Mary has an accident

Story Info
Mary wets her pants and gets cleaned up by brothers friends.
4.6k words
3.95
20.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story I wrote recently. All characters are eighteen or over. I tried harder to correct the grammar this time- feedback is welcome -even when you're mean.

****************************

"J-Johnny? Can you come in here for a minute?" His little sister Mary's sweet, high-pitched voice came from just beyond the door to the room where he and his friends sat watching TV.

"We're in here, Mary. You can come in. It's just Kate and Cindy." His two cute neighbors glared at him as if affronted by the 'Just' comment.

Johnny smiled. They'd all known each other forever, but as Johnny had matured into a handsome, fit nineteen-year-old, their interest in him had changed, and they did not hide their growing sexual interest in their cute next-door neighbor.

Mary was always hesitant to interrupt him when he was with his friends. Theirs was a strict household, and Papa's punishments for disobedience were not to be taken lightly. Even in his absence, Mary was not keen to commit even so minor a transgression as annoying her older brother, knowing that Papa had given him full authority over her and the household while he was traveling.

Johnny could hear her shuffling about nervously behind the door, so he decided to take a firmer tone with his timid sister. He was also eager to show off a little; his status as temporary head of the house probably granted him less authority than he thought, but this was the first time Papa had left him in charge rather than have someone come stay with them, so he was keen to

Exercise whatever authority he could.

"Mary," he said in a mock-stern voice, "Come in here now and tell me what you want!" He grinned at the tone of authority he had managed and looked over to read the girl's impression. Their smiles suggested he'd hit the proper phrasing with his timid sister. They knew Mary, of course, but never really became close friends. Kate and Cindy were beautiful, athletic, and popular. Mary was shy, bookish, and reserved.

There was more shuffling, and a few seconds passed before she spoke again, stammering another plea. "Ah- Johnny, C-could you P-lease just come here?" She sounded scared, but Johnny thought she might be nervous about the girls, so he tried a third time.

"Mary! While I'm in charge, you need to do what I say! Now, come here!" He beamed as the two girls raised their eyebrows in admiration. Kate and Mary were generally friendly but didn't pass up the occasional opportunity to tease their crush's younger sister.

"It's OK. We won't bite!" giggled Kate.

After a brief pause, Mary entered the living room. Her head was down, arms dangling limply at her side as she shuffled the few steps needed to place her before the three seated teens.

Kate and Mary spotted it first and let out almost simultaneous gasps of surprise. Johnny was a few seconds late but soon understood why Mary was reluctant to come in.

Mary stood before them, dressed in casual weekend attire. Form-fitting, faded jeans, scuffed sneakers, and a tight pink, strappy blouse that emphasized her modestly large breasts. It was the dark, wet stain spreading out from the vee of her crotch that was drawing their attention. Mary had peed in her pants.

"I- I had an Oopsie," Mary stammered out, "I mean an accident," quickly correcting the childish description her Papa frequently employed on such occasions. The dark stain had spread to mid-thigh and was almost to her knees, the tightness of the garment making patches of wetness glint in the light. Mary looked up pleadingly, face red with embarrassment as she put both hands to her crotch, then lifted and withdrew the now wet hands, which she wiped quickly on the dry sides of her soiled clothes.

Kate and Cindy didn't mean to, but seeing the poor girl made them laugh, bringing tears to poor Mary's eyes. Johnny could not help but smile at his sister's predicament but had the presence of mind not to giggle, knowing how embarrassed she was.

Mary had struggled with this problem for a while, something unknown outside the family- at least not until now. Papa had tried various punishments and disincentives. Spanking her, making her stand in the corner in a diaper, and then completely naked. He'd even attempted getting Johnny involved, thinking maybe a bare-butt spanking from her older brother would work.

Johnny, for his part, was too embarrassed to admit that seeing his sister naked, spanking her bare bottom, or attending her occasional baths was very arousing. He had had to hide his erection on more than one occasion.

"Papa isn't here, Johnny. Who's going to give me my bath? You're in charge now." She looked tearfully at her older brother, hoping he would be like Papa and just take charge of the situation, telling her what to do so she could be a good girl. If Kate and Cindy hadn't been here, he would undoubtedly have taken on the task. Still, he was now too embarrassed and just stared blankly at her for a few seconds, making her tear up even further.

