Mary & Luke Ch. 08

Story Info
Mary and Luke make up.
3.7k words
3.88
2.9k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a spin off of my original story/series (Love Comes Second). It is not in the same genre of stories, but they are related so there may be some places/scenes where the genres overlap. This series will be from the perspectives of the two servants, Luke and Mary.

I recommend that you read my previous chapters before this one.

*****

Chapter VIII

Mary

I wake up the next morning, even more depressed than last night. I shouldn't have been so rash. That's when I hear Douglas moan and I know Jade will be coming in walking funny in less than ten minutes. I just wish he'd treat her like the amazing woman she is.

I get up and start to slowly draw Jade's bath. I know she'll want to scrub off right away. I feel a few tears running down my cheeks as I hear the door open as Jade walks in, seeing my sitting on the bench with puffy eyes.

"Mary, my friend, what has happened to you? Have you been crying?" Jade asks, though the answer is obvious.

"It's nothing, princess. I'm sure you have more reason to be crying. Luke and I can hear you guys you know. It's torture to not be able to help you when you plead for him to stop or slow down," I say.

"I'm sorry, Mary. I didn't know you could hear us," she replies, looking me in the eyes, "Are you sure you don't want to talk about why you've been crying?" she asks.

"I'm sure. Let's get you cleaned up for breakfast, shall we?" Jade simply nods and allows me to guide her into the bath I've drawn for her.

"I heard you a little bit last night as well. Remember how amazing last night felt next time he touches you like that. Try to think of that instead of what he's doing to you at the moment. Can you please promise me you'll try?" I ask.

"I promise I'll try, Mary. I thought maybe he'd like slow sex more... but it looks like that's not the case."

"I know you'll survive this, Jade. Before you know it, you'll be bleeding and he'll get you pregnant. I don't think Douglas will be a type of man to do that to you when you're carrying his child."

"I hope you're right, my dear friend," she says softly, "Let's finish my bath, I'm hungry."

"Of course, princess," I say, then speed up the cleaning process slightly.

After her bath, I dress her in a deep red dress with silver and white embroidery. Her hair is curled a bit and half up in a simple plait down her back. The servants and I coordinated so that Douglas' vest is the same red color, and his black pants have been accented with white and silver. We walk out to see Douglas waiting patiently.

"Hello, Prince Douglas," Jade says formally. She stands and waits for him to hold his arm out for her.

"Hello, Princess Jade," he replies. She snakes her arm through his and they walk into the dining room. They both smile as the king and the queen wave to us, the princess' smile more forced than the prince's.

Douglas sits across from her at the table and I see her wince. Luke sits by Douglas and I by Jade.

"I was planning on going for a ride today. It's been some time since I took Thunder out. I'm sure Dream is also getting a little restless. What do you say, Princess Jade? Would you like to accompany me?" Douglas asks.

"If you'd like me to, then yes I would," Jade replies.

"I would very much enjoy it," he smiles wide.

After we've finished eating, Jade excuses herself and me to change her into something more appropriate for riding. Douglas follows suit.

"I know what he wants to do, Mary. He's going to take me to the water and have his way with me there," Jade tells me while I redress her into the same green dress that she wore the first day the couple went riding together, along with the same coat. She does look lovely in it.

"I know, princess. I'm sorry. Remember what I told you, okay?"

It doesn't take us long to get Jade ready and come down to the stables. After I see Douglas, I give Jade a quick glance before walking back to my chambers.

I sit on my bed and cry again for what seems like hours. I cry for Luke and I cry for Princess Jade. I cry for my stupidity. I wish I could make all of this go away.

After I finish sobbing, I bathe and I'm brushing my hair when I hear a knock on the door, and I'm sure it's Luke.

"Yes?" I say through the door, not leaving my vanity. I hear the door open and turn to see Jade walking inside.

"Hi, my dear friend. Could you help me bathe? Just give me a few minutes, maybe twenty, then come help?" she asks. I'm sure I know what she wants to do with those twenty minutes...

"Of course! Go ahead and I'll come in when it's time," I reply.

Jade shuts my door and I start counting in my head.

After about twenty minutes pass, I go to knock on the bathing room door.

"One second, Mary. I'll be right there," she says with a silky tone. Jade doesn't speak for two minutes and I get a little worried.

"Is everything okay in there?" I ask through the door.

"Coming!" she says loudly. The door swings open and I walk inside quickly, knowing the state of undress she's in.

"What took you so long to come to the door?" I ask, obviously worried, "I knew what you were wanting time to do, I thought I gave you enough time. Did I ruin it for you?" Jade shuts the door and locks it again.

"It's not that... I mean you didn't ruin it for me. I finished a while ago. I'm just freaking out. Because..." she lets her voice trail off as she gestures to first the stain of blood on the rug by the fireplace, and then to her hands and upper thighs, which are also covered with blood.

"Oh! You're bleeding! That's a good thing, right?" I ask.

"Yes, for a lot of reasons. But there's blood all over the rug, I don't think anyone else should know what I was doing. It'll be hard to explain it any other way," she says quickly.

"Help me throw it in the basin, I'll pour hot water on it and scrub it some," I respond, moving just as quick to lift the rug up. She follows me, still naked.

We lift the rug, with some struggle, into the basin. I run to grab some water to warm up on the fireplace. It takes an annoyingly long time for it to heat up. I pour the water over the rug, and, to our relief, some of the blood washes away without having to be scrubbed. The rest comes off quickly with only a few scrubs.

"That was scary," she murmurs.

"It's okay, Jade. Let's get you cleaned up now. Look at the bright side, now Prince Douglas will have to be gentle while he puts a baby inside you," I respond.

"He has to be gentle for me to get pregnant?" she asks excitedly.

"That's what I've been told," I smile.

"That's the best news I've heard in a long time," she smiles back. She helps me empty out the bath, then stands in the basin so she doesn't get blood everywhere while the bath water heats up. I have to run to my room to change my dress since the rug got some blood on it.

I take my time washing Jade. I want to make sure she looks nice tonight. I know that once Prince Douglas finds out that she's bleeding he'll want to fuck her again.

Jade steps out of the bath, me ready with some special panties she had made for when she's bleeding. They do a wonderful job in keeping all of the blood contained. I help her into a dress that has black skirts but a bright purple top. The black will hide any blood that might seep through while the purple keeps it from looking like a widow's dress.

I go to the balcony-like plateau on the other side of a door leading from the bathing chambers. I fill a small pouch with some lavender and rosemary for her to wear to hide the smell of blood. I quickly do her hair in something elegant, yet simple and we're on our way down to meet Douglas... and Luke.

---~~~---

Luke

Hearing Douglas treat the princess like that earlier is the opposite of what I expected him to be like as a husband. I'm disappointed.

I sit in my room and try my hardest not to get emotional. I really do love Mary, I just don't know if I can forgive her yet.

I hear a knock on my door, "Could you come ready my bath?" Douglas asks.

"Yes, my lord. I'll be there in just a moment," I respond. I need to calm down a little before I talk to anyone.

It takes me about five minutes to leave my room and start Douglas' bath.

"How are you doing today, Luke?" he asks me.

"I'm doing fine, my lord. How are you?"

"Bullshit. You've been down for quite some time. Will you please tell me what's wrong?" he asks.

"Well, the lady I was courting misunderstood me, then went and slept with someone else," I say bluntly.

"This lady you were courting, do I know her?"

"Oh, um... not really. Kind of... but, no," I stumble. I shouldn't have said anything.

"What's her name? Maybe Princess Jade knows her."

"I don't think, um... I probably shouldn't say anything, if that's alright with you," I say.

"Alright, alright. Is my bath ready?"

"Yes, my lord. Go ahead and get in. I'll be back in a moment, I forgot to grab you some clothes," I hurry out the door.

Outside of the bathing chambers, I see Mary through her bedroom door. I close my eyes and try not to get emotional for the third time today as I grab Douglas' clothes. I stand by the door and feel my eyes getting puffy from sadness, but I can't do anything besides go about my life for now.

"Luke, if you want to talk in hypotheticals about what's troubling you, maybe I can help," Douglas suggests when I walk through the door.

"It's quite alright, my lord. This lady and I have talked about it in quite some length. I don't know what I could talk through that I haven't talked through already," I reply sullenly.

"Okay, then. Let's get me cleaned up so I can join my wife for dinner," he replies.

After Douglas is dressed and ready, we head down to wait for the princess and Mary. When we see them, we stand quickly.

"You smell nice," Douglas says to Jade, raising an arm out for her to slip her arm through. She obliges and we walk through the doors to the lovely smell of food.

After dinner, Douglas and Jade agree to do some reading.

"Would you mind if I kept reading the book you love so much? I'm not sure if you want to read it now, but I'm enjoying it," Douglas asks Jade. I'm surprised he's asking since it's his library.

"I wouldn't mind one bit. There's a different book I want to read first, anyways," she replies, smiling with him. Mary and I had been following them, and when Douglas and Jade split, so do we.

I read my book slowly. The library here is in sections for each of the stages in a person's life. Ones for toddlers, kids, teens, and adults. Of course, the latter is the most expansive section. Right now Mary and I are working on the kid's books, but we're both getting better every time we read.

"Mary, if you want to stay here you can. I don't need help getting to bed. I'll see you tomorrow," I hear Princess Jade say after only ten minutes.

When Douglas looks up at Jade, she says, "I'm going up to our room to get some sleep. You wore me out today, I need to rest for tomorrow. If you don't come up before I'm asleep, I'll see you tomorrow," and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sounds wonderful, my wife. I don't know how long I'll be down here, but I'm getting close to the end," he holds up his book, showing her that he only has a few more chapters, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," she replies.

After another thirty minutes, Douglas finishes the book Jade recommended to him. He gets up and puts the book back where Jade took it from.

"My lord, I don't mean to pry, but I noticed Princess Jade was wearing some sweet smelling flowers around her neck in a pouch of hers," I say to Douglas as he walks back over to me.

"I noticed that as well. It smells lovely, doesn't it?" he asks.

"It does. I do know, however, that women wear those types of things when they're bleeding," I say cautiously.

"You think she's bleeding?" he asks.

"I don't know for sure since I don't talk to her. But I see the signs."

"Hmm, maybe so. She wasn't earlier, but she could've started within the last few hours."

"That means you're going to try to produce an heir, right?" I ask.

"Well, yes. I've never fucked a woman while she's bleeding before. Have you?"

"No, but I've been told that the only way to get her pregnant is to make her cum, as well as being gentle while you fuck her. To get her pregnant it requires making love to her, and getting her to finish after you makes her body accept your cum more easily. It opens up her womb. Being rough is too traumatizing for the woman's body to want to keep a baby inside her. Once she's pregnant you can't be rough either. The baby will want to leave her womb too early for it to live."

"That makes sense, though I don't see how her body would know for sure."

"A woman's body is a mysterious thing, my lord," I reply. I really hope this is a break for the princess.

He chuckles, "That it is. Do you think I must be gentle before I fuck her to produce an heir? By that I mean can I be rough one more time while she's bleeding, or do I have to wait until after she's had the baby?"

"I believe you must be gentle the whole time. From what I've heard, you shouldn't be rough again until she's done breastfeeding. Being rough when she's still producing milk will make it go sour," I reply.

"That's a shame. I like being rough..." he sighs, "Well, I'm going to go to bed, Luke. You can finish what you're reading, I'll get myself ready tonight."

"Sounds good, my lord. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight," I reply. I glance over to where Mary is sitting. The only reason I knows she's still there is because there's a small flicker of a candle across the library, reflecting off the walls.

After Douglas leaves, I mark the page in my book and blow out my candle. I stand up, carefully walking over to where Mary is engrossed in a book. I clear my throat and she looks up.

"Yes?" she asks, failing to sound annoyed rather than hopeful.

"Can we talk?"

"About what? How much you dislike me?"

"Mary... I don't dislike you. The opposite, in fact. I-I... I love you, okay?" she smiles slightly, "And what you did hurts, but I can't get over you. I miss you," I take a few steps toward her, but she doesn't move, "I want to get over it, I do. I also want you to stop being so cynical about this situation. Can you do that? For me?"

"I can try, Luke," she responds, "You really love me?"

I kneel down so we're eye-to-eye, "Yes, Mary. I really do love you."

She leans forward and kisses me softly. I return the kiss and move my hands up to cradle her face.

"We shouldn't... not here," she says quietly.

"You're right. Let's go to your room," I reply, just as quiet.

"I wanna see your room."

"Okay then, let's go," She closes her book and picks up the candle so we can walk to my room. Which we do, almost running.

I open my door, but quickly shut it again, "Let's go to your room, actually," I say quickly, trying to usher Mary towards her corridors.

"Why? What's in your room that you don't want me to see?"

"Nothing, I just think your room is nicer."

"Well, I've never seen your room in depth before. I wanna see it."

"How about some other time? I really want you right now and I think we should go to your room," I say, trying to convince her. She wiggles out of my grip and opens the door, gasping at the sight I saw that made me try to push Mary away.

"What the fuck?" Mary almost yells. Sophia is laying down on my bed, stark naked. Why the fuck she thought it was a good idea, I'm not sure.

"Mary, I didn't-"

"Let me guess... you didn't invite her. You weren't planning on having sex with her behind my back? Is that what it is? I can't believe it."

"Ask Sophia, she'll tell you that I didn't ask her to come here! Sophia?" Sophia smirks and sits up, obviously proud of her body and trying to make Mary feel self conscious and uncomfortable.

"Just tell her, Luke. Stop hiding what we have," she says. My jaw drops to the floor in pure disbelief, "You asked me here because you wanted to fuck me, you told me yourself I'm the best you'll ever get..."

"You fucking bitch," I mutter.

"What was your ploy, Luke? Why did you bring me here just to hurt me like this?"

"Fuck, Mary. Can't you see that I don't want to be with her? If I really wanted to hurt you like you think I do, wouldn't I go over there and start kissing her?"

"So you're telling me you don't know this woman?"

"No, that's not wh-"

"So you do know her?"

"Well, yes but-"

"And you've had sex with her?"

I pause, knowing I'm fucked beyond belief, "Before you and I became something, yes-"

"And is she the woman you were with last night when I came to talk to you?"

"Yes, but Mary-"

"So you expect me to believe that you didn't ask this woman to have sex with you tonight while she's laying on your bed, completely fucking naked?"

"Honestly, at this point, no. I don't expect you to believe it. I really really hope you will, though," I look into her eyes, "I love you, Mary. I don't want to be with Sophia, I want to be with you."

Mary stands there silently, so I decide to take some action. I walk into my room and grab Sophia's clothes that are strewn about and throw them out of my bedroom door. I stand beside my bed and lift Sophia up over my shoulder as she kicks, then set her down outside of my bedroom door nicely (which is better than she deserves). I grab Mary's hands and pull her into the room with me, locking the door behind us as Sophia knocks on the door to let her in.

"You said you loved me, Luke!" she yells. Crazy fucking cunt.

"I said no such thing," I tell Mary. She looks at me weird and I can't tell what she's thinking.

"Why is she so obsessed with you?"

"I really don't know. We had sex once and she's tried to come between us multiple times. I really can't tell you why she won't stop."

"Can you promise me you don't want anything to do with her?"

"I promise, I want nothing to do with that psycho," we both chuckle a little.

"And you'll get a key lock for your bedroom door so you can lock it from the outside?"

"Promise," I lean in to kiss her, glad that Sophia didn't ruin my relationship with Mary. Mary kisses me back and touches her soft hands against my face, pulling me closer.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into bed with me. She climbs under my covers and I follow her, taking off our shoes before we let the blankets engulf us in warmth. I pull off Mary's dress slowly and carefully. She wiggles under me, eager for me to be inside her. She pulls at my pants and shirt, taking them off with anticipation. She doesn't seem to want to waste any time.

I kiss her sweetly and reach down to play with her clit to find that she's soaking for me already. The thrill of seeing another woman naked might've gotten her started. I bite her lower lip and she gasps.

"I want you now, Luke," she says, loud enough for Sophia to hear. We can hear her putting on her clothes and muttering curse words at us.

"Anything for you, my love," I smile and wink, then slowly push my cock inside her with a groan. Mary moans with me as I thrust. The excitement from just a few minutes ago has me winded up which is making it easier for me to get closer. I can tell I'm about to cum when I feel Mary clench around my cock unexpectedly. I moan into her ear loudly and cum deep inside her, pulling her close as I do.

"Damn, that was amazing," she says breathlessly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she looks at me and smiles. She looks down at my cock and her eyes go wide. I look down to see what she's so worried about.

Blood. That means she could get pregnant...