Marvin's Milf Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy leaned up and popped Marvin's cock out of her mouth, "Are you enjoying my mouth, Marvy?" Tracy asked while stroking his cock. Marvin peered down at Tracy, his eyes made him look possessed. "Tora! My goddess!

Tracy frowned, "Ah fuck, Tora again, like seriously?" Before she could think any further, Marvin grabbed Tracy's head with both hands and shoved his pulsating cock back into her mouth. Tracy's hands flailed wildly as Marvin simultaneously forced her head up and down with his hands and pumped his legs, fucking the wet mouth of his fantasy girlfriend. Tracy panicked for a moment, unable to breathe, until her years of cock-sucking experience came rushing back, she remembered to breathe through her nose. As she caught her breath, her eyes shot open, but all she could see was Marvin's stomach.

Tracy began slapping Marvin on his knees, but he didn't seem to notice. Tracy tried calling to him, but all he could hear was, 'mmph, mmph, mmph,' finally, Tracy planted her hands on Marvin's knees and pushed herself up, she wrapped her hand around the base of Marvin's cock and took back some control. With her eyes locked on Marvin, she continued blowing him, Marvin's hands were frantically moving around her head and caused the wig to slide down a bit. The white hair draped over Tracy's eyes and she was blinded by it. Tracy continued sucking and felt Marvin's monster wang pulsing and she knew her work was about to pay off.

Marvin went stiff as a board and his balls surged. Tracy could feel her mouth filling up with hot, nerdy jizz and began chugging it down. As Marvin sunk into ecstasy and rested, Tracy emerged from her knees, the fucking wip was still covering her eyes and she quickly tossed it on floor. Rubbing her jaw, she looked over at Marvin who seemed fast asleep.

"Well, that's one installment paid." She muttered to herself.