Her comment took Kate and Cindy entirely by surprise. Did she just admit that her Papa bathed her when she wet her pants? Did she expect her brother to do that? 'Oh my god,' they thought. Had Johnny washed his sister before?

Johnny was trying to gauge Kate and Cindy's reaction to the situation. Would they think he was a pervert? Would they be disgusted? The two girls looked expectantly between brother and sister, waiting to see how this played out. They were fascinated.

"Please, Johnny? I'll be quick, I swear. I'll do all the work. You just have to watch." This comment sent the two girls into a frenzy of internal speculation, wondering what kind of kinky shit was happening regularly at the Adams household! They didn't know they shared the fantasy, but both girls began wondering just what it would be like to have Johnny bathe them, and the idea was not at all without its charms.

Three sets of eyes looked expectantly at the newly minted Head of Household as they awaited his sage decision. He was delighted to be the center of their attention but saw his responsibilities come with consequences. If Papa found out about Mary's accident and discovered he had not carried out the appropriate punishments, he'd be in trouble. Mary might never forgive him if he let Kate and Cindy in on their family secrets.

He was rolling around his options when Mary surprised them by asking, "C-Could Kate and Cindy give me a bath, Johnny? Please?"

The decision was taken away a moment later when Kate piped up, grinning wildly at the suggestion, and said,

"We'll do it!"

--

Cindy nodded vigorously, approving the suggestion, and before Johnny could say anything, added,

"Go ahead and finish the movie- I've seen it anyway. The butler did it!"

She grinned, and with a compliant Mary in tow, the two took the wet girl up the stairway.

"We can use her room to change her," said Kate. Cindy nodded, stopping briefly at the hall closet to grab a few towels before they entered the room and closed the door behind them.

Cindy spread a towel across the bottom of Mary's plush, pink-sheeted bed. This was the first time they'd ever been in her room, and they were surprised by its' distinctly feminine vibe. Pinks and Whites, Lace and Candles, The requisite boy-band poster, a few academic trophies, and a rather impressively full bookshelf. Evidently, Mary spent more time reading than partying.

"Papa helps me change when I have an... Accident," she spoke the word slowly as if it had not been her first choice. Mary looked sheepishly at the two for guidance. Cindy wasted no time by gently pushing Mary back onto the bed, bending down, and removing Mary's shoes, followed by her socks, revealing toes manicured in a bright, bubble-gum pink polish.

"Cute," said Kate.

"OK, lean back," said Cindy, and Mary complied silently, the two dominant girls noting her submissive attitude with hidden delight.

Cindy was an unabashed fan of the female form. Her own, and certainly Kate's, which she had seen in all its glory on numerous occasions. However, there were few occasions outside the girl's locker room to indulge this particular interest. She had watched her neighbor Mary grow from a mousey, flat-chested nerd into a curvy, big-busted nerd, and Kate was more than anxious to find a way to get a closer look.

She continued, "Let's get these wet things off," and reached for the button at Mary's waist, undoing it and boldly lowering the zipper. Cindy was testing the waters here, seeing how far she could go, but Mary seemed happy to let these girls undress her, so she played along.

"Lift," Cindy ordered, and Mary obediently complied, leaning back on her arms and lifting so they could remove her soaked jeans. Cindy grabbed the waistband and wriggled them around her surprisingly curvy hips to get them off. The jeans were tighter than expected, and Mary squirmed a bit to allow their removal. As they descended her legs, the jeans began turning inside out until they popped off her manicured feet. Cindy looked briefly at the soaked crotch and shuddered as the scent of female pee struck her nose before tossing them in the nearby hamper. Mixed with the musky female scent of her half-naked friend, it was not entirely unpleasant and made her nipples stiffen ever so slightly.

Kate took over, noting the top's wet hem, and said, "I guess we better get this off too."

"Up," she said and was delighted when Mary silently obeyed. She wordlessly raised her arms over her head to let the other girl lift the top off, seemingly indifferent to the 'accidental' brushing of Kate's hands over her large boobs as the garment was removed and flung in the hamper with the soiled jeans.

Mary was now wearing only a bra and panties, a surprisingly sexy matched set of pale blue lace. It was disappointingly obvious she had far more impressive boobs than either Kate or Cindy. The two could not help but feel a twinge of jealousy at the fact that, stripped of her customary boring attire, Mary had a smoking hot body.

Kate and Cindy had never seen Mary wear anything remotely revealing; she even wore one-piece swimsuits at the beach. At school, she wore jeans and t-shirts, usually with a thick, somewhat drab jacket, which they now realized covered a chest that would get plenty of attention if it were ever displayed.

Mary could sense the two girls checking out her semi-nude body but didn't say anything. Papa had always made her keenly aware of her above-average endowments. He fitted all her bras, making him one of the only people until now to have ever seen her in this state of undress. Those embarrassing fittings always made her nipples tingle and harden, causing Papa to pinch them to 'make them behave.' They were undoubtedly misbehaving now.

Kate and Cindy gazed in delight at the half-naked girl lying before them, enjoying her submissiveness almost as much as her sexy, young body. Her panties were soaked to transparency, and a thick mat of black hair was visible through the thin cloth. Several dark, curly hairs poked through the waistband, and abundant fur grew in unkempt glory across her inner thighs. They shaved completely, as did practically every girl they knew, so this was a spectacle for them.

"Well, these are a mess," said Kate, ordering Mary like Cindy had done. She slid the damp panty down her legs and tossed them in the hamper, staring brazenly at the hairy pussy revealed by her actions.

"My, My!" she exclaimed and, without thinking, ran her hands through Mary's still-damp bush, a few wet droplets sticking to her hand as she withdrew it.

"Yuk!" she said, wiping her hands on another towel. Mary lay back, staring placidly at the ceiling as the two gawked.

"Might as well get rid of this too," said Cindy, unclasping Mary's bra and releasing her enormous tits to their amazed inspection.

"Jeeze, you've got big tits, Mary!" exclaimed Cindy, barely restraining herself from grabbing a handful of the naked flesh.

Mary lay there completely naked for a few silent minutes while the two other girls stared in unabashed wonder. Her dark pubic hair still glistened with the last remaining drops of pee, and her hairy thighs were shiny with moisture. Her big boobs flattened and spread as she lay on her back, almost pointed in opposite directions. Her nipples stood out defiantly, seeming to swell in the cool air.

"Papa uses those over there," Mary offered meekly, pointing to a small stack of soft, white towels on a nearby shelf. This admission made them realize that this 'accident' might be a regular occurrence, and it shocked them to think that her father cleaned her up afterward. If eighteen-year-old girls act like babies and wet themselves, it's not so far-fetched that the parents treat them as such. Still, the two could not get the image out of their head of Mary's father toweling off his teen daughter's pussy. Worse, it evoked images of their fathers doing that to them! That would be so embarrassing!

Cindy retrieved some of the little towels as Mary added, "Johnny likes paper towels, but they make my pussy itch."

The two exchanged puzzled looks but remained focused on the task, using the towels to dry off their 'baby.' Both thought silently, "I sure wouldn't mind Johnny rubbing my pussy like that."

"Don't forget my bottom," Mary giggled, lifting her cute ass high and holding her hips with her hands. The two girls grinned widely and happily complied with the request.

"Are you going to give me a bath now?" she asked, "I'm all wet and sticky, and I've been naughty, so I'll get punished afterward." This made Kate and Cindy grin; they were getting into the swing of things at the Adams house and thinking this might be a fun weekend. And they still needed to get Johnny involved.

Mary certainly didn't seem embarrassed at her nudity or at the fact that she'd just admitted to her neighbors that not only did she sometimes wet her pants but that her father and brother often participated in her cleanup and subsequent punishment. This was some family!

"Do your nips misbehave like mine do, Cindy?" It was the first time Mary had addressed her by name, and it startled her as much as the question itself. Cindy's fascination with Mary's boobs had not gone unnoticed.

Mary sat up and said, "Papa says when they misbehave like this, you have to pinch them." She casually grabbed her nipples with both hands, pinching them and pulling up the soft orbs of her heavy boobs, releasing them to wobble back into place. Her nipples, when she released them, were stiffer and more prominent than before.

"Like this," she continued, and they watched transfixed as she repeated the process, lifting her boobs by the nipple and letting them drop. The display had an electric effect on Kate and Cindy, who felt their nipples stiffen in response and a growing wetness in their pussies that had not yet matched the one in Mary's.

"Sometimes, I guess," Cindy stammered, hoping her arousal was not too noticeable.

Kate observed the exchange in amused silence and changed the subject by saying, giving both girls a new focus by suggesting,

"Let's get that bath started."

--

Kate wondered what Johnny would think of the sight of three girls walking hand-in-hand down his hallway, naked sister flanked by his two female friends as they led her to the small bathroom. She briefly fantasized about Johnny seeing her naked in the same manner he had seen Mary, and the thought excited her immensely.

Kate immediately started the water while Mary sat naked on the toilet, watching silently. Cindy busied herself in the cabinet and emerged with a bottle of liquid soap, a washcloth, and a small bottle of scented bubble bath. She squirted some thick, pink liquid into the faucet stream and was rewarded with a mountain of fragrant, floral foam. She splashed it around in the water and watched the bubbles grow higher.

"So," ventured Kate, hoping to learn more about this odd family, "Does your Papa bathe you often?" she paused, then added quickly, "Or Johnny?" The forbidden thought excited her.

"Only when I misbehave or have an oop-" she paused, then corrected herself, "an accident."

"Papa is traveling all month, and Johnny is in change, so I guess when Papa can't be here, Johnny would have to do my baths- and my spankings," she added matter-of-factly as if having your father or brother bathe or spank you was perfectly normal, acceptable behavior.

"I'm so glad you're here to help Johnny with me!" Mary beamed, smiling warmly.

When the tub was about a third full, Kate turned off the water and tested the temp with her hand. Hot, but not scalding. The bubbles cracked and popped in the steamy air, smelling like flowers.

"So, how do we do this?" Kate asked as Mary stood and stepped gingerly into the tub.

"Can you both wash me? Kate can do my boobs, and Cindy can do my legs, and you can meet in the middle. Having two girls give me a bath will be so much nicer. Papa can be rough, and Johnny gets embarrassed because he always tries to hide his boner."

Kate and Cindy were very interested in talking more about Johnny's boner. Still, they let it go, grabbing a few washcloths and dipping them into the warm, soapy water.

The soap smelled terrific, and Kate gently rubbed Mary's soft skin with the slippery solution. She started with her neck, then shoulders, and upper back. She was about to move to her stomach when Mary said, "Don't forget my boobies," and thrust out her chest playfully, making her tits bounce, and Kate and Cindy spurt a bit into their panties.

"You can pinch my nipples, too. But I don't know how that's supposed to make them go down. Whenever Papa does it, mine seem to get harder."

"Does your Papa pinch your nipples when he gives you a bath, Kate?" asked Mary innocently.

She barely managed to stammer an "Ah.. No" before the mental image embarrassed her.

Kate took her time soaping up and washing Mary's boobs, the sight distracting Cindy from her task of cleaning Mary's legs. She had cleaned in and around the soft, hairy thighs but had carefully avoided the dense triangle of hair just inches from her face.

"You can wash my pussy, too, Cindy," she added, turning a bit to offer the hairy cleft to the kneeling girl, "but use your hands. The washcloth is too rough." Cindy almost choked at the request but dropped the cloth into the water, disappearing below the bubbles. She dipped her hand into the water and hesitantly rubbed it across Mary's hairy quim. It felt beautiful, and after a few tentative strokes, she was happily splitting Mary's two plump lips with her fingers, the soapy water slicking the already soft skin.

"Oh, that feels so good," she chirped. "Your hands are so much softer than Papa's." These constant reminders that Mary's father, and maybe even their boy crush Johnny, had very likely rubbed her pussy in a similar fashion had both girls dizzy with arousal.

"When your nipples misbehave, does it ever make your pussy tingle?" Mary asked casually. "Mine always gets all warm and sticky inside, so I never really understood how pinching them was supposed to help. It always seems to make it worse."

Kate and Cindy exchanged knowing glances but didn't respond. Mary seemed oddly happy sharing these intimate details and enjoyed the feeling of four soft female hands running over her body instead of the usual two hard male ones.

Mary stood motionless as Kate and Cindy's hands massaged her tits, rubbed her pussy, and delved into the soft crack of her cute, bubble butt. Cindy's fingers had glanced across her puckered hole, but she'd been too afraid to do anything more risqué than wash it.

Eventually, Mary sat down into the mountain of bubbles and used a small cup on the bathtub's edge to rinse herself in preparation for getting out. Finally, Mary stood, stepped out, and looked to her two ever-eager attendants, saying, "Dry me, please?"

12