All Comments on 'Mary Elizabeth Nelson'

by JPGmvny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Near perfection

An almost perfect bitter-sweet love story and one I'd certainly recommend to all your readers. One of the best illustrations of the human condition I've read for a while now. The reason I've said "almost perfect" is that I felt the story ended a bit abruptly. Others may well disagree with me. Whatever, it's well worth five stars.

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Wow. Thanks. Towards the end, I was having trouble balancing Mary's story with what was going on in the bigger one. I may have lost a bit of steam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely well worth reading. It took me a little while to put this together with your previous story. Loved them both. Hope to see more from you. You definitely have a big fan!

SB

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderful addition

A wonderful addition to this story! Thank you!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6439 months ago

A really good addendum to the original story!

Again written so well and the words flow so easily!

Thank you so much for sharing this families story!

I've said it before but this entire story is fabulous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJPGmvny@JPGmvny
Lifelong New Yorker. My Twitter handle is @T_BrewerAuthor . My stories center around New York City. They tend to be Romances with much build-up and not a lot of explicit sex. My website is TerryAndrewsAuthor.com. Fell free to comment. I have made edits at the start of "The N...