Mary Grows Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom grudgingly said he understood. Mary teased him by saying, "If we were alone in a locked room, I'd let you go further. I'm trying to learn about sex and I'm falling for you so I'm not saying no. I'm just saying not here."

"I understand. It's very frustrating to be so close and not be able to do more. You'll remember our discussion about who is in charge in our romantic life. For our next date I'll expect you to be wearing a blouse that buttons down the front and a bra that opens in the front so that I can touch you. I'll also expect you to wear a skirt that is loose at the waist or can be unzipped so that my hand can reach down to your intimate area."

"Oh my. That's rather clear. I don't have a front opening bra."

Tom cut her off saying she should buy one before their next date. "In fact, maybe buy more than one- sexy styles not granny styles. You should always wear that style when we're on a date with a shirt or blouse that also gives me access. Buy new skirts, too if you don't have any that would allow my hand to gain access from the waist or that could be flipped up to your waist giving me access from the bottom. Tell me the total cost of all that you buy to suit my standards and I'll reimburse you.

"It's really time to understand that you're a woman now. I don't want to offend you but you can't pretend you're a little girl playing as an adult. Tonight, for example, you've ignited my passion. All of the kissing and feeling your breasts through your clothes has left me rather frustrated. I've had an erection since we started kissing."

Mary felt flushed with some pride that she'd aroused him but also guilt. She then said, "I've read about men getting frustrated. I don't want to be a tease and leave you with sore testicles."

Tom smiled and said, "What you just said sounded like you were an elderly nun. The term is 'blue balls'- not 'frustrated testicles.'

'I've heard the term. I'm just not ready for such talk. I've never done anything like this but if you'll open your pants, I'll try to give you an orgasm with my hand. I brought tissues."

"Wow, that would be great."

"I'll try. If I hurt you or I do something wrong please tell me. I want to learn how to please you."

Tom soon had his pants and briefs pushed down around his thighs. His cock was fully erect- making small jerking motions in the air as if it was looking for something.

Mary's hand reached over the console and grabbed it causing Tom to exclaim, "Oh. Wait, not so hard."

She was embarrassed and jerked her hand away muttering an apology. Tom took hold of her hand and brought it back to his cock. He quietly explained that gentle touching and rubbing up and down the shaft was what would feel good. She listened and tried to do as he said. He told her that gentle teasing with her fingers would also feel good for him.

They proceeded like that and Mary soon picked up on what gave him pleasure. After a minute or so she said, "Are you going to shoot your semen soon? I don't know what to expect- like how far it will go if I don't get my tissue over it."

Tom explained that while what she was doing was great it was just teasing him. He hesitated but then said, "I really appreciate what you're doing and I don't want to frighten you away but for me to cum I'm going to need some of your saliva on my cock."

Mary responded with shock and said she didn't think she was ready for that. Tom calmed her by saying that was okay. He wasn't suggesting a blow job; he assumed she wasn't ready for that. He explained that what he needed was for her to lean over and dribble lots of saliva on him to serve as lubricant for her hand. He'd then like her to grasp his shaft a little more firmly and rub her closed hand up and down.

Mary leaned over but wasn't sure her mouth was lined up well. She was frustrated as she wanted to please Tom. She moved around on her seat and half kneeled- which allowed her body to get farther into the driver's side. She told him to push the seat back so the steering wheel wasn't so close and he did. To better assure her aim she lowered her face to just a few inches above his cock.

She was very embarrassed but couldn't help staring at his cock. She said, "I've never seen one of these. It looks red and angry. I guess that's my fault."

Tom said, "Fault is hardly the right term. You caused it but that's a good thing.

Feeling guilty, Mary wanted to cure the discomfort she'd created. She boldly lowered her mouth and gently kissed the head of Tom's cock while depositing her accumulated saliva. She opened her hand as the saliva ran down his shaft and then took a new grip. Her head hovered just a few inches above his straining organ. She would have lifted her head more but her body's position was awkward. She decided to stay where she was to add more saliva if needed. She was also very aroused by being so close to his manhood and wanted to watch as her hand hopefully would please him.

Tom moaned as her mouth and saliva touched him. Her tightening hand prompted another moan of pleasure. Both sounds told Mary she was doing better. It aroused her to be so intimate with a man for the first time. She slid her hand down and up his shaft which Tom definitely liked. His breathing became deeper- more like panting. He took in gulps of air frequently when her tongue moved to hit some of his most sensitive spots. She took each reaction as a compliment. She was doing well.

He was encouraging her by his body language. His hips were grinding and lifting in a way that Mary could sense sought to increase the friction. This prompted her to twist her hand as she pumped- a movement that immediately brought his hips up an inch or two in passion. In fact, he rose up just high enough that the tip of his cock bumped Mary's lips. That shocked her a bit but also turned her on.

She'd read men love messy blow jobs. She wasn't ready for that but she had been gathering saliva to give him more lubrication and felt that taking the head of his cock just inside her lips might be the best way to deliver it so it would all go to the right place. She steeled her will and dropped her mouth to his cock- opening at the last second and surrounding his corona as her saliva washed over him. Tom gasped as his mind raced to envision her blowing him. He was thrilled as her mouth gently surrounded his cock head and her tongue swished around with ample saliva.

The sensations were exquisite. Tom exclaimed, "Oh! That's...incredible. Great. Argh..."

