Mary and Alvin Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Alvin, I missed this so much," she gasped between kisses.

"So have I, sweetheart." He rose and rolled on top of her, his rigid cock sliding along the length of her opening.

"Wait, baby," she panted, "We need protection."

Alvin felt his spirit begin to sink, but Mary reached over her head and plucked a condom from the bunk's headboard shelf.

"For now," she said, "I'm not ready to, you know, not yet..."

"Of course, sweetheart," Alvin replied, "Funny that you didn't know how to bring up the subject, but you were preferred for it when you did."

Mary sat up, pushing him off of her. She wrapped her hand around his cock. As she stroked it, she looked at him and said, "I'm sorry I made you do this for yourself for so long."

"I didn't, I mean, I..."

"Oh, stop it. Of course you did. And I'm sorry."

"You really need to stop that."

"Stop this?" she asked, squeezing him tighter.

"No, stop apologizing for what ain't your fault."

"I love you," she said, then lowered her head and wrapped her lips around his cock. She sucked on the tip, running her lips around the rim, then raised her head and kissed it.

"Honey, I won't last long if you keep that up," Alvin muttered.

"Okay," she sad, "But we have lost time to make up for."

"We'll get to it."

She slipped the condom over his erection. He pulled her down and kissed her, then rolled her on to her back, and in one smooth motion, moved on top of her and slipped inside.

Mary's eyes opened wide as she felt him filling her. She drew in a sharp breath, then let it out slowly as she felt him pull back. With his second thrust, she felt like she might swoon. She clutched him against her, her fingers digging into his back, her legs lifting to circle his thighs.

Alvin rocked in and out of Mary's pussy, struggling to maintain control. He knew that if he was not careful, his months of abstinence would end abruptly, and this felt like an important moment, one to savor, not to rush. But her warmth and tightness was almost too much to bear and holding back was a struggle.

Each of them sensed that the other was balanced on the pinnacle of losing control, Mary willing herself closer to the edge, Alvin fighting to hold himself back. She slipped her hand between their bodies, across her belly, and touched her fingers to her clit. In less than a minute, she felt an orgasm surge through her.

Alvin felt Mary's body tense, it's grip on his penis tighten. She gave a little shiver, then relaxed. His hips spasmed out of control, and his orgasm was so strong that he saw stars in front of his eyes. It felt like he would continue spurting forever.

Orgasms rolled over Mary like waves on the shore. By the time they subsided, Alvin was lying limp atop her, panting for breath.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" she managed to whisper.

"Never...felt...better," he panted.

They rolled on to their sides. When Alvin slid out of her, Mary felt a brief moment of regret. She found herself on the verge of tears, but stifled them, burying her face against his chest. He would not understand that any tears she shed would not be tears of sadness, but of relief.

***

Alvin was up before dawn. He checked the weather report and the shipping schedules out of Portland and Boston. Working as quietly as he could, he lifted the anchor, started the engines and set Persephone on a southbound course for Cape Cod. As soon as he managed to catch a breeze, he cut the engines and the ship glided in near silence across the water, the only sounds the gentle lapping of the waves against the hull and the fluttering of the sails. He felt at peace in a way he had not for a long time.

The sun had just touched the horizon when Robby and Carmella came on deck. They stood beside Alvin, and the three of them watched the sun rise. There were clouds on the horizon, casting streaks of orange and magenta across the sky.

"I was looking at the weather report," Alvin said, "Today should be a beautiful day, but tomorrow, it looks like some squalls moving through. So, here is what I'm suggesting." He waved his finger back and forth between them. "If I set a course straight across the bay to the cape, do you think the two of you can hold to it?"

Robby and Carmella looked at each other and both shrugged. "Yeah, I think so," Robby said.

"Well, then, here's my plan. If we push right through until we get to Provincetown, we will be snug in the harbor before the weather turns foul. So, I will rest up during the day so that I can take the helm overnight."

"Well, we can always wake you up if we need you," Carmella said.

"You can. And Mary has gotten to be a wicked fine deck hand. Shouldn't be a problem."

He turned the wheel over to Robby and descended to the cabin. Mary sat up in the bunk when he entered.

"Jeezum crow, honey," he said, looking at her, "You look like you combed your hair with an eggbeater."

"You don't think I look sexy? This is my just got fucked look."

He sat down beside her and pulled his shirt over his head.

