All Comments on 'Mary Felix and Her Mistress'

by MaryFelix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was fucking sexy

tomtrahtomtrahover 3 years ago

very very promising !

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
0 out of 10, wouldn't even reccomend this to my worst enemy.

Why did you refer to the clit as "clitty"?; it sounds absolutely infantile. And what on earth did you make their clits and nipples so enormous for? You might as well have written a story about two feminine men with micro dicks. But that's not what I am here for; I am here for an arousing story about two actual lesbians fucking each other, with normals sized clits and nipples; for heavens sake! This story was already barely arousing at first, but turned out to be cringe-worthy and bland rubbish. Even 13 year olds on Wattpad can write more arousing and satisfying erotica than this abomination.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

I liked it

A good and promising start. I have no problem with anyone’s “clitty”!

amoroneamoroneover 3 years ago

I loved it. Its 1902 not present day. People's attitudes were naive and less mature. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

I love to see hard nipples through clothing, I've never touched another woman's body but fantasize about sucking a woman's big nipples. Maybe with your next chapter remember how sensative a woman's nipples are and include some nipple play and sucking.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

In contrast to 'anonymous', I found this classy, well-written (never lapsing out of the period writing style) and very sexy.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
“And secondly, that in so doing,

I had also been most expertly seduced. Although entire story was quite erotic, perhaps the most amorous.

Absolutely beautifully written that captures the genre at its best. The “honey trap” got “honey trapped”.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful sweet and sexy. A pleasure to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Delightful. At least eight out of five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryFelix@MaryFelix
Curious about Mary Felix? Here is the introduction to Love and Duty, the first volume of her memoirs which is available on Amazon as a paperback and eBook. Just search for Mary Felix… In the 1950s I grew up in a large Victorian villa on the south coast of Devon, England. Mar...