Mary explores her submissive side

Story Info
Hotwife Mary is at it again.
2.4k words
3.99
26k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers

A little background, we're a 40 something couple and we've been known to let down our hair down on occasion. Sometimes things have gotten out of control but for the most, almost all part everything seems to turn out to all's satisfaction.

Mary my sometimes slut wife is a voluptuous 36c with a well rounded ass that loves to share in my fetish for stockings, heels, pvc, leather, the list goes on and on. She also can be somewhat submissive which I take full advantage of and consider myself to be the luckiest man around.

There's been many an early evening that I've come home from work, our son's out doing there thing and Mary's car in the driveway. I've been met at the door by one of sexiest sights a man can see, a hot woman dressed in a tight leather corset, stockings, heels her big tit's bulging over the top of the corsete as she's pulling on one nipple her other hand running a vibe thru her already wet pussy lips.

Last Tuesday was one of those evening's. She had heard my car pull into the driveway. When I opened the door she stood before me hot as hell. "Ohhh baby I'm so glad your home my hot pussy has been dying for your cock all day, but first I have to suck it and make it big and hard so you can fuck me over and over, I need to come so bad." She knelt down and quickly had my growing cock out of my pants licking up one side then down the other then taking me deep into her mouth.

"Yeah baby you really know how to welcome a guy home, that's it Mary take my cock into your throat mmmm feel's so fucking good".

Mary was on her knees before me sucking my ever harding cock into her mouth and occasionally taking me to the balls my dick going into her throat. She is an expert cock sucker and has only gotten better over time.

I thought for a moment that the screen door was closed but the front door was still open but as she groaned around my so hard manhood being delighted by her tongue and mouth, her cheeks sucking me in and then her moans vibrating around my head and shaft, I was oblivious as I was being treated to one of the great pleasures in life.

I leaned against the open door as Mary worked her magic on my dick. I ran my hands through her long, full raven colored hair as she continued not only the assault on my throbbing cock but she was rubbing on her tits and pussy as well, Mashing her big breast together and rubbing on my cock when she would slide it out of her mouth and on to her now pre-cum covered tit's all the while slidding the vibrator over her clit and between her lips sometime inserting it then quickly pulling it out because we both like to keep her on the edge for a while before letting the dam burst.

"You like the way I suck on your big cock Alex?" "Mmm it tastes so good, and the way my tit's grind up against it so fucking hot I can't wait to feel you pounding my hot pussy".

"Mary you are one of a kind." I said pulling her to her to her high heeled feet rubbing the back of her hair, pulling her tight against me and kissing her hard on the mouth my other hand grabbing and pressing her big hot ass and her hard nipples and tits into me.

Mary and I we're both so into it as I took the vibrator from her hand, dropping it to the floor and running first one then two fingers into her hot pussy at the same time leaning down and sucking her extended nipple into my mouth her letting out a low moan.

I somehow got my shirt and pants off with her sliding back down my body her mouth back on my cock. "Yeah Mary suck my hard cock." Mary just moaned again on my dick as I started to fuck in and out her mouth.

I guess we both forgot that the plumber was stopping by that evening and with a little knock on the screen door I heard him clear his throat. "Maybe not the best time, at least not for me" Dante the plumber was a big guy who we once had an intimate experience with. He was a bit on the dominant side but we ended up having a great time with him. I looked down at Mary who still with my cock logged in her mouth looked up at me with surprise in her eyes.

"Well Dante since your here come on in it's not like you haven't seen Mary in this position before." Dante laughed as he entered and said he'd been at the door for a couple minutes and his cock was hard as a rock watching Mary give me that blowjob,

"You know Mary I've been wanting to stop by and see you and you sure don't disappoint, you look beyond hot you sexy slut."

He more or less pulled Mary to her feet taking in her hot leather and lace clad body. I moved to the side as her gave her a hot deep kiss. "Yeah baby your just what the doctored ordered, feel how hard my big cock is for you." I was a bit taken aback but Mary seemed to be in some kind of sex trance kissing him hard and rubbing the big bulge in his pants.

"Hey Alex why don't you grab us a couple beers while the misses and I get reacquainted." That big cocky sob was already taking charge but it seemed to feel right and Mary wasn't protesting so I headed to the kitching as I saw Mary drop to her knees and pull out Dantes big hard hefty 9"cock.

It wasn't long until I heard Mary moan around is thick meat, I reentered the living room as he held her head firmly between his hands and rocked back and forth into her mouth and throat. Mary moaned around his dick as he reached down and pulled on her nipples hard eliciting even more guttural groans from her. "Yo man take it easy on her tit's." I said but Dante just laughed and told me she's loving it pulling her off his cock one hand by her hair the other by a hard swollen nipple,

"Tell you old man how much you like my big hard cock down your throat while I pull on those hard nipples."

"I can't help myself but I love to get manhandled sometimes and Dante knows how to push all the right buttons, look how he's pulling on my nipple, ooh it hurts but feels so good at the same time."

"Enough talking baby now get back to sucking my cock and Alex let me have a beer while your hot slut sucks me for a little bit." I handed him a beer and we both took big swigs as Mary was back to getting her mouth fucked.

"Come on over buddy maybe she can suck and lick us both at once, you'd like that don't you baby?"

