Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there with my cock now growing down the leg of my pants, it was trying to push up and out. This made it obvious that I was getting hard at the sight of this beautiful woman's body. We stood like that for about 30 seconds just looking at one another, until I took a step toward Mary.

"You look beautiful..." But I stopped as Mary moved.

She dropped the dress and quickly moved to sit down at her desk. I stopped.

"You better get going before someone thinks we are doing something we shouldn't be doing in here." She said with a slight giggle in her voice..

I stood there mute, holding my new coffee cup in my hands. My cock was now forcing a noticeable tent in my pants. I had seen her, and I wanted more. She saw my confusion, my frustration as I turned to go.

"Wait." She said. "I wanted you to see me," She stuttered. "I, I wish that you were taking me to the company party this weekend." She whispered. "I just wanted you to know that. Now scoot, I have to get back to work."

"Thank you. And thank you for the cup as well." I said quietly.

I took one more look at Mary, she was looking at her work on her desk and didn't look up as I turned and left.

I went back to my office and tried to compose myself. But I had a most uncomfortable feeling that I had to deal with. My balls were hurting. And as I sat in my chair, the aching got worse. After all the time that we had spent building up to this point, I was ready. I was ready to fuck this woman right there on her desk. But I didn't get that release. And now my body was letting me know that it was not pleased. I replayed the moment in my mind as I tried to work. My cock stayed hard and my balls ached for most of the rest of the day.

At five o'clock I was sitting at my desk when Mary poked her head into my office. She smiled at me as I looked her up and down. "You OK?" She asked as she moved into my office.

"Yah." I lied. "I'm doing just fine."

Mary walked around to my side of the desk and stood about two feet from me. She put her purse down on my desk and then she stopped and just stood there, close enough for me to reach out and touch her.

"I'm going home now, and I just wanted to say bye." She said with a sexy voice.

"Oh." Was all I could manage to say in return. As I sat there I leaned toward her and I reached up and took the hem of Mary's dress between my fingers. I felt the smoothness of the material and waited for her to say something. Mary moved a little closer but said nothing.

I moved my right hand to the inside of her right thigh and waited. Mary inched closer to me and began to breathe in fast short breaths. Her skin was smooth and warm.

As I moved my hand up under the dress, Mary moved her feet apart and lowered her body to meet my advancing hand. By the time I made contact, Mary was leaning over me with her hands on the back of my chair. Her face hovered over the top of my head, and her legs were now bent at the knees. I was given full access to her sweet pussy with my hand. She was wet and hot. I cupped her pussy with my whole hand and felt my fingers slip around the wet folds. My middle finger slipped inside of her and her slick wetness flowed onto my hand. I felt Mary jump a little as my other fingers found her puckered anus. She moaned quietly above my head. I was tempted to insert a finger there but instead I waited and I just ran my index and ring finger tips around the rim of her ass and moved my middle finger in and out of her tight pussy. My thumb rested against her engorged clit, pushing it from side to side and then around as I explored her wet vagina with my fingers. I felt Mary's body tense, and then she shook. Her hips moved in fast, violent thrusts as she humped my hand. She made a small whimpering noise and then moaned again as her pussy convulsed around my fingers. She was cumming from my touch as my thumb worked over her clit and sensitive pussy. She pressed down harder against my hand and then stopped, holding herself still, her hips occasionally making small uncontrolled jerks as she settled down following her climax. I kept my hand firmly against her slick soft lips and my fingers probing deep into her hole.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Thank you." She panted over and over. "I've wanted that all day."

My middle finger swirled around inside of her vagina as I felt the velvet walls, contract and relax.

I moved my index finger from the rim of her ass hole to the center and pushed just the tip into her tight anal opening. She gasped, as it slid in easily with all the gooey wetness smeared between her spread legs.

"Shit, you make me feel so good." She whispered.

I felt Mary lean down further and her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling my face to her breast. Then she kissed the top of my head. My finger was still fully inside of her pussy and the second finger just starting to push deeper into her ass, as I turned my face upward to try to kiss her mouth, she suddenly pulled away.

I felt my fingers slide out of her and then my hand was left hanging in mid air covered by the evidence of her excitement. Mary backed away from me and moved toward the door, to leave. She stopped and grabbed a handful of tissue from a box on a table. She reached under her dress a used the tissue to wipe her wetness away.

"Sorry." She said making a face at her own actions. She tossed the tissue into the trash. She grabbed her purse and pulled out a pair of white cotton panties, stepping into them and pulling them up, under her dress.

"Wait! Stay for a little longer?" I almost pleaded. She stopped and turned as she opened my office door. Her expression filled with excitement and desire as looked back at me.

"I can't, Frank is outside in the car, waiting to take me home." She smiled that beautiful smile of hers, "I'll come to see you tomorrow, OK?" And she hurried out to her waiting husband.

Mary left me sitting there with my hand covered in her pussy juice, and with my dick causing a wet spot of it's own on the front of my pants. After a minute of sitting there dumbstruck, I gave into my own needs. I went and locked the door to my office. I dropped my pants and sat down at my desk. I used a mixture of precum and my spit with my left hand to stroke myself to orgasm, as I savored the taste of Mary's sweet pussy juice from my honey coated right hand. The ache in my balls went away, but the extreme desire for Mary just increased.

The next morning I hurried to the office in anticipation of what lay ahead. I just wanted to get Mary alone somehow, so that we could continue where we had left off the previous day. As I approached Mary's office Art called out to me and asked me to come into and talk to him.

"I'm going to need you to come with me to a meeting this morning at the downtown office. You'll need the plans for the upgrade so you should get them together right away. We'll leave in about thirty minutes." He announced. "We can take my car."

So that was that. We didn't get back to our offices all day. I didn't see Mary at all that day and by that night the frustration of anticipation of desires unfulfilled was making me uncomfortable again.

When I got home I jumped into the shower and jerked myself off with imagined visions of Mary, her legs spread wide across my bed.

The next day was not much better. I did get the chance to see her several times but each time someone was with us. We would exchange knowing looks when we could but we never had the opportunity to sneak away alone.

Finally on Friday I went into Mary's office with the excuse that I needed typing done. She sat there smiling at me the whole time with an amused look on her pretty face.

"What's so damn funny?" I asked her with some obvious frustration in my voice.

"Nothing really." She answered coyly. "But I have to admit that I like seeing you like this."

"Like what?" I said looking her sternly in the eye.

"Like you want to fuck my brains out." She said very quietly looking at me with those sultry green eyes.

I just looked at her and frowned. "Glad you're having fun. But I think we should talk in private about this. Somewhere we could be alone for a while."

Mary's face broke into a big wide smile. "Ya? I bet you do think that would be a good idea."

Mary sat there looking at me with that Cheshire cat look, and then pushed her chair back from her desk. "Did you dream about me last night?"

I didn't answer.

"I went shopping and thought about you. Look what I bought." She said holding up the hem of her skirt. She wore a pair of transparent yellow lace panties. I could see the shadow of her pussy hair and the split of her lips through the material.

"Do you like them?" She asked spreading her legs a little more to allow me a better look.

I just smiled and said. "Yes, very much."

She dropped the skirt and moved back against her desk. "Good, when I bought them I was thinking of you."

At that moment Art made his untimely arrival known with a loud laugh from down the hall. I stepped out of Mary's office like a school boy caught peeking in the girl's locker room.

I went over and waited by his office door. When he walked up he gave me a nod of his head and asked, "Staying out of trouble today Phil?"

"Of course." I said back. "When have I ever caused trouble?"

'You know exactly what I mean Phil. Just do your job and let Mary do hers."

I didn't know just what to say at this point, so I just said nothing. I returned to my office and started to get down to work.

Later that day I went to lunch with John and Greg, a couple of the guys from my department. We were sitting and talking when Greg asked the dreaded question.

"So I hear you and Mary are getting kind of close these days. Are you going to hit that sweet ass or are you just playing around?" Greg asked.

I turned and looked at John, he looked pissed.

"I don't know what you're talking about Greg, Mary and I are not playing around. We are just being friends." I denied.

"Just so you know Phil, Mary's husband Frank has friends here at the company. They don't like you hanging around Mary so much." John added.

"Well they need to mind there own business and not worry about what I'm doing or who I'm doing it with." I said with my anger growing. "I think it's time to get back to work now. And if anyone has a comment about me or what they think I'm doing, they can come into my office and we'll discuss it and then maybe we can review their contribution to the department as well." I threatened.

Upon arriving at the office Greg asked if he could talk to me about the upgrade. I told him to follow me and I lead him into my office.

I sat down at my desk and Greg sat across from me. "So what do you need to know Greg?"

He didn't answer right away so I turned to look at him. He was starring down at my desk. I looked down to see at what he was starring, and to my horror, I saw them.

There on top of my desk was a yellow pair of lace panties. Beside the panties was a note. "I stopped in to say, hi." Was all that was written on the scrap of paper.

I grabbed the panties and shoved them into my desk drawer. I remember feeling that the crotch of the panties was wet as I balled them up and put them away.

Greg just smiled at me and said nothing. He got up and as he walked out he said. "We can talk another time, when you're not so busy."

After Greg left I sat and thought about what had happened. I reached into my drawer and retrieved the delicate yellow lace. I lifted the panties to my nose and inhaled Mary's scent.

Once again I found myself getting hard from the thought of her. The sweet smell of her pussy still lingered on the moist material that I held to my nose and lips. The ache in my balls was back. I couldn't take much more of this.

My phone rang, it was Mary.

"Hi, did you have a good lunch?" Sounding like someone who was fishing for a reaction..

"Well it was OK." I said. "John and Greg were asking questions about you and I."

"What did you tell them!" Mary sounded somewhat startled.

"I told them to mind there own fucking business. But them Greg saw the gift you left me on my desk."

"Oh shit!" Mary said "Do you think he knows they were from me?"

I laughed. "I think he could probably guess who they were from, yes."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. She said. "What are we going to do? You know John plays golf with Frank?"

"What are we going to do about what? John and Greg? They can go to hell as far as I'm concerned." I was letting my frustration get the better of me and I knew it.

"About us, I mean? What are we going to do about us?"

This question surprised me. For the first time so far, Mary had used the word us. She had openly admitted that we had become something more then just friends, we had become lovers who shared a secret.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She asked.

"It's Saturday, I wasn't planning anything." I replied with a spark of hope for where she might be going with this.

"What do you have in mind."

"I have to take the kids over to my husband's Mom's house for the weekend. She is going to watch them so we can go to the party and have some time together."

Oh this was just fucking great! The last thing I wanted to hear about was Hubby getting some this weekend while I was sitting at home with my dick in my hand.

She continued. "I have to drop them off early and then go shopping. Do you want to meet me somewhere and we can talk, for a little while anyway?"

Talk? Hell no I want to come into your office, rip your clothes off, and fuck you to tears.

"Sure we can do that. Any idea where?" I asked ignoring my initial knee jerk response.

"You decide. But let's go someplace private and out of the way." She said getting that sultry tone again. "I want to talk to you alone."

"You can come to my place?"

"No, too dangerous." She said.

"How about a hotel room?" I suggested.

There was silence on the phone.

"You decide." She said again. "I'll meet you where ever you want. Just tell me where you want me to be and when."

"The Holiday Inn on Magnolia Blvd. At noon?" I said.

"Let's make it ten o'clock. We'll only have a couple of hours and we have a lot to talk about, I think." Then she hung up.

This was more then I had expected from her. A couple of hours would allow us the time to finish what we had started in my office earlier in the week. I was going to have her alone in a room with a bed, and I was going to make our time well spent.

I called the hotel and was lucky that they had a room available. I booked the room and requested a room number in advance. They gave me room 323. I called Mary and told her the room number and she said she would see me there, at ten in the morning.

The next morning, as I waited in the room I watched the clock. I was early. It was only nine thirty but I wanted to be there waiting when she arrived. We had agreed to leave our cell phones in our cars to avoid any disruptions. But I was concerned that she would try to call me and my phone would be downstairs.

A knock on the door almost stopped my heart. I looked through the spy hole and saw Mary. She looked nervous and worried.

I opened the door and she pushed by me into the room. She stopped and looked around, her eyes pausing on the bed. She looked at me and then down at her feet. "I have to pee first, OK?"

I motioned toward the bathroom, and she went in locking the door. The tension was thick and the knowledge that we were there for one reason was obvious.

I took this opportunity to catch my own breath. I was nervous too. I had a beautiful married woman who I had been lusting after for weeks, alone, in a hotel room, and we were going to fuck. At least I hoped to God we would end up fucking.

I had brought eight condoms with me just to be sure I didn't run out. I was ready.

I heard the toilet flush and the water in the sink turn on then off. Finally Mary emerged from the bathroom. You could see her fear.

I motioned her toward the bed and guided her next to me.

"I can't believe we are here right now." She said quietly.

"Yes, I know. I can't believe it either." I said.

"We only have a little while before I have to go." She sounded scared, yet happy to be with me.

I reached out and brushed her hair out of her face. I leaned in and kissed her mouth.

At first she gave no response. But as we kissed she turned her head more my direction and I felt the passion in her grow. Soon Mary was crawling onto me and pushing me back onto the bed. She was heating up fast.

I was on my back and Mary was sitting on top of me kissing me passionately. She pushed herself up so she was sitting up on me and in one quick motion, she reached down and pulled her shirt up and off over her head. She wore no bra and I got my first look at her naked breasts

She has to be a 36C or better. Her tits were cream colored like I remembered her bikini line below had been. Her nipples were brown and hard, sticking out from her soft globes almost an inch. I reached up and cupped each one with my hands. Mary leaned back down, moving up my torso to give me access to her tits.

I took each nipple into my mouth and sucked them in turn. Mary's eyes were closed as she relished the feeling of having her tits sucked and gently squeezed. I continued to suck and lick her breasts for as long as she would let me.

Mary began to breath faster and I thought she might cum from my sucking on her nipples. This excited me even more and I took a nipple into my mouth sucking it hard. The other nipple, I pinched and rolled with my fingers. Mary moaned and tossed her head back causing her black hair to fly around her head. I looked at her face a she was looking down, watching me suck on her tits. She got a wild look about her and suddenly pulled away.

Mary jumped up and while standing on the bed, one foot on either side of my waist, she started tearing at the snap and zipper of her jeans.

I took her lead and removed my pants and boxers at the same time, kicking them off over my feet. Mary looked down at me and saw my hard cock waiting for her to come down.

"Oh my fucking God." She mumbled looking at my cock. These were the first words she had said since we had begun. She moved down and up, settling with her pussy just over my face.

"Please, kiss me?"

I wasted no time asking questions and drove my tongue and mouth into her sopping cunt.

The taste of her sweet pussy was even better then the first time I had licked her juice from my fingers. I was being fed from the source. The feel of her soft pussy lips, the hair tickling my nose, and the look in her eyes as she looked down between her legs and watched me eat her out was better then I had ever imagined. And the taste of her pussy was wonderful.

Looking up from between Mary's legs I watched as she used one hand to pull at her nipples and rub her own breasts. With her other hand she reached back and down to caress my cock and my balls for the first time. Her hand on me was so soft. I was very hard and she alternated between stroking my shaft and rolling my balls around with her delicate fingers. My cock was dripping with precum in anticipation of the joys ahead. My shaft growing slick as she smeared the wetness up and down it's length.

I moved my hands to her ass. Filling each with the soft warm cheeks and using my arm strength to move her back and forth across my hungry mouth.

Mary sat forward and inched her body higher giving me access to her tiny puckered anus. Think that she might react badly, at first I avoided contact with her asshole. But soon I was raking my tongue across it and she started to respond.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good." Mary cried. "No one has ever touched me there before, no one, but you."

She lifted herself up enough to allow me total freedom to move between her ass and her now gaping pussy. Mary had moved her hands to her head and was pulling her hair and rolling her head around from side to side and front to back. Finally, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth in a silent scream as she was overtaken by the first in a series of orgasms that racked her body and flooded my mouth with her creamy gift. She continued to cum for what seemed like hours but was in reality just a few minutes. I loved the way she moved throughout her cumming the way her tits shook as each wave hit her body.