Mary was taken aback by his obviously increased excitement. She couldn't pull away and disappoint him so her mouth stayed - partially filled with the head of his cock. Her tongue explored and moved the saliva over his silky soft flesh. His movements and moans, groans and exclamations bound her to him- doing this would soon take care of the frustration in his testicles. It was the right thing to do and giving him pleasure was showing him love.

Without her noticing the change for a moment, Mary suddenly became aware of Tom's cock rubbing on the roof of her mouth. He'd moved deeper than she'd planned. She could feel the odd softness of his penis despite its being very hard. She couldn't help making love to this sensuous organ that was obviously giving Tom so much pleasure.

One of them was moving; she assumed it was Tom; in any case the movement meant that his penis was moving in and out of her mouth. It wasn't going too deep but certainly deeper than she'd planned to allow. When Mary felt Tom's hand on the back of her head, she panicked at the thought that he might plunge deeper. Aside from that there was the realization that he was actually in her mouth- not just at her lips which she had thought was her limit. In fact, while she still had a finger or two on the base of his cock, she must have moved her fingers to allow him to get deeper into her mouth. Her active participation in taking him in was hard for her to accept but she knew he hadn't forced himself in.

She continued to please him with her tongue. As she did so it dawned on her that for all practical purposes, she was giving Tom a blow job. Based on things she heard and read, suction was just about all that was missing. If it would give Tom pleasure, she could do that. She sucked tentatively. Getting no reaction, she increased the strength of her suction. Tom loved that. She got more aggressive with her tongue as his arousal drove hers.

Mary was working on instinct more than intention. With no experience, she was just doing what Tom seemed to like. She was shocked at her lewd behavior but thrilled to be giving him pleasure. She felt like a real woman doing sexual things with her man. Her lack of experience gave her concerns about whether she was doing things right but Tom's ever-increasing excitement reassured her.

Never having done this with her mouth before, Mary's jaw and tongue were starting to tire. She wondered how long it would be before Tom orgasmed. That thought made her panic a little as she realized he would be ejaculating in her mouth. She didn't know how forceful the ejaculation would be nor how much fluid she'd receive. She knew guys wanted their women to swallow and she'd read negative comments about women who refused.

When she'd read these things, she'd resolved that if she ever had a penis in her mouth she'd swallow. Aside from it being the best ending for the man she figured it was preferable for her to swallow quickly thus disposing of the semen rather than holding it in her mouth and continuing to taste the stuff. Now, in the real world with an excited penis in her mouth she wondered if she could actually swallow Tom's ejaculate. She still had a tissue in her hand but it was the hand that was supporting her upper body. It would be difficult to move the tissue to her mouth but in a pinch she could do it. She resolved to do her best to swallow but to rely on the tissue if needed.

Mary soon felt Tom's cock seem to get a bit bigger and his breath hitched. He groaned something like "Can't hold...," and she knew what was happening. There's wasn't anything that she could do as Tom's grasp on her head tightened and held her in place. She was grateful he didn't thrust forward much but he obviously wasn't going to pull out or give her an option to pull away.

His cock throbbed and she could feel the first jet of semen hitting the roof of her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough to prepare for the second jet but was able to swallow most of those two together. A third and fourth throb resulted in some more fluid being ejected more gently followed by a little more seepage. The quantity was manageable. Her mind thought of God and that obviously he'd designed things so the ejaculate wouldn't be overwhelming. She swallowed and tried to produce extra saliva as a way to rinse her mouth.

Tom's hand moved away from her head and she opened her mouth. As she pulled her mouth away a few inches she saw than the head of his cock was rather messy. Feeling it was the proper thing to do she lowered her mouth and cleaned off the head of his cock with her tongue. He shuddered as she did that but muttered, "Wow. You must have been studying."

He settled back into the seat and his cock slipped out of her. Mary rose awkwardly- off balance and unsure of herself both from what had just happened and from having been stretched out over the console. When she was almost back into her seat, she brought a hand to her mouth to clean off one or two droplets of semen. It was the hand without the tissue so as she wiped her face she could feel the semen on her skin- an odd texture. She was glad she'd swallowed most of it.

Cleaning herself prompted a recognition of what she'd just done which caused a shiver to run through her. She was now a 'cocksucker.' That was certainly not a label she expected to earn until some distant future time if ever. She hoped Tom wouldn't dump her because of her lewd behavior. He participated and never said 'no' so it would be a bit hypocritical but you never know how someone might feel about such behavior. Would he want to date a cocksucker?

Tom was adjusting his pants and recovering from his orgasm. He was in shock that his shy girlfriend had just sucked him off and swallowed. He felt he should say something. She'd gone well beyond any expectations. He'd never had a mouth on his cock so he couldn't compare what she'd done with anything. It had felt great. He certainly wanted to her do this again and again. At the moment the only issue was what to say that might encourage that and to avoid saying anything that might embarrass her or scare her off.

Tom said, "Wow. Thank you. I wasn't expecting you to do that but I'm certainly glad you did. That was so intimate and loving. I wish I could give you pleasure but your clothes are just too confining and there really isn't room."

"I can't believe I did that either but I didn't want to leave your testicles blue. Obviously, it was my first time seeing or touching a man's member. It wasn't the most comfortable position but your penis seemed to enjoy it. I'm sure I can improve my technique in a nicer setting and with practice. As for pleasing me, you can owe me."

12