Mary & Luke Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary and Luke become an official couple.
3.3k words
4.36
4k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a spin off of my original story/series (Love Comes Second). It is not in the same genre of stories, but they are related so there may be some places/scenes where the genres overlap. This series will be from the perspectives of the two servants, Luke and Mary.

I recommend that you read my previous chapters in this series before this one.

*****

Chapter IV

Luke

She'll think about it?! What does that even mean? I just gave the woman the best orgasm of her life and she said she'll think about being with me exclusively?!

"What do you mean?" I ask, trying to sound calm. The only response I get is a quiet snore. She fucking fell asleep.

I get up and put my clothes on, angry. I leave and storm off to my room. I climb into my bed and sulk until I, too, drift off to sleep.

The next day I wake up cranky. It's the day before the wedding, so there's a lot to do. That means I have to fake a smile and do what needs to be done.

All I can think about is how Mary so easily dismissed my proposal. I want to give my heart to this woman and she shuts me down without hesitation?

Later that night, after everyone's asleep, I go to knock on Mary's door. Maybe she'll have thought about it. Of course, there's no answer; she's probably sleeping with Princess Jade. It is her last night as a "single" woman. So I continue on and go to the stables...

---

I stop my train of thought there. I bring my mind into the now and look to where my best friend, and prince, is now getting married to a lovely woman.

Today, after the wedding ceremony I'm witnessing, I'm going to talk to Mary at the dinner reception. I'm going to tell Mary that she's missed her chance, no matter how hard it's going to be. No matter if I love her...

Love? Slow down there, Luke... I don't really love her, do I?

Shit.

---

At the reception, after everyone has eaten and started to dance, I'm ready to ask Mary to dance so I can break the news. She completely catches me off guard when she comes up to me and asks if I want to go for a walk in the garden with her. I stupidly say yes, losing all control I had on the situation.

When we're secluded away, I decide it's best to just go right for it - be blunt, "Mary, I need to tell you somethi-"

"No, let me go first. I'm sorry I brushed you off two nights ago. I was too tired to have the talk I knew would follow me saying yes to being yours officially. But, Luke, there's nothing I'd like more. You've treated me so well and I can't imagine losing you to someone else," she says, stupefying me.

"I, uh, I... I'm glad you want to be mine. But I have something to tell you, Mary..." I reply, ready to tell her about what I did last night as a retaliation. Sleeping with Sophia was a really bad and impulsive move.

"Is it something I'm going to like to hear?" she asks.

"No, bu-"

"Then I don't want to hear it," she says simply, smiling. She kisses me softly and I kiss her back, trying to forget about the awful thing I did.

"So then, it's official? We're together exclusively?" I ask, wanting to confirm what she's already said.

"Yes, it's official. Now the real question is if we tell Princess Jade and Prince Douglas... or anyone at all."

"I don't think that's such a good idea. Not yet, anyways. Let's just keep our relationship to ourselves. We can have more fun this way," I smile devilishly.

"You're quite right on that account. Sneaking around is kinda hot, the fear of getting caught is so exciting!" she says.

"I agree wholeheartedly," I reply. I kiss her again and she smiles, then she deepens the kiss.

Mary and I break away in unison when we hear the clink of metal against glass. That must mean that one of the royals is about to give a toast. I smile at her.

"How about you go first, just so no one sees us walking in together and comes to any conclusions," I suggest.

"Great idea," she replies, smiling. She saunters off and I watch her ass move with her skirts as she walks away.

I follow a minute later and sit down on the table closest to the newlyweds just in case Prince Douglas needs to summon me. Mary is sitting on the other side of the person to my left. The king is standing up, giving a short but meaningful speech. I barely listen, thinking about how beautiful Mary looks tonight.

The last three royals give a speech and gesture that everyone can continue where they left off. The dining hall roars to life again with music and chatter.

Princess Jade summons Mary just as I'm about to gesture for her to follow me to my room, so she rushes silently to her side.

When Mary is next to Princess Jade, Sophia sits next to me on my right side.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, checking to make sure Mary isn't looking.

"I wanted to come say hi. I was hoping we could go back to your room after the reception is over. I really want to feel you again," she smiles mischievously.

"Follow me," I say urgently. I grab her hand and drag her outside where no one can see.

"Are we starting now?" she asks. She leans into me and kisses my lips.

I push her away, "No, Sophia. I don't want to fuck you again," I say, not wanting to say I'm courting someone just in case she insists on knowing who it is.

"Do you not find me attractive anymore? Was I not good in bed?" she asks, obviously hurt.

"That's not it. You're very pretty and fucking you was great. I'm just not interested," I reply.

"Not interested just tonight, or not interested ever?"

"Not ever. I can't be seen with you either. Prince Douglas might need me, so if you'll excuse me," I turn to walk away.

She grabs my hand and pulls me back around. She kisses me again and reaches her hand to stroke my cock through my pants. The sensation feels so good... I groan lightly then pull away quickly.

"Sophia! Stop!" I rip away from her and walk back inside the dining hall. That woman is relentless.

Inside, I see that Mary is sitting back where she was before. She turns around and catches my eye. I wink and she turns around quickly, most likely blushing.

---~~~---

Mary

Princess Jade is very scared about tonight. She told me herself just minutes ago. She's also a bit tipsy from the wine she's drunk, but right now that's not important. She wants me to try to get Luke to convince Prince Douglas to be gentle with her since it's her first time. At least that gives me an excuse to talk to Luke.

Luke wasn't sitting at the table when I got back, so I waited patiently for him to return. He came through the doors that lead outside, where we had been an hour earlier. After catching his eye, he walks back to the table and sits where he was before.

"Hey, Princess Jade has a favor to ask you," I say across the person between us. I say it loud enough for a few people to hear; I don't want anyone to get suspicious when we walk off together. I may be being more cautious than necessary, but better safe than sorry.

"What is it?" he asks.

"It's hard to hear in here, let's go somewhere quieter."

We both get up and walk outside. I kiss him lightly then back away.

"Did she really have a favor to ask, or did you just want to kiss me?" he smiles.

"Both. I love kissing you, but the princess does have a task for you."

"What is it then?"

"She was hoping you could talk to Prince Douglas and ask him to be gentle tonight. Try to convince him it's better and that he should treat her like the queen she's going to be. She's scared it's going to hurt and he won't be nice about it."

"He's never been rough before, I don't think there's an issue. I know he's taken virginities before and the women have told me he's always been very kind to them," he replies.

"Please just do this. For me. The princess is my best friend, I grew up with her. I don't want her to get hurt," I plead.

"Alright then, I'll talk to him. Can I get a kiss before I go on my way?" he asks.

"Of course," I smile. I lean up to him and kiss him passionately. He moans softly and reaches his hand up to cup my face.

"I'll see you later," he winks then walks away.

I follow a few minutes later after admiring the flowers. I sit back at the table and hold a thumbs up to Princess Jade. As soon as I sit down, Luke gets up and walks to the prince's side.

---~~~---

Luke

I walk up to Prince Douglas and ask if I can pull him aside for a moment. He nods and gets up, then walks with me into a room close to the dining hall.

"I just wanted to say something about tonight. It's the princess' first time and it's obviously important that you consummate the marriage, but I think it would be best to be gentle with her. I think it'll feel better for both of you if you make love to her instead of fucking the living daylight out of her. She's to be your queen, you might want to start treating her with respect from the get go. She's a lovely woman, it'd be a shame if she were treated poorly," I say, choosing my words carefully. I don't want to sound like I'm telling him what to do, just merely suggesting.

"I see your point, for sure. I don't know how tonight is going to go, but I do know that she's mine now and I get to do her as I please. I'll heed your advice, but I don't know if I'll be able to be gentle. She's so beautiful... it'll be hard to go slow," he smiles then pats my shoulder. Without saying goodbye he walks away, sitting back down in his chair next to Princess Jade. Maybe Mary and the princess are right to be scared...

I sit back down and Mary looks at me quizzically. I shrug my shoulders then look up to see the prince asking the princess to dance. She smiles and stands, letting him lead her to the dance floor. Everyone looks at the couple as they dance. They stand back from them, wanting to give them space.

After another hour or so of the festivities, Prince Douglas declares that him and his new wife are going to their chambers to consummate. Everyone cheers and they walk out together.

After they have gone, I find Mary in the crowd. I gesture that I'm leaving the reception, implying that she should follow. I walk up to her room and hear the faint voices of the couple consummating just down the hall. I really hope the prince decided to be gentle and that those noises are that of pleasure instead of pain. I try not to think about it and enter Mary's room. I take off my shoes, then lay on her bed to wait for her.

A few minutes later she walks in and locks the door behind her.

"I'm sorry I took so long, I was talking to someone that wouldn't shut up," she laughs.

"Don't worry about it, baby," I reply.

"I heard some muffled noises from the newlywed's room, I hope he's treating her well."

"I hope so too," I reply somewhat solemnly. The more I think about it, the more I assume that he's not. But I don't want to tell Mary that. I want her to have a good night tonight before she sees what the prince has done to her best friend.

---~~~---

Mary

I climb into bed next to Luke, taking off my extremely uncomfortable shoes as soon as I can. He smells so good and looks even better. We're both slightly dressed up because of the occasion, and this attire really suits him.

"So, do you want t-" I start.

"Shh, just let me kiss you for a minute. You're so beautiful," he interrupts. I smile and he moves in to kiss my lips.

He kisses me softly at first, growing more and more urgent. I feel my pussy getting hot from just the intensity of his kiss. He climbs on top of me, his legs wedged between my own. I feel his cock growing against my belly. He moans into my lips as quietly as he can manage while rubbing up and down on me.