"You coming back to bed, love?" she asked.

He explained to her about the weather situation.

"Is this for real?" she asked, frowning, "Or are you setting this up so Robby and Carm feel like real sailors or something?"

He lay back on the bunk and pulled her down next to him. "It's real. And I'm counting on my first mate to keep everything going well."

She kissed him on the tip of his nose. "Aye aye, Cap'n Alvin."

He gave her a hug and kiss. "How are you feeling this morning, really?" he asked, "You know, about last night?"

"I feel fine. I think we ought to try that again, don't you?"

"Might want to lock the cabin door."

She pivoted to a sitting position and picked her jeans up off the floor. "Or I might want to get some breakfast."

She wriggled into the jeans, then turned, bent down and kissed him.

"I just love the hell out of you, Alvin Faulkner," she said and left the cabin.

***

It was hot and stuffy in the cabin when Alvin woke up. He checked the clock. It was just past noon. He went to the head and splashed some cool water over himself, then went up on deck. Robby was in the captain's chair. Mary and Carmella had spread towels out on the foredeck, and were sunning themselves in bikinis.

"Do you want to take the wheel?" Robby asked.

"I'll spell you," he replied, looking down at the instrument panel. "Looks like we're making good time. We ought to make P-Town just ahead of the weather."

Robby gave the chair over to Alvin, then disappeared below deck. Alvin looked out at Mary and Carmella on the foredeck. Next to Carmella's bronze skin, Mary's pale complexion looked somehow vulnerable, reminding Alvin that she'd been sheltering herself all summer. She raised her head and smiled at him.

Alvin grinned and winked. Mary sat up and pulled on a t-shirt. Carmella rolled on to her side. She looked over at Alvin, then said to Mary, in a low voice, "Damn, girl, for a guy his age, he still looks damn good with his shirt off."

Mary grinned at her. "Yeah, I got pretty lucky, didn't I?"

"Thought I heard the sound of someone getting lucky last night."

"No, honey," she said, "We fucking earned it."

***

Mary looked at the clock. It was almost four in the morning. She had been momentarily startled to wake up and not find Alvin beside her,but then she remembered that he was on deck, sailing through the night. She turned on the light and fished through her bag until she found a sweater. She pulled it on over her pajamas and slipped on her deck shoes.

Alvin did not hear her approach. The wind was picking up in front of the storm front and the sails were flapping loudly.

"Hey, sweetheart," she said softly as she stepped up next to him.

Alvin glanced at her and held out his arm. She entered his embrace, resting her head on his shoulder."

"How you doing, honey?" she asked. "Tired?"

"I'm alright. making good time with these winds. I'm thinking we will put in about nine."

"You want to take a short break?"

"That's a fine idea," he said. He stood up and stretched while Mary climbed into the chair. He showed her the readings, then went below deck to use the head.

The night was overcast and dark, but there were a few stars visible near the horizon ahead. The moon was little more than a light patch behind the clouds. Mary wondered how Alvin could keep his concentration all night, with no scenery, no companionship. What did he think about all night?

Alvin came back on deck, carrying a sandwich and a can of Coke. He leaned on the bulkhead next to Mary and ate his snack.

"Alvin, I should have stayed up here with you, I'm sorry," she said.

"Mary, I love you, but if you apologize one more time, I may just keelhaul you."

"What is keelhauling anyway?"

Alvin shook his head, "You don't want to know, sweetheart."

"Okay, well, I'm...shit, I almost said I'm sorry that I'm saying I am sorry so much."

"Well, you need to be punished," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

"That's a punishment?"

"Yes. I had planned to kiss you twice."

She laughed and elbowed him in the ribs.

"Seems like you're laughing more, lately," Alvin said.

Mary thought for a minute."Yeah, I suppose I am." She looked at him, frowning. "Alvin, I am still hurting pretty badly inside."

"I know that, darling," he said, "But you're learning how to live again, even when it hurts."

"I suppose so."

Alvin finished his sandwich and stepped behind the captain's chair. He wrapped his arms around Mary's waist. She leaned her head back on his shoulder.

"Just aim for those stars, sweetheart, and you and me, we will sail together, tonight, and every night, forever."

***

Alvin had instructed Robby to wake him up when he could see the Race Point Lighthouse. From there, Alvin steered Persephone around the sandy tip of Cape Cod, and into Provincetown harbor. The first drops of rain spattered the decks as they were tying up at the dock.

Mary huddled around the galley table with Robby and Carmella while Alvin went ashore to check in with the harbormaster. They sipped hot coffee to warm themselves from the damp morning. When Alvin returned, he surprised them with a box of fresh doughnuts, then he staggered to the cabin to sleep.

"So, what do we do all day if it's raining?" Carmella asked.

"There's a Monopoly game in the cupboard," Mary suggested. The three of them set up the board and played a half hearted game, spending most of the time talking, telling old family stories or discussing the sights they'd seen on their sail down.

Alvin woke up just after two. The rain had slacked off to a light drizzle. They all put on their jackets and walked up the marina's long wharf and into town to the Lobster Pot restaurant. They took a table in the upstairs dining room, where they had a view of the rainy harbor, and spent the afternoon filling themselves with lobster bisque and Harpoon ale. Just when everyone felt that they had eaten their fill, Alvin ordered key lime pie for everyone.

"It's the best in New England," he explained.

"Alvin knows every little place to eat in every port," Mary said, her pride obvious in her voice.

'Well, I would think a guy who know where to buy lobster in Matinicus would know where to eat on Cape Cod," Robby laughed.

They walked back to the boat and spent the evening around the table, laughing and enjoying each others company. They said they'd start another game of Monopoly, but they never got around to it, and eventually, they retired to their cabins for the night.

The sun was out in the morning, and they spent the day exploring the shops and tourist traps around town. In the evening, there was a jazz concert on the green, underneath the towering Pilgrim Monument. Afterwards, Alvin piloted Persephone around the point and dropped anchor on the ocean side of the cape. Only a few flickering lights marked the shoreline. But when Alvin turned off the running lights, the sky was ablaze with stars.

"I've never seen so many stars!" Robby exclaimed.

Mary laughed. "I had the same reaction my first night at sea," she said, "and I haven't gotten used to it. It takes my breath away every time."

"And he knows it," Carmella said, gesturing toward Alvin.

"Yeah, he does," Mary said, grinning at Alvin. He just grinned back and said nothing.

In the morning, Mary and Carmella put on their bathing suits and jumped overboard. They emerged from the water screaming.

"It's so fucking cold!"

Alvin leaned over the rail and laughed. "You ain't in California now, ladies."

"Do you think we can swim to shore?" Carmella asked.

"Not unless you're Gertrude Ederle," Alvin said, "It's a good two hundred yards."

"Who's that?"

"Never mind, just stay put for right now."

Alvin and Robby lowered the dinghy to the water and helped the women climb aboard. Once they were in, he revved the outboard motor and headed in to shore. When they reached shallow water, Robby and Carmella hopped overboard and tugged the dinghy up on to the beach.

The sand dunes stretched along the water's edge as far as the eye could see. Robby and Carmella began walking along the beach, looking for seashells. Alvin began to follow them, but Mary took his hand and pulled him back, walking in the other direction. He followed her lead and within a few minutes, they were all alone.

They wrapped their arms around each other's waists as they strolled among the dunes.

"I've got to tell you, Miss Mary, you look wicked fine in that little swim suit," Alvin said.

"It makes my butt look big," she shrugged.

His hand slipped down and cupped her ass cheek. "I like your butt just fine."

Nestled between the nearby dunes was a long driftwood log. Mary broke away and trotted over to it. She stood next to it with one hand on her cocked hip and crooked her finger at Alvin.

"Now, what are you up to?" he asked.

"Making up for lost time." She sat down on the log, grabbed the waist of his jeans and began tugging them down.

"Jeezum crow, Mary." He looked in all directions. There was no one in sight.

His cock sprang out of his shorts as Mary yanked them down to his knees. It was partially erect, but swelled to it's full length as she took the head in her mouth and began to suck on it.

Alvin gently held her head as she moved it back and forth, taking in more of his shaft with each forward motion. When she thought she had engulfed as much as she could, she attempted to swallow, but gagged and had to pull back, trailing a long line of saliva between her mouth and the tip of his cock.

She let out a little cough. "Maybe a little too ambitious," she said, wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

"You've go to get back in practice," Alvin said.

She wrapped her hand around him and stroked, while teasing the rim of his head with her tongue. She kissed the tip, then parted her lips and slowly took in his shaft. She sucked more cautiously now, methodically, building him toward a climax. With her left hand, she cupped his balls and gently massaged them.

Alvin felt like his legs might give out. He began to slowly rock his hips in tandem with the movement of Mary's head.

"Oh, Jeez, this isn't going to last long," he gasped.

Mary moaned in encouragement, and picked up the pace of her sucking. In a moment, she felt Alvin swelling inside her mouth and tasted his salty precum.

"Mary, I'm about to..."

She gripped him firmly and sucked hard, drawing his ejaculation into her mouth. She swallowed some of it, but more ran down her chin and on to her breasts.

Alvin bent over at the waist, then dropped to his knees in front of Mary. He held out his arms and she hugged him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder.

They embraced for several minutes, then Alvin leaned back and stood up. He took Mary's hands and helped her to her feet.

Mary walked, staggering a little bit, down to the surf lapping the beach. She squatted down and splashed some water on her face and over her breasts.

She stood and Alvin took her hand. They began to walk back toward where they had landed the dinghy.

"I wish we had brought a bottle of water or something," Mary said, "I love you honey, but I don't want to taste this all day."

Alvin laughed. They topped a small dune and saw the dinghy ahead of them. Robby and Carmella were sitting on it's side, shoulder to shoulder, holding hands.

"I think maybe someone else had the same idea we did," Mary whispered to Alvin.

"The same idea you did," he replied, "I was just out for a walk on the beach."

Mary rolled her eyes. Carmella picked something up from the dinghy and stood up.

"Guys, look what we found," she said.

Alvin looked at the objects in her hands. "Sand dollars," he said.

"What are they?"

"A kind of sea urchin."

"They aren't alive are they?" Mary asked.

"No, that's the skeleton," he said, "a lot of people collect them. You got yourself some nice souvenirs."

They put the dinghy into the water and returned to Persephone. Alvin started the engines and turned the boat around. They spotted the Boston-Provincetown ferry as they began their crossing of Massachusetts Bay, but they quickly outraced it.

On the outskirts of Boston Harbor they saw a half dozen large seals crowded on a buoy, warming themselves in the late afternoon sun. Alvin dropped anchor off Georges Island. As the sun set, they could see the lights of the Boston skyline on the horizon. They sat on deck and ate steamed mussels and Mary talked at great length about all that she and Alvin had seen and done on their honeymoon. Alvin was pleased by her animated tone, by the excitement in her voice.

The air grew chilly and Alvin fetched blankets from below deck. The two couples wrapped themselves in them and sat, quietly, talking about not much of anything, just enjoying the quiet night. After a while, Robby and Carmella shared a whispered conversation, then said their good nights and retreated to their cabin.

"There's just something romantic about being out here, isn't there?" Mary said, leaning against Alvin and watching the moonlight play on the gentle waves.

"Well, I counted on that when I met you, and it seems to have paid off."

"I guess it did."

They sat together, Mary warm in Alvin's arms. After a while Alvin quietly asked, "How are you, Mary? Truly, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling pretty good."

They sat in silence for a minute, then Mary said, "I don't ask you how you feel often enough."

"That's because you know I'll always say I'm doing fine."

"That's true." She turned her head and kissed him. "Robby and Carm had the right idea," she said, "Let's go to bed, love."

They went to their cabin, undressed and got into the bunk together. Mary shivered a little until the warmth of Alvin's body drove away the chill. His hands caressed her; the small of her back, the sides of her thighs, the curve of her hips. She opened her mouth to his tongue and held his strong shoulders. When he lowered his face to her breasts, she parted her legs and his fingers began to dance between them.

"I want you, love," she whispered, "I want you so bad."

Alvin reached up and found a condom on the headboard. As he turned back toward Mary she took hold of his wrist.

"No, Alvin," she whispered, "put it back."

He stared at her. "Are you sure, Mary?"

"I'm sure."

Alvin rolled in position between Mary's legs. She opened herself to him, took his erect cock in her hand and guided it inside her. They were joined together once again, flesh to flesh, no barrier between them, his body against hers, inside hers. They made love tenderly, and for a long time. Her orgasm swept over her like low rolling thunder, and when he came in her it felt like a storm had broken. And through it all a simple refrain repeated through her thoughts. Don't worry about a thing. Every little thing is gonna be alright.