Mary-go-round

Story Info
Old friends make a playground game out of Mary.
3.1k words
4.3
46.9k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers

** Author's Note: The 'game' aspect of this story is definitely different. But this is a special request from someone who wanted me to write this fantasy for her. I found it too kinky to ignore. Hope you agree. **

Mary took a drink from her beer bottle. The pretty 19-year-old was sitting in the playground of a church with five guys that she had grown up with. It was late, and the six of them gathered here, just as they had many times before back in high school, to drink beer and smoke pot. All of them were 19 or 20, except for Leon, who was the 22-year-old brother of Travis. Leon was the one who bought the beer. Mary would never admit it, but she thought Leon was cute as hell. He was tall, muscular, with stern features, blue eyes and short blond hair and a neatly trimmed beard. There was a time back in high school that she had the biggest crush on him, but he was dating the head cheerleader and Mary was only a freshman and knew that she didn't have a chance at him. Besides, she knew that his brother, Travis, liked her. She wasn't interested in Travis, but that was another story.

Mary looked around at the others. Travis resembled his brother, but was skinny and clean shaven. And no where near as attractive. Unlike his brother, he was socially awkward. And everyone in the group knew that he was still a virgin at 19.

Then there was Kent. He was the shortest of the group at 5'8", barely taller than Mary. He was a cute guy, but looked like a kid, which was why he grew a mustache, to help look more like an adult. His buddies jokingly called it a porn-stache, saying it resembled something out of a vintage porno movie. Even though he was short, he always did well getting dates. Oh, he never dated the hottest girls, but many of the regular girls always thought he was cute, and he was a genuinely nice and funny guy.

Next was Mike. He was the tallest, standing just over 6'2". Mike was African-American, with an athletic body. He was a black belt in Tae Kwan Do. He was an attractive man with a shaved head. Mike had come out as bi-sexual in their junior year of high school. It put a strain on his friendship with the other guys at first, but they worked through it. Besides, Mike had never shown any interest in any of the guys in the group. And he was just as fond of girls as guys, most of the time.

John was the last guy. Average build, height and looks. John didn't stand out in a crowd. His brown hair was a little longer than most 20-year-olds, and he was usually dressed in concert t-shirts and jeans, even tonight when everyone else was wearing shorts.

Mary ran her fingers through her long, straight, brown hair. She was a slender girl, barely weighing 100 pounds. She was very pretty, but not really shapely. She had small, firm tits and wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't think she needed one anyway.

Other than Leon, Mary had made out to some degree with each of the other four. She had never had sex with any of them, but she loved party games such as spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven. So she had often gotten these friends, and occasionally others, to play. She loved the attention and definitely didn't mind kissing, or even letting them momentarily play with her tits or rub her crotch, but that was it. Of course she knew that they had probably jacked off later, in fact, she once let John do it in front of her. But that was it.

Mary wasn't a virgin, but she had only fucked one guy. That was the first boyfriend she had in community college. But other than that she had given blowjobs to six guys over the years, and a couple other guys had gotten as far as receiving a handjob. But she never let any of these friends get serious with her. That was off limits.

Tonight was possibly the last time the six of them were going to party together like this. Mary and Mike had finished community college and would both be transferring to different four-year colleges in other parts of the state in a couple weeks. And tiny Kent had just informed them that he was going to join the Marines. So they called Leon to get some beer and gathered here in the playground to get drunk and reminisce.

At some point they got around to discussing the old spin the bottle-type games. "Yeah, Mary, you always teased the hell out of us." Kent said.

"Yeah, you were such a tease." Mike added.

John spoke up, "Hell, that's probably why you turned to guys, Mike. Because Mary kept turning you on and never got you off."

Everyone but Mary laughed.

Leon spoke up, "At least you guys got to kiss her and feel her up. I never got anything from her."

"And you're the one she really wanted to fuck." John said.

"Shut up!" Mary slapped John on the arm as she spoke. She blushed when Leon looked her way.

Mike said, I wonder how many nights you rubbed your cunt thinking about how horny you used to get us."

"I'm not gonna sit here and let you guys talk about me like this." She objected.

"I gotta go piss" Leon said. He stood up and walked to his car. When he returned he was carrying something in his hands. "Hey guys, since this might be our last big hurrah for a while, why don't we play another game with Mary before sending her off."

"I don't play spin the bottle anymore." Mary said.

"Shit, none of us want to kiss you, Mary. I think we can make a game out of fucking you."

"Fuck you, Leon." She said.

"That's the general idea." He retorted. "How about it guys, anyone want to fuck Mary tonight." He pointed to the 8-foot diameter merry-go-round near where they were sitting. It was the usual flat, circular board with bars that kids would spin in circles on that is found in most playgrounds. "We can tie her on that and spin her around and play our own version of spin the bottle. We stand around it and whoever is standing closest to where she stops fucks her." He held up his hand showing rope that he brought back from his car.

Mary started to get up. "You guys are too drunk."

As she arose, everyone else did the same. The next thing Mary realized she was grabbed by the group and was being dragged to the small children's carousel. She began wrestling against them as they began pulling her clothes off. Mary kicked and tried her best to stop them, but was soon disrobed. All she had on were her sneakers. Mary was forced onto her back on the ride. Her butt was hanging off the edge and both feet were raised up and spread apart with her ankles tied to the bars above on either side of the opening where she lay. Her hands were spread apart and tied to the other side. "Let me go!" She demanded.

"Shit, are we really going to do this?" Mike asked.

"Why the fuck not?" Leon said.

"Who goes first?" John asked, already undoing his pants.

"We make a game of it," Kent said. We all stand around and give it a spin and whoever is closest when she stops fucks her for a bit. We just keep going until we all cum."

"I have another idea," Leon added. When she stops we flip a coin. Heads you fuck her pussy, tails you fuck her ass. And each time she stops at you, you fuck her longer. That way we should all get to fuck her before anyone cums in her."

"None of you are fucking me." Mary insisted

"Let's get her wet first." Kent suggested. He dropped to his knees and began licking Mary's pussy. She cussed at him and demanded that he stop, but Kent licked her for a while before pushing the wheel around to Mike, who did the same before turning it to Leon, then John and finally Travis. Travis couldn't believe that he was getting his first taste of pussy between Mary's legs. He had always had a crush on her. He knew this was wrong, but he was not going to miss this opportunity to have Mary be his first fuck.

After Travis finished, someone spun the ride yelling, "Here goes the 'Mary' go round."

Mary spun around and came to a stop in front of Leon.

"No fair, the guy she always wanted to fuck gets the first shot." John said.

"I ain't complaining." Leon said as he unfastened his shorts and exposed his hard cock. Mary could see that he was completely shaven, just like she was. "Please don't do this." She said.

"We'll I thought you always wanted this." He said, as he stepped between her legs and rubbed his cock up and down the slit of her now wet snatch. "Flip the coin."

Kent tossed a quarter into the air and caught it. "Tails."

Here goes." He said as he slid the head of his cock down into the crack of her ass..

"No, stop." Mary protested. "I've never done that."

"Hear that, guys. I get her ass cherry."

Mary cried out as Leon slowly worked his cock into her virgin asshole. She cried out when he burst inside her. "Damn that's a tight hole." Leon said as he fucked her ass. After a couple minutes he pulled out and spun her again.

This time she stopped at Kent. He flipped the quarter and announced, "Alright, I get her pussy first tonight."

Mary pleaded with him to stop as Kent pushed his smallish dick into her pussy. He held her legs and fucked her quickly, trying to get in as many strokes as possible before his two minutes was up.

The next spin landed on Mike just as Mary heard Kent yell "Heads."

Mary watched as Mike pulled out his large, black cock. It was the biggest she had experienced in her life. Mike slammed it into the petite girl and fucked her deeply until his time was up.

The next spin stopped at Travis. The virgin 19-year-old paused. On one hand he was afraid to do this in front of everyone, but on the other, he had waited too long to have sex, and he had desired Mary for so long he couldn't turn this down now. He was happy when Kent yelled 'heads' because he really wasn't interested in anal. He dropped his shorts and boxers. Mary saw that, unlike Leon and Mike, Travis obviously never groomed. His light colored pubic hair was a full bush. Travis pushed his cock into her, relishing his first feel of pussy. He fucked slow and awkwardly at first, but enjoyed every moment. He had to force himself to pull out when the other guys demanded that he spin her.

Finally, Travis swung the ride around. It circled twice and came to stop in front of him again.

"Shit, you get her a second time and I haven't had my first shot yet." John complained.

Travis was inside her pussy even before hearing the coin's verdict. At least he had picked the right hole. "You get to double your time now, Travis." Kent said.

Travis didn't need the extra time. He was so excited and enjoying the sensation of Mary's pussy that he was ready to explode almost immediately. "Oh my god." He mumbled.

Mary realized that he was going to cum. "Pull out, Travis. Pull out now, don't cum in me."

"Ahhhh..." was his reply as Travis had his first orgasm inside of a woman. He pounded deep, shaking as he came. Mary shook her head in frustration as she felt him cumming. She could not believe that Travis was losing his virginity to her.

Everyone cheered the now former virgin on as he finished cumming. "Spin her and go take a seat and watch us finish her off." His older brother said.

"Finally!" John said when Mary came to stop before him. "Tails" Kent said.

John had really wanted Mary's pussy. "Well at least no one has cum in her ass yet."

"Oh god, not again." Mary said.

John stroked his meaty cock; the only one on these guys that she had seen before tonight. Like that time, she saw that John had his pubes, but she couldn't tell if he trimmed or not. She remembered watching him jack off. She had seen men cum before, but that was the first time she had watched a guy masturbate. She had enjoyed watching his cum fly from the head of his cock as he stroked it. Now she was going to feel that same cock inside her asshole.

She grunted as he pushed inside of her. "Oh, that feels good." He said as he began fucking her rear chute. He fucked her for a couple of minutes before stopping and spinning her around. Just like with a Travis, Mary stopped at him again. This time the quarter landed on heads, so John buried his cock into her pussy for four minutes of enjoyable fucking before it was time to stop again.

The next stop for Mary wax Leon. This time, the older man who she had long desired, fucked her pussy. After four minutes of straight fucking John, followed by four from Leon, Mary realized that her pussy was responding to all the unwanted stimulation. She as afraid that they were going to make her orgasm. At least if she did, she thought cumming for Leon would be the best possibility of this ordeal. But then he was out of her and she was spinning again.

She as barely listening to the comments being made. She looked up to see John again. Then she felt him pressing into her ass. "Get ready for up to six minutes in the Hershey highway, babe."

Mary groaned as John started fucking her butt. It felt like forever before he was out of her. Then it was as if the anal gods had taken control. Leon was up again, and he too was fucking her ass. Then Mike was doing the same. Mary was shaking after three men had ravaged her butt in a row. Finally Leon was fucking her pussy. This time her body was stirring out of control. She had no idea how much time Leon was inside of her, but it was enough. Her nerves were responding quickly. Oh my god, I'm Cumming." She cried out as Leon fucked her.

Leon regretted when his time was up because his own orgasm was near. He slowly pulled out and gave Mary a spin. When she stopped, Mike was ready to take another turn at her. She felt his large cock push into her asshole. It still hurt, but the nerves in the anterior wall of her rectum and connecting to her vagina were causing more stimulation and was increasing her arousal. Mary could not believe it was possible, but she thought that another orgasm was coming on. Then Mike cried out as he began cumming in her ass. "Oh, yes, that's so good."

"Figures you would cum in her ass, Mike. You do like butts." Kent said.

"I guess I'm done." Mike said as he pulled his spent cock out of Mary and pulled his shorts up before giving her a spin.

"Looks like I get your ass next." Kent said.

Mary was relieved that Kent's cock was considerably smaller than Mike's. But as the shorter man fucked her rear, those same nerves were being stimulated and Mary was suddenly having an anal orgasm. "Oh, damn." She moaned as she came.

Realizing that Mary was cumming helped push Kent over the edge and he blew his load into the girl's butt. "Shit, that felt good as hell. No wonder you like ass, Mike." Kent joked.

Now it was just John and Leon left to see who was going to be the last man standing...or fucking. It was Leon's turn next. He fucked Mary's pussy and the tiny girl was losing control. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She bellowed as she orgasmed on his cock. Leon was surprised when he ran out of time, but was pleased that the next spin brought her closest to him again. He rammed his cock into her and began bucking his hips, thrusting deep inside of her. He knew that it was his turn now. "Here goes, Mary. Oh, shit yes!"

Leon filled the 19-year-old's pussy with his seed. It felt so good that he wanted to spend the rest of his allotted time just enjoying her warm, wet hole. Reluctantly, he pulled out and slowly pushed the ride around to John, who was eagerly waiting his final turn.

"Looks like I get to fuck until I'm finished. And fuck the coin, I'm cumming in your cunt."

John slammed into Mary, and she began climaxing at once. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming. Goddamnit, I can't stop cumming!" Mary continued moaning and crying out as John pounded her pussy. "Here goes!" He announced, as he blew his nut into Mary as she was still in the midst of orgasm. Gradually, John slowed down and then pulled out of Mary.

"Will you assholes untie me now." Mary said.

They all dressed and untied their female friend. Mary dressed in silence, not wanting to look at any of them. Her pussy and ass were sore from her gangbang. Her legs trembled slightly, but she wasn't sure if that was from being tied up and fucked so much, or just because her nerves were wracked from multiple orgasms.

They all drank another beer, except for Mary, who just rested until they decided to leave.

"You guys are assholes." She said, as they left the playground. But then she leaned in to John and Leon and said, "But part of me wishes you all would have tried something like that on me before now. When I come home on weekends I'd love to get with one or both of you and see what else we can come up with. Hell, We can let Travis join in too if you want."

John and Leon looked at each other in disbelief. This looked like the start of something special.

PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers