All Comments on 'Mary'

by me_and_bill

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AzuldrgonAzuldrgonabout 18 years ago
Wow

Love the flirting, the sex, the romance. The thoughts of a guy losing his job was a little weird, but it was a good story nontheless.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very, very, very erotic. Superb and second to none. I hope that you continue writing these types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
decent husband; trashy Mary

any decent husband, with two kids, would try to do as Mary's husband did; at least once.

but Mary --- her Don Juan, too --- is the kind of personality that would cheat on any man, husband or not, family or no.

having extramarital sex is quite "romantic", but wait until they are married and have to smell each otehr's shit daily!; it'd be no different than the first husband; the first set of kids,,, because THEY are NOT the problem; its the cheating spouse and those she fucks with who are the "problem"

so, after married to this younger Don for some month or a year or two, she will find another "more romantic" guy to fuck with, too,,, he, of course, will at least go into the marriage, such a marriage, knowing that she will cheat, with only time and circumstances being the only factors

good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well this story is very sad. At first I had hope

that there was a chance for Mmary and Frank. But, now I only hope Frank makes good on his promise to you and kills you. I hope he throws your ass out the 5th floor window of the Holiday Inn and your face hits the diving board as it crushes your nuts. As for Mary, well I hope the baby is born OK after she fucks you like a $20 whore. And then she dies during child birth by bleeding to death as Frank gets to watch and smiles at her. Then Frank can take the baby and drop the kid off at your door. He shouldn't have to pay a dime for it. The kid should saddle your fucking ass for 20 years or longer. He doesn't desreve what he is getting from Mary and neither do her children. If there was a problem with Mary and her huisabdn she should have talked with him. "Oh my husband doesn't look at me like you do so please fuck me crazy." What Bullshit! You deserve to die slowly and very, very badly. In part 2 I hope the writer does just what I wrote here. Or makes it even more painful for both of you cheating dirty fucking bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
couldn`t have been better

Read it twice and will again ,very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

I liked your story for the way you take your readers with you. I couldn't wait to know the end. It is far better than most of those bang, bang, thank you Madame stories. Go on writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous