Mary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers

"Get the crop and suck my cock while I give you some stripes."

I stood and bent at the waist taking Masters cock into my mouth and throat with enthusiastic anticipation and waited for the first stripe. I held him deep till he struck with the crop. His cock jumped when he struck me I rose up took a short breath then swallowing him again. Jack spaced each stroke out, so I had time to bob my head up and down between each stoke of the riding crop. I think he stopped at twenty when he came holding my nose against his pelvis. I fought my need to cum shaking with need because I loved to feel his hot seed shoot down my throat.

"Master, may your slave cum?" I managed to pant out between gasping for breath when he pulled `my head off his still hard cock.

"No, save your energy," he said as he scooted off the bed pushed me down on my back pushing my legs up.

"Hook your arms around your legs and then put them behind your head," Jack said in almost a growl.

He walked across the room and retrieved the wrist cuffs. His erection seemed to grow even harder as he walked back and put the cuffs on holding my hands behind my head and boot-clad feet on either side. Jack twisted the butt plug around before pulling it out. Thrusting her steel hard cock balls deep into my tight ass. I squealed. He felt a lot bigger as he started saw in and out. There was a strange gleam in his eyes, and the corners of his mouth turned up in an evil smile.

"Tight and hot let's see I I can loosen it up some," Jack said as he continued to saw in and out of my unlubed ass, my nipples tightened at the lust on his face.

His hands moved to tweak my nipples, and my engorged clit were throbbing. I was in a complete state of sexual lust I wanted to beg for more, but I couldn't even form words only guttural sounds escaped from my mouth. Time waw beyond my comprehension continued to saw in and out till I felt his cock swell even more and his cum flood into my abused ass. Jack only paused a few seconds before he renews his assault on my ass. His cum relieving some of the friction he engorged cock was causing in my ass.

"Candy, Candy, Candy," Jack calling my name and tugging the chain between my nipples got my eyes to focus on him.

"Cum my little slut," Jack commanded pinching my clit.

The orgasm ripped through my body I concluded again and again before darkness claimed me. I was snapped back to then here and now by some slaps against my face. I felt his still throbbing cock sawing in out of my ass. God how could he still be hard. I looked up into his still lust filled eyes. He smiled down at me. Pulling out suddenly and slamming the butt plug back in before she spun me around, so my head hung off the edge of the bed. I gasped at the sudden movement.

Jack thrust his hard cock into my open mouth I had to fight my gag reflex as he pushed into my throat. Maybe having him take the second Calis™ with the double shot of JB wasn't such a good idea drifted through my mind. He resumed the same unhurried rhythm fucking my throat now. I kept my lips sealed around his shaft and my tongue pressed against it.

"Well Candy this might be one of those hardons they warn about on the advertisements it been almost two hours now. I am just going to pace my self and keep using all your holes till I finally get soft. It's only right since you had me take the second one with the JB."

Two hours I thought as he continued his assault on my mouth and throat. The taste of his cum and my ass on his cock as it slid over my tongue. I had to concentrate and time my breathing to gasp a breath in the short time I had between his strokes. His cock was still hard as steel I could feel his pulse throbbing with my tongue still pressed against it. Jack started to manhandle my adorned nipples and tits smashing the shield against my areola and then digging his fingers in I would be sporting burse tomorrow. The way I was bound there was nothing to do but enjoy the abuse he was helping on me. God, I loved it. I fought against my orgasm.

My legs and arms were numb from the bondage my asshole was on fire from long dry, rough fucking it had received. Now my throat was receiving the same rough lustfull fuck. A sharp pain snapped my attention to my tit Master had just hit with the crop.

"No fuzzing out on me Candy you begged for it now pay attention," Master commanded as he struck my other tit.

Master pulled out of my abused throat and forced the large ball gag between my teeth. He spun me around a plunged into my cunt. His cock was swelled so large it was almost painful. The big butt plug making me extra tight. Master held deep in my pussy and released the wrist cuff freeing my arms and legs. Scooping me up he crawled onto the bed and rolled over, so I was on top.

"Your turn to work and earn your money slut. Somebody is going to be sore tomorrow," Jack chuckled as he waved the riding corp around.

My tits were throbbing the adornments smashed against his chest. I got my legs under me as sat up to ride him cowgirl style. I hadn't moved fast enough I guess.

"Move that ass and keep those muscles tight," he said as he swatted my tits with the crop.

Drool poured from my gagged mouth my tits were so sensitive that each light swat to them was like a bee sting.

"Come on you can do better than that slut," Jack said as he swatted my ass hard I yelped through the gag and increased the pace.

I glanced at the clock almost 8. Master had fucked my throat for over an hour. I tilted my head back to get my drool to run down my throat to help ease some of the soreness. Each time I slowed down some Master would swat me with the crop.

"Come on slut faster I am close to cuming maybe that will finally get the erection to go down."

I didn't think it was possible, but his cock seemed to swell even larger then flooded my cunt with his seed. My own orgasm followed, and I collapsed on top of him. I woke slowly still on top of him. My movement woke Master. He worked the gag from my mouth.

"Clean my cock slut and don't let any of my cum drips out of the cunt onto the bed catch it in your had and eat it too."

Masters cock was semi-hard as I licked and sucked it clean while catching the cum leaking from my cunt with one of my hands. All my holes were wonderfully sore. My tits and ass has multiple welts on them, and some were turning purple. I finished cleaning him and then licked the cum from my hand.

"If I had the energy, I would take you out like that reeking of sex, but sadly I am too tired," he said as he picks up his phone and orders some pizza.

I scooted off the bed and pointed to the bathroom I didn't think I could talk after all the abuse my throat had taken.

"Take a quick shower and clean that nasty ass out if I get a second wind I want to use it some more." He gave me a push and smack on my ass to get me moving.

Well, I got what I wanted. I was well fucked in all my holes. Wondering what the rest of the night held for Candy. I strutted into the bathroom sitting on the toilet to relieve my demanding bladder, then sighing in relief as I freed my aching feet from the boots. They looked so sexy, but I was not used to wearing anything more than 3 or 4-inch heels and then only to dress up. That's what I was thinking when I bought them not that I would be wearing and walking in them a whole day. I was quick to clean up inside and out drying myself off I looked at the butt plug and thought what would slutty whore do the lubed it and forced it back into my ass. I reached for the boots and noticed a clean pair of black stay up stocking folded on top of the boots.

Master was still in charge I rolled the stockings on and grudgingly put the boot back on. I took a deep breath and forced myself to strut back into the bedroom on my aching feet and legs not letting on how sore they were after all this was all my idea. Not finding him there I followed the aroma of fresh pizza to the kitchen. We devoured the pizza quickly he dumped the empty box in the trash.

"Come, Candy, I think you should keep my cock warm all night I don't think I will ever be completely soft again," he said lustfully.

I had created a monster I was instantly wet, but I didn't think his semi-hard cock was going in that hole I knew from his earlier comment I ass was going to warming his cock. He followed me into the bedroom smacking my glowing red butt to get me to move faster not an easy task in the boots. I plopped on the bed removed the boots and scooted over to make room for him. He pushed me over on my side and played with the butt plug before removing it. I spread my cheeks and wiggled my ass inviting him in for the night.

I had lubed it good before sliding the plug in. Master worked his cock in I pushed back till I felt his pelvis nestled between my sore cheeks. He let out a contented sigh.

"Candy now keep it nice and warm all night, and I will fill you with my cum in the morning and guess who is going to the picnic with her plugged ass full of cum," He said before giving my ass a few swats then draping his arm over me and cupping my sore tit.

He stilled, and a few minutes later he started to softly snore. His cock swelled stretching my ass. His cock always stayed hard all night, and he had ordered me to stay impaled his large cock all night(heaven). My arousal was running down thigh I reached down and rolled my clit and that and decadence of having Master's cock buried in my ass for the night to send me into a long denied orgasm. As I came down and drifted off to sleep the events of the last day played through my mind and into my dreams.

A nibble on my ear and Master humping my dry ass dragged me from my descendant dreams. He had both my tits in his hands was using the leverage to slam into me a vicious pace.

"Candy so how did the slut like sleeping with my big cock stretching her dark hole all night. Is it still sore from yesterday? Well if not it will be when I finish with it this morning," Jack said with lust dripping from his every word.

"Master, an expensive slut like me, expects her holes to be well used," I cooed and pushed back to try to get his massive cock deeper.

My body shivered as the waves of pleasure and pain over my body before they exploded in massive orgasm. As I became aware of my body again, I could tell Master was close to cumming he had a death grip on my adorned tit I would have bruises where his fingers were digging into my tit meat. He screamed out his intense pleasure as he came flooding my bowels with his cum. We laid there in sexual euphoria for a few minutes as his erection slowly subsided and slipped out and was quickly replaced with the butt plug.

"Clean me slut. I moved slowly still weak from my intense orgasm and received a swat on my ass to get me moving.

I pushed up and slid down and sucked his cock into my mouth licking and sucking it clean. I had used a special enema rinse so I wouldn't get an e Coli infection. Damn if it didn't start to harden again, I buried my nose in he curls while his cock swelled to full size. I swallowed a few time before I had to pull up to take a breath. Master growled and thrust up.

"Such a kinky demented slut you are from your ass to deep in your throat. Now work for your cum breakfast Candy.

My throat was still tender from the hour's long abuse it had received yesterday, but I kept moving up and down the length of his massive cock reveling in the way it stretched my throat. Master moaned in pleasure as I continued to work on his throbbing cock.

"I wish we had all day to let you suck but alas we need to get showered and dress to go to the picnic," Master said holding my head down pumping his come down my greedy throat.

I left his softening cock pop from my mouth. Master stood and snagged the chain between my nipple and lead me to the shower. After a to a quick shower.

"Find a sundress to wear with the boots and an unlined bra I sure your tits need the support after being braless yesterday.

I glanced at my still adorned tits a bra would make them a lot more uncomfortable. Braless was not an option as the adornment would show through any dress I wore plus I need the support after all the abuse they had taken yesterday. Plus he had not mentioned, and panties and I still had the big butt plug in my tender ass. I guess I was going to the picnic as Candy. I dressed and was sitting on the edge of the bed putting on the torturous high heeled boots when Master walked up in front of me holding my large dildo and some ribbon.

"Spead your legs a slut should have all her holes full if we weren't going to a picnic I would gag you too.

Master pushed the dildo into my pussy then laced my pussy closed threading the ribbon thou the rings in my labia. Walking without giving away that fact that both my lower holes were full would be tricky not even taking into consideration the high heeled boots.

Of course, Jack was dressed in comfortable jeans a sneakers. I stood and took a few tentative steps to find my balance and getting used to large foreign objects lodged in my ass and pussy. The rubbed against each other thru the thin membrane. The sensation was way beyond decently pleasurable. I glanced at Jack standing by the door waiting for me. He gave lust filled smile he knew full well what have both my holes full was doing to me when I walked.

"Now I have filled out all your fantasies tomorrow on the way home from work you will stop at the breastfeeding clinic and do what is necessary to start producing milk."

"Yes, Master as you wish," I answered after all I was Candy Jacks slut.

The End Maybe

pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers
12