All Comments on 'Mary'

by portlanddrew

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
misleading

This isn't an incest story. They're not related. You may think that revealing this is a cute ending, but when you reveal it, you contradict yourself; for, to repeat, that shows it's not incest.

I especially like this brilliant sentence:

"I can't believe I'm letting my brother fuck me," she whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

Sue in Los Altos

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightover 12 years ago
For once I agree with the naysayers.....

Generally, I do not agree with the negative critics, especially those who post anonymously but for this I find myself agreeing with them. The premise of the story was good, a brother and sister fucking and him getting her pregnant, but I find that it was poorly written. The telling was too choppy and lacked imagination in detailing. The part that was the worst was the twist at the ending when they "find out" they are not really brother and sister AFTER telling their parents that he got her pregnant. I find that I agree with what someone else commented, in most settings they would probably be disowned by their parents for what they did. Instead, you have them say, "Oh well that's good because you really are not brother and sister because she was adopted." That is misleading to make it seem as if they are brother and sister then throwing that plot twist in at the end. While some still consider it taboo for adopted siblings to have sex that does not equal to incest. Next time show that from the beginning.

Alexandra831Alexandra831over 12 years ago

Its an okay story.. while in relife I don't condone incet relationships.. however these people say its not incest because they are not blood related.. I think if you are raised together as brother and sister its the same thing. Two people can meet, have sex, then find out that they are related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

pretty piss poor story no real plot a rush to sex no build up no real character development more like a first draft than a postable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Real

Turns out to be not really incest after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too afraid to cross that line?

Figures you wouldn't actually use an actual established bro/sis pairing. Copping out with some adopted BS...

alpha49eralpha49eralmost 7 years ago
Reads like a laundry list

And about as exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
They are BS

So adopted siblings are not real siblings? Ummmm they aee just not biologically related.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Crappy story...

Trite...Heard it all before but written better...Did NOT arouse me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous