Mary Against the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

Now Matt answered, via text, "You're actually asking me if it's okay to fuck my wife?"

"She's hot,'" came the reply.

Matt did not reply. Then he said, "I'll get back to you."

Another text, this one from Matt. "Okay, Steve, you can fuck my wife. Have fun!"

Mary looked at the clock. It was 3pm. She headed for the hotel pool. To say she was upset would be to put it mildly. She was in shock. She knew that Matt was giving Steve permission to fuck his mistress Carmen, not his wife, but the actual words of the text, "Okay, Steve, you can fuck my wife. Have fun!" kept bouncing around in her head, doing all sorts of damage.

At the pool she was restless. She stretched out on a chaise lounge and tried hard to read her book and failed. The atmosphere around the pool was depressing. There were a few old and rich people, but essentially nobody her age. The pool bar opened at 4pm, and she went to it as soon as it opened and she ordered a mojito. She inhaled the drink, and the bartender walked over to her, gazing appreciatively at her lovely body which was quite on display, and asked if she'd like another.

"Keep them coming, please," Mary said, and the bartender did as she asked.

It began to turn a bit chilly around 6pm, so after a swim failed to sober her up, Mary headed up to her room. She realized she should not send texts, since if she could read Matt's texts, he could read hers, on her computer. She sent off a quick one to Susan, asking her to give her a call, ASAP. She added the word, 'urgent' to the text. She lay on the bed and watched the local news. She found the national news too depressing.

Susan called her 30 minutes later. Susan knew why she was not using texts, and Mary gave her an update concerning Carmen, and Matt giving Steve permission to 'fuck his wife.'

"They view women as property, still," Mary complained.

"Want to fly to Chicago? You can stay in my huge hotel room, together with me, and you can find Steve and ask him if wants to fuck Matt's real wife?" Susan said.

Mary giggled at how absurd that was. She realized, however, that she needed a friend, desperately. Susan said, "I'm here for the week. Go clubbing tonight, to the beach tomorrow, and then come here the next day if things do not improve," Susan said.

"Go clubbing alone?" Mary asked, plaintively.

"You can do it, babe. Look, take a taxi or Uber or something over to this address, and ask for Valentina. Tell her I sent you, and you need to look irresistibly sexy, and right away," Susan said. "I'll call her and tell her you're coming, okay?"

"Sure thing," Mary said. "Clothes shopping is good therapy, anyway."

"You got that right. Keep me posted, babe. Call me anytime," Susan said.

She's a good friend, Mary thought. She quickly dressed and rushed down to grab a taxi to go to the address. One nice thing about such fancy hotels is that there were always taxis available. When she got there, Valentina had several outfits ready for her to try on. Susan had prepped her well, even giving her Mary's size.

Mary tried them all on. She looked stunning in every one of them. In one she felt she looked 'cheap,' but Valentina assured her that what looked cheap and slutty in New York looked normal in the Miami clubbing scene.

"Try this one on commando," Valentina suggested.

"Commando?" Mary asked.

"Without bra or panties," Valentina explained. "Do it for me, will you?"

Mary tried it on in the changing room, and she returned to check herself out in the three-way mirror. She looked so hot! "Now look what happens when I flash this strobe on you. Aim your eyes at your boobs."

Mary did, and the top became as see through as Saran Wrap under the strobe, revealing her boobs, areolas, nipples, and all. "Now aim your eyes at your pussy," she said. "Glad you do not shave it, by the way."

Mary started to ask how she knew, but then she looked in the mirror and saw that she could see the shadow cast by her dark pubic hair. When the strobe lit her up, she actually could see her pussy through the skirt. Just knowing how visible she would be in that outfit under a strobe light, both boobs and pussy, turned Mary on something fierce. Just having Valentina see her made her wet already.

Mary had Valentina take some pictures of her in the outfit and asked her to send them directly to Susan. "I can't use my own cell phone. My husband can see my texts," Mary explained.

"Husband troubles?" Valentina asked, sympathy in her voice. Mary nodded. "Is he local?"

"No, we live in New York. Currently he is in Chicago on business. Both the money kind, and the philandering kind," and Mary began to cry.

Valentina said, "I don't know if you are ready for this, but there is a club that specializes in getting people with marital troubles together. A little affair sometimes gives one a whole different perspective. Here's a card." She gave one to Mary.

"That's kind of you Valentina," Mary said. "Thank you. I'm not ready for an affair, I'm afraid. But I will take all of the outfits. And by the way, can you recommend a club with a strobe light?"

Valentina gave Mary a big smile and wrote the name of two clubs down for her. She said, "Going to try the commando effect tonight?"

"I'm sure I don't have the courage. But it will look good with a bra and panties, too, won't it?"

Valentina gave a big smile and nodded. "Choose the bra and panties carefully. See through lace will be the best, you know."

"I'll discuss it at length with my good friend Sappho," Mary said.

"You actually know someone named Sappho?" Valentina said with genuine surprise.

"It's the name of a stuffed animal I have," Mary said, too embarrassed to reveal she named her vibrator Sappho.

Valentina wished her well, and Mary took a taxi back to her hotel with her new clothes. She made sure Valentina would send the pictures to Susan. She returned to her hotel and found a fax waiting for her from Susan. How clever, Mary thought. She had not thought of sending faxes! The fax said, 'So, so hot! You absolutely HAVE to go Club Smothers, commando with that outfit. I wish I could join you!" Club Smothers was one of the clubs Valentina told her used a strobe light.

Mary modeled the outfit in her room. It was a simple outfit. It had a structured top with bare shoulders, and a skirt that barely covered her behind and her privates. It was the shortest skirt she had ever worn, and it was the shortest by a country mile. She was not sure she could even sit in it without flashing her panties, or if she were to be commando, then she would be possibly flashing her pussy itself.

She decided to compromise. She wore her woman's march pink panties that said, 'Grab Here' with a large 'X' over the words, and this was right over her pussy. The panties were minimalist otherwise. She went without a bra.

She decided the safe route was first to wear it to the hotel bar. She knew she would look like a prostitute, but maybe not in Miami Beach? This was most certainly not Manhattan, and dress codes and norms were different down here.

Everyone ignored her at the hotel bar, but Mary felt sexy and hot, two states she had not felt for some time. After two mojitos she grabbed a table and ordered a few cheese quesadillas to put some food in her tummy. It was too early to go clubbing, so she went back to her room, stripped bare, and poured her heart out to Sappho, who, true to her nature, listened politely and never talked back, unless you count the soft hum of her motor.

It wasn't working. Nothing was working. Susan wanted to help her. Diego wanted to 'help' her. Valentina wanted to help her once she was a great customer. She felt so alone. She needed human warmth, and some human affection. She cried until her stomach muscles seized up, while Sappho did her vibrating best to comfort her.

Feeling all alone, and facing a hard world, but armed with an outfit to die for, Mary finally left for the club around ten at night. It was still early for clubbing, but she hoped she would be one of those birds who would be an early bird, and therefore avoid the more outrageous worms.

When the taxi dropped her off, she noticed a clutch of nervous girls, all dressed to kill, and around her age, too. She went to them, introduced herself, and they all went to Denny's at the corner to get to know each other, before braving the terrors of single women entering an unknown club. The other women were all from Boston, and wanted fun, and lots of it. They were all single. Mary thought a few of them could be girls for Mr. Bonami, but then reminded herself she was on vacation. It had become a sad vacation, but it was still a vacation.

The lights in Denny's were bright, and Mary's boobs were on display, right through her transparent top. It was only transparent in strong light. The women of course noticed but were too polite to say anything. See their discomfort, Mary reached up, bounced a boob, and said, "What can I say, girls? This is Miami."

The four girls and Mary all burst into laughter, which morphed into the giggles. That broke the ice and they became fast friends. Mary now had the armor she needed to enter a club like Smothers. When the time came, the five women all entered together. A fresh infusion of five young women looking for a good time is like receiving manna from heaven for a club like Smothers.

The doorman comped them all for a free drink, and Mary ordered a mojito. The bartender apologized, since they were out of fresh mint. "How about a Margarita?" he proposed.

"Will you play Margaritaville on the sound system?" Mary asked. He looked at her blankly. She said, "Jimmy Buffet, you know?"

The bartender said he was going to send someone out for some more fresh mint. He looked horrified at the idea of playing a Jimmy Buffet song. Mary realized she had made a faux pas. Well, shit happens, she thought, especially currently, she thought.

"How about then, Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight?" Mary asked.

The bartender said, "Now you're speaking my language. I'll message the DJ." Mary said thanks, and she blew him a kiss. She got a broad smile in return. "The fresh mint should be here shortly, darling," he said to Mary, and he winked. She smiled in return. May returned to her posse; they had staked out a table in a dark corner and saved a chair for her.

About the time the DJ got around to playing 'Wonderful Tonight,' the bartender strolled over to the table with the gaggle of pretty young things, with five mojitos. "On the house," he said, and the women spontaneously and simultaneously let forth a loud cheer! All eyes turned to their table, and around ten men came over to it, asking the girls to dance.

Mary jumped at the chance, and the others followed her lead. It was of course a slow dance, and the man put his arms around Mary pulling her body against his. Mary followed suit, putting her arms around his neck. He was the first man she was to dance with since she married her cheating husband.

Mary's nipples rubbed against her partner's chest, and the stimulation made them hard and erect. She listened to the lyrics as she swayed against the tall and, she noticed, not bad looking man. She felt a mixture of the strangest feelings, and her conscience was racked with guilt, to be dancing so close with another man, in a nightclub a thousand miles away from Matt.

Mary's brain next thought of Matt having sloppy seconds with Carmen, and she was quickly absolved of guilt. The dance ended, and her partner gallantly kissed her hand. Mary said, in mock outrage, "My lips are up here." She used the same tone of voice she would have used to scold a man for looking down her blouse.

Her partner, who called himself, quite simply, "Mr. Brown," said, "Yes they are. Quite luscious and lovely, too, I might add," and as he finished the phrase his lips were meeting hers. He gave her a sexy kiss, and she gave right back as good as she got.

Mr. Brown invited her to join his table, but she thanked him and rejoined her clutch of girls. She was so glad she had them as her armor.

When she returned to the table, the leader of the Boston girls, Cassie, said, "Whoa, Mary! You ain't wasting any time, are you girl?"

"I have a ring to desecrate tonight," she said, holding up her diamond ring the size of Montana.

"You go, girl," Cassie said, channeling Oprah. Mary felt she had made a good friend with Cassie. She liked her posse, too.

About an hour later the serious dance music began. Mary had been dancing almost constantly, as had most of the Boston girls. Then the strobe lights began. Mary was gyrating away on the dance floor to the beat, when suddenly she was lit up, and everyone could see her bare boobs with every flash. Cheers rose up, and Mary knew why. She smiled to herself. She knew now her popularity at the club would double, if that were possible.

Mary also knew her pink panties were visible, too. It was too early to remove them, she knew that. It would be fun, though, wouldn't it? Suddenly, Mary realized she was enjoying herself for the first time since she fatefully opened Matt's computer and read his texts. She flashed on an image of Carmen, naked and tied down to a table, spread eagle, ripe for ravishing. What would it be like to be able to do something like that for a man, or for men, she evilly thought, as she giggled to herself.

Mr. Brown had left Cassie alone, letting other men enjoy dancing with her, but now he returned and accosted Mary while she was getting yet another mojito at the bar, and letting her sweaty body dry out a bit. "How about another dance, Pretty Mary?"

"I'd thought you'd never ask," Mary said. She bat her eyelashes.

"That's quite a special effect, with your blouse and the strobes," Mr. Brown said.

"Do you like it? My skirt does it, too, you know," Mary replied.

"I know. I've been watching the flashes with great interest. You have nice panties. Maybe you want to dance without them? Give some of the men a more spectacular visual treat?" he said.

"My boobs are not enough?" Mary said, in her best plaintive voice.

"Of course, they are, pretty woman. More than enough. I am in love with your boobs. Forget my other remark," he said.

"Well, if you want my panties off too, for the full show, you'll have to remove them. I certainly won't!" Mary said.

The music began, and it was too loud to keep talking. It was a slow song again, and Mr. Brown pulled Mary flush against him, just as he had done with her first dance that evening. As they danced, with Mary's arms around his neck, Mr. Brown's hands went to her ass.

Mary responded by running her hands through his hair. She remembered Matt loved when she did that to him. She thought about Carmen doing it to him, should he have untied her hands, and in anger she ground her pelvis against Mr. Brown's cock, which she already knew was nice and hard.

She felt Mr. Brown lift her skirt, putting his hands on her panties, and she felt her panties being pushed down. Quickly they reached her ankles and to avoid falling she had to step out of them. She pulled away from Mr. Brown, bent over to pick up her panties, to give them to him to hold. While she bent over, he flipped up her skirt, revealing her naked ass and pussy to his hungry eyes.

Mary quickly stood up again, letting gravity help her skirt fall back into place. "You're a naughty man," she frowned at him. She slapped his face for having exposed her ass and pussy to the bar.

"These are expensive panties. I'm leaving you to put them in my purse. We're done here."

The next song was fast, and it had a good beat. Mr. Brown came over, apologized, and asked Mary to dance with him. Mary thanked him for apologizing and she agreed to dance with him. The strobe came back on. With each flash, Mary's boobs were again revealed, but now so too was her pussy. Another huge cheer went up when everyone saw flashes of Mary's pussy, as well as of her boobs. She was the belle of the ball.

Cassie came over to her. "Honey," she said, "You're playing with fire, here. The furnaces are being stoked, and even my posse and me are feeling the heat, too! We'd better leave before this transforms into a sex club, with us five girls getting eaten alive. You hear me?"

Mary kissed Mr. Brown goodbye, to his great regret. He tried everything to learn who she was, where she was staying, when could he see her again, the works. Not knowing what to do, Mary told him nothing, but thanked him for showing her a wonderful time."

The gaggle called an Uber, and Mary called her own, and she went straight home to the hotel. She had just had the most erotic evening of her life! The lobby had bright lights, and Mary was on display, her transparent outfit showing off all that she had. She made a beeline for the hotel bar, welcoming its dim lights. She sat at a table, and surreptitiously slipped on her panties. Her old friend Diego was there, and he saw clearly under the table what Mary was up to. Diego made a point of always being well positioned.

Diego and Mary flirted again, as Mary had another mojito, the fifth one over her limit. She was almost falling down drunk. Diego again walked her to the door of her room. He noticed in the bright hotel lights once they were out of the bar, her now highly visible boobs and panties. He understood why Mary had been so desperate to get her panties back on. He idly wondered why they had been off in the first place?

Diego's kiss was again super sexy, and the alcohol was weakening Mary's reticence to break her marriage vows. What kept her pure for at least one more night was that she could not handle giving herself to a lounge lizard. Diego took massive liberties while they kissed, snaking his hands under her blouse to fondle her boobs, and sticking his hands down her skirt and panties to caress her ass. His fingers entered her pussy and Mary knew she was in trouble. His fingers in her pussy felt much too good.

In a burst of energy and moral courage, she pulled away, Diego's hands falling out of her body and her clothes, and said goodnight, retreating to her room. She told her thoughts to Sappho, who hummed in reply as the vibrator did its best to work some magic, and then Mary fell into a deep, liquor influenced sleep. Her dreams were vivid, and she woke up in a cold sweat at 4am, but managed to go back to sleep.

When Mary checked her phone the next morning, she saw she had missed seven phone calls from Susan. She quickly called her back, and she fully described her exciting evening. She was paying the price that morning, with the hangover from hell. She thought it had been worth it, nevertheless.

She realized she had not checked Matt's texts since the previous afternoon. When she got off with Susan, she decided to check the texts. She immediately called Susan back. "I'm coming to Chicago on the first plane I can get on," she said.

"It was that bad?" Susan hesitantly asked.

"Worse than that bad. I've entered mourning for our marriage," Mary said.

"Tell me something," Susan said.

"Matt got a few texts from Steve, the head honcho at the Chicago offices. He included short videos of Matt fucking Carmen, and Steve said again he really wants to fuck Matt's wife. Matt said sure. I don't know if they're talking about Carmen or me," Mary said.

Susan said, "I'm sure he means Carmen."

"Matt just got a new text. It's from Steve again. Wait a minute." Mary put the phone on the bed as she read the new text. "It says, 'After tasting Carmen, I can't wait to fuck your Mary. When can I have her?' Can you believe this?"

Mary continued, "Hold on, there's a new one from Matt. Oh my God. Oh, sweet Jesus."

"What does it say?" Susan asked. Her anxiety was palpable.

"Do for me what I told you to do, Steve, and I'll set it up with Mary. It won't be easy, she's never fucked anyone but me before," Mary reported, and started to cry.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers