All Comments on 'Mary Becomes a Whore'

by Juggerhead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
alan2alicealan2aliceover 4 years ago
Great Story !

The first paragraph of this story could be describing me. I love your story so much. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Good writing. Already more guy shesuck off

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 4 years ago

You REALLY need to proofread & spellcheck at least a little bit before publishing, but otherwise it could be OK. No one's perfect, but try typing with both hands, hon.

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946over 4 years ago
Excellent

I love trannies and CD's. I dated several passable trannies and CD's and loved sex with them. One was black and a was taking hormones to enhance her tits. I loved fucking her tight "pussy". She did have a sex change operation and the first time i fucked her cunt, it was awesome. the second was white. She was stunning. The first time she came over, we had drinks, talked for a couple hours and I fucked her. Actually, I couldn't stop fucking her. The next time she came over, we ended up in bed and I made love to her. It was slow and sexual. I ended up sucking her cock and took my time. She finally came in my mouth. She couldn't believe it. She said i was the only man who had ever made her cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
New Woman

I have been getting ready for this day for a year now.I have transformed my self in to a woman complete with breast hairless body and nice long hair.I have painted my toe and finger nails red.Did eye shadow liner lashes red lip stick lip gloss and face make up.Died my hair blonde and hair done.Next sheer open bottom pantie hose followed by a corset and ff black seamed over my pantie hose held up by eight garters.Next a red string thong and 6'' red strappy heels.Topped off by a red spandex short dress.My date picked me up and a hour later his hard cock was deep in my ass fucking me hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous