Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
Deceit results in 4 cocks for Kathryn from friends & family.
6.5k words
4.65
40.1k
85
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,247 Followers

Kathryn sat at the kitchen table in her nightgown. The 24-year-old couldn't help but notice Dave's eyes drifting down to where her nipples poked through the thin material. The pretty blonde knew that if her mother was home that she would have had a fit over Kathryn prancing around in her short nightgown in front of her younger sister's 20-year-old boyfriend. But Kathryn's mother was on day 2 of her three-day, 12 hour night shift as a nurse at the hospital. Her father was off in his den, drinking as usual as he watched Sunday night football.

Her sister, Jill, was working as a waitress and wouldn't be home until after midnight. Dave, and his 21-year-old friend, Richard, we're hanging out with Kathryn's brother, Gary. The three of them were playing video games in the living room. Dave was hoping to stay and see Jill when she got home. Kathryn knew why, of course. But those plans changed when Jill had told him over the phone that she was on her period.

Gary and Jill were twins. Gary was friends with both Dave and Richard from college, and he had introduced his 19-year-old sister to Dave about three months ago.

Kathryn was the oldest of the three siblings. She had been adopted when her parents thought they couldn't have kids. But a few years later they were surprised to find out that they were expecting, and with twins.

Kathryn always felt like she didn't belong. Her parents always favored their "real" kids, as she often referred to them. It didn't help that Kathryn had been overly rebellious as a teenager, often getting into trouble and causing stress for her parents. While she was a cute girl, she was somewhat awkward looking during her teen years. Tall and thin, with puffy lips and a thin face. It wasn't until she hit 18 that she began changing, and over the next three years Kathryn had become quite an exotic looking beauty. While still slender, with only firm B-cup breasts, she was considered a very attractive woman.

She had moved back home less than a year ago. Something her dad had opposed, since he had been the one forced to deal with most of the problems she had caused in previous years. Kathryn also knew that he still had issues with catching her giving her cousin a blow job at 18 when they were at a family wedding reception. He kept that secret because he didn't want the rest of the family to know that his adoptive daughter had been sucking her cousin's dick.

Kathryn did regret that incident. But she had been overly promiscuous back then. She was still sexually active, but she had more restraint now, especially since she could be more selective as more men were now interested in her.

But she was interested in Dave. She knew that she shouldn't be; he was Jill's boyfriend after all. But he was a good looking guy, charming, well built. And, according to Jill, Dave had a huge cock. Kathryn thought that her sister might be exaggerating, but Jill claimed that he let her measure it once, at that it was over 10 inches. Kathryn had never experienced anything that big, and she really wanted to try him out in bed. And Kathryn believed she had a way to do it that would keep her from being blamed if it was ever found out.

To gauge his interest, she pretended to drop the pill bottle she was holding onto the floor. She bent over, allowing her low cut top to hang down, giving Dave plenty of time to gaze down and see her exposed tits. She suppressed a grin when she raised up and observed that he was indeed staring at them.

"I better take two of these sleeping pills tonight." She said. She opened the cap and pretended to take out two pills as she went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water. She mimicked taking them and explained to Dave that she would soon be so out of it that someone would have to carry her out of the house if it caught fire. Kathryn had tried this trick before, and got a friend's boyfriend to fuck her when he thought she was out cold once, so she believed that she could trick Dave the same way.

"I have to be real careful with two pills," she said. "My last boyfriend claimed that he would fuck me when I was out, and if he didn't tell me about it I would never know I had been fucked. He even claimed that I would sort of wake up during it and respond, but I wouldn't remember a damn thing. I hope no one else ever took advantage of me when I took two pills on a trip or somewhere. Shit, if I didn't have my dad and Gary around, one of you could take advantage of me."

Dave didn't know how to respond to that, but Kathryn could tell that she had given him an idea. She just hoped he would follow through. To ad a little more enticement, as she began to get up, Kathryn appeared to accidentally spread her legs apart so as to provide Dave with a view of her now fully exposed, well trimmed, party-less pussy for a few seconds before standing. She quickly excused herself, claiming the pills would put her out soon, so he had to get to bed.

Kathryn went to her room. She left the blinds open so the back porch light would enable her to see Dave well enough, even while pretending to have her eyes closed. She wanted to get a good look at that supposed big cock, after all.

Not long afterwards, she heard Gary in his bedroom next to hers. She knew that if things went according to plan, Richard would leave and Dave would wait on the couch in the living room until Jill came home later. She only hoped that Dave would have the balls to pay her a visit.

Kathryn was restless as she waited. Soon she had her right hand beneath her nightgown, caressing her pussy in anticipation. Then she heard her doorknob turning. She quickly pulled her hand aside and pretended to be asleep. She squinted her eyes, keeping them open just enough to see. She watched as Dave quietly entered the room. Then she was surprised to see Richard follow him. "Shit." She thought, she did not want Richard to be there. He was a rugged looking man with scraggly facial hair, unkempt, slightly long brown hair, and was easily 20-30 pounds overweight. While he was a friendly guy, Kathryn had bo interest in him at all.

"See, she's out cold." Dave whispered. He came closer and slid the sheet off of her. Dave's hands trembled as he took the hem of her nightgown and raised it up to expose her bare pussy.

"Shit, that's nice." Richard whispered. "Let's see those titties."

Dave continued pulling the gown up, until both of Kathryn's firm tits could be seen clearly in the light pouring in through the bedroom window above her head. Dave risked reaching down and fondling her right breast. Kathryn wanted to jump up and order them out, only because of Richard, but she had taken this too far to do that now without risking her deception being discovered and Jill being told what she had done.

"She said that she could be fucked like this and never know it." Dave said.

Richard was unsure of that, "Are you really going to try it?"

"Why the hell not. Look how hot she it. And Jill is on the rag, so I won't get anything from her tonight, accept maybe a handjob. She doesn't suck dick."

"Go for it." Richard said.

Dave unfastened his pants and let them drop to the floor. After stepping out of them, he slid his boxers down. Kathryn could see his big dick growing hard as he stood there looking down at her. It was all she could do to keep her eyes squinted as she watched it swell to its full erect size. She had no doubt that it was indeed at least 10-inches. And thicker than she had imagined. Kathryn could feel her pussy growing wetter as she waited to feel his pole inside her. She wanted it so bad that she did not care if Richard watched. It wouldn't be the first time she was watched having sex. Although that thought reminded her instantly of her dad walking in just as her cousin was blowing his load in her mouth. When she pulled away and began to speak his cum spilled out of her mouth. The humiliation she felt as she looked at her father that way was an experience she never wanted to endure again. But having someone watch her fuck would not be as bad as that.

Dave reached down and spread Kathryn's legs apart. But instead of climbing on her, he lay between her legs and lowered his mouth to her pussy. Kathryn let out a soft moan as his tongue began caressing her pussy. It traveled the length of her labia a few times before focusing on her swollen clit. "Damn," she thought, "this guy can eat pussy like a pro. Between that and his huge cock, Jill has found herself one hell of a man. Too bad he's obviously willing to cheat on her though." With that, she wondered if there was any way to steal him away from her sister without becoming the scourge of the family--like she more or less was already. Then she wondered if Dave might have a well endowed brother that she could meet.

Kathryn lay there, enjoying the sensation of Dave eating her cunt. God this felt so good. It had been weeks since she last had sex. She was going to enjoy every moment of this.

Kathryn was nearing climax when Dave stopped. He got on his knees and began crawling on top of her. She looked down and could see his massive rod hanging down in front of him, coming closer and closer to her cunt. He pressed the engorged head of his manhood against her pussy, then lowered his right hand to help guide it in as he pressed forward. Kathryn welcomed it into her wet hole. She gasped when it reached a depth that she had never experienced before. Kathryn almost cried out when he banged against her cervix as he began fucking her. "Oh my god." She thought as he started ramming his meat stick into her.

Dave was absolutely enjoying this. First, because Kathryn was forbidden fruit. He was fucking his girlfriend's hot, older sister. And she--at least to his knowledge--would never know that he had taken advantage of her. But also, he was fucking her without a condom and was going to blow his load inside of her unprotected pussy. Jill had never allowed him to cum inside her without a condom. They fucked often without one, but he had to pull out and jack off on her belly. But she had mentioned before that Kathryn was on the pill, so he was going to be able to enjoy cumming inside her tight box. He wondered how many men had busted their nut in this pussy. Dave had been Jill's first. She had jerked off three men before him, but he took her virginity, and often joked that he had wrecked that hole for anyone else who came after him.

Kathryn was raising her hips to meet Dave's thrusts. She was enjoying every moment of his huge cock pounding her. The thought that he believed that he was taking her against her will only made it hotter. Then she was in the throes of orgasm. Kathryn clenched her teeth to keep from crying out in joy as she climaxed. Fuck, this felt so good!

Dave felt his orgasm about to begin. He increased his pace and then moaned as his cock began to explode in Kathryn's pussy. "Oh shit, yes. Yes." He said over and over as his cum spilled inside of her. He continued banging away until long after the last drop of cum had been drained. "Oh damn, that was good."

"Hurry up and get off of her." Richard said.

Dave pulled out of her and climbed off the bed. Kathryn watched his cock as it slowly went limp. Even soft, it was still impressive.

Then she nearly jumped with a start as Richard hopped on top of her. She saw that he was naked. She was so caught up with Dave fucking her that she didn't notice him undressing. She had failed to realize that he would want to take advantage of her too. Kathryn had no intention of being fucked by Richard, but he was already on her, and pressing his cock inside of her. She was about to yell out in protest, but then remembered that she was supposed to be out cold. If she spoke up now then she would be caught in a lie. And if Jill found out, then so would her parents, and Kathryn would be kicked out of the house. "Fuck, I don't have any choice but to let this creep fuck me too." She thought.

Richard began fucking Kathryn. Unlike Dave, it had been a year since the last time he had fucked anyone. And Kathryn was easily the prettiest girl of the three women he had been with before. He grinded his cock inside of her, wanting nothing more than to shoot his wad into her pussy.

Kathryn lay still, keeping her eyes closed as she tried to pretend that it was Dave fucking her again. But there was no way of denying that she had somehow messed up and gotten into this situation where Richard was taking advantage of her.

Then she realized that she was about to cum again. "Oh fuck, not for this prick." She thought. She hoped that he would cum first, but that wasn't going to happen. Kathryn began to climax for the second time.

Richard felt his balls tighten as he fucked Kathryn. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming." He announced.

Kathryn felt the chubby man blowing his seed inside of her as he took his pleasure in her pussy. He slammed her over and over as his orgasm died down and he emptied his balls. Then it was over.

Or so she thought...

(Part 2)

Kathryn lay on her back, her legs spread and her pussy and tits still exposed to the younger men who had just finished fucking her. She breathed softly, still pretending to be asleep as she went over what had just transpired. She had plenty of experience with sex, but this is the first time she was ever fucked two men in one night. She wondered if Dave might be considering another time inside of her. There was still plenty of time before Jill came home. Then she heard a click. It was followed by more clicks. She partially opened her eyes and discovered that Richard was standing at the foot of the bed using his cell phone to take pictures of her. Kathryn did not want anyone to have nude photos of her. She couldn't do anything about what he already had taken, but she decided to put a stop to it. She moaned and quickly rolled over onto her stomach. He might continue, but all he was going to get was pictures of her ass.

"That gives me an idea." She heard Dave say.

She wasn't sure what he meant. Then she felt him crawl onto the bed. He caressed her butt cheeks. She could feel his breath on her ass, as his hands pulled her cheeks apart. The next thing she felt was his tongue against her anus. "Oh shit, he's eating my ass." She thought. Kathryn had heard of this, of course. She had a couple guys try to get her to do it to them, but she had always refused. Now she knew why they wanted it. The sensation of Dave's tongue licking her asshole felt absolutely wonderful. "Jesus, this is such a turn on." She thought.

Dave tongued the girl's asshole, but his reasons were more selfish than Kathryn was aware. The 20-year-old had wanted to try anal sex for quite some time, but any girl that he had been with rejected that outright after seeing his cock. But he thought this might be his best opportunity. With Kathryn unconscious, she wouldn't be able to resist. Licking ass was nothing knew to him, he had even done it to Jill, although she had not returned the favor, so he figured that he would lube Kathryn up this way before plunging his cock inside of her. He was pleasantly surprised by her squirming reaction as he continued licking her.

Kathryn was loving having her ass eaten. Then she felt Richard crawling onto the bed above her. He sat on her pillows above her head, then took his hands and raised her head up. Kathryn realized what he was doing and wanted to resist, but he worked her face until her lips were against his hard cock. Kathryn had no qualms about sucking dick, but she didn't want to do this to a Richard. But once again, she believed that she had no choice, so she reluctantly parted her lips and permitted him to slide his cock into her mouth. Once in, Richard moved her head up and down on his cock as he slightly thrust into her mouth.

Kathryn sucked the man's cock as Dave continued licking her asshole. She regretted when the licking stopped. Then she felt him changing positions behind her. "Yes, he's going to fuck me again." She thought. She wouldn't mind sucking Richard off if Dave was going to fuck her with that big cock again. She had often fantasized about being fucked in the mouth and pussy at the same time, so why not fulfill that fantasy tonight.

Dave got behind her, but his positioning was off. Kathryn realized all too late that it was not her pussy he was targeting. She felt the head of his cock pressing against her asshole. Kathryn had tried anal before, but had made her boyfriend at the time stop. She could take a finger in there, but that was it. Now Dave was threatening to impale her ass with a 10 plus inch massive cock. "No." She mumbled, but the word was muffled by the mouthful of dick Richard was pumping her with.

Dave pressed inside of her. Kathryn wanted to scream as the cock continued inward. Just when she thought it couldn't go on any farther, Dave succeeded in finding more ground to invade. Kathryn thought that he was going to split her in two as he began fucking her ass.

Dave could not believe how tight Kathryn's sphincter squeezed his cock. This felt better than he had expected. While he was enjoying the sensation of ramming his cock into her butt, he was totally ignorant of how uncomfortable his rapid pace may be on the girl. And why would he? He assumed that she was sound asleep due to being over medicated.

"Get a picture of my dick in her ass." He said to Richard. His buddy grabbed his phone and snapped a couple photos of Dave's big pecker pounding Kathryn's butt, then he adjusted the angle so he could take a few of her face with his cock buried in her mouth.

Kathryn's ass still hurt, but at the same time she was being stimulated by Dave's cock inside of her. While the two men concentrated on satisfying their lust, she slid her hand beneath her so that she could rub her clit. Soon, despite the pressure in her ass, Kathryn's body was responding to what was happening. She even began bobbing her head up and down on Richard's cock.

"Shit, she's actually sucking me." Richard declared.

Dave held her hips with his hands as he fucked her ass, "She said that she was told that she would sometimes respond without knowing, or remembering, what happens."

Kathryn began cumming as the two men banged her from opposite ends. She may not be happy at how this was going down, but she couldn't deny that this third orgasm was powerful.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum in her asshole." Dave said, increasing his pace as his orgasm began. "Oh god..."

Kathryn felt Dave slam even deeper inside of her as his cock began spewing its load into her rectum. Dave grunted as he continued to cum, loving every moment of his climax in her ass.

"Fuck, that was great." He said, as he began pulling out of her.

Kathryn thought she was going to shit the bed as Dave's cock pulled out of her. She sighed in relief once it was fully out.

"I want to finish in her pussy." Richard said.

Kathryn didn't want Richard to fuck her again. She actually would prefer that he cum in her mouth, but she was too afraid to do anything but comply as he withdrew from her mouth and rolled her over onto her back before pouncing on top of her.

"Get a picture of me fucking her." He said.

Kathryn rolled her head in the opposite direction, trying to avoid her face being seen as Dave took several pictures while Richard was fucking her. Now she just wanted the grungy looking man to finish and get off of her. Then, she realized that she was cumming again. Her body shook as she had an unprecedented fourth orgasm in one sexual session. This one was stronger than the other three.

"Oh, here goes." Richard announced, as he began cumming inside of her. He banged away, draining his cock in her pussy.

Finally, both men were off of her and getting dressed. Dave pulled her nightgown down, but left her uncovered. "I hope we didn't overdo it. I can't risk her knowing that we fucked her and tell Jill about it.

PAS
PAS
4,247 Followers
12