was maybe about five-foot-four-inches tall. He had black hair in a bulbous, bowl cut, thick glasses and wore a black t-shirt with a Batman logo on it, khaki pants that were way too big on him and white sneakers. Without saying a word, the young student walked over to the empty chair and sat down, his head hanging low the entire time and sat quietly with his hands together.

"Hello, Marvin. Thank you for joining us." Principal Horne said.

Marvin didn't reply, just nodding his head and letting out a sigh.

Tracy put on a smile and extended her hand out to the shy boy, "Hello, I'm Tracy, Eric's mom. It's so nice to meet you." She waited for him to accept her hand, but he only peeked over at her for an instant and then looked back down. Tracy didn't push further and gently tapped his knee and looked at Principal Horne.

"Marvin, we understand how you feel. You lost something that meant a lot to you, today. For what it's worth, we're very sorry, but we promise to make sure amends are made to you. Mrs. Sykes has agreed to compensate you for your property. We just need to know what the item was and how much it was worth." Principal Horne explained.

"You can't replace it." Marvin uttered.

"Sorry?" Principal Horne asked.

"It was one of a kind, the only one in existence and now it's gone." Marvin whispered.

Tracy and the principal stared blankly at each other for a moment.

"Marvin, what was this 'one of a kind' item?" Principal Horne asked amusingly.

"The Eye of Tora." Marvin said, bluntly.

Tracy cocked an eyebrow and leaned in, "The Eye of huh?"

Marvin sat up and looked at Tracy with a little more courage, "The Eye of Tora is an artifact from the game, Reckoning Fate." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a black cord necklace with shattered pieces of plastic in his hand, raising it up to show them.

"Oh," Principal Horne laughed, "That's a video game that a lot of students enjoy. I hear them going on and on about it." He explained to Tracy.

Tracy flung her head back, "Oh, oh ok, cool," she guffawed and turned to face Marvin, "Well, now that we know what it is, err, was, you can tell me how much you're owed for your broken, necklace-thingy." She explained, pointing at the broken remains of his necklace.

"Well like I said, it's one of a kind, but if you can pay for me for Eric destroying it, then I guess that will be okay." Marvin said, shrugging.

"Terrific!" Tracy cheered, "So how much?"

"Three-thousand is what I paid." Marvin replied.

Tracy's eyes went wide and as a reflex she had no control over, she began to shout an obscenity, before clamping her mouth shut and her cheeks puffed out with air.

Principal Horne took note of Tracy's reaction and prepared to intervene, but he wasn't quick enough.

"Three grand?! For that piece of plastic? Are you shitting me?" She exclaimed.

Principal Horne stifled a laugh and tried calming her down, "Mrs. Sykes, please calm down. I'm sure Marvin can be reasonable."

"I am being reasonable, I have the digital receipt," Marvin quipped. "The developers of Reckoning Fate released the necklace when a new character was added to the game. It's the same one she wears in the game. There was an auction and I won!"

Tracy was fuming, tapping her foot and shaking her head in disbelief, "I mean I'm willing to be fair and all, but three grand for a piece of plastic? No fucking way!"

Marvin was stunned, and stared at her in disbelief. Without saying a word, he stood up and ran out of the office.

"Marvin!" Principal Horne called after him, but it was to no avail. Sighing heavily, he turned to Tracy, "Well that was certainly impolite!"

Tracy just stared at him with a confused look, "Impolite? Excuse me?"

"You know, I've thought about Eric's homelife a few times, and how a young man could possibly be so mean and arrogant. I thought perhaps it was a reflection of his mother or father, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought, 'some kids are just unruly' but after today, I'm thinking maybe IT IS you." He snarked.

Tracy's jaw dropped and she couldn't even muster a reply. The insult of her parenting skills, her son's attitude, the concern of paying three-thousand dollars for a piece of plastic. The weight of all of this was too much. She hung her head in shame.

Principal Horne decided to let up a little and try to reason with her and got up to join her in the accompanying chair. Placing a hand on her shoulder and leaning in, "Listen, if you can repay Marvin, I can help out with Eric. But he seriously needs an attitude adjustment. He's on the brink of expulsion, I've done all I can. If word gets out that he destroyed another student's property, three-thousand dollars worth! Then the parents will be up in arms and I'll have no choice but to expel him." He explained.

Tracy nodded in agreement. The debt was steep, but she couldn't allow her son to be expelled. He was a senior and so close to graduating, if she can get him to straighten out just a little, then maybe he could make it. Tracy wiped her eyes and said goodbye to the principal and walked out of his office. Almost to the main door, she looked back at Mrs. Duller in her office and approached her, with a sweet smile, she asked, "Excuse me, Mrs. Duller, would you mind giving me Marvin's phone number.

***

Running late for work, Tracy ran outside to her car as quickly as she could. Approaching her car, she noticed Eric in the passenger seat, reclined and swiping on his phone.

"Uh, excuse me. Are you relaxing?" She sarcastically asked.

Eric didn't even turn his head away from his phone, "I'm waiting for you, take me home."

"Take you home? Not fucking happening, I'm an hour late and gotta go." She replied.

"What?" Eric exclaimed in disbelief. "How am I gonna get home?"

Tracy rolled her eyes, after everything that has happened, his only care is about how he'll make it home.

"It's four miles, walk!" She yelled.

"Walk? Four miles will take forever." He cried.

"Well you have seven days, that's how long you're suspended for. So take your precious time!"

With a huff, Eric got out and stormed off. Tracy didn't waste any time and shifted her rust bucket Dodge Neon into drive and peeled out of the parking lot.

She arrived late to work, but no one seemed to care too much. Shit happens and that was life. Waitressing wasn't her ideal job, but for a high school dropout like Tracy, it was the best she could do. Performing the same mundane work she did five nights a week, did little to take her mind off things. Her mind rattled, trying to come up with a way to pay back the three-thousand dollars, but her conscience wouldn't even let her hope. Rent, bills, groceries, her paycheck wasn't even enough to cover that, how in the hell can she pay off that kind of debt.

She thought back to Marvin, that shy kid. Remembering how pitiful he looked in that office, obviously hurt over losing that Eye-thingy he cared so much about. Then it dawned on her, she had screamed and cussed a kid that was already in a world of sorrow. Like kicking a poor, wounded animal that was lying on the roadside. Washed with guilt, she closed her eyes and kept thinking. Then she remembered getting his phone number, perhaps she could arrange to meet up with and work this all out?

"Smoke break!," Tracy yelled out as she walked by the cook, out the back door of the diner. Lighting a cigarette, she grabbed her phone and pulled his number out of her pocket; written on a piece of paper. The phone rang and rang, until finally an answer.

"Hello?" The voice called out.

"Hi! Is this Marvin?" Tracy asked sweetly.

"Umm, yeah. Who is this?" He asked.

"Hi, Marvin!" Tracy answered in a sing-song voice, "This is Tracy, we met earlier today in the principal's office."

There was a short pause on the other line, "Okay..."

"Listen, I just wanted to apologize for what happened today. I was totally out-of-line! My emotions got the better of me and I wanted to speak to you personally and apologize."

Another short pause, "Okay."

"Could we do that? You think?"

"Do what?" Marvin asked.

Tracy laughed with a snicker, "Get together!"

"Umm, I guess we could."

"Great! Tracy cheered. "Listen, I'm at work, and don't get off for another two hours. Maybe you can come down for a bite to eat, my treat! It's Sal's Diner, you know it?"

"Uh, yeah, I know it. But I can't come down."

"Oh, you can't? How come?"

"I don't have a driver's license."

"Oh, you don't? Are you too young or something?"

"No, I'm eighteen. I just don't really go anywhere."

"Well fudge... I was hoping we could talk. An apology means more face-to-face than over the phone."

"Well, you could come to my house if you want."

"Your house? Uh, I don't know. It would be kind of late and your parents probably wouldn't appreciate company that late."

"I live alone, well, mostly. My dad is out of town a lot."

"Oh, okay." Well I guess that will work. Send me your address then."

"Okay."

Without saying bye, Marvin hung up and a few seconds later, Tracy received a text. The work night came to a close and Tracy hopped in her shit-box car and checked the address, 1344 Sherman Hills.

"Sherman Hills? That's where the rich people live." Tracy whispered to herself. The drive was about twenty minutes away and when the navigation said, "You have reached your destination." Tracy stared in awe, the house was beautiful! A two-story brick house with white shutters and a flawless lawn, a white marble water fountain was at the center of the property. By comparison, her single wide trailer in a graveled trailer lot was a tin can compared to this small mansion.

Tracy stepped out of her car and looked around. While the house looked beautiful, she noticed a lack of lights. She began to wonder if anyone was home, was this the right address? She decided to ring the bell and see. After a few seconds, the door cracked open just a bit and she saw an eye peeking out, with the thick glasses, she could tell it was Marvin.

"Hi, Marvin!" She greeted him.

The door quickly shut and she heard the chain on the door rattling, followed by a 'thump' of the deadbolt being unlocked. Marvin gingerly opened the door and looked at Tracy, who smiled and waved at him. Marvin took one look at her and averted his eyes to the ground; obviously nervous.

"Uh, hi." He replied.

Taking notice of his shyness, Tracy leaned over a bit to enter his plane of view, slowly his eyes looked up and met hers, "Thank you for seeing me!"

Marvin offered a little smile, "You're welcome. D-do you wan-," Marvin had difficulty getting his words out as he stood aside and extended his arm out to inside his home.

"Yes! Thank you." Tracy cheerfully replied and walked in.

"Wow, your house is gorgeous!" Even in the dim lighting, Tracy could see how nice the inside of the house was. Brick walls and a beautiful wooden ceiling, the walls adorned with tasteful art. This was the kind of house Tracy had only seen in magazines. She continued walking down the hall, admiring the home. Marvin was about a foot behind her, admiring the view as well. With each step, Tracy's large booty swayed from side-to-side, her tight black work pants looked like they were near the point of ripping. Tracy kept blathering compliments, but her words were falling on deaf ears.

At last, they arrived in the living room, Tracy was reminded of the living room from the show, 'Frasier' as she looked around. Marvin was standing beside quietly, while Tracy stared at him for a moment, waiting for him to offer her seat. But this prospect was lost on Marvin.

"So, should we have a seat?" Tracy asked longingly.

"Of course!" Marvin answered; snapping back into reality.

Tracy sat on the black leather couch and groaned as she fell into its comfort. The soft backside felt amazing and after her stressful day at the school and work, it was just what her body needed. Marvin sat precariously on the edge of the couch, beside her. Inside him, his emotions were running rampant, he had the irresistible urge to sit closer to her, while also feeling the urge to run out of the room as quickly as he could. Marvin shyly turned to Tracy and saw her enjoying the luxurious leather couch, her eyes shut, her hands rubbing and kneading the seats, the tip of her tongue ever-so-slightly peeking out between her plump lips. Marvin watched in awe.

Tracy lazily opened her eyes and saw Marvin staring intently at her, "Oops. Sorry, it's just been a long day."

Marvin chuckled a little, "No worries."

Tracy was enjoying the ambience of the home and the couch was just, amazing! She briefly thought of how the couch gave her more excitement than some of the men in her life. But it was time to get down to brass tacks, Tracy didn't come here to straddle a fancy couch.

"I'd just like to thank you for welcoming me into your home and taking the time to speak with me." Tracy said.

Marvin nodded nonchalantly, "No problem."

"I was hoping we could talk about the debt my son and I owe you."

"That's fine." Marvin said.

"Listen, Marvin, before I continue any further, I'd like to tell you more about myself. Would that be ok."

Marvin leaned closer and nodded.

"To start, I'm a wife and mother. Eric is my only child and while I agree, he's a bit of a bully and quite frankly, an asshole, he's my only child. As for my husband, he's currently incarcerated for crimes I'd rather not discuss, but he won't be coming home for a long time. That leaves me to take the role of both parents, plus all of the financials. Which is the greatest burden, we live well-below our means, our house is an embarrassment, my car is so worn-out, that if it was a horse, it would have been put out of its misery a long time ago. I work forty to fifty hours a week, cut coupons, skip meals and my son and I still get by just barely."