"Fuck, Luke," I whisper. He smiles against my lips, then goes back to kissing me. His left hand moves slowly from my cheek to my shoulder, then down to my right breast. He kneads it between his fingers and bites my lower lip. I moan then kiss him passionately.

He kisses me back, his hand wandering down from my boob to my side, then down to my hips. He pulls up my dress, then reaches underneath him to the sweet place between my thighs. I moan again and he smiles. I can tell that he likes to make me feel good.

I reach down, touching the back of his hand with the backs of my own hands as I undo his pants. He moans quietly when my hand finds his growing cock.

"Fuck, Mary. I love when you touch me," he whispers in my ear, nibbling my earlobe a little. He moves his lips down to my neck as he pulls his hand out from under my dress. I whine a little before I figure out what he's doing.

He reaches behind me to untie my dress. It takes him longer than normal since it's a more formal dress, therefore harder to get on and off. Just when I'm about to help him, I feel the bodice loosen.

"Aha!" he smirks. He lifts me up and pulls my dress off with some struggle. I'm now only wearing a pastel pink corset Princess Jade had made for me (since it's my favorite color) with matching panties. Luke stares at me with a half smile, not saying anything. I start to get anxious, scared he might not like it as much as I thought he would.

"Do you like it? I thought I looked pretty good, but I don't know..." I trail off nervously.

"Do I like it? Do I like it? I love it! You're so beautiful, Mary. You could wear a burlap sack and I'd still think you're the sexiest woman on this planet," he beams down at me. I blush and reach up to pull him down to me by the front of his shirt.

"I'm glad you think I'm sexy," I whisper. Before he can reply, I kiss him roughly. His words have turned me on even more, and I'm sure if he reached down to touch me right now he could tell how wet I am for him.

I untie his shirt front, keeping our lips locked as I do. He helps me get it over his head, then makes quick work of taking his pants off. He pulls my underwear off then looks down at me still in my corset.

"Is that too tight, or can we leave it on?" he asks.

"You want me to wear it?"

"It's kinda hot..." he replies with a lustful smile.

"If you loosen it a little I can keep it on for you," I reply. He reaches behind me to untie it so he can loosen it, tying it back up when I tell him it's loose enough.

"Fuck, that's sexy," he grins. I smile back at him. He leans down over me and kisses my lips. He moves his lips back down to my neck, then starts to move his head south. I pull him back up to my lips.

"I would normally love for you to go down there... but right now, Luke, I need you inside me," I say, panting with want. He doesn't question me, shoving his cock inside me as soon as I'm done speaking.

"Is that what you wanted, babygirl?" he asks.

"Mmm, yes. Fuck, I love this," I moan.

"Good, because I fucking love this too," he replies eagerly. He rocks his hips back and forth, fucking me deep and slow.

"Luke, please go faster," I whisper.

"Anything for you," he says, speeding up his thrusts. I moan loudly, not noticing my volume. Luke puts his hand over my mouth, "Shh, baby. You can't be too loud," he chuckles. He moves his hand from my mouth when he sees that I want to speak.

"You're going to have to keep your hand over my mouth, then. Because I don't think I'll be able to be quiet."

He shudders and nods, putting his hand back over my lips, "I won't be able to kiss you," he frowns. I groan in response, knowing that I'll want to kiss him when I cum. But I also know that without his hand there, everyone will know that I'm cumming.

It only takes him a few more thrusts before he tells me he's close, "Are you close too?" he asks. I nod my head in response. His hips pushing against my sensitive spot and his cock rubbing against my inner pussy is close to sending me over the edge.

"Fuck fuck fuck," he moans, "I need you to ride me until you cum so I don't finish before you," he says quickly. He pulls me close to him and flips us over. He keeps his hand over my mouth as I bounce on his hard dick.

My moans get louder after being on top for less than a minute. I grind my hips into his, feeling myself getting closer and closer. I speed up, putting my hands on his chest, "Are you gonna cum for me, babygirl?" he asks me. I nod my head vigorously, "Yes, cum for me, baby. Cum for me," he encourages. That's all it takes for me to explode.

I all but scream into his hand; it was a great idea to cover my mouth. Seconds later, my pussy still quivering around him, Luke shoots his seed deep inside me, "Fuck, Mary... I'm cumming!" he says between gritted teeth, trying his best to not be loud.

He lets go of my mouth and covers his as he moans. After a few seconds, his body relaxes. He uncovers his mouth and reaches up to pet my cheek.

"That was so great," he chuckles. I get up and he slips out of me. I lay down on his chest and close my eyes. We lay there for a couple minutes, basking in the afterglow.

I sit up slightly to kiss his soft lips. He kisses me back, but then pulls away and pushes a lock of hair behind my ear, "Mary, we both should get some rest. I love being here with you, but I'm getting really tired," he smiles up at me.

I nod my head in understanding and climb off of Luke. I get up with him to lock the door behind him and we share one last lengthy goodnight kiss.

"Until tomorrow," he kisses my cheek.

"Until tomorrow," I giggle and shut the door.