"Mmmm yes I love to suck big hard cocks." Which she proceeded to do taking first Dante's then mine in her mouth as we took turns talking dirty to her and pulling her hard swollen nipples. Mary was moaning first around Dante's and my cock as she went back and forth between us licking and sucking our hard dicks as we pulled on her nipples and she fingered her pussy.

"Alex I think it's time your hot slut here gets to feel my big cock in her wet pussy." Mary moaned even louder as she heard that. Dante helped her to her feet sucking her tits as she stood proud in her passion.

I realised that I wanted to show that I was the one in control and not Dante. I grabbed Mary and led her to the couch. I bent her quickly over. I forced her head down, driving her stocking framed ass up toward me as I quickly guided my prick between the lips of her cunt and forced myself inwards in one long plunge. A hot wet pussy greeted me as I drove my cock into Mary causing her to loudly moan as I pounded my cock into her. Dante moved to the front and started to lightly slap her lips and cheeks with his big cock.

"Looks like Alex wants that hot pussy bad so while he's fucking you get me nice and hard so that when your pussy is on fire and ready for my big prick I'll be able to ram it into you and make you cum like never before." Leave it to Dante to find a way to make Mary realize that I was just a warmup for his big thick piece of cock flesh that she now was taking as much as she could into her watering mouth redoubling my assault on that wet pussy.

I pulled my prick most of the way out before giving her ass a resounding slap, causing another moan as I forcefully drove even deeper right up to the hilt my balls slapping against her. I pounded the fuck out of Mary as I hammered my prick into her pussy.

"You hot fucking slut," I breathed as I slammed in again and reached forward and grabbed a handful of her long hair. "What are you bitch?" I called as I banged down into her again grinding my rod into her throbbing, wet hot pussy.

"I am your slut baby," she moaned while I adjusted my position by putting both hands on her hips and pounding my cock into her molten cunt. My thighs rubbed against her stockinged legs and my balls slapped continuously against her ass as the come started to boil in my balls.

Dante had her mouth back on his hard cock. One continuous moan was coming from deep inside her as I felt her pussy convulse around my cock, She was now in her multi orgasmic mode and we kept taking her higher and higher. "Hey Alex you better slow down before you bust a nut, let me have a shot of that hot pussy and she can keep you going with her mouth." I reluctantly stepped back from my wife/slut splayed out over the arm of the couch. Her pussy was throbbing as I switched places with Dante. "Hope your ready Mary cause I'm going to ram my hard cock up that swollen pussy like you've never felt it before."

"Yes fuck your slut hard," Mary screamed Dante ploughing into her forcefully, deeper and faster than she has ever felt before, his cock stretching her pussy to the limit I took my place at her head and Mary started to come loudly. Dante reached under to grab two handfuls of her tit's. He pulled into her even deeper by pulling harshly on her tits and pounding into her pussy. Mary could barely suck my cock with all Dante was doing to her. She moaned and screamed out her orgasms over and over as he continued to pound into her as she came constantly.

Dante's cruel streak started to creep into the mix as he continued to pull on her tit's and nipples with his huge cock buried deep in her pussy. "Mary you know from the last time that I like it to be a little rough on my woman so if it's ok with you and hubby I'd like to test your limits a little bit." For the first time Mary looked worried as her brown eyes gazed up at me my cock filling her mouth.

"As long as she doesn't have a problem with it I think we can stretch the bounds a little bit, don't you think honey?" Mary was pretty much beyond comprehension at this point and just kind of nodded her head on my cock as Dante started to slowly grind that big prick back into her swollen pussy.

Dante started to move back and forth into Marys pussy. Faster and harder building up steam. After a few minutes he started some aggressive spanking. Mary was now just moaning over and over. Then i noticed Dante reach into his discarded pants pocket taking out some lubrication, he greased up his dick and pushed slowly into her hot married ass. Even after our occasional round of her being fucked there, her ass was still as tight as a virgin's pussy. "Man her ass is as tight as the last time I had her." At first she whimpered in pain but after a while she started to get off on having her ass stuffed with that huge cock.

"Oh please, I don't think I can take that big cock up my poor bottom," but at the same time Mary thrust her sweet ass back up to meet Dante's thrusts. My blowjob a memory as I sat back stroking my cock watching Mary being put thru her paces.

"Who you kidding? You love it bitch now your gonna take it all the way in your married ass." With that he fucked her vigorously for 10 minutes all the while mauling her swaying tits, and whispered into her ear what a naughty wife she was, how bad she was for letting another man fuck her married ass. Despite her denials she came time and time again, little groaning noises coming from her lovely lips

Dante eventually couldn't take it anymore, "Alex I'm going to shoot the biggest load up your wife's ass" and with that he rammed his cock once more into her stretched assho*le leaned forward continuing to come, flooding her bowels with his copious cum. As he withdrew from her ass with an audible pop his cum ran out of her hole down to her stocking tops and onto the couch. I was dumbfounded by what I just saw. Dante ever the cool one asked for another beer and towels to wipe up the mess they made as Mary collapsed onto the couch breathing heavy.

I walked to the kitchen my hard cock leading the way dripping pre cum wondering if I was going to get a shot at my fucked out wife.